Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: My Twin Brothers.GS-500 & GS-150 Pictures!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool My Twin Brothers.GS-500 & GS-150 Pictures!

My first bike was a brand new GS-150 in black which was bought few months ago.But then i sold it for a brand new 125 Deluxe.125 Deluxe was so rubbish.I sold it the very next day and again bought a brand new GS-150.This time in red.The pleasure riding GS-150 is totally different.Please comment and don't forget to say Mashallah.

Update:Brand new LS2 Cartoon 2 helmet imported from US.It's for my GS-500!

Attached Images Attached Images                

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any update on new color scheme?
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Advice Needed for Bike Purchase please!

Greetings, I am interested in buying a new bike for myself. At present I have a Honda CD-70. I have used it for 5 years - with its engine remade twice during this period! However, of late, I need an upgrade in engine power to get to and from work quicker. Though I am interested to buy GS-150, most threads here at "PAKWHEELS" has shied me away from it as the opinions expressed here seem tilted in favor of CG125 / or its variant the Deluxe model. Now I am finding myself caught between devil and the sea! On the one hand, I do not like Honda's kick-start feature and unnecessary LOUD silencer noise. However, on the other hand I also have came across numerous flip sides of GS150 that have deterred me from purchasing it with confidence. Following are the points, that I jotted down from most of PAKWHEELS discussions on similar discussion forums:
    1. Head Light - untidy magic epoxy inside the head light
    2. Battery mounting and holding belts are either missing or of a bad quality
    3. Tyre (rear) appears too small and unreliable as it punctures more than often. Therefore, buyers are replacing those with Thailand IRC-NR28 or SriLankan 100/90 - 18" tubeless tyre (but they still tend to put in the tube, because otherwise GS-150's low quality wheel rim tends to 'bite' the tube and thus puncture it)
    4. Side mirrors are of inferior quality
    5. Paint job quality is poor. Because of this mudguards, rims, chain covers and spoke parts start becoming rusty very early. Buyers also have found AFTER buying for chipped body paint on their GS-150s
    6. Speedometer Assembly Cable has problems
    7. Timing chain has problems
    8. RPM are high even once the bike is in Neutral gear
    9. Qualified mechanics are not available - even with the seller show-rooms. New customers keep visiting their respective show-rooms but are informed that their mechanic is unavailable.
    10. Spare parts are unavailable. Once, after repeated customer visits, one does get then those are of inferior quality
    11. Most buyers complained of following most affected accessories of GS-150:
    a. Lights
    b. Brake and clutch Cables
    c. Side view mirrors
    d. Rubber parts like gromets etc
    e. Paint and chrome
    12. Battery cover lock is not given!!!
    13. Tool Box cover lock is not given!!!
    14. Indicators are without screws and are not flexible
    15. Battery box and tool box cover clips (nakkay) are bad due to design and quality
    16. Build quality is NOT good
    17. Rear wheel / Tyre is always out (lehraa k chalta hey)
    18. Problem with chain sproket (clutch chorro to 'khatt' key aawaz aatee hey)
    19. Breaks are very weak. NO Disc Breaks
    20. Rubber dampers below seat get faulty
    Guys, I know I got lengthy. However, I wanted to cover comprehensively as GS-150 price is pretty dear. I therefore, being a middle class person, cannot afford to make costly mistakes. Please note that I have not focused on RESALE aspect of GS-150 once compared to CG 125
    Bro, can you help me in deciding please as you already have used both GS150 as well as CG125. Also, kindly advise about any news of Suzuki bringing out newer design model of GS150 any time next year? Or perhaps Honda rolling out their 150 cc Bike?
    wasalam wa dua
    Mirza Kaleem

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kaleem Bhai app bohut zayada fiker mand ho, and I can for see your Dire need of a bike and you will never feel comfortable with a GS, because with GS you need to make some compromises and some later on upgrades to make it you daily runner...

Go for CG new Model is not Loud in sound and has less quality issues but again you will have to make compromise in Self Start ... but I think its OK ? or you really need a Self start ? there is not other Jap bike for you any ways ..

apko compromise dono bike men kerna peray ga Choice is yours what you want the most .. Happy Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by mirzakaleem View Post
    I do not like Honda's kick-start feature and unnecessary LOUD silencer noise
    wasalam wa dua
    Mirza Kaleem
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Kaleem Bhai app bohut zayada fiker mand ho, and I can for see your Dire need of a bike and you will never feel comfortable with a GS, because with GS you need to make some compromises and some later on upgrades to make it you daily runner...

Go for CG new Model is not Loud in sound and has less quality issues but again you will have to make compromise in Self Start ... but I think its OK ? or you really need a Self start ? there is not other Jap bike for you any ways ..

apko compromise dono bike men kerna peray ga Choice is yours what you want the most .. Happy Hunting

Why not R.Piaggio 125? Its reliable, its latest in technology and looks. its comfortable, grippy and what else you need?

Its time to kick those bike which uses kick

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brothers Vicky and Silver, many thanks. Perhaps I need to wait a little longer for something suitable coming to market. Till then I better tread along with present one. Thanks again.
    Wasalam wa dua
    Mirza Kaleem

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@SK : yar ACtually paiggo, ya Deluxe type bike rakhna thora mehnga kam hai ... abhi dekh lay aik Tube ky liye Karachi or lahore say mangwani perti hai ... and then the Drum Rubbers .. (Just kill me )

road per chalny wali bike ka pta nahi hota kab kahi say koi anari apko ragar jaye or phir apko spare part dhodana peray ..
    Men lahore men rehta hon but apni paiggo per tota howa meter he chala rha hon kio k new bara mehenga hai ...
    yon samje lo k ye Shokken Mizaaj logon ki bike hai ..

Kaleem ki baat say anadaza howa k he is very worried about tiny details and bits of bike isliye unhon ny paiggo lay ker bhi yehi sochna hai k yar iska spare part ab kahan say lon.. isliye behter hai jo bike cycle puncture ligana wala bhi theek ker lay wo recomend ki jaye ... I hope u get the point.

mirzakaleem

Wo time kabhi nahi ana ... men bhi 10 saal say wait ker raha hon finaly found paiggo to be reasonably updated with modern equipments.

Yamaha ny Zor ligaya tha international models manufacture kerny ka but Local manufactures (devil monopolists not going to name any) ny nahi ana diya ...

See this :
    Why Yamaha Japan's plan to build latest bikes in Pakistan still lingers on | PakWheels Blog

Plan was (from above link article) :
    It has said that Yamaha Japan will only make models which have never been build in Pakistan before which means that we would finally get rid off the 3-4 decades old CD70 and CG125 motorcycles and come to par with the rest of the world but PAAPAM doesn’t want that.

SECOND are Local CD 70 Clone Manufacturers:
    Local automotive assemblers are trying to block Yamaha’s investment in Pakistan so they can continue selling atleast four decades old design motorcycles built with obsolete technology to Pakistanis for the foreseeable future effortlessly. As Yamaha aims to introduce bikes built with today’s technology and design.

PAMA seeks to block Yamaha

isliye wait kerny ka koi faida nahi ..

PAMA seeks to block Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post

Why not R.Piaggio 125? Its reliable, its latest in technology and looks. its comfortable, grippy and what else you need?

Its time to kick those bike which uses kick
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother Vicky, thanks again. Am impressed with your in-depth knowledge of bike industry in Pakistan.

Cheers!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are wellcome ... Glad I came useful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mirzakaleem View Post
    Brother Vicky, thanks again. Am impressed with your in-depth knowledge of bike industry in Pakistan.

Cheers!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vicky bhai long time no see. Any positive update about your Roadmaster?
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tala bhai ghar jaon ga tu kuch keron ga na I have been in sahiwal on Development Site... is weekend Ghar jana hai.. InshAllah will start it this saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Vicky bhai long time no see. Any positive update about your Roadmaster?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Vicky You are damn right.. And i got the drum rubbers..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List