1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default need suggestion to buy bike...

hi guys. my friend is willing to buy bike. as he's quite new in biking he is opting to get a 70CC bike. market wise we have below choices. we are not going for brand new bike but looking for a slight used bike of recent model like 2009 to 2011.

below are the bikes that we found in market, plz provide ur opinion regarding performance, make & durability.

1 - SuperPower SP 70 Model 2009 price near 33k
    2 - Unique UD 70 Model 2011 price 35k
    3 - Challenger BA 70 Model 2011 price 30k
    4 - Honda CD70 Model 2006 price 44k

As his budget is low he is aiming to get bike in near 30k. what u ppl advice. i have personally ran Hondas n unique so far. chonda main unique kuch avg hai. but according to his range Challenger BA-70 seems to fit. what do u ppl say ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dealer is asking too much for the bikes you have mentioned
    try to search market little bit more you should get lower rates than that
    i am not from karachi but those are high rates for old chonda 70cc's

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Unique is best for Khi

Firstly Honda 70 should be out of the question since you're living in Karachi. Trust me a Honda won't last very long in your possession there. Secondly, you may have noticed that the most popular 70cc bike in Khi is Unique UD70. Therefore, don't waste your money on any other brand, they are essentially the same but Unique just has that tad bit more resale value in Khi.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -Mario Andretti

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ guys the buyer (my friend) has no plan to further sell the bought bike. he will kept it for his usage. if we kept aside the Honda. then which brand do we get. i have searched the market for almost 3 days. Unique 2009 model ki bike bhi almost 32k se kam nahi due to its resale value. superpower 2009 is the most likely chonda is liye wo bhi 30+ hi mil rahi hai. bachi aur doosri bikes like hero, metro blablabla.... most of the shopkeepers said k get Challenger is engineered by Camel Engineering works which is karachi based company. so we are choosing challenger or superpower.

is baray main ap log kya kehte hain.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Check your PM inbox.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -Mario Andretti

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ bro not interested in UD70. as alot of UD70 snatching cases are seen in karachi. salay Unique bhi nahi chor rahay.... !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well I guess Karachiites will have to resort to bicycles one day

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Last time when i checked the prices in market brand new Metro price was 40k in Lahore and CRLF bike was costing 38k.

When your friend can get use bike in 35k then add more bucks and go for brand new bike which ever comes around 38k price in your city. Further you guys should try to decrease price like Rs. 500 to 2k more by requesting and saying following things to dealer

a. you are student you dont have enough cash, show him currency notes too to make him greedy
    b. This flaaan brand is not popular and common and thus have no resale and bla bla bla......
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yesterday my friend bought challenger BA-70 model 2011 for 28k from akbar road. however the seller was asking 30k, but nego se 28k main dedi. now my friend is willing to make few alterations in the bike. one of his friend is mechenic n he's offering to alter it to achieve performance of 100CC bike. mechenic is saying that the piston of 100CC honda will be installed with same 78cm cylinder, and hero wala carberator will be installed instead of normal 70 one. although he has offered us to either keep the 70CC head or replace it with 100CC one.

what u guys say about this alteration ? will the engine support such alteration ? as its china engine already has 78CC power. how long engine will last after this alteration. my frnd is not a racer but he wants some power n nice acceleration in his ride.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi,
    which one of there is more speedy honda 125ccc , super power 125cc , suzuki 125cc, or any other.

In used .

or a pre-owned 125cc can be modified for speed and comfort. (shocks etc)

Thanks ?
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Predator1983 View Post
    yesterday my friend bought challenger BA-70 model 2011 for 28k from akbar road. however the seller was asking 30k, but nego se 28k main dedi. now my friend is willing to make few alterations in the bike. one of his friend is mechenic n he's offering to alter it to achieve performance of 100CC bike. mechenic is saying that the piston of 100CC honda will be installed with same 78cm cylinder, and hero wala carberator will be installed instead of normal 70 one. although he has offered us to either keep the 70CC head or replace it with 100CC one.

what u guys say about this alteration ? will the engine support such alteration ? as its china engine already has 78CC power. how long engine will last after this alteration. my frnd is not a racer but he wants some power n nice acceleration in his ride.
    I will recommend to stay away from alterations. tell him to enjoy it as it is. its not safe to alter a 70cc because no matter how much you alter it engine wise, you will have the same brakes in it
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Predator1983 View Post
    yesterday my friend bought challenger BA-70 model 2011 for 28k from akbar road. however the seller was asking 30k, but nego se 28k main dedi. now my friend is willing to make few alterations in the bike. one of his friend is mechenic n he's offering to alter it to achieve performance of 100CC bike. mechenic is saying that the piston of 100CC honda will be installed with same 78cm cylinder, and hero wala carberator will be installed instead of normal 70 one. although he has offered us to either keep the 70CC head or replace it with 100CC one.what u guys say about this alteration ? will the engine support such alteration ? as its china engine already has 78CC power. how long engine will last after this alteration. my frnd is not a racer but he wants some power n nice acceleration in his ride.
    with prper care and norma use it shoul last at least as long as stock .. or it may die few thousand kms earlier . but no biog difference.. again thats just opinion based on my alteration.i think you should keep the stock head ..use qingqi 100 rickshaw original carb . its cheap and is genuine as hero own.. it costs 1200 ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

since i have used it in both alter and stock states i think i have a good view of both copnditions..
    first and foremost is that if you are into races stunts and dangrous riding style .. then nothing is safe ..

my observation is thta when it was stock it was dangrous and i had a few mishaps with it..
    after altering it it had much pick and power and it was a bit safe.. because i could quickly accelerate and get out of trouble..

rest my riding style remained same ...

my bike after alteration would touch 100 but i have used it mostly upto 60-70.. and very rarely used it above this range .. and only to feel the thrill i would give it full race (again if one rides at this high speed then its dangrous no mater its stock or altered.. i mean riding any bike in its peak power is dangrous .. there is little power left to get u out of dangerous situation. say if i used normal bike at 70km/hr then there was little power left behind and after alteration i had a lot of power left .. this has helped me in many instances..)

these are my observations.. others may differ..

Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    I will recommend to stay away from alterations. tell him to enjoy it as it is. its not safe to alter a 70cc because no matter how much you alter it engine wise, you will have the same brakes in it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    since i have used it in both alter and stock states i think i have a good view of both copnditions..
    first and foremost is that if you are into races stunts and dangrous riding style .. then nothing is safe ..

my observation is thta when it was stock it was dangrous and i had a few mishaps with it..
    after altering it it had much pick and power and it was a bit safe.. because i could quickly accelerate and get out of trouble..

rest my riding style remained same ...

my bike after alteration would touch 100 but i have used it mostly upto 60-70.. and very rarely used it above this range .. and only to feel the thrill i would give it full race (again if one rides at this high speed then its dangrous no mater its stock or altered.. i mean riding any bike in its peak power is dangrous .. there is little power left to get u out of dangerous situation. say if i used normal bike at 70km/hr then there was little power left behind and after alteration i had a lot of power left .. this has helped me in many instances..)

these are my observations.. others may differ..
    yes definitely you will have much more experience than me because you have used an alter bike. I said that just because of what i see everyday. youngsters riding in traffic with full throttle on bikes without even thinking what can happen. the way you ride the bike, everyone does not ride like that. it requires a lot of patience and tolerance. and its really good to hear that you ride in the safe zone. . may ALLAH keep us all safe

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

increase your budget to (35-37K) and get a chonda 2010-2011 model habib ,Ghani -GI 70,EAGLE DG 70

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lolzz.. nice digging guys... OP asked the question 1 years ago...

Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    lolzz.. nice digging guys... OP asked the question 1 years ago...

Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    ooops

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List