Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Cheap china motorcyles, dont go near them....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cheap china motorcyles, dont go near them....

Dear all pwheeleers,

Dont waste your precious money and time in purchasing the china bikes. After 10 to 15 years pakistan will become the waste bin of china motorcyles. the average age of japani motorcycles is from 20 to 30 years, whereas the average age of china motorcycles is from 5 to 10 years. so dont ever go near these 3rd class china technology they will chear you.

Thanks,
    ashah

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nokia?? Who buy nokia nowadays? Its same like quoting "Buy Honda CG125 from 1980's"? .. Everybody's going for samsung, htc. Nokia has probably failed to satisfy its customer at android platform..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    The saying of "you get what you pay for" is always true. When you hand out money for a Nokia branded phone bought from a Nokia store you are buying into the trust that it was made to Nokia standard and tested like it should. You can also go and buy a Nokla - clone phone if you wish.
    You ar like "Main tay Nokia hi Lay saan" just like AHL customers...Nowadays samsung and Htc Smartphones sell like hotcakes..Sorry but Nokia is falling behind in smartphone industry

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

He was giving you a principle ... ?.. It's nothing to do with the phone...
    Pakistan.. Toyota hilux..golf mk2 gtd..rolla 2.0d..nissian sunny.. Yamaha pw 50.. Coventry uk....audi v8 d11..golf mk2 rallye..honda crx..evo 8..golf mk2 gtd..Vauxhall insignia..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

those who are saying when its come to quality, honda is superb blah blah blah, we all know its "used to be" some couple of years ago... tell me how many new honda bikes you see on road? people are much educated now and wouldn't blindly just say may tay honda e lay saan and go for an over-priced yet not-so-good in quality products.

Well, that's another part; if you go for an over-priced Apple products, you would possibly treat some other sort of items in the same way.
    Same $hit, different day.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yep, Japanese are class apart

but the proof of pudding is in eating. China is strongest emerged competitor and as I usually quote your cell phone, your laptop, you name it, are also made in china.

the important thing is quality which you purchased, the bike you probably purchased must be a low end brand and was made to fail, half of indian manufacturer of killer good quality bikes are assisted by Chinese motor industry, in Pakistan we have a really big satisfied customer base (just look at the coments of satisfied customer in this very same thread) of Pakistani manufactured bikes and we can have a really long discussion with no end ..

So final verdict is may be you had a bad experience just like atif but that doesn't apply to masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboyuk View Post
    I think that what ever branded bike you buy..they have to hold up an image...quality ..pr is most important thing to any manufacturer ...if the bike maid in Pakistan or in any part of the world..it all has to be the same..quality ..if its not you need to complain..and if no one in Pakistan listens the right to head office in Japan..if you guys rite enough letters ...some one will take notice..they will act to protect there brand..remember all branded bikes that are maid in Pakistan are maid under license ..there breaching there contract ..if you guys are nit happy..with china bikes you won't get the same response ...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

right now on roads of Lahore equation is some what like

45% [mostly Honda, reasonable Suzuki, rare yamaha] : 55% Local /Chinese Manufacturers

Quote Originally Posted by Sajid20 View Post
    those who are saying when its come to quality, honda is superb blah blah blah, we all know its "used to be" some couple of years ago... tell me how many new honda bikes you see on road? people are much educated now and wouldn't blindly just say may tay honda e lay saan and go for an over-priced yet not-so-good in quality products.

Well, that's another part; if you go for an over-priced Apple products, you would possibly treat some other sort of items in the same way.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes 100% agree with you , if one buy NokLa then why bound expectations of Nokia quality when it is not Nokia in any case, and is not that expensive as well and 1/4th of the price then you must expect it to perform 1/4 of orignal Nokia, and if it does perform 1/4th of orignal Nokia.. it is Superb! ..

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    The saying of "you get what you pay for" is always true. When you hand out money for a Nokia branded phone bought from a Nokia store you are buying into the trust that it was made to Nokia standard and tested like it should. You can also go and buy a Nokla - clone phone if you wish.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yep, and the principle also includes that if one paid less for the chinese bike so one must expect it to perform less as well ...

and please a humble request to stop comparing it to a bike gaint like Super Sports Honda (NOT local AHL ), real Honda is class apart I 100% agree with you Teeboyuk, Honda has spent generations in creativity and engineering.

He was giving you a principle ... ?.. It's nothing to do with the phone...

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Get over it..

Lol bro....I am..if your happy with your china maid bike..good.. I'm happy for you..I wasn't discussing your bike..it was about branding ...your right china is leading the market..in everything .. But your statement don't stand up..china copy's almost everything ...some times good..most of the time badly...in the case of motorbikes badly..they look better than branded models..but like another brother said ..if you want the real thing..it's always going to be branded ...
    Pakistan.. Toyota hilux..golf mk2 gtd..rolla 2.0d..nissian sunny.. Yamaha pw 50.. Coventry uk....audi v8 d11..golf mk2 rallye..honda crx..evo 8..golf mk2 gtd..Vauxhall insignia..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So what are we discussing in this thread ..?...??

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The thread is useless should be close now.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool Getting over it ++

Well I am not talking about my bike either .. I have Honda RoadMaster 'a blast from past' look at my DP, but for economical commuting yes I do use a chinese bike and it serves the purpose good.

Lol bro....I am..if your happy with your china maid bike..good.. I'm happy for you..I wasn't discussing your bike..it was about branding ...your right china is leading the market..in everything .. But your statement don't stand up..china copy's almost everything ...some times good..most of the time badly...in the case of motorbikes badly..they look better than branded models..but like another brother said ..if you want the real thing..it's always going to be branded ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am hoping op comes with as strong facts as the title suggest !

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    i am hoping op comes with as strong facts as the title suggest !
    and i hope the one increasing his posts with HAWAI FIRES must know about multi-quote option

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cheap china motorcyles dont go near them -1056230

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the point being discussed is not where the thing is made but made to what standard.. In car terms it translates to - buy a Gonow diesel SUV instead of a LR Defenderl SUV.

On paper they are fantastic, when new they are very nice - but when given the "usual treatment" they suffer bad. Both SUVs serve the same purpose both will take you to the mountains and carry you back. But the LR will repeat the action every single time.

e.g the tools I use are Made in Germany - because they are built to a very high standard and they are still perfect after more than 10 years of use. A similar chinese tool will also work but how long - thats where the standard bit comes in. And thats why Stahwile, Elora or Hazet are considered investments while chinese tools are considered expenses.

Recently I saw a firm here that needed to undo a giant flange of some huge machinery, it had nuts about the size of my fist with a breakaway torque of over 1000 lb/ft and the only tool that could tackle it was a Hazet branded tool. The clone copies simply could not move it.

But the motorcycles are disposable items - if the jap ones used to work for 20 years with upkeep these ones with 1/2 price will work for 10 with upkeep - if they serve purpose at that time your expense is levelled out.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if its about life then
    VESPA is the king of all CD PD GD all bikes of 79 model are dead or are at some junk yard and vespa despite all the beating is 1 kick start
    Italian Mafia Rocks
    and now to china stuff wait karo kuch time mein biwi bhi made in china millne lage gi only bike i like is cd100 as its comfortable in 70 catagory every china bike is on road and we buy china generators so just for the sake of japani we buy same thing with brand name changed with 100K more.
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well to my experience as far as pakistani environment is concerned, chinese bikes are much more ahead of SO CALLED JAPANESE bikes which arent even JAPANESE.. i have been using GHANI bike that is chinese made from the past 3 years.. have been using it roughly (in positive sense meaning "alot") and still running as good as new alhamdullilah. Its just about HOW U CARE FOR UR BIKE no matter how u drive it.. it has much more goodies compared to the crap HONDA ATLAS or YAMAHA is selling and still is serving me best... as far as consumption is concerned it giving me roughly 65km/l, which is quite satisfactory 4 me. Seriously when i compare present age bikes with those of 80s and 90s TRUST ME, these bikes are no where near to them.. so stop praising the crap HONDA ATLAS and YAMAHA are selling in the name of 70cc bikes these days and better to buy whats value for money... CHINA KI JAI HO
    Waiting for the Dawn......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers