Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine

Assalam_O_Alaikum !
    I'm New Here In Pakwheels,Its Really Excellent Forum.

Recently I've bought my Honda_CG_125cc 2012 Model in March,Now its going well as I listen from People that it Do really justice with Money You Have spend on it by Performance,By long drive Comfortable,My Bike Fuel Consumption is Really Excellent it Has 46KM/1Liter.I Get 110KM/H nothing than more of it because of Safe Drive Precautions.
    Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine -1057447

But I wanna Clear my some Questions as well Doubts about the Acceleration & Throttle Base,Following :

1-When we DO more Acceleration or More Throttle the Fuel Consumption is also go incredibly High?
    2-What is RPM of Acceleration mentioned in many Posts of the Forum & How I Check it out?
    3-Is this Condition "When we Suddenly Decrease the Acceleration of Bike" Affect on Engine Life?
    4-What Chemical Should I use to Protect the Nickel Surface of My Silencer of Honda 125?
    5-Does Bike Mileage in 1KM Depends on the Higher Octane Ratio of the Petrol OR Maintenance of the Engines of Bikes?
    By the way it should be Scientifically on High Octane Rate.

Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine -1057467Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine -1057468Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine -1057469Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine -1057470

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1-When we DO more Acceleration or More Throttle the Fuel Consumption is also go incredibly High?

Yes!! More acceleration means more fuel burning means less mileage. BTW acceleration is more of a scientific term i would rather use the term speed here.. More speed means less mileage

2-What is RPM of Acceleration mentioned in many Posts of the Forum & How I Check it out?

If iam not getting wrong. You are asking about RPM at particular speeds.. It vary with each gear..

3-Is this Condition "When we Suddenly Decrease the Acceleration of Bike" Affect on Engine Life?

Its not advisable to suddenly increase and decrease the acceleration of bike especially this poor 125cc engine..

4-What Chemical Should I use to Protect the Nickel Surface of My Silencer of Honda 125?

Actually the correct term is "Products" .. Top of the line cheap and quality product to use is "Brasso" or you can go for "Turtle Chrome Polish.. Brasso will cost you 90rs while Turtle will cost you 350 rs

5-Does Bike Mileage in 1KM Depends on the Higher Octane Ratio of the Petrol OR Maintenance of the Engines of Bikes?

Strictly speaking it depends on condition of engine and carburetor .. Considering the price difference b/w normal and high octane it wont be significant.. Plus high octane is pereferably used for good and long engine life

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Silver_Knife Thank you so much for your Advise & Reply

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank-you Brother.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sweetu View Post
    Assalam_O_Alaikum !

I'm New Here In Pakwheels,Its Really Excellent Forum.

Recently I've bought my Honda_CG_125cc 2012 Model in March,Now its going well as I listen from People that it Do really justice with Money You Have spend on it by Performance,By long drive Comfortable,My Bike Fuel Consumption is Really Excellent it Has 46KM/1Liter.I Get 110KM/H nothing than more of it because of Safe Drive Precautions.

But I wanna Clear my some Questions as well Doubts about the Acceleration & Throttle Base,Following :

1-When we DO more Acceleration or More Throttle the Fuel Consumption is also go incredibly High? yes
    2-What is RPM of Acceleration mentioned in many Posts of the Forum & How I Check it out? >>>>> ????
    3-Is this Condition "When we Suddenly Decrease the Acceleration of Bike" Affect on Engine Life? technically yes but there is great inertia which balances somehow .. and sudden de accelerartion is unavoidable ... therefore all engines are designed to ballance the forces .. dont worry .. just avoid unnecessary sudden acceleration and deacceleration.. they puts load on engine as sudden torque cannot be supplied .. instead gradual increase in race/rpm and decrease is good..
    4-What Chemical Should I use to Protect the Nickel Surface of My Silencer of Honda 125? >>>> ??? r1 has many great threads and posts about it .. and his bike is realy nice shape wise.. btw mine chonda (chinese copy of honda ) doom has never rusted even i do not take care of it .. so u can be safe just with casual cleaning with cloth or water ..

By the way it should be Scientifically on High Octane Rate...

technically if the normal petrol is within required specs high octane wont give any benefit under normal conditions.. to get any mileage gain by the use of high octane u will have to readjust the carb ... if ur bike is not miss firing then it wont be any advantageous to use high octane.. since more mileage is associated with cost .. therefore even if u tune the carb for high octane then too u will be paying more rs for same distance if u were using normal petrol due to very great price diff b/w normal and high octane petrol price .. cost wise high octane has no advantage here ..

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Digital Speedo Meter

Thanks to All Guys for Reply.
    Just one more Query :
    Can we attach Digital Speed Meter with Honda 125 instead of analog Meter,if so Please Describe whats the Procedure & Cost??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you so much for your Advise & ReplyAcceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine - song9 6Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine - a103Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine - song9 5Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine - song9 4Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine - song9 2Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine - song9 3Acceleration oR Throttle Affect on Speed & Engine - song9 7

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List