Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: CD100 2013 vs DYL Junoon 2013 - Which one to buy?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry CD100 2013 vs DYL Junoon 2013 - Which one to buy?

A'salam O Alaikum Fellows,

This is my first thread and first post in PakWheels. I want some sincere suggestions from all senior members to select a bike between CD100 and JUNOON. I myself like CD100 but I am too much confused these days due to following issues;

About CD100:

1. First of all I am disappointed to know about changes in CD100 2013 Model mentioned by khanthegr8 in his latest thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...oduced-today-2.
    2. Changing Head Light to that of Delux is disgusting. Thats not how it should be. Infact round shaped headlight was better than this change. People want to change the round headlight to that of DLX but really that does not suites CD100.
    3. Meter-dials, Small box above engine and Lock of CD100 are the features I like very much. But the problem is that in new model there are only COSMETIC Changes, as expected. No single upgrade mentioned about engine performance or fuel efficiency. No doubt AHL is making us fool.

About JUNOON:

1. ALL my friends always praised Junoon as a very good bike. But I still dislike it as compared to CD100. May be because I have never used it for long time. While on the other hand I own a CD100 2007 model and I like it very much.
    2. I got to know that Junoon is no more Yamaha product. It is DYL product now. I want to know will that make a differnce on resale value and quality of product.? While all of us know that resale of Junoon is already not so good. Is it expected that its resale will further decrease after its a DYL product now?
    3. Is there any hope of any new model from Yamaha? I will wait for that if any!!

Now for which bike should I go? I already have CD100 2007 Model and I feel very comfortable while driving. I waited for new 2013 model anxiously but its specs disappointed me a lot. My 2nd preferences was Junoon, and that is also with a question mark as I mentioned above.

Or if there is something better expected in next 5-6 months then I can wait as well, because I will keep the bike for atleast 5 years. So I want a durable bike.

My interest is in 100cc bikes. Please help me with it fellows...

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Iam not the fan of AHL products especially that "tank without taup". But i always like CD100... BUt seriously AHL seriously ruined 2013 model of CD100..

On the other hand junoon is good and comfortable ride.. Autmotosports lover own it and he can comment better about it.. If you are looking for CD100 than i would rather advise you to go for 2012 model..

People rate junoon and cd 100 to be 19,20.. But i seriously like the looks of cd100

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go for cd100 2012 model .. available for 80500 ...and dyl junoon is crap. i hv seen in person, its quality has no match for cd100 ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i wont recomend dyl junoon .. its now not yama and doubtfull in quality..

resale of dyl junoon will obviously be reduced .. as awarness is created and people know its dyl junoon not yamaha ..

so u are in my opinion left with cd100 .. or any cHonda 100 (most of which are 110cc class bikes like united 100) ..

so if u have cd 100 y buying another ? are u buying it for someone else ? if u want replacement of old used cd100 with brand new cd100 .. what could be the reasons .. may be those could be solved..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Iam not the fan of AHL products especially that "tank without taup". But i always like CD100... BUt seriously AHL seriously ruined 2013 model of CD100..

On the other hand junoon is good and comfortable ride.. Autmotosports lover own it and he can comment better about it.. If you are looking for CD100 than i would rather advise you to go for 2012 model..

People rate junoon and cd 100 to be 19,20.. But i seriously like the looks of cd100
    you are right bro, same are my feelings as you spoke about CD100. If these are the actual changes in 2013 model then they have really ruined the unique-ness of the bike.. I drove few new condition Junoon bikes, it is comfortable but I somehow dislike it. Well lets wait untill posters of CD100 are out... Thanks for the quick response..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    go for cd100 2012 model .. available for 80500 ...and dyl junoon is crap. i hv seen in person, its quality has no match for cd100 ...
    Thanks yaar for the suggestion, I may be going to buy 2012 model. All this depends only on graphics of 2013 model. Otherwise if graphics will be appealing I may easily get the headlight and mudguard of previous model and bike will have its orginal grace..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    i wont recomend dyl junoon .. its now not yama and doubtfull in quality..

resale of dyl junoon will obviously be reduced .. as awarness is created and people know its dyl junoon not yamaha ..

so u are in my opinion left with cd100 .. or any cHonda 100 (most of which are 110cc class bikes like united 100) ..

so if u have cd 100 y buying another ? are u buying it for someone else ? if u want replacement of old used cd100 with brand new cd100 .. what could be the reasons .. may be those could be solved..
    I don't think chonda 100 will be that much durable.. however chonda 70cc are somewhat more durable as compared to chonda 100cc bikes. what do you say.?

I have 2007 model but we are two brothers. This one remains with my brother. And now I want to buy a bike for myself. So brother this is the reason and this can be resolved only after new purchase...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

in chonda 100 ... unique is out of question as its production is halted and no spare parts at all ... SP 100 is very good with additional features like alloy rim, rpm, disk brake but its drive is not comfortable at all .... dont know about united 100 as hvn't seen here in khi ... cd100 beats every bike in its class in comfort ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

chonda 100 ka baray ma bhot kaam log jantha hai.. is forum pa hardly koi user daika ha ma na chonda 100 ka ... but i am (ab)using aftermarket parts of united 100 in my altered bike and i can say these chonda 100 are equal to chonda 70 in quality and performance..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

suzuki 110 all the way only bike in pakistan with thailand japan parts updated engine tecnology not like honda yamaha 40 year old engine design

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

buy cd100 but first wait 2013 mode,, cd 100 best bike in market 100cc catagory

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If quality and comfort is the preference then no doubt these days CD100 is better. 2012 or 2013 - doesnt matter much but if u go for 2012 bargain for a discount, if not offered with a good discount then go for 2013 - u can change its head light with previous model one - no issues.

Junoon is lacking quality... I like it v.much but its a risky investment now.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wait for the new cd100 model & in my view you should go for cd100

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

m a yamaha man but pls no to dyl junoon.
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai its all about your interest..If you like the looks of CD-100 classic get one asap as dealers are getting rid of em..Or what you can do is wait for the 2013 model to launch it may reduce the prices of pre 2013 zero meter CD-100s..Engine will remain same/carburettor too..I myself am a proud owner of CD-100 2012 Black colour and believe no bike can surpass this ace of Honda line in comfort..Reliability i can assure you as its Honda,,parts are readily available if you pit it against other 100cc counterparts like junoon,sprinter etc..Maintainence cost is a little high as only OEM spares are available..I took it over 90Km/hr and i felt no vibrations at all not even on handle..Junoon is a good choice but i doubt its quality now as its not what it used to be..CD-100 looks are great and stable..It has sort of semi-macho effect..CD-100 is a copy of Hero Honda Splendor which was the most successful commuter in India with a record of 7million unit sales/year..Post 2009 models got all previous faults removed and improved compression with a marginal increase in pick..You already have a CD-100,,it all depends on you..I would prefer sprinter over DYL junoon if you want to try something different..You can go for Raider for better looking sprinter..But you must make sure that suzuki spares/mechs are available in your city before you go for a suzuki bike..

+ IF YOU ARE GONNA BUY CD GO FOR BLACK(the real macho effect)---CD-100 red one just looks like a CD-70 at a distance..I say no to red..

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RssBaloch View Post
    About CD100:

1. First of all I am disappointed to know about changes in CD100 2013 Model mentioned by khanthegr8 in his latest thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...oduced-today-2.
    2. Changing Head Light to that of Delux is disgusting. Thats not how it should be. Infact round shaped headlight was better than this change. People want to change the round headlight to that of DLX but really that does not suites CD100.
    3. Meter-dials, Small box above engine and Lock of CD100 are the features I like very much. But the problem is that in new model there are only COSMETIC Changes, as expected. No single upgrade mentioned about engine performance or fuel efficiency. No doubt AHL is making us fool.
    1. Lots of CD100 got disappointed after reading about so far changes which has been made in CD100, but wait untill it launches then everything would be clear.

2. Headlight hasn't much issue in CD100 it depends on your choice whether you choose visor or round head light..

3. Yes these are some good features which Junoon hasn't beside this CD100 is a very unique bike of 100cc category, its very economical, reliable, fuel efficient and real work horse. From 2005 to up-to now there are very few unsatisfied users of it and after EURO2 Edition old faults have also been finished in CD100. Most of its parts are imported but on the other hand its little bit expensive as compare to CD and CG125. As Khan Bhai has said that they are making few changes in carb then it would be more economical.

For questions/queries regarding Junoon you may contact Automotorsport_Lover, Gul, Dr, and one of my good friend Asad Jamal aka (Master The Great).
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    1. Lots of CD100 got disappointed after reading about so far changes which has been made in CD100, but wait untill it launches then everything would be clear.

2. Headlight hasn't much issue in CD100 it depends on your choice whether you choose visor or round head light..

3. Yes these are some good features which Junoon hasn't beside this CD100 is a very unique bike of 100cc category, its very economical, reliable, fuel efficient and real work horse. From 2005 to up-to now there are very few unsatisfied users of it and after EURO2 Edition old faults have also been finished in CD100. Most of its parts are imported but on the other hand its little bit expensive as compare to CD and CG125. As Khan Bhai has said that they are making few changes in carb then it would be more economical.

For questions/queries regarding Junoon you may contact Automotorsport_Lover, Gul, Dr, and one of my good friend Asad Jamal aka (Master The Great).
    this is what i meant to say wait wait as R1 saying
    this is very bad time to buy cd100 now, when new model coming very soon
    it will have better graphics & some cosmetic & minor changes strongly expected

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is hell lot of Quality difference between Junoon & Cd100
    Junoon is facing claim problems since Yamaha has gone....Almost 8 out of 10 bikes are facing claim problems, and company is not listening to any claim...Cd100 is the best choice
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have Yamaha Junoon , have done 9000Km and going great. I love its looks, comfort, grip, and its not noisy at all. But the best thing is its engine. It has damn solid engine which can go on for hours and hours without getting overheated.
    But that was before, with no Yamaha now, it is better to avoid it now.

If you want to try something different, consider Suzuki Raider, it is a new style plus 110cc engine so you will "feel" the upgrade.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for Cd100. Wait for 2013 model. Once u see it then decide which model to go for 12 or 13.
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List