A'salam O Alaikum Fellows,
This is my first thread and first post in PakWheels. I want some sincere suggestions from all senior members to select a bike between CD100 and JUNOON. I myself like CD100 but I am too much confused these days due to following issues;
- First of all I am disappointed to know about changes in CD100 2013 Model mentioned by khanthegr8 in his latest thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...oduced-today-2.
- Changing Head Light to that of Delux is disgusting. Thats not how it should be. Infact round shaped headlight was better than this change. People want to change the round headlight to that of DLX but really that does not suites CD100.
- Meter-dials, Small box above engine and Lock of CD100 are the features I like very much. But the problem is that in new model there are only COSMETIC Changes, as expected. No single upgrade mentioned about engine performance or fuel efficiency. No doubt AHL is making us fool.
- ALL my friends always praised Junoon as a very good bike. But I still dislike it as compared to CD100. May be because I have never used it for long time. While on the other hand I own a CD100 2007 model and I like it very much.
- I got to know that Junoon is no more Yamaha product. It is DYL product now. I want to know will that make a differnce on resale value and quality of product.? While all of us know that resale of Junoon is already not so good. Is it expected that its resale will further decrease after its a DYL product now?
- Is there any hope of any new model from Yamaha? I will wait for that if any!!
Now for which bike should I go? I already have CD100 2007 Model and I feel very comfortable while driving. I waited for new 2013 model anxiously but its specs disappointed me a lot. My 2nd preferences was Junoon, and that is also with a question mark as I mentioned above.
Or if there is something better expected in next 5-6 months then I can wait as well, because I will keep the bike for atleast 5 years. So I want a durable bike.
My interest is in 100cc bikes. Please help me with it fellows...
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad