Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: CD100 2013 vs DYL Junoon 2013 - Which one to buy?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry CD100 2013 vs DYL Junoon 2013 - Which one to buy?

A'salam O Alaikum Fellows,

This is my first thread and first post in PakWheels. I want some sincere suggestions from all senior members to select a bike between CD100 and JUNOON. I myself like CD100 but I am too much confused these days due to following issues;

About CD100:

1. First of all I am disappointed to know about changes in CD100 2013 Model mentioned by khanthegr8 in his latest thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...oduced-today-2.
    2. Changing Head Light to that of Delux is disgusting. Thats not how it should be. Infact round shaped headlight was better than this change. People want to change the round headlight to that of DLX but really that does not suites CD100.
    3. Meter-dials, Small box above engine and Lock of CD100 are the features I like very much. But the problem is that in new model there are only COSMETIC Changes, as expected. No single upgrade mentioned about engine performance or fuel efficiency. No doubt AHL is making us fool.

About JUNOON:

1. ALL my friends always praised Junoon as a very good bike. But I still dislike it as compared to CD100. May be because I have never used it for long time. While on the other hand I own a CD100 2007 model and I like it very much.
    2. I got to know that Junoon is no more Yamaha product. It is DYL product now. I want to know will that make a differnce on resale value and quality of product.? While all of us know that resale of Junoon is already not so good. Is it expected that its resale will further decrease after its a DYL product now?
    3. Is there any hope of any new model from Yamaha? I will wait for that if any!!

Now for which bike should I go? I already have CD100 2007 Model and I feel very comfortable while driving. I waited for new 2013 model anxiously but its specs disappointed me a lot. My 2nd preferences was Junoon, and that is also with a question mark as I mentioned above.

Or if there is something better expected in next 5-6 months then I can wait as well, because I will keep the bike for atleast 5 years. So I want a durable bike.

My interest is in 100cc bikes. Please help me with it fellows...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Thank you all for the replies and suggestions

Thank you all fellows for replies and suggestions. I didn't have internet facility while on eid vacations, so could not reply meanwhile.

@:
    getscorpion,
    asjdsm
    you guys are right about chonda's and that is why i no more consider these bikes. As I plan to keep te bike for long term.

@:
    amjad635,
    naseer_jaan,
    Juste
    thanks friends for your suggestion, I am waiting for CD100 and I am 99% sure that I will purchase CD100 if purchased zero meter. 1% chance is left for new entry bikes, but I know I should not hope so..

@:
    devilskreed
    you are right, I also have CD100 in black, and I will surely purchase in black colour. It looks great in black. By the way which model of CD100 do you have.? Mine is 2007 and it vibrates a lot after 60kmph. Even handle vibrates a lot. Totally different from your case.

@:
    Automotorsport_Lover,
    hidalgo,
    khanthegr8
    that is what I expected from you guys, thanx man for the suggestions, I am surely not going to buy Junoon.

@:
    r1
    thanks man for point-to-point reply. Your points are valid, CD100 is reliable and very comfortable, that is my own experience as i told previously. But my CD100 has vibration issue, on speed more than 60 it vibrates a lot. But this is 2007 model and as you said this issue was fixed in 2009 model onwards. I haven't drove new 2009 models but still I am of the view that CD100 is a comfortable bike.

@:
    uzair859
    you may be right, I also believe that suzuki is one of the leading bikes manufactures but the problem is support and services.! And here PakSuzuki is not so good in this regards. Honda will be best for this and also Suzuki has high prices specially for new Raider, I think Raider does not deserve this much high cost. Am i right fellows.?

@:
    gull_s_777
    thank you yaar for sharing your experience and suggestion. I will not go for DYL-Junoon for sure... thanx

After all the suggestions and feedback from you guys, I am more confident to buy CD100 new model. Well, I was shocked to see this post https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-3#post3589574 of getscorpion. And I was saying to myself on the first look at the picture that "how the hell Atlas Honda can do this?". but then I concentrated and found that this was just a joke... I wish this could be the 2013 Model CD100 and I will wait no more to buy it instantly. Please tell me can we modify CD100 to these looks, with Alloy Rims and DISK Brakes, (as in above linked image).??

And about Suzuki Raider, I do not want any feedback. As few freinds are suggesting for it I just want to know one answer;
    "Do Suzuki Raider deserve price tag of 85,500..??"

Again: Thank you all for the replies...

Image below taken from getscorpion post at https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-3#post3589574
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lolxx ... sorry if ur feeling hurts regarding poster and yes u can easily modify it subjected to the rims availability there .. deluxe cowling and mudguard can be found on any parts shop .. after market disk brakes are costly as u also need to change front shock absorbers,forks etc ... total project rims+cowling+disc would cost u around 25k ..

a modified gs150 in khi ...

CD100 2013 vs DYL Junoon 2013 - Which one to buy? - 1348222121 440431930 4 Suzuki gs 150 JAPANESE ALLOY RIM WITH DISC Vehicles

CD100 2013 vs DYL Junoon 2013 - Which one to buy? - 1348222121 440431930 3 Suzuki gs 150 JAPANESE ALLOY RIM WITH DISC Motorcycles Scooters
    Rise from the ashes,.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Good Try

good try to use PHOTOSHOP for making new CD honda 100 model with the help of Indian passion pro bike

Quote Originally Posted by RssBaloch View Post
    Thank you all fellows for replies and suggestions. I didn't have internet facility while on eid vacations, so could not reply meanwhile.

@:
    getscorpion,
    asjdsm
    you guys are right about chonda's and that is why i no more consider these bikes. As I plan to keep te bike for long term.

@:
    amjad635,
    naseer_jaan,
    Juste
    thanks friends for your suggestion, I am waiting for CD100 and I am 99% sure that I will purchase CD100 if purchased zero meter. 1% chance is left for new entry bikes, but I know I should not hope so..

@:
    devilskreed
    you are right, I also have CD100 in black, and I will surely purchase in black colour. It looks great in black. By the way which model of CD100 do you have.? Mine is 2007 and it vibrates a lot after 60kmph. Even handle vibrates a lot. Totally different from your case.

@:
    Automotorsport_Lover,
    hidalgo,
    khanthegr8
    that is what I expected from you guys, thanx man for the suggestions, I am surely not going to buy Junoon.

@:
    r1
    thanks man for point-to-point reply. Your points are valid, CD100 is reliable and very comfortable, that is my own experience as i told previously. But my CD100 has vibration issue, on speed more than 60 it vibrates a lot. But this is 2007 model and as you said this issue was fixed in 2009 model onwards. I haven't drove new 2009 models but still I am of the view that CD100 is a comfortable bike.

@:
    uzair859
    you may be right, I also believe that suzuki is one of the leading bikes manufactures but the problem is support and services.! And here PakSuzuki is not so good in this regards. Honda will be best for this and also Suzuki has high prices specially for new Raider, I think Raider does not deserve this much high cost. Am i right fellows.?

@:
    gull_s_777
    thank you yaar for sharing your experience and suggestion. I will not go for DYL-Junoon for sure... thanx

After all the suggestions and feedback from you guys, I am more confident to buy CD100 new model. Well, I was shocked to see this post https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-3#post3589574 of getscorpion. And I was saying to myself on the first look at the picture that "how the hell Atlas Honda can do this?". but then I concentrated and found that this was just a joke... I wish this could be the 2013 Model CD100 and I will wait no more to buy it instantly. Please tell me can we modify CD100 to these looks, with Alloy Rims and DISK Brakes, (as in above linked image).??

And about Suzuki Raider, I do not want any feedback. As few freinds are suggesting for it I just want to know one answer;
    "Do Suzuki Raider deserve price tag of 85,500..??"

Again: Thank you all for the replies...

Image below taken from getscorpion post at https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-3#post3589574
    Every moment is an experience. Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@: RssBaloch Bro Mine is CD 100 2012 brand new 1 month old..Very comfy ride i must say..It never exhausts the rider

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no problem getscorpion bro.. you don't need to sorry for that... well, 25k will be a big amount to be spent after buying new bike for almost 85k atleast (with registration), so i will wait before applying these modifications. Thanx for the suggestion.

I have also seen pictures of many GS150 bikes with modified alloy rims and disk brakes. These modifications also suites GS150 a lot. As per my own considerations GS turns to a master piece after modifications like you have posted the above picture. It appeals me a lot and looks like a bike of gangster .. But its size is too big for me and it is costly as well, so i will not buy GS for now.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

@:devilskreed good luck bro with your new bike. I also not feel exhaustive on my 2007 model. thats why i still prefer to buy cd 100.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes go for Suzuki Sprinter Standard or Raider powerful yet fuel efficient

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ is that the answer to my question "Do Suzuki Raider deserve price tag of 85,500..??"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

youtube Suzuki GD 110

I suggest you to buy Suzuki GD 110. Its a great bike.
    Good Luck Bro!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Capri5 View Post
    I suggest you to buy Suzuki GD 110. Its a great bike.
    Good Luck Bro!
    Meri jaan KYA TUKH banta hai december 2010 ki inactive thread main post karnay ka?Kuch khuda ka khaf karo bhai..Pehli post main ini fankarii?
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List