0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ride of Death

Since the past couple of months, I have noticed that motorcycle riders have become even more rash than before. It seems like they leave their homes in the hopes of dying on the road somewhere. Road users here normally dont have any civic sense, but bikers specially are getting on my nerves these days. Maybe it's a fashion now to come on the road with eyes closed, I dont know. 95% of bikes dont have any side mirrors so they are practically steering blind.
    Just now a biker took a sharp turn at very high speed without even looking and hit my car (he was safe since I braked in time). He didnt even realize his mistake aur chalta bana. I was so angry jatay huay I asked him agar marnay ka bahut shauq hai. Maybe my words here are pretty harsh, but this is getting out of hand. Road safety is a must and everyone should take responsibility.

"Mian, mainey to tumharay abba ko bhi theek kia hai...."- Baba Hassan.

2. 24-10-2012, 11:37 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

they love to fly on overtaking lane , hate 'em!!
    Use things, not People
    Love People , not things

4. 24-10-2012, 11:50 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed.

5. 25-10-2012, 12:25 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lahore Canal road is also their fav road to fly their Cd 70's ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the way bikers drive , the risk their own life , 99% of them dont helmet n still drive so risky , most of the bikes has no side mirrors n rear light bulb is also faulty , they dont wanna stop at any signal just see here n there n then they fly away n since our mayor made these new type of cut free roads without keeping in mind that is not dubai but pakistan , all bikers n cars come in wrong direction as they feels that cut is long way ahead
    I Love JDM Cars . . .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They leave their home. " sir per kafan band kar" the retarded thing is that they are proud of what they do.. But well I will advocate for both sides.. The rash driving cars should also be careful for at least the people on the road. If they are not bothered or care about their own loved ones.. and this goes for me well. Although bring a father of 4 yr old I try to remain as calm as possible and stay away from road rage..
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

totally agree. Sometimes they hit you from back says "Ap ne brake he itni zhor ki lagai thi"
    Honda Civic 99 EK Hatch / Honda Integra 92 DA Coupe
    RIP Adil( @AridSoul)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

n the best thing to invite death for bikersis driving on right lane of shah rae faisal at a speed of 60-70 n if u press horn it will be useless lol
    I Love JDM Cars . . .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bikers are like that in every city. they drive in high speed lanes at very slow speeds and dont like it if you use a little horn.
    but bikers are not only to be blamed. car drivers are the same. every one of us is only concerned about their own selves. no one bothers/cares about the other. another trend that i have observed is that majority of us drive in 2 lanes so that we can shift to the one which moves a little fast than the other hence blocking the other one also.

just today, i was stuck in a traffic jam in lahore at Shimla Pahari signal. I was on the extreme left and had to turn left from the signal. I had a BMW on my right and he also wanted to turn left. Both cars were moving at the same pace i.e. dead slow. When the traffic started moving, he turned left abruptly although he clearly knew my car was alongside his car. The car bumped into mine but he didnt stop. he kept turning it and i braked. i saw his car's left side was totally ruined. i turned after him and stopped after the crossing. checked my car out and it had a scratch on the fender. his 2 doors were ruined. all he had to say was i can pay for your loss if you want to. no realization of the irresponsible act.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

LOL at ridiculous research out here... 99% don't wear helmets and 95% have no side mirrors? you gotta be kidding me! If its about following traffic rules and stuff, i found and observed during my daily 48km long route; all are same from rickshaws to public transport buses to bike...

Instead of using abusive and offending language for a targeted particular group of people, we should look at our-self first and start abiding rules and regulations and drive/ride like a responsible men.
    Same $hit, different day.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I drive rash sometimes. Well thats comes in your blood once you have a CG-125 ... get my point?

Still, i wear Helmet, Gloves & Use side mirrors, and ALWAYS give indicators while changing lanes.

Just yesterday, on David Road, Lahore ... i was changing lanes from the left lane to the right, with right indicator ON ... as i was overtaking, obviously i had to speed up to do that.

Now, TWO guys coming behind me (in the right lane, where i was headed) ... faster than me. One braked on time (probably after seeing my indicator). But one, on his CD-70 with no helmet on, with no side mirrors, was trying to cross THAT biker (who was already in right lane) FROM THE LEFT. Yes you can guess it, a Collision with him was imminent, but Alhamdullillah, i survived as well as him.

Sad part comes afterwards. I didn't say anything to him. But he comes close to me, and shouts on me ... "Bhai dehan se nai chala saktay"? And i was like WTF?

While on the road, if i do any mistake, i accept it humbly as apologize to the offended party. But Alhamdullillah, ME doing 'mistakes' is the LAST thing i would do.

-----

I have so many stories to share but the bottom line is ... EVERYONE DO MISTAKES while they are on the road. The main thing matters is, if they LEARN anything from their mistakes.

WELL THEY DONT. And thats the harsh truth.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that's right, but the saddest part is that the harsh drivers are not only the college guys...few days back i was on my car and about to take a u-turn with the indicator turned on when i saw in the side mirror that one of the bikers tried to cross me on the turn....i just turned my car to save him and then the next victim was going to be a reborn owner coming from the other side but he saved him too by breaking in time...both of us were with families so we couldn't say anything to him and he left shamelessly without saying a word....he was around 30s....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sometimes, I feel that my car indicators are not working .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nasty_faizan View Post
    Since a last couple of months, I have noticed that motorcycle riders have become even more rash than before. It seems like they leave their homes in the hopes of dying on the road somewhere. Road users here normally dont have any civic sense, but bikers specially are getting on my nerves these days. Maybe it's a fashion now to come on the road with eyes closed, I dont know. 95% of bikes dont have any side mirrors so they are practically steering blind.
    Just now a biker took a sharp turn at very high speed without even looking and hit my car (he was safe since I braked in time). He didnt even realize his mistake aur chalta bana. I was so angry jatay huay I asked him agar marnay ka bahut shauq hai. Maybe my words here are pretty harsh, but this is getting out of hand. Road safety is a must and everyone should take responsibility.
    You should move to Islamabad
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The day before i was going to market with my mother and wife. At market area a mad biker had hit my car from back. It was his mistake but i ignored him because that wasn't my fault i was watching him in rear view mirror he stood and start yelling and he slammed in rear wind screen. After that i went to him and asked "Bhai kio ghusa kar rahay ho?' he said "ooo kia karta hay? tum ko nazar nahi ata? gari lay li road to nai khareed lia na?" and then he kicked on rear bumper... after his this act he got some serious treatment and right now he is in lock up and my car is in workshop.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sajid20 View Post
    LOL at ridiculous research out here... 99% don't wear helmets and 95% have no side mirrors? you gotta be kidding me!
    Yar aap ke lie abhi gallop survey karwatay hai :p
    "Mian, mainey to tumharay abba ko bhi theek kia hai...."- Baba Hassan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Since a last couple of months, I have noticed that motorcycle riders have become even more rash than before. It seems like they leave their homes in the hopes of dying on the road somewhere. Road users here normally dont have any civic sense, but bikers specially are getting on my nerves these days. Maybe it's a fashion now to come on the road with eyes closed, I dont know. 95% of bikes dont have any side mirrors so they are practically steering blind.
    Brother same is the situation all over country
    these guys are uncontrolled death missiles, i saw a guy in city crowdy traffic road hit the man walking on side of road
    that guy bike was like a missile in traffic he hit victim from back the man flew little in air and fall on road
    really astonish to see their driving what kind of driving is this, they race in city
    they don't care for their lives leave Fu*ck their lives, but they don't care for other innocent people
    i don't feel any mercy when these guys hit some wall or slip from bike infact khushi hota hai acha huwa
    but buhat ghusa aata hai jab koi masoom enka shikaar hojaata hai ya kise ka nuksaan karte hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i hate bikers
    they dnt drive carefully
    maximum time i slow the car just to not hit them
    ASTAGHFIRULLAH ASTAGHFIRULLAH

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

had i not using this big big shoes i would have today kicked the ars3 of one such sample ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Worst drivers on the road are no doubt bikers hate them as hell