0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ride of Death

Since the past couple of months, I have noticed that motorcycle riders have become even more rash than before. It seems like they leave their homes in the hopes of dying on the road somewhere. Road users here normally dont have any civic sense, but bikers specially are getting on my nerves these days. Maybe it's a fashion now to come on the road with eyes closed, I dont know. 95% of bikes dont have any side mirrors so they are practically steering blind.
    Just now a biker took a sharp turn at very high speed without even looking and hit my car (he was safe since I braked in time). He didnt even realize his mistake aur chalta bana. I was so angry jatay huay I asked him agar marnay ka bahut shauq hai. Maybe my words here are pretty harsh, but this is getting out of hand. Road safety is a must and everyone should take responsibility.

"Mian, mainey to tumharay abba ko bhi theek kia hai...."- Baba Hassan.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wesay car drivers bhi aj kal kisi ki perwah nhe krtay side mirrors use nhe krtay or apnay track se nikal kr right side pr aa ker overtake krtay hn jis ki wjah se right side se anay wala trafic mutasir hota hai
    right side se niklo tou right lelay tay hn or left per jao tou left ajatay hn..
    "the elevator to success is out of order.You will have to use the stairs...one step at a time." Joe Girard

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i dont hate bikers but i dont like them aswell
    miles to go

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uzair115 View Post
    wesay car drivers bhi aj kal kisi ki perwah nhe krtay side mirrors use nhe krtay or apnay track se nikal kr right side pr aa ker overtake krtay hn jis ki wjah se right side se anay wala trafic mutasir hota hai
    Yes some car drivers do that but in comparison they are very small in numbers. Bikers on the other hand, majority and almost all do these sort of things like they do not care about their life.
    Myself, man i cant event drive a kilometer if my side mirror was not there. Even when i had mehran, i think the max. time my car spent with a fused bulb (any bulb) was a single day from morning till evening.
    FJ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Saw another idiot biker on shahraefaisal today. He stopped at right side of road in fast lane to i think light a cigarette. Could have been easily killed. Their idiocy is mind numbing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

differenciate between a biker and a lofer please...
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bikers Taxi Rickshaw bus and now a days MAST Animanls of eid e qurban
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    differenciate between a biker and a lofer please...
    Bhai jee aj kal har kisi ko jaldi hai doesn't matter biker or car wala
    even today while driving a bull got out of controll and ran on road he was coming at my car i braked and turned car to avoid him and then he ran and got hit by a suzuki
    Even animals now a days...........
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

According to my observation people behave differently with different cars. Like if I go out in my corolla sedan most of the time I keep on honking the horn and busy in the quest of survival k kahin koi mar na day. Now this is not something secret all the other motorists know and they will try to be nasty with sedans as they know that owner will try his best to save them(bikers, other cars, buses n what not).

Now the same me when go out in a vigo truck. One might think that this is bigger than a sedan so driving it on congested roads will be a problem but it is otherwise. The sedans reach the tire level of vigo and one doesn't need to honk around and just keep the car in low gears to get the roar of the engine audible to the neighboring traffic and u ll be given way like a boss. trust me it sounds weird but it is like that. Trust me it is impossible for a sedan to get a pass through in a roundabout here in a peshawar but with a vigo its piece of cake.

The problem is that no one is there to implement the law as same people became gentlemen n law abiding citizens on motorway and abroad. We need to work on the police system and once they will get back to work most of the traffic problems will get solved in sha Allah.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its the same in islamabad. its like bikers have a deathwish. they drive in car lanes.. middle of lanes not the side.. they are zig-zagging around the road. overtaking from wrong side.. trying to fit through every whole they find in traffic.|
    in rush areas when traffic is stuck even if u leave a 6 inch gap they try to go through it.. 2-3 times they scratched my bumper.
    and unko pakro tau kehte hain sir hum ghareeb bande hain plz is bar chor dain.
    i think bikes should be banned.. until roads are made with side tracks for bike lanes..
    Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well yes its true but every rider/driver seems to be trying to be the boss, they want to drive and ride where ever they want. It really annoying. And in traffic bikers act like they are riding on a needle which doesn't cover any area, kahin bhi ghusane ki try karte hain whether there's way or not
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    its the same in islamabad. its like bikers have a deathwish. they drive in car lanes.. middle of lanes not the side.. they are zig-zagging around the road. overtaking from wrong side.. trying to fit through every whole they find in traffic.|
    in rush areas when traffic is stuck even if u leave a 6 inch gap they try to go through it.. 2-3 times they scratched my bumper.
    and unko pakro tau kehte hain sir hum ghareeb bande hain plz is bar chor dain.
    i think bikes should be banned.. until roads are made with side tracks for bike lanes..
    Bro only 2 scratches?? idhar to itnay ek haftay mein hi lag jatay hai aur phir akartay aisay hai jaisay zardari ki koi aulad ho yeh

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uzair115 View Post
    Exactly!
    I get so mad when I see people driving with their car's side mirrors folded in.
    Just yesterday I was coming back from Islamabad and was in the overtaking lane at speed of around 80km/h.
    Suddenly an Alto from the mid lane which had its side mirror folded in, came right infront of me without any indicator.
    My cars front bumper and that Alto's rear bumper were about to kiss each other when I braked and honked at the driver's stupidity.
    The Alto driver quickly went back to mid lane.
    I overtook that car and looked at the driver.
    It was a teenage girl and she was looking at me as if I did something wrong and I was like WTF?
    I wonder how do they manage to drive with their side mirrors folded in?
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    I wonder how do they manage to drive with their side mirrors folded in?
    Anay Waa....! ( read in punjabi )
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my daily drive is on Kashmir Highway, 9th Avenue and Expressway
    every single day a biker gets inches close to my car. even when i am in the fast lane and a biker is in the left, he wouldn't even bother to look back before switching his lane. i get angry of course but don't speak it out in words rather just place my hand on the horn for a long while till he gets my implied message, and then they give an angry look too!!
    i always use indicators while turning but these "biker boyses" have an obligation to overtake from the side i am turning to, not knowing that the slightest bump can drag them several feet and cause major injuries and even death
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhaio...misconception.......every 1 on bike is ot a biker....like every 1 in car z not a drifter not a racer.......don't blamme all community like jahils
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My 2 cents:

No. reason for riding bikes fast:
    The bikes are too uncomfortable and our roads are bumpy too... u can never exactly ENJOY riding ur bike to ur work with tensions on the head... On an easy, cool, low traffic, pollution free Sunday morning u can probably enjoy the ride.. but in ormal days u can't.

Reason?
    Our bikes have tinny tinny engines and they are light weight bikes- so there's not any good suspension - which results in:
    The biker is forced to keep its bike in the noisey RPM range to match up with the traffic... even on avg speeds like 60~70Kmph.. a 70 would be using about 80-90% of its power and would shaking the rider like hell with its bad suspension!

Thus the rider, irritated by the engine noise, poor ride quality and the forcefull traffic is forced to ride rashly - actually get into the RASH mode.

Most of the 70 users are the worstest riders on the road!! They do so much nasty things with so much dhetai that i can just watch their faces and cannot believe it!

Newer and bigger bikes like CG125 deluxe and Suzuki GS150 and CD100 also... U'd find them less often doing this sorta stuff!
    But 70s? My o my!!

I have a Yamaha Junoon which is comparatively more comfy too.. and i ride it far more safely than the CD70 guys.

To complement this all... please add that our nations avg decency level and education level and traffic sense is extremely low!!
    So expect all the bikers to do nasty stuff and then they wouldn't even know that they did something wrong bcoz they don't have side view mirrors.

Car drivers on the other hand aren't any better....
    They just wont move their A S S! I really mean that.. in scorching summers or harshest of the winters when a biker guy has got extreme flu, hes felling ill... after working all tiring day long, he has to come back in cold... he'd want to rush home and relax.

Whereas the car drivers, inside thier cabins enjoy ACs and heaters... and they also never use their side veiw mirrors or respond to horns of bikes...
    I mean if ur enjoying ur ride on 40-50 speed? and someone wona get past u?Then why the hell u block the fast moving lane?

These are the no.1 reasons which result in bikers zig zaging and acting stupd!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

about helmets......... i live in rawalpindi so i always wear helmet and its become a habit...so when i came here in multan on my holidays, i also wear helmet here and becoz of helmet mosty (8 out of 10) POLICE WALA stops me..........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atifkhail View Post
    about helmets......... i live in rawalpindi so i always wear helmet and its become a habit...so when i came here in multan on my holidays, i also wear helmet here and becoz of helmet mosty (8 out of 10) POLICE WALA stops me..........
    i found 90% bike walaz in multan are with out helmet...ridding in multan always pain for me
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NOT all are bad but many of them are sorry to say. Few days ago i was coming back from muree road towards my home. The traffic was jammed as always and my car was low on petrol so i went to a pump station near by . When i was entering the station many bikers crossed me even when i had entered into the premises of the pump and i was like that wth are they doing . Mostly they are without side mirrors and helmets
    JDM all the way......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RajaGohar View Post
    NOT all are bad but many of them are sorry to say. Few days ago i was coming back from muree road towards my home. The traffic was jammed as always and my car was low on petrol so i went to a pump station near by . When i was entering the station many bikers crossed me even when i had entered into the premises of the pump and i was like that wth are they doing . Mostly they are without side mirrors and helmets
    Wow! Seems like every city has stupid motorcyclists. I thought only karachi was cursed with this menace.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List