0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ride of Death

Since the past couple of months, I have noticed that motorcycle riders have become even more rash than before. It seems like they leave their homes in the hopes of dying on the road somewhere. Road users here normally dont have any civic sense, but bikers specially are getting on my nerves these days. Maybe it's a fashion now to come on the road with eyes closed, I dont know. 95% of bikes dont have any side mirrors so they are practically steering blind.
    Just now a biker took a sharp turn at very high speed without even looking and hit my car (he was safe since I braked in time). He didnt even realize his mistake aur chalta bana. I was so angry jatay huay I asked him agar marnay ka bahut shauq hai. Maybe my words here are pretty harsh, but this is getting out of hand. Road safety is a must and everyone should take responsibility.

"Mian, mainey to tumharay abba ko bhi theek kia hai...."- Baba Hassan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sangla Hill: 5 kids die in train mishap - thenews.com.pk

October 27, 2012 - Updated 120 PKT
    From Web Edition

SANGLA HILL: Five children riding a motorcycle died, as the Shalimar Express came crashing on them on the eve of Eidul Azha that left a family at Nankana Saheb mourning, Geo News reported.

Police said that Shalimar Express crushed the children riding motorcycle to death on the spot due to non-existence of crossing barrier near here.

Three male children and two female are included among the dead. The house burst into crying and sobbing, as the bodies of the children arrived, while the residents in the area demanded action against the railway management.

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why every time people blame Pakistan Railways for their own stupid and idiotic acts? PR locomotives aren't equipped with ABS system.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the main problem is traffic rules awareness... here most people just buy car/bikes without having any driving licence and even if they HV got licence that too is without passing any exam... So basically they don't hv got any idea what's fast/slow lane... their mindset is that stripes on the road are for decoration and the whole road belongs to speedy vehicles, moving left to right and right to left without any indication ...in khi, i hv never seen a clean zebra crossing ... every single car/jeep/bike/doodhwala block it instantly...
    But one thing for sure.. they are educated enough to hang black cloths or chappals in the back of vehicle for the safety of their SAWAARI...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmm, it?s amazing how so proudly you have highlighted what bikers do.
    Now let me tell you some of my experience I travel almost 50km?s on bike on daily basis.
    Some of the things which I have observed.

• As someone here mentioned that when he travels on his VIGO it?s like a boss type of thing, and yes it?s true on Pakistani roads it?s might is right, bigger cars are always given space. Taking this into consideration bikers are least privileged. It doesn?t matter whether they honk or not nobody listens and they are the ones who are most pushed around.
    • I don?t know where these civilized drivers are (somebody let me know) as I can?t recall the number of times people have turned in front of me without giving signals.

Even some of them are so clever that they have the indicator given on one side and are turning in the other one.

• Let?s consider a ?Sharreef? biker (you know the one riding in the left most lane).

Well to a HIACE driver he is literally invisible, because he only sees the ?sawari? standing on the side of the road,
    and is going to try his level best to get there as quickly as possible and in doing so gonna brake right in front of
    the poor biker. (Some get lucky, some don?t).

• A wise man here said that bikes should be banned, well I would like to inform him that unlike him not everyone can afford a car.

The same person also said a separate lane should be made for motorcycles, to baat ye hai k taxis walas will
    think that govt na un ki parking k liya nai jaga banaye hai and will park on it.

In the current scenario most of the drivers on a traffic stop or when traffic is block tend to go as left as possible ignoring the yellow line and than complaining k bike walay na sheesha tor dia.

• A bike specially CD70 is owned by a poor man (well most of the time) so even if he does make a mistake and the damage is not that much than the driver should ignore it (unlike is the case).

Gari bari hai to dil bi bara hona chahiya

• Coming to the poster who named this thread ride of death, yes that?s right it is a ride of death but for the biker, while you may damage your vehicle to some extent a biker may lose a limb or ultimately his life.

This is a second thread which I have noticed in recent weeks complaining how rash bikers have become in both cases posters were victims themselves.
    May be next time I get hit by a car/bus I should make a thread about it in car?s section (i.e. if I live to tell about it)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A bike specially CD70 is owned by a poor man (well most of the time) so even if he does make a mistake and the damage is not that much than the driver should ignore it (unlike is the case).

Wah wah wah. I apologize in advance if u ride a bike but plz dont come near my car if that is yr thinking
    FJ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Coming to the poster who named this thread ride of death, yes that?s right it is a ride of death but for the biker, while you may damage your vehicle to some extent a biker may lose a limb or ultimately his life.

And yet they do not wear helmets, have no side mirrors, never use indicators, cross lanes at 90 degree angle when then can just take a u turn just half a km or couple of hundred meters ahead.
    FJ

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not just VIGO and LC walas even old 92 model mehran and fx wala think of themselves more Superior then the bikers. In-fact Deluxe, Piaggio, CG are more expensive as compared to their CHAKKRAS like fx, mehran, alto and blah blah fu***ng rides.

They think that the road is the property of their DADs yaa AMA JI jahaiiz may lay kar aye hon sath
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah9014 View Post

• Coming to the poster who named this thread ride of death, yes that?s right it is a ride of death but for the biker, while you may damage your vehicle to some extent a biker may lose a limb or ultimately his life.

If you had read the post with some thought without starting to rant about the plight of motorcyclists, you would have read what i have already written. "It seems like they leave their homes in the hopes of dying on the road somewhere." I know I wont die because of these crazy motorcyclists (as long as i am in my car, road pe chal raha hoon to chances kafi hai) , its just that I dont want to kill any of them either. But it really seems sometimes they are on a suicide mission or something.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lazers View Post
    Wah wah wah. I apologize in advance if u ride a bike but plz dont come near my car if that is yr thinking

yes i ride a bike, and don't come near it i heard civic's parts are really expensive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

• A bike specially CD70 is owned by a poor man (well most of the time) so even if he does make a mistake and the damage is not that much than the driver should ignore it (unlike is the case).

Gari bari hai to dil bi bara hona chahiya
    Wah kia baat hai apki...waisay meri gari choti hai likin phir bhi mainey ajtak kisi bhi motorcycle walay se paisay nai lie for ruining my paintwork. Just dont want to fight with these people. Gari ke andar se hi 2 4 suna kar chalta banta hoon hamesha.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nasty_faizan View Post
    If you had read the post with some thought without starting to rant about the plight of motorcyclists, you would have read what i have already written. "It seems like they leave their homes in the hopes of dying on the road somewhere." I know I wont die because of these crazy motorcyclists (as long as i am in my car, road pe chal raha hoon to chances kafi hai) , its just that I dont want to kill any of them either. But it really seems sometimes they are on a suicide mission or something.
    And if you had read my post correctly, instead of arrogantly jumping to the last line you would have agreed k gadion aur wagonon wala bi bakhsay hua nai hotay

Secondly jaan sab ko pyari hoti hai, marna koi nai chahta.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Not just VIGO and LC walas even old 92 model mehran and fx wala think of themselves more Superior then the bikers. In-fact Deluxe, Piaggio, CG are more expensive as compared to their CHAKKRAS like fx, mehran, alto and blah blah fu***ng rides.

They think that the road is the property of their DADs yaa AMA JI jahaiiz may lay kar aye hon sath
    100% agreed
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This thread should be close now.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lol..this was a good read...I think there's a lot of drivers suffering from road rage on here.. We all get upset with other car drivers and bikers..but saying bikers are like this..and bikes do this ..don't make sence. .. Everybody has the right to use public highway..and using the the term bikers..don't work..you don't know them all..cars have got faster..roads have got bigger... So you assume you can drive faster.. Not the case..taking your foot of the gas..HELPS...if you see a problem slow down...speed kills..blowing your constantly at other drivers..only makes it worse...if you had to pay to use your horn...Pakistan would be able to pay of it deffisate ....lol
    Pakistan.. Toyota hilux..golf mk2 gtd..rolla 2.0d..nissian sunny.. Yamaha pw 50.. Coventry uk....audi v8 d11..golf mk2 rallye..honda crx..evo 8..golf mk2 gtd..Vauxhall insignia..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

be cool guys ..no need to fight ...its not like cars vs bikes .... size and models of cars, bikes, buses doesn't matter either ..it all depends to the person steering them ... if he's a douchee he always be a douchee no matter what he is driving ..strict license rules and traffic rules awareness is the only solution ..

Ride of Death - swearing swearing learn do right drive demotivational posters 1325444206
    Rise from the ashes,.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And if you had read my post correctly, instead of arrogantly jumping to the last line you would have agreed k gadion aur wagonon wala bi bakhsay hua nai hotay

If it could penetrate that in that thick head of yours, you would have understood this thread was about how motorcyclists have little or no regard for their own lives as shown by their behavior on the road. I never said car/bus drivers are perfect but motorcyclist have lately been showing a new class of stupidity.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

>iske bawajud more than 70% bikers reckless driving kyun kerte hain ?

>jab traffic signal pe rukti hai to bikers kyun hairline gaps mein bikes agay nikalne ki try kerte hain , beshak kisi gari pe unke handle ya guard se line ya scratch parti hai to par jaye?

>Jan sab ko pyari hai magar majority of bikers helmet kyun nahi pehanti?

>95% bikes k back view mirrors kyun nahi hote?

I admit garyun wale bi farishte nahi aur na mein unka wakeel hun but please try to be neutral.

You own a bike , it should not make your viewpoint biased as Allah is very kind and tomm you might get a car in sha Allah.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Karak is a place in KPK where almost everyone got a bike and they are being driven on the Indus highway at very high speeds.
    On first day of this EID I was on my way back from Waziristan using Indus Highway. I have devised a self made SOP that I honk horn at every bike over there as they can turn anywhere leaving you speechless at such high speeds.
    There was a couple ahead of me on a bike and being a lady over there on bike I did not honk horn and guess what without looking back as back view mirrors were absent already the guy turned right when I get in the right lane to overtake him. Man it was so close but by the grace of Allah brakes worked and I almost popped out of my seat and pushed back in the seat by seat belt , abs engaged but I knew I am going to hit them as they were at very close range so Allah helped me to decide that while keeping the brake pedal stamped I steered left and miss the bike by inches. I was followed by a Mitsubishi L200 with my guards and soon they were over the biker and his version was funny as according to him he thought that nothing is following him hence once again proved my SOP to honk at every bike in that area.
    To cut the long story short due to the female with that guy I let him go and got back on driving seat to honk on every biker on road.
    Abdullah9014 you tell me what if they were not saved? GOdforbid
    Who was at fault?

Allah was very kind to save them and me but on the same Karak patch last year while going for Eid my uncle was not that lucky as his car was hit by a bike boarded by a couple again and that too head on while the car was on left side of the road and then we took the couple and their kid to hospital and gave them 1.5 lacs rupees plus medical treatment . They admitted that they were at fault and asked for financial help as the guy was sole bread earner and he ended up with broken leg.

Here is that car's photos. No one was ready to believe that it was hit by a bike. Thanks God the passengers of the car remained safe and also the biker got saved due to wearing helmet, the female got airborne and landed in the sandy fields near the road hence just fractured wrist.
    Photo attached of my uncle's car. Now repaired.
    I rest my case sir.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    You own a bike , it should not make your viewpoint biased as Allah is very kind and tomm you might get a car in sha Allah.
    For your information my father owns a car as well.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nasty_faizan View Post
    If it could penetrate that in that thick head of yours, you would have understood this thread was about how motorcyclists have little or no regard for their own lives as shown by their behavior on the road. I never said car/bus drivers are perfect but motorcyclist have lately been showing a new class of stupidity.
    You would have never started this thread if your own car hadn't got scratched by bike, kal koi wagon wala maar gya to kehna wagon walay baray b******d ho gy hain us ki aek nai thread bnana.

@MODS close this crap thread

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List