Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah!

salam guys and Eid mubarak to u all ... so finally after keep changing my mind and much khuaari i finally purchased super power 125 which has got some serious bad repo on PW ..lollxx ..but Allhamulliah i m very satisfied with this bike so far... now i am sharing my long experience below ..

• i had a 70cc chonda for 7 years now recently its engine had lost its power ...initially i thought for engine overhaul and alteration with 100cc cylinder but after some researching,discussing with fellow pw members and noticing mechanics(ustaaad) work here, dropped that idea ... now i was looking for a bike in 100cc category ... i visited akbar road, u.p. more mkt many times and rode,checked almost all bikes in 100cc category ...as unique 100 prouction being halted, i found sp100 to be the best value for money but the only downside was its ride was not so comfortable due to huge fuel tank placement ... otherwise its a very good bike from every aspect and build quality is good to ... then i checked cd100 and no doubt its the most economical and comfortable bike available here ...i finalize it but the problem arose as it has very limited sale here in khi,most people dont even recognize it and i found only 2,3 used/abused models that too of 2005 which was a flop model ... now buying a 0 meter honda in khi was out of question ...

so last sunday i was in bikes market in hope to find cd100 but didnt find any ...then i thought why shouldn't to check 125 models ..again honda was out of question so i checked unique 125 ... i didn't like it as its same centuries old design, no discs, stiff shocks and fuel tank sounded like a tin can ...then i checked this, the taboo ... the sp125 ... and surprisingly i found it to be very good in its price tag and bought it right away ...its 2012 early model ...

so here is a short review

The PRos

1)perfect disc brake with front hydraulic shocks working like malayi

2)awesome (karak)sound

3)comfortable riding position as its a copy of honda,

4)big a$$ tires of service with excellent road grip same as honda,

5)powerfull engine, it easily touches 95 with slight acceleration,didnt check the top speed as my riding top speed is 80 anyway

6)very less vibration for 125 ... at 90 slight vibration starts in foot pedals only ..no vibration in handle so far

7) last but not least is the price in which u got all these features

The Cons

1)plastic and plastic ...as almost 40% of bike consist of plastic body parts and they are not well fitted, so they got loose with time, making lousy noises giving the impression of cheap build but not a big issue, i just picked used rubber pieces from mechanic shop an fitted them in the vibrating areas and now alhamdulliah bike is sound free ..no more khat phat

2) despite of big a$$ crystal headlight, the light is not upto mark ..my previous bike's stock round headlight was smaller and more powerfull than this ..

3)chrome finish is not up to mark ..but thats usual with every other bike these days..

4)like other users pointed out ... chain sprocket is of cheap quality ... i will change it after it got worn off ..(pakistani mentality )

users also said its carb is not good ..dont know, i will update it after checking the average of bike and there is no problem in cold starting so far, starts every time in first kick...people also complain about its hard seat but i found it soft and comfortable maybe because its already used ..also the dual horn on this ride is way to high ...pedestrian almost jumps when i honk it ...

because of these little issues, its not a bike for rider who just want to purchase and ride a trouble free bike ... u hv to spent some time and money with it ...

my old chonda jialing 70cc..

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 415399 plz post ur modified bikes pics 2012 06 07 085130 tonemapped

UPDATE

average bike giving so far is 48km/l ... average speed is 50 to 60km/h ... no useless acceleration, idle set @ 1k rpm and always speed up after proper warmup ....

My New Ride SP125 plz Say MashAllah! -1069258

UPDATE

my old helmet wrapped in CF vinyl ... it was a hard job but worth it ..

diy guide here ...

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1071072d1352188692 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah dscn6116

UPDATE

few accessories for bike ..

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1100901d1356349745 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah p1060298

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1101495d1356431103 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah p1060326

UPDATE

The dark knight rises ...

My New Ride SP125 plz Say MashAllah! -1178252

My New Ride SP125 plz Say MashAllah! -1178253
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    ok thnx .. it means i should go for euro II exhaust if i fail to get the high temp. paint ..
    It would be cheaper to get your existing exhaust professionally painted with high temp paint, even if you cant find a spray can.
    Waisay I'm pretty sure you'll get the high temperature paint from the paint shops behind Tibet Center.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother please give the specs and price of the rear tyre of your bike. It is looking sexy.

salam guys and Eid mubarak to u all ... so finally after keep changing my mind and much khuaari i finally purchased super power 125 which has got some serious bad repo on PW ..lollxx ..but Allhamulliah i m very satisfied with this bike so far... now i am sharing my long experience below ..

• i had a 70cc chonda for 7 years now recently its engine had lost its power ...initially i thought for engine overhaul and alteration with 100cc cylinder but after some researching,discussing with fellow pw members and noticing mechanics(ustaaad) work here, dropped that idea ... now i was looking for a bike in 100cc category ... i visited akbar road, u.p. more mkt many times and rode,checked almost all bikes in 100cc category ...as unique 100 prouction being halted, i found sp100 to be the best value for money but the only downside was its ride was not so comfortable due to huge fuel tank placement ... otherwise its a very good bike from every aspect and build quality is good to ... then i checked cd100 and no doubt its the most economical and comfortable bike available here ...i finalize it but the problem arose as it has very limited sale here in khi,most people dont even recognize it and i found only 2,3 used/abused models that too of 2005 which was a flop model ... now buying a 0 meter honda in khi was out of question ...

so last sunday i was in bikes market in hope to find cd100 but didnt find any ...then i thought why shouldn't to check 125 models ..again honda was out of question so i checked unique 125 ... i didn't like it as its same centuries old design, no discs, stiff shocks and fuel tank sounded like a tin can ...then i checked this, the taboo ... the sp125 ... and surprisingly i found it to be very good in its price tag and bought it right away ...its 2012 early model, 2.5k done on odometer, got it for 47k ...

so here is a short review

The PRos

1)perfect disc brake with front hydraulic shocks working like malayi

2)awesome (karak)sound

3)comfortable riding position as its a copy of honda,

4)big a$$ tires of service with excellent road grip same as honda,

5)powerfull engine, it easily touches 95 with slight acceleration,didnt check the top speed as my riding top speed is 80 anyway

6)very less vibration for 125 ... at 90 slight vibration starts in foot pedals only ..no vibration in handle so far

7) last but not least is the price in which u got all these features

The Cons

1)plastic and plastic ...as almost 40% of bike consist of plastic body parts and they are not well fitted, so they got loose with time, making lousy noises giving the impression of cheap build but not a big issue, i just picked used rubber pieces from mechanic shop an fitted them in the vibrating areas and now alhamdulliah bike is sound free ..no more khat phat

2) despite of big a$$ crystal headlight, the light is not upto mark ..my previous bike's stock round headlight was smaller and more powerfull than this ..

3)chrome finish is not up to mark ..but thats usual with every other bike these days..

4)like other users pointed out ... chain sprocket is of cheap quality ... i will change it after it got worn off ..(pakistani mentality )

users also said its carb is not good ..dont know, i will update it after checking the average of bike and there is no problem in cold starting so far, starts every time in first kick...people also complain about its hard seat but i found it soft and comfortable maybe because its already used ..also the dual horn on this ride is way to high ...pedestrian almost jumps when i honk it ...

because of these little issues, its not a bike for rider who just want to purchase and ride a trouble free bike ... u hv to spent some time and money with it ...

my old chonda jialing 70cc..

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 415399 plz post ur modified bikes pics 2012 06 07 085130 tonemapped

UPDATE 1

average bike giving so far is 48km/l ... average speed is 50 to 60km/h ... no useless acceleration, idle set @ 1k rpm and always speed up after proper warmup ....

UPDATE 2

pics after polishing and detailing .....

My New Ride SP125 plz Say MashAllah! -1069258

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1069262d1351938521 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah 5jynm

UPDATE 3

rear mudguard tip removed for aggressive look...

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1079311d1353245145 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah p1060230

UPDATE 4

my old helmet wrapped in CF vinyl ... it was a hard job but worth it ..

diy guide here ...

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1071072d1352188692 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah dscn6116

UPDATE 5

few accessories for bike ..

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1100901d1356349745 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah p1060298

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1100962d1356356258 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah p1060289

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1101495d1356431103 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah p1060326

UPDATE 6

rear height increased by 3 inches with suzuki shock mounts ...

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1104191d1356891222 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah p1060353 tonemapped

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1104193d1356891222 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah p1060355 tonemapped

My New Ride SP125 ....plz Say MashAllah! - 1104192d1356891222 my new ride sp125 plz say mashallah p1060344 tonemapped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    It would be cheaper to get your existing exhaust professionally painted with high temp paint, even if you cant find a spray can.
    Waisay I'm pretty sure you'll get the high temperature paint from the paint shops behind Tibet Center.

bro i want it to be matte black and i hv heard that powder coating is pretty expensive .... it would cost even more than the price of exhaust itself ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I was talking about Matt Black High Temp Spray Can. It wont be expensive.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Brother please give the specs and price of the rear tyre of your bike. It is looking sexy.
    brother its service longlife 90/90 18R tyre .. it came stock in deluxe so don't hv any price idea ..

Longlife Tyre

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I was talking about Matt Black High Temp Spray Can. It wont be expensive.
    yes i m counting on it too ... but every time i manage time to visit the market something happens .. i had full plan to visit the market today and now everything is closing down in khi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its the same tyre coming in Deluxe and paiggio its price is ~1800 with tube.

brother its service longlife 90/90 18R tyre .. it came stock in deluxe so don't hv any price idea ..

Longlife Tyre
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Brother can it be replaced with PRIDOR rear tyre?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Racer same tyre is also available in 3.00-18 size

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

only pridor owner can tell that

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    90/90R18 6ply Dunlop is Rs.2,500 here in Karachi. I checked the price last week or so.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmm its expensive may be becuase its a DUNLOP ?

90/90R18 6ply Dunlop is Rs.2,500 here in Karachi. I checked the price last week or so.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes there shouldn't be a problem in pridor ... my friend hv installed same tire in his cd100 ..which i think has a 17 inch rim and he's good with it ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes there shouldn't be a problem in pridor ... my friend hv installed same tire in his cd100 ..which i think has a 17 inch rim and he's good with it ...
    CD-100 has an 18 inch rim

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmm may be .. i m not sure ..but on atlas website its written as 18 front and 17 rear on cd100 specs ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Old CD100 used to come with 17 rim now it comes with 18 rim
    Specicification on Atlas Honda site are incorrect

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Old CD100 used to come with 17 rim now it comes with 18 rim
    Specicification on Atlas Honda site are incorrect
    Amjad bhai according to the table of Servis company, there i can see a lot of difference between the diameter of both rims. Now what is your opinion. Also brother when you changed the tyre of your Pridor, how it got fitted on the same rim where a tyre of 2.75-18 was installed?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mene 2.75/18 k rim per 90-90/18 ka tyre fit howa dekha hai and which was working good as well ...

let me show you the picture : (by they way guess the bike and owner )
    My New Ride SP125 plz Say MashAllah! -1113173

Amjad bhai according to the table of Servis company, there i can see a lot of difference between the diameter of both rims. Now what is your opinion. Also brother when you changed the tyre of your Pridor, how it got fitted on the same rim where a tyre of 2.75-18 was installed?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vicky Bhai, it's you and I think that's your bike. Am I right.

Vicky Bhai yeh kiss company ka tyre hai?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nAh man! my one is just beside me the bike is of smart_devil and he put the servis 90-90-18 in front which actually comes as rear tyre in stock piaggio/deluxe and he do muddy slippery offroading on it also .... ** JUST IMAGINE **

Vicky Bhai, it's you and I think that's your bike. Am I right.

Vicky Bhai yeh kiss company ka tyre hai?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

User Tag List