Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1806
Like Tree1841Likes

Thread: Bike Care and Detailing

  1. #1
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  2. #241
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    is it good as the original ?? what's the price ..?
    Its original ... And works like charm .. Chin chun chin chun is gone.. Really effective..130rs

  3. #242
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vague_one View Post
    An wallah, the finished prod
    sir your bike is hottt . and nice detailing.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  4. #243
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @silverknife: brass polish is used to polish chrome?
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  5. #244
    PakWheeler Follow
    uzair115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    319
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vague_one View Post
    detailing under process.....
    awesome detailing vague one sir...
    sir what is glaze n spray detailer ?? explain it
    "the elevator to success is out of order.You will have to use the stairs...one step at a time." Joe Girard

  6. #245
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @vague_one
    sir you work is always pleasant to watch
    kindly try to give some time to this thread
    and share your bike detailing's


  7. #246
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vague_one View Post
    An wallah, the finished prod
    Simply AWESOME!

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

  8. #247
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    @silverknife: brass polish is used to polish chrome?

    Yes can be used for chrome or brass

  9. #248
    PakWheeler Follow
    syedfaizan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear all i bought this bike Super Power Sp100 2 weeks back , and its color is Red , from your Post i have learned alot for bike care ,

    i bought 7cf spray and Wd40 , i have Experience i try to clean Front head Light tajj portion with 7cf or raat mae mara spray subha Color White hogya tha wahan ka poora ,. me Dar gaya tha bht new bike ka color ur gaya head ka wo b , raat mae bht oss pari thi kHi mae .

    Subha Khari kardi mene then Dophair mae Dhop parhi to Color wapis agya Red Ek dum Shine wala Shukar but dont put 7cf on paint

    and Tell me which Polish i should use for Red color , jo chotay motay scratches hide karde Tanki c ??? or kitni zoor c saf karun? konsi Polish? Khi mae Mahengi Dete hain sab Shops pae i have seen it ... kahin Color to nai uradega? pata chala andar ka Black metal agya samnay lol

    and How to use Braasooo?? that Chorome one? plz check my Bike Pics and say MashAllah its my janu bike 1st bike
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  10. #249
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vague_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,556
    Follows
    14
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    sir your bike is hottt . and nice detailing.
    JazakAllah for the kind words, but sadly its not my bike! Belongs to a fellow pw member and a dear friend.


    Quote Originally Posted by uzair115 View Post
    awesome detailing vague one sir...
    sir what is glaze n spray detailer ?? explain it
    JazakAllah bro, I try i try! Glaze is mostly used to add lost shine to the paint as well as to mask minor paint defects. A spray detailer is used as a top up between your waxing sessions. I use it for regular vehicle cleaning instead of washing it everyday.

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    @vague_one
    sir you work is always pleasant to watch
    kindly try to give some time to this thread
    and share your bike detailing's

    JazakAllah for the kind words brother, I do keep an eye on this thread, you guys are doing just fine! Another bike is coming in a few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    Simply AWESOME!

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
    JazakAllah bro!
    OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Detailer)

  11. #250
    PakWheeler Follow
    syedfaizan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and and and please tell k Apni Bike ki Seat kO Billi CAT k panjoo c kese bachaen?? Subha Cat k Panjay Hote hain Seat pae new Seat Dali or Cat ne Nishan mardiye ..?? Any Trick to Avoid this issue???

  12. #251
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syedfaizan1 View Post
    Dear all i bought this bike Super Power Sp100 2 weeks back , and its color is Red , from your Post i have learned alot for bike care ,

    i bought 7cf spray and Wd40 , i have Experience i try to clean Front head Light tajj portion with 7cf or raat mae mara spray subha Color White hogya tha wahan ka poora ,. me Dar gaya tha bht new bike ka color ur gaya head ka wo b , raat mae bht oss pari thi kHi mae .

    Subha Khari kardi mene then Dophair mae Dhop parhi to Color wapis agya Red Ek dum Shine wala Shukar but dont put 7cf on paint

    and Tell me which Polish i should use for Red color , jo chotay motay scratches hide karde Tanki c ??? or kitni zoor c saf karun? konsi Polish? Khi mae Mahengi Dete hain sab Shops pae i have seen it ... kahin Color to nai uradega? pata chala andar ka Black metal agya samnay lol

    and How to use Braasooo?? that Chorome one? plz check my Bike Pics and say MashAllah its my janu bike 1st bike
    Each and everything is explained well in this thread, kindly take out 10 mins and read all the posts !! You'll know each and everything

  13. #252
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syedfaizan1 View Post
    and and and please tell k Apni Bike ki Seat kO Billi CAT k panjoo c kese bachaen?? Subha Cat k Panjay Hote hain Seat pae new Seat Dali or Cat ne Nishan mardiye ..?? Any Trick to Avoid this issue???
    Iske liye 2 tricks hein aur bohat he kamyab hein...

    1. Apni bike ko bili ki puhanch se door rakhein

    2. Apni bike ke upper kapra dal ke park karein..

  14. #253
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syedfaizan1 View Post
    and and and please tell k Apni Bike ki Seat kO Billi CAT k panjoo c kese bachaen?? Subha Cat k Panjay Hote hain Seat pae new Seat Dali or Cat ne Nishan mardiye ..?? Any Trick to Avoid this issue???
    Kill The Cat

  15. #254
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Kill The Cat
    Thats Overkill....

  16. #255
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Juste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    New addition in my cream and polish stuff. Today i bought Cosmic Wax for my bike.
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

  17. #256
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syedfaizan1 View Post
    and and and please tell k Apni Bike ki Seat kO Billi CAT k panjoo c kese bachaen?? Subha Cat k Panjay Hote hain Seat pae new Seat Dali or Cat ne Nishan mardiye ..?? Any Trick to Avoid this issue???
    lolxxx... that's exactly my problem .... u can't do nothing, they sorta pick their rides and chill there .. there are many bikes in my flat but those two cats always sit and scratch my bike's seat even after i hv changed the bike ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  18. #257
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Up Till Now no Cat has dare to sit on my Deluxe
    because I think they have come to know, amjad635 takes care of his bike more than himself
    So if they dare sitting on bike or on its seat they know they will be TERMINATED

  19. #258
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Up Till Now no Cat has dare to sit on my Deluxe
    because I think they have come to know, amjad635 takes care of his bike more than himself
    So if they dare sitting on bike or on its seat they know they will be TERMINATED
    automatic gun to nai lagwai hoi na jinab

  20. #259
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    lolxxx... that's exactly my problem .... u can't do nothing, they sorta pick their rides and chill there .. there are many bikes in my flat but those two cats always sit and scratch my bike's seat even after i hv changed the bike ...
    you must had done some thing wrong wd them
    legend will revive soon

  21. #260
    PakWheeler Follow
    syedfaizan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Juste Cosmic wax kitne ki mili? price?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •