Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1806
Like Tree1841Likes

Thread: Bike Care and Detailing

  1. #1
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  2. #801
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    MashALLAH.. Looking Beautiful and Admiring.
    Masha Allah... Indeed

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

  3. #802
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    mashAllah great work Hamza

  4. #803
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post






    Bike Care and Detailing -1112047

    masha allah :d
    great work.black is making me crazy.thinking to change color from red to black.lets see when i do it.tell me about the meter.is it genuine or modified one??

  5. #804
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    great work.black is making me crazy.thinking to change color from red to black.lets see when i do it.tell me about the meter.is it genuine or modified one??
    If you can maintain and protect the black color then go for it!
    And yes the meter is original....
    Just, dial plates and needle is aftermarket wali...


    And my meter glows more beautifully than stock euro 2

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358413106936.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  36.5 KB

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

  6. #805
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    If you can maintain and protect the black color then go for it!
    And yes the meter is original....
    Just, dial plates and needle is aftermarket wali...


    And my meter glows more beautifully than stock euro 2

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358413106936.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  36.5 KB

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    many ppl said same to me that black needs more care.well i HATE euro 2 meter.pata nai kon se bulb lagaye hain inhon ne.thinking to change it.but still confused.

  7. #806
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    many ppl said same to me that black needs more care.well i HATE euro 2 meter.pata nai kon se bulb lagaye hain inhon ne.thinking to change it.but still confused.
    Issue bulb ka nahi ha...
    I'm using the same original bulbs...
    Just, this dial plate is changed

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

  8. #807
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    Issue bulb ka nahi ha...
    I'm using the same original bulbs...
    Just, this dial plate is changed

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    i am talking about euro 2 meter.are you using same meter???

  9. #808
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    i am talking about euro 2 meter.are you using same meter???
    Wohi ma bta raha hu bhai, meter waqai bohat dull ha euro 2 ka. Mera btane ka maqsad tha k aftermarket dial plates jo ma use kar raha hu wo original se ziada bright hain. Light ziada Paas ho jati ha...


    I've also suggested my friend to try aftermarket dial plates (worth Rs.80/-). Haven't met him after.

    Why don't you try too

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

  10. #809
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    Wohi ma bta raha hu bhai, meter waqai bohat dull ha euro 2 ka. Mera btane ka maqsad tha k aftermarket dial plates jo ma use kar raha hu wo original se ziada bright hain. Light ziada Paas ho jati ha...


    I've also suggested my friend to try aftermarket dial plates (worth Rs.80/-). Haven't met him after.

    Why don't you try too

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    hmmm so you mean to say k bas dial plates changes karnay se rola solve ho jaye ga????yaar warranty mein hai bike abhi to ziada rola nai kar raha.running puri honay wali hai bas.yeh ho jaye then will think on it

  11. #810
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,399
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    the absolute best motorcycle wax that wont stain plastic with white dust is P21S or S100 wax - its got a lot of beeswax and carnuba wax in it along with natural almond oil. It makes the paint shine like a diamond and water literally slides off
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  12. #811
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the absolute best motorcycle wax that wont stain plastic with white dust is P21S or S100 wax - its got a lot of beeswax and carnuba wax in it along with natural almond oil. It makes the paint shine like a diamond and water literally slides off
    Bhai, is that a brand?
    A picture would be appreciated


    Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    hmmm so you mean to say k bas dial plates changes karnay se rola solve ho jaye ga????yaar warranty mein hai bike abhi to ziada rola nai kar raha.running puri honay wali hai bas.yeh ho jaye then will think on it
    Yes, and meter warranty me nahi ata... Upto u

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

  13. #812
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    Bhai, is that a brand?
    A picture would be appreciated




    Yes, and meter warranty me nahi ata... Upto u

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    hmmmmmmm.can you tell me any shop from where this can be done.

  14. #813
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It has heavily rained in Lahore!
    Woosh! Drove bike in full deep water that was accumulated on the roads...! Enjoyed a lot and was drenched till my Underpants!! Even then did not stop! Cold + rain + bike! Hehehe!

    And now it is time for some cleaning soon!

  15. #814
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Finally .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  16. #815
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    These are after market? These dont seem to suzuki GS's original? U wanted to mod ur bike or preserve the original tank?
    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    Finally .

  17. #816
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    These are after market? These dont seem to suzuki GS's original? U wanted to mod ur bike or preserve the original tank?
    yes they are after market bro i have the original tank with me as it is still like new.. but got this tank from suzuki motors and this tank is of a 2012 model gs 150
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  18. #817
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    Finally .
    looking zabardast.

  19. #818
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    It has heavily rained in Lahore!
    Woosh! Drove bike in full deep water that was accumulated on the roads...! Enjoyed a lot and was drenched till my Underpants!! Even then did not stop! Cold + rain + bike! Hehehe!

    And now it is time for some cleaning soon!
    bari himat hai.mein ne to bike nai nikali aj

  20. #819
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    looking zabardast.
    thanks alot bro . can i use polish on matte black paint?
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  21. #820
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    thanks alot bro . can i use polish on matte black paint?
    i dont have much idea but i think u can use revive all on it. better to ask r1 what to use on tank.i think reviveall fit rahey gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •