Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Only All Chonda/Chinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL

Asslamoalikum brothers kindly share only Chonda/Chinese 70 Mileage of Kilometer per liter. Hope we all can compare with this thread by without getting into other threads to search that what kind of capable these 70's are to give mileage per liter. First I share of my pakhero ph 70 which is giving me 47 to 50 max kmpl I will also include that my pakhero just completed it's running period might be it will be better with time but currently I am achieving this. And sorry if it's repost.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i used to get 52-55km/l on my jialing 70cc 2005 model ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

when i had dhoom in stock i would get max of 48 km/ltr while my riding in economy speed ..

then i replaced its jets and tuned the carb i started getting good mileage .. riding in economy and using exactly 100ml petrol i got 6.4 km (if i remember correctly ) which makes it 64 km/ltr.. i did this test 4 times .. in both directions..

then i altered my bike and installed a aftermarket non janyan qingqi carb .. it was a copy of qingqi carb .. and i went full tun speed with double sawari to murree .. and i did got i think 48 km/ltr .. while i was climbing to murree .. and my speed was full tunn 80km/hr plus wherever i could get opportunity ..

a word on economy of chonda 70cc ..

Boys keep in mind that we though call cHonda 70 a 70cc class bike and compare it with honda cd 70 which is wrong coparison .. because these chondas whose cylinder says 78 are in reality 85-88cc .. wheras honda with 72cc labelled cylinder is mostly 69-70cc .. so do not compare the economy of both ..

and those bikes like hero whose carb says PZ-22 .. those are a gems .. that is one such awesome carb .. that when rode in full economy speed non stop on plan road with single sawari of 80kg can give at minimum 60km/ltr .. thats my practical experince .. while it may go upto 65-70 in some cases..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    i used to get 52-55km/l on my jialing 70cc 2005 model ...
    I think this is decent mileage u r getting from your bike
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    when i had dhoom in stock i would get max of 48 km/ltr while my riding in economy speed ..

then i replaced its jets and tuned the carb i started getting good mileage .. riding in economy and using exactly 100ml petrol i got 6.4 km (if i remember correctly ) which makes it 64 km/ltr.. i did this test 4 times .. in both directions..

then i altered my bike and installed a aftermarket non janyan qingqi carb .. it was a copy of qingqi carb .. and i went full tun speed with double sawari to murree .. and i did got i think 48 km/ltr .. while i was climbing to murree .. and my speed was full tunn 80km/hr plus wherever i could get opportunity ..

a word on economy of chonda 70cc ..

Boys keep in mind that we though call cHonda 70 a 70cc class bike and compare it with honda cd 70 which is wrong coparison .. because these chondas whose cylinder says 78 are in reality 85-88cc .. wheras honda with 72cc labelled cylinder is mostly 69-70cc .. so do not compare the economy of both ..

and those bikes like hero whose carb says PZ-22 .. those are a gems .. that is one such awesome carb .. that when rode in full economy speed non stop on plan road with single sawari of 80kg can give at minimum 60km/ltr .. thats my practical experince .. while it may go upto 65-70 in some cases..
    @asjdsm bhai thanks your comment is very very informative I am really thinking to change my carb after your comment with pz-22 and after your comment I checked my carb it is pz-16. And kindly tell what should be the price of pz-22 carb and asjdsm brother why u changed jets bcoz I heared that all jets are good of chinese bikes. And if I change what will be price of jets aswell. I seriously want to get more mileage of my bike. 47 to 50 are bad mileage which I am getting. I want to get atleast 55 kmpl kindly asjdsm bhai suggest some solution.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    @asjdsm bhai thanks your comment is very very informative I am really thinking to change my carb with pz-22 after your comment by the way where it's written on carb bcoz I will check on my bikes carb aswell but as your comment I don't think my bikes carb is pz-22. And kindly tell what should be the price of pz-22 carb and asjdsm brother why u changed jets bcoz I heared that all jets are good of chinese bikes. And if I change what will be price of jets aswell. I seriously want to get more mileage of my bike. 47 to 50 are bad mileage which I am getting. I want to get atleast 55 kmpl kindly suggest something.

yes chinese bikes carbs are very awesome but aftermarket carbs are a piece of sh1 t. and u wont find the pz22 in open market .. that only comes with stock bikes .. by denki or dekni .. they are real manafactures of kehin for asia pacific... the aftermarkets are grey market carbs and are not worth any serious use ..

... mine dhoom contained janyan kehin carb same as cd 70 but its jets were not ok .. aik ad piece ma koi na koi masla hotha ha...
    so i replaced them with another jets .. new jets cost 20rs for main jet .. 78number .. though i bought half a dozen jets of different companies .. though they were labelled 78 but they were different .. and it was a tough job to find the correct one ..

i also replaced the pilot with 35 .. stock was also 35 .. and its price was 40 rs .. make sure new jets match the old ones .. hole by hole .. length by lenght .. count by count of any hole .. thread by thread and length by length .. there are so many variations of it and its difficult to get correct one .. its a try ..

pz22 is written on side where the nut hold the carb to the pipe...which joins to cylinder head..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have this aur bike mujhy 58 to 60 km ki avg daytee hai
    Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074421

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

aur han may aaj he as per okara say lahre aya hoon total 128 km distance completed in only 3 hours at the speed of 70 to 80km here are the pics
    Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074424Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074425Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074426Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074427Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074428Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074430Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074431Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074432Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074433Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074434Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074435Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074437Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074438Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074439Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1074440

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mansor View Post
    aur han may aaj he as per okara say lahre aya hoon total 128 km distance completed in only 3 hours at the speed of 70 to 80km here are the pics

lalay phir woi bath......... @70km/hr for 3 hours thats 210km of distance .. and @ 80 km/hr for 3 hours thats 240 km of distance ..

bro u may have rode at 60-70 mostly and in rush areas at 30-40 km/hr ... ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asjdsm brother as I told my carb is pz-16 do u think it's good carb or not of pakhero bike. As u told pz-22 carb market se nhe milage so ma kase mileage increase kron do u think sirf jets change krne se kam ban sakta ha.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

riding a 2008 hero rf 70. don t know what her carb is but in 150pkr petrol i go uni to home n back (38kms) home to ofice n back (1okm) and home to friends for smoke (2km) 50km with mostly speed 70 t0 80 and hard throttel . like the little wheelie when you pull 1st gear n slam 2nd gear. chonda rocks.
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asjdsm brother as I told my carb is pz-16 do u think it's good carb or not of pakhero bike. As u told pz-22 carb market se nhe milage so ma kase mileage increase kron do u think sirf jets change krne se kam ban sakta ha.
    i think you are getting dcent milage. plus try riding in economy zone it will help
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lalay phir woi bath......... @70km/hr for 3 hours thats 210km of distance .. and @ 80 km/hr for 3 hours thats 240 km of distance ..

sir ap ki baat kuch samajh nahe aae kuch aasan zuban may samjaae plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mansor View Post
    sir ap ki baat kuch samajh nahe aae kuch aasan zuban may samjaae plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    128 km completed in 3 hours ..Jab aap 128 ko 3 say divide karain *** i.e 128/3=42.2Km/hr..Matlab yeh kay aap agar 70/80 ki speed par chala rahay thay to apka safar 2 ghantay kas kam main tay hona chaiyae tha....Its all about mathematical calculation

Formula is Speed=Total distance /total time

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    128 km completed in 3 hours ..Jab aap 128 ko 3 say divide karain *** i.e 128/3=42.2Km/hr..Matlab yeh kay aap agar 70/80 ki speed par chala rahay thay to apka safar 2 ghantay kas kam main tay hona chaiyae tha....Its all about mathematical calculation

Formula is Speed=Total distance /total time
    wah jee wah lagta hai ap to math may ma pass hai meray pitay bhai lagta hai ap nay highway per kabhi drive nahe kia sir road per as tarhaa nahe hota kay bas aik martaba 80 per *** to phir ghar pohanch ker hee hai break lagay gee aur ya fasla may nay ap ko apnay lahore walay ghar say lay ker okara walay ghar tak ka bataya hai as ka matlab ya hoa kay kuch time mera lahore may bhe zaya hoa kuch time highway per kuch may nay nay about 25 min break bhe kia total to as tarhaa bhai may ap ko tekh bata raha hoon 2 hours may to sirf woh pohanch sakta hai jo 130km ki speed say jaee
    THINK ABOUT IT SIR

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ it should be msc in maths not ma .. haha

its ok .. i was suspecting same reasons for this anomly .. just when u are near the city the ur speed reduces to 30-35 km/ltr .. and on long routs one need few stops as well..

so u mostly used top speed when it was possible rest was avg city speed of 30-35 ... or 40 ...

.. good so how was this ride .. was it tiring ?
    personally 70 are very tiring .. only cd 100 is smooth for such long routes in my opinion..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if ur spark plug is fine then u dont need any other carb .. its ok . and mostly those bikes which are in reality 72cc use pz16 or honda cd 70 ditto copy .. while some good bikes like hero uses pz22 .. but there is a confusion .. as the cylinder of hero is labelled 72cm but one mechanic told me that its not 72 its same as other chondas that is 78 ( in reality 88cc) .. so u can experiment .. just slap a hero carb on it do no change and check it .. if it gives more speed power and economy then u may search that in old or from few authorized dealer order it if possible ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Janab, highway is not a race track, you cant travel on continuous 80km/h, there are turns, traffic, populated areas , bad patches of road which will make you slow down again and again.
    Takes me 4.5 hours if i ride continuous from ISL to Lahore at 90Km/h, but according to your theory it should take only 3.5 hours at that speed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think this is decent mileage u r getting from your bike
    it was my previous bike .. my current sp deluxe 125 gives 48km/l ..
    Rise from the ashes,.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I own Star DL 70 (Feb 2006). It initially gives me 80km/lit. Now after almost 7 years still giving me 68 - 70km/lit.

Most of the time I drive at 55- 60km/hr range. Engine is still sealed and have done 75K km.

After 6 months of my bike purchasing I changed my Carburetor with new genuine honda 86. Since then it was peace for me. I didn't need to set mixture of my carburetor again n again to get a good mileage and a white pin spark plug.

Pick remains the same but become very very smooth. No choking no missing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List