Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Only All Chonda/Chinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL

Asslamoalikum brothers kindly share only Chonda/Chinese 70 Mileage of Kilometer per liter. Hope we all can compare with this thread by without getting into other threads to search that what kind of capable these 70's are to give mileage per liter. First I share of my pakhero ph 70 which is giving me 47 to 50 max kmpl I will also include that my pakhero just completed it's running period might be it will be better with time but currently I am achieving this. And sorry if it's repost.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Pakhero Altered to 125 class is Giving me 45km/l with small carb with CG carb giving 35~40 depending on abusement.
    vicky bhai did u alter a pakhero 70 cc to 125 ? kindly share pics if u can.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I already did here..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...cc#post3891115

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    vicky bhai did u alter a pakhero 70 cc to 125 ? kindly share pics if u can.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My chonda pakhero ph 70 bikes mileage really badly droped down to 33 kmpl and it gradually started to drop consumption before this it was like 40 then 37 and now only 33 kmpl yeh na ho aik din mujko lgay k mai Mehran jitna fuel kharch ker rha hoon chondas mei power tow hote hai saste bhe hote hain but bad fuel consumpion ke bakwas bohat ziada hai. consumption was awesome in back time like 45 to 48 and some times even 50 local. I felt that these chondas mileage never stable like honda 70 can't understand that science. asjdsm bhai or amjad bhai or any expert kindly tell me if possible through pics that from where I can adjust petrol mixture my self and how. Tuning krae bhe ziada time nhe hua and even then it's creating problem. ( My honda cd 100 never gives me trouble like this regarding fuel average and remains stable and with good mileage )
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A thread from 2012 ...

Still, a useful one.

Anyway, my Father's Metro 70cc does like 45-48km/L, and it has crossed the 10k mark on odometer. I have tried to reduce its fuel from carburetter, but it starts to choke and misses (and stalls) ... so i set the mixture back to rich.

Apparently, the newer china bikes have their carbs of very poor quality. (hold your horses because AHL's 70cc share the same fate. With newer carbs on newer 70cc's, i have hardly seem them achieve 50KM/L). Anyway, i believe if we can change the carb to a better quality one (if there is any available in the market), we could achieve better fuel consumption.

But then i am hardly an expert. Would love to hear other more experienced people's views on this one
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    A thread from 2012 ...

Still, a useful one.

Anyway, my Father's Metro 70cc does like 45-48km/L, and it has crossed the 10k mark on odometer. I have tried to reduce its fuel from carburetter, but it starts to choke and misses (and stalls) ... so i set the mixture back to rich.

Apparently, the newer china bikes have their carbs of very poor quality. (hold your horses because AHL's 70cc share the same fate. With newer carbs on newer 70cc's, i have hardly seem them achieve 50KM/L). Anyway, i believe if we can change the carb to a better quality one (if there is any available in the market), we could achieve better fuel consumption.

But then i am hardly an expert. Would love to hear other more experienced people's views on this one
    Thank you yes when I started this thread i was anxious to know mileage of different chinese bikes and having in mind it can give an idea to others as well to know other members chinese 70 bike mileage. As I am also having one chonda 70 but facing fuel consumption issues. I will post soon picture of my carb with screws closeup. I hope asjdsm bhai will help. My intention is just to know first simply how to adjust fuel mixture to get good mileage . And after that if possible Idle speed screw. But I think main issue we face is with fuel mixture as Idle mostly doesn't create issue. But in chinese 70's fuel mixture does mostly.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    My chonda pakhero ph 70 bikes mileage really badly droped down to 33 kmpl and it gradually started to drop consumption before this it was like 40 then 37 and now only 33 kmpl yeh na ho aik din mujko lgay k mai Mehran jitna fuel kharch ker rha hoon chondas mei power tow hote hai saste bhe hote hain but bad fuel consumpion ke bakwas bohat ziada hai. consumption was awesome in back time like 45 to 48 and some times even 50 local. I felt that these chondas mileage never stable like honda 70 can't understand that science. asjdsm bhai or amjad bhai or any expert kindly tell me if possible through pics that from where I can adjust petrol mixture my self and how. Tuning krae bhe ziada time nhe hua and even then it's creating problem. ( My honda cd 100 never gives me trouble like this regarding fuel average and remains stable and with good mileage )
    Thora bohat jo mujhe pta hai top right per jo hai woh Idle speed screw hai and top left per Idle mixture screw. Asjdsm bhai or any other kindly possible ho tow mujhe Idle mixture screw ke proper setting bta dein to get good consumption my self bcoz jitne bar fluctuation hote hai fuel consumption mei so mai ab khud smjhna chah rha hoon is ko k mai khud set ker skon bjaye iske k bar bar mechanic k pass jaon. (This is pic of my bikes carb which is pz16 ) so I need setting according to this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1411953
    Umer bhai this one is the air mixture screw in this carburetor

for air mixture screw adjustment rotate this screw clock wise to rich mixture
    rotate anti clock wise will make mixture lean means less fuel correct way to adjusting
    air mixture screw is warm up the bike good than adjust settings and purpose of
    air mixture screw is to get max: engine idle speed out of this screw or with the help of this screw

One complete 360 degree rotation of screw is considered one rotation of screw
    i recommend you to set air mixture at two complete anti clock wise rotation
    for doing this rotate the air mixture screw clock wise until it stops moving
    do not use any force as it stop moving just leave it now this is screw all closed
    your bike won't start at this setting now from here note one end of screw and give
    it one complete anti clock wise rotation count rotation carefully one can make mistake
    while counting best is to note one end of screw rotate it give complete 360 rotation now that is
    one rotation of screw than again give it one more rotation to set your mixture settings to 2 turn
    anti clock wise settings

if you want to set mixture while the bike is started engine running
    when you will turn mixture screw and close it complete bike won't start
    so for adjusting while bike is running just give a half turn to mixture screw
    anti clock wise and also increase idle speed with idle speed screw than bike won't shut down
    now from here you can understand as you will slowly move mixture screw anti clock wise bikes
    engine speed would increase you have to keep on going open more air mixture screw slowly idle speed increase
    so as i above said purpose of air mixture screw is to get max: idle speed of this screw
    and for this adjustment you should first warm up your bike good than you can get correct settings

In the last Umer Brother I Would Recommend Wait For The Post Of
    asjdsm brother
    He is More Senior Than Me And Has MashAllah Great Knowledge About Carbs
    He Can Help & Guide You Better To Understand Air Mixture Settings

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Only All ChondaChinese 70 Riders Kindly Share Your Bikes Mileage KMPL -1411953
    Umer bhai this one is the air mixture screw in this carburetor

for air mixture screw adjustment rotate this screw clock wise to rich mixture
    rotate anti clock wise will make mixture lean means less fuel correct way to adjusting
    air mixture screw is warm up the bike good than adjust settings and purpose of
    air mixture screw is to get max: engine idle speed out of this screw or with the help of this screw

One complete 360 degree rotation of screw is considered one rotation of screw
    i recommend you to set air mixture at two complete anti clock wise rotation
    for doing this rotate the air mixture screw clock wise until it stops moving
    do not use any force as it stop moving just leave it now this is screw all closed
    your bike won't start at this setting now from here note one end of screw and give
    it one complete anti clock wise rotation count rotation carefully one can make mistake
    while counting best is to note one end of screw rotate it give complete 360 rotation now that is
    one rotation of screw than again give it one more rotation to set your mixture settings to 2 turn
    anti clock wise settings

if you want to set mixture while the bike is started engine running
    when you will turn mixture screw and close it complete bike won't start
    so for adjusting while bike is running just give a half turn to mixture screw
    anti clock wise and also increase idle speed with idle speed screw than bike won't shut down
    now from here you can understand as you will slowly move mixture screw anti clock wise bikes
    engine speed would increase you have to keep on going open more air mixture screw slowly idle speed increase
    so as i above said purpose of air mixture screw is to get max: idle speed of this screw
    and for this adjustment you should first warm up your bike good than you can get correct settings

In the last Umer Brother I Would Recommend Wait For The Post Of
    asjdsm brother
    He is More Senior Than Me And Has MashAllah Great Knowledge About Carbs
    He Can Help & Guide You Better To Understand Air Mixture Settings
    Thank you Amjad bhai you very nicely descibed. I want to include one thing just before your post I went to my mechanic and told him bike issue regarding bad consumption. He said to me your bike is fine and looks like setting needs in air mixture. As I observed as just like you said he just rotate it two times anticlock wise and he didn't touch idle speed screw at all. I didn't ask him any tip and I was just observing what he is doing as you know yeh Mechanics kum he kuch gur ke bat btatay hain any how as compare to other mechanic he is a bit nice guy. Amjad bhai thing is a new person like me if I next time want to do my self that setting do you think I should just close the mixture screw as you said clock wise it closes and when it close now from here just 2 anticlock wise rotations I do (suppose in this method my bike is turned off and I also didn't touch Idle speed screw as well ) what do you say is it a ok option to get good mileage ? or idle screw ko rotate krna bhe zarore hai. Aik aur bat Amjad bhai k air mixture stop level se anticlock wise 2 rotations 360 degree ker k Good consumption in city like 47 around kmpl mil jate hai na ya k agar phir bhe good consumption na milay tow 2 and half or 3rd rotation anticlock wise ke jayee ? kindly yeh bhe bta daina aap.

As you suggest that I should wait for asjdsm bhai's post before any experiment so I will must wait for his comment as well.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Umer bhai you can have idea regarding settings after driving bike
    if mixture is too lean some time bike backfires tha tha sound from silencer
    my pridors current settings are set at 1.75 turns i recently checked Honda CD70 2014
    mixture settings as the bike belong to my friend it was one and half turn anti clock wise
    don't know weather bikes mixture settings were untouched or not but he has bought bike used
    its 1000km driven though by looking at screw it seems untouched but not sure

when attempting to set mixture settings you can also note the current settings
    while turning screw for closing or clock wise turning count the turns man problem
    is counting the turns properly i suggest probably if you can access youtube watch some
    videos you can have an idea of how to set mixture settings and counting turns
    its not necessary to touch idle speed screw or engine speed screw
    par agar idle high hojaaye mixture setting ke baad to idle speed ko kam kiya jaaye es screw se
    engine jab idle pe chorha jaaye toh band na ho recommended to 1000-1500rpm par jaise ke
    70cc's mein rpm nahein hota par andaaza lagaaya jaaye ya lag jaata hai engine band na ho
    ya ghuti bhi nahein smooth idle rahe us pe idle set ki jaaye

And one more thing as now mechanic has done the settings i recommend don't touch settings
    check the fuel average of your bike now if you are getting good average and bike is running good
    than you should not touch settings

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bike unique 70 jub accelerator per halka hath ho to 45 kmpl aur jub thora taiz acceleration ho to 40kmpl is sey zyada nhe mili aaj tak

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Umer bhai you can have idea regarding settings after driving bike
    if mixture is too lean some time bike backfires tha tha sound from silencer
    my pridors current settings are set at 1.75 turns i recently checked Honda CD70 2014
    mixture settings as the bike belong to my friend it was one and half turn anti clock wise
    don't know weather bikes mixture settings were untouched or not but he has bought bike used
    its 1000km driven though by looking at screw it seems untouched but not sure

when attempting to set mixture settings you can also note the current settings
    while turning screw for closing or clock wise turning count the turns man problem
    is counting the turns properly i suggest probably if you can access youtube watch some
    videos you can have an idea of how to set mixture settings and counting turns
    its not necessary to touch idle speed screw or engine speed screw
    par agar idle high hojaaye mixture setting ke baad to idle speed ko kam kiya jaaye es screw se
    engine jab idle pe chorha jaaye toh band na ho recommended to 1000-1500rpm par jaise ke
    70cc's mein rpm nahein hota par andaaza lagaaya jaaye ya lag jaata hai engine band na ho
    ya ghuti bhi nahein smooth idle rahe us pe idle set ki jaaye

And one more thing as now mechanic has done the settings i recommend don't touch settings
    check the fuel average of your bike now if you are getting good average and bike is running good
    than you should not touch settings
    Ok Amjad bhai filhal as it is he rehne deta hoon mixture setting ko I will don't touch it jese k Mechanic ne ke bcoz you suggested the best. Badh mei agar masla aya tow apke btae setting kelonga Thanks again.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Amjad bhai and thanks to My Mechanic . After mixture setting now bike is giving again awesome mileage 50 kmpl even in city means better than before. ( Replied late bcoz I was checking again and again ) . One question still in mind why it heppens that how automatically mixture setting changes even I am sure no body touched it bcoz where ever I park nobody is that kind of person to do shararat kind of thing so why it happens automatically?
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Last month I got reasonable 57 KM/L on my BML

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

60km/ltr on Super power sp70 2012

You are a person, not a chemical so think before you react !!
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my bike was dhoom 70 cc bro. i try to adjust the two screw along above status the problem is
    when i fully closed the screw the bike started not shut off and it is crying what can i do for perfect millage currently i adjusted 2.25 turn right screw (mixing screw) and 1 turn air mixing screw

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear brother i have dhoom 70 cc bike i faced petrol avg problem in recent day i watch a video on youtube and adjust the air fuel mixture
    (0.75 rotation of left side air mixing screw) and setting with right side screw
    the fuel consumption too much just 25 kmpl and bike coming heat up even i drive 6 km i feel its heat,
    again i read the above article you wrote i mange to adjust the ratio but when i open 2 rotation of air mixing screw then 4-5 rotation of fuel mixing screw
    when i closed the 2 screw fully bike not stopped. kindly give me suggestion for best setting

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by safdarevents View Post
    dear brother i have dhoom 70 cc bike i faced petrol avg problem in recent day i watch a video on youtube and adjust the air fuel mixture
    (0.75 rotation of left side air mixing screw) and setting with right side screw
    the fuel consumption too much just 25 kmpl and bike coming heat up even i drive 6 km i feel its heat,
    again i read the above article you wrote i mange to adjust the ratio but when i open 2 rotation of air mixing screw then 4-5 rotation of fuel mixing screw
    when i closed the 2 screw fully bike not stopped. kindly give me suggestion for best setting
    Give more details of your bike like does there any kind of smoke, engine oil condition, carburetor condition, plug condition, air filter condition.
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I get 53 to 63 kmpl fuel average from Ravi 78cc

Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

filter replace with new one no smoke or smile ,carburetor condition good ,plug tip are black does not change orignal

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pls picture of non janyan qingqi carb