Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Like Tree1238Likes

Thread: Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Body Styling and cosmetic Modification is the New trend in young bikers now a days and they prefer more that their bike must look beautiful and don't really bother it, if runs fast or not or if it would really last long, they sale it in couple of years in any case.

Its spreading like Justin Beibers Music and hated by mature Riders Just like Mature Rap Listeners Hate Bieber , same Goes in biking .

After Paiggio Storm EUROII was introduced, youngsters and mechanics started experiments on Paiggos to make it more look & feel of track bike/sports bike and results were more then just Yummy Hot Look!

Paiggio Storm
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172628

I see in just last couple of years manufacturers are rushing towards Improving there bikes and this is a very good sign, and it all happened when Chinese and local manufacturers started to draw major share of profit for Japanese Giants, and this is very Good news for Pakistani Daily Bike Commuters because now Japanese Giants will soon have to Go one Step Ahead because Chinese Manufacturer and Local Industry is almost reaching the quality standard which are very affordable to public and give good service life to consumers.

Now the Youngsters PART :

Local Mechanics have started their own Body Modification Workshops and are doing really Good Job and occasionally I see some really fantastic modifications and these Body craftsmen are improving day by day in their modification jobs, I am sharing some of the Piaggos and Deluxe I found through net, I invite all riders to feel free to upload their Highly (body & cosmetic specially) Modified 125s

Youngster always have WILD Dreams to Ride a Heavy Bike, and Fulfill their Illusions through Paiggos, nowdays from YBR, Derbis, Wegos, Twistor e.t.c..

Have a Look :

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722033
    250cc OHC Heavily Madified Storm - Owner @Vicytulla

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722036
    200cc OHV Heavily madified Storm - owner @pirates

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722038
    250cc OHV Beautiful yet heavily Madified - owner @faizandawood

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172620
    Chubby tires Modified - owner @omer85

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722029
    200cc DERBI OHC - owner @kashi.khan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722032
    250cc Road master Heavily Hand made custom chopper - Owner @dr.omair

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722034
    200cc OHC CG125 on Dr*gs.

Paiggo Storm The New Trend Setter in Biking Horizon of Pakistan! It just opened a New Horizon to beautiful yet powerful Rides but now Paiggio it self is a dieing/dead star and Road Prince, YBR, united are taking the flag ahead...

Due to This Bike introduction now we see Japanese bikes getting Beautified as well, and Now soon Their will be Latest Shapes bikes in Pakistan.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722030Look at YBR (Pimped up and Upgraded to 200cc Boxer Engine)

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722031

250cc OHV GS150 engine swaped.
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722037

Have a Good Day!

Vicky.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilal10848 View Post
    karim park wali shop tu kafi pas he haii thats good......!!!
    Yep!!

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    lovely stuff man ..i wish i would be in lhr .... what was the price of those exhausts ...
    it ranged from 2500 to as high as 8k :O depending on tone, beat, and quality of exhausts.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Last night while hunting down some stuff for a fellow PWheeler I did some research and what I explored is a chain of proper modification importers who are importing proper high performance and cosmetic stuff have a look and enjoy...

Low Profile Wide Tyre in 120/70/17 (really sick looking tyre), 120/80/18, 110/80/18 ...... in dunlo, Metzeler, Mechlin, Perrille e.t.c...

Hyper Motard Front Beams and Handle (orgasmic)
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1111904

After Market Exahaust and Intakes For Paiggio/Deluxe/CGs/ Speically crafted malaysian 125 category free flow exhaust.

Side Fenders For Deluxe (white one smaller size)

Side Fenders For Storm PIAGGIO (Bigger size)

Nice these are all great findings will help a lot to anyone modifying there bikes, can you plese provide more details about the exhausts and how much this headlight costs the one in the above picture. All are great things excellent research and findings.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lights k rate nahi pocha I think apky pass tu ye already hai .. kitny ki mili this i will check if its less expensive here or not....

Quote Originally Posted by omer85 View Post

Nice these are all great findings will help a lot to anyone modifying there bikes, can you plese provide more details about the exhausts and how much this headlight costs the one in the above picture. All are great things excellent research and findings.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lights k rate nahi pocha I think apky pass tu ye already hai .. kitny ki mili this i will check if its less expensive here or not....
    Yup just wanted to know how much is the difference in the light rates

What about the exhausts how where the exhausts their conditions and fitting and what did they say about the sound qulity of exhausts as i am planning to replace the exhaust thats why i am asking?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Actually I didnt took interest in lights werna zuror rates poch leta

exhaust as I told ranged from 2500 to 8k maximum and they incuded complete fitting to the exhaust pipe(not included) and the tone was like hans ride for the best exhaust to simple PAT pAT for the cheapest one.. the shope keeper tested the Golden one to show to customer it was carbon Fiber exhuast and had deep tone base tone ...

exhaust test kiye bina nahi lena chahye I would advise you to first listen to the tone before deciding to invest money on this specially.. may be give lahore a visit and test the tone (may be on my bike) and buy it your self it will be my pleasure to hang out with you (PS plan on saturday)

Yup just wanted to know how much is the difference in the light rates

What about the exhausts how where the exhausts their conditions and fitting and what did they say about the sound qulity of exhausts as i am planning to replace the exhaust thats why i am asking?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Actually I didnt took interest in lights werna zuror rates poch leta

exhaust as I told ranged from 2500 to 8k maximum and they incuded complete fitting to the exhaust pipe(not included) and the tone was like hans ride for the best exhaust to simple PAT pAT for the cheapest one.. the shope keeper tested the Golden one to show to customer it was carbon Fiber exhuast and had deep tone base tone ...

exhaust test kiye bina nahi lena chahye I would advise you to first listen to the tone before deciding to invest money on this specially.. may be give lahore a visit and test the tone (may be on my bike) and buy it your self it will be my pleasure to hang out with you (PS plan on saturday)
    Yup u r right for that exhaust will have to visit lahore lets see may be i may visit lahore on my bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default need some help brothers

salam to all brothers.very intersting info here im also planing to modify my bike i need some info for handles for honda deluxe.i have seen the pics of exhausts must say they look cool but is there any chance of sound test ? i mean can u post any video.thanks will wait for ur reply.takecare

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I did tried to record a sound test on cell fone but cell fone out pout is worst, in real sound is different so it was useless, its upto those guys who own these rides and have a quality camera can record and put the video up....

Which bike do you own and which handle you want to put in ?

Quote Originally Posted by mz85 View Post
    salam to all brothers.very intersting info here im also planing to modify my bike i need some info for handles for honda deluxe.i have seen the pics of exhausts must say they look cool but is there any chance of sound test ? i mean can u post any video.thanks will wait for ur reply.takecare

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Some Vitalized Storm Piaggio's on Pakistani ROADS

Khyber Pakhtoon Khawa Paiggio (Lovel alloys and Big final Drive (I smell nasty burned tyres due to steamy accelration)

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1113141

Lovely Handle bars.. and look at the front beam O__o

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1113142

Complete Bike.. totally hating the missing meter...

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1113143

When the Lights go out My Jagger get lightening

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1113144

Sweet less modified Storms
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1113145

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1113146

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1113147

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khyber Pakhtoon Khawa Paiggio (Lovel alloys and Big final Drive (I smell nasty burned tyres due to steamy accelration)

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1113141
    This is also a 120/80 - 17 rear tire on this bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yea! thats why I am saying a smooky accelrating PATHAAN bike

This is also a 120/80 - 17 rear tire on this bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for reply bro I have got Honda deluxe 08 I want clipon likes but must b a comfy one too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the Orignal handle is the most comfortable one, clip Ons are not that comfortable...

Quote Originally Posted by mz85 View Post
    thanks for reply bro I have got Honda deluxe 08 I want clipon likes but must b a comfy one too

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Spotted this 70cc bike today in qta. Nicelx modded

Sent from Android 10.045 ICSBC (icecream, sandwich burger and coke)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post

what sorcery is this ...

Sent from siree paye

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am just in love with this design..... koi bike itni khobsorat bhi ho sakti hai... ala... would love to do this project on a 125 some time in future.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1115940

It is lovely CG ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ALERT!

This is what happens when you put "non raised clip on handle bars" on a paiggio it is completely lowered from front and kils your shoulder your hands your arms your back ....

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1115943

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what sorcery is this ...

Sent from siree paye
    Lolz.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am just in love with this design..... koi bike itni khobsorat bhi ho sakti hai... ala... would love to do this project on a 125 some time in future.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1115940

It is lovely CG ?
    my inspiration cafe racers
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ALERT!

This is what happens when you put "non raised clip on handle bars" on a paiggio it is completely lowered from front and kils your shoulder your hands your arms your back ....

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1115943
    if seat is moded thnthese bars would do wonders . what you say
    legend will revive soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

User Tag List