Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Like Tree1238Likes

Thread: Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Body Styling and cosmetic Modification is the New trend in young bikers now a days and they prefer more that their bike must look beautiful and don't really bother it, if runs fast or not or if it would really last long, they sale it in couple of years in any case.

Its spreading like Justin Beibers Music and hated by mature Riders Just like Mature Rap Listeners Hate Bieber , same Goes in biking .

After Paiggio Storm EUROII was introduced, youngsters and mechanics started experiments on Paiggos to make it more look & feel of track bike/sports bike and results were more then just Yummy Hot Look!

Paiggio Storm
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172628

I see in just last couple of years manufacturers are rushing towards Improving there bikes and this is a very good sign, and it all happened when Chinese and local manufacturers started to draw major share of profit for Japanese Giants, and this is very Good news for Pakistani Daily Bike Commuters because now Japanese Giants will soon have to Go one Step Ahead because Chinese Manufacturer and Local Industry is almost reaching the quality standard which are very affordable to public and give good service life to consumers.

Now the Youngsters PART :

Local Mechanics have started their own Body Modification Workshops and are doing really Good Job and occasionally I see some really fantastic modifications and these Body craftsmen are improving day by day in their modification jobs, I am sharing some of the Piaggos and Deluxe I found through net, I invite all riders to feel free to upload their Highly (body & cosmetic specially) Modified 125s

Youngster always have WILD Dreams to Ride a Heavy Bike, and Fulfill their Illusions through Paiggos, nowdays from YBR, Derbis, Wegos, Twistor e.t.c..

Have a Look :

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722033
    250cc OHC Heavily Madified Storm - Owner @Vicytulla

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722036
    200cc OHV Heavily madified Storm - owner @pirates

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722038
    250cc OHV Beautiful yet heavily Madified - owner @faizandawood

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172620
    Chubby tires Modified - owner @omer85

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722029
    200cc DERBI OHC - owner @kashi.khan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722032
    250cc Road master Heavily Hand made custom chopper - Owner @dr.omair

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722034
    200cc OHC CG125 on Dr*gs.

Paiggo Storm The New Trend Setter in Biking Horizon of Pakistan! It just opened a New Horizon to beautiful yet powerful Rides but now Paiggio it self is a dieing/dead star and Road Prince, YBR, united are taking the flag ahead...

Due to This Bike introduction now we see Japanese bikes getting Beautified as well, and Now soon Their will be Latest Shapes bikes in Pakistan.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722030Look at YBR (Pimped up and Upgraded to 200cc Boxer Engine)

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722031

250cc OHV GS150 engine swaped.
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722037

Have a Good Day!

Vicky.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

enlighten me moe about what type of seat mods ?

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    if seat is moded thnthese bars would do wonders . what you say
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if seat is moded thnthese bars would do wonders . what you say
    These bars already do wonders as i have first hand experience with these handle bars on my bike i have driven both the raised one and the ones attached in the image which i currently have installed on my bike. The aggresive style and the fun which is there to drive with these non raised handle bars is nothing equal to a raised handle bar subtracting the comfort. If comfort is not the issue aaur aap bardasht kar sktay hay to non raised clip ons are really good to drive and a lot more fun then the raised ones but if comfort comes in and you want comfort then raised clip on are the better option.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh yes I agree on that.. still those wonders are not equal to the risky wonders which are possible on CG as CG has a lower "CoG" and shorter wheel base... so it out manuvuers in that areas as well... **without any handle bars**

Quote Originally Posted by omer85 View Post
    These bars already do wonders as i have first hand experience with these handle bars on my bike i have driven both the raised one and the ones attached in the image which i currently have installed on my bike. The aggresive style and the fun which is there to drive with these non raised handle bars is nothing equal to a raised handle bar subtracting the comfort. If comfort is not the issue aaur aap bardasht kar sktay hay to non raised clip ons are really good to drive and a lot more fun then the raised ones but if comfort comes in and you want comfort then raised clip on are the better option.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    oh yes I agree on that.. still those wonders are not equal to the risky wonders which are possible on CG as CG has a lower "CoG" and shorter wheel base... so it out manuvuers in that areas as well... **without any handle bars**
    Yup u r right, i was only talking about piaggio. Risky wonders one can do with cg 125 i dont think it can be done with anyother 125 putting the life threatning concerns totaly aside.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default my bike

m sure there is no such insanely customised yb 100
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have completed first 100 kms of my brand new Piaggio.. One thing that I want to do is... i wanna WHITE/BLUE light like cars, rather than WARM light.. but only if it does not damage the headlight box. what and where can i get it. This is my only modification needed for a brand new bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah not in this world.. it was imported from allien planet .... man YB royale is a bike of steel..

m sure there is no such insanely customised yb 100

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that is a small change visit any good electrician he can do that for u

Quote Originally Posted by i.ahmad View Post
    I have completed first 100 kms of my brand new Piaggio.. One thing that I want to do is... i wanna WHITE/BLUE light like cars, rather than WARM light.. but only if it does not damage the headlight box. what and where can i get it. This is my only modification needed for a brand new bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    yeah not in this world.. it was imported from allien planet .... man YB royale is a bike of steel..
    mine is deluxe
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good question sir..

No the engine is stock.

PROBLEM:
    but in paiggio being a bulky bike is unable to rev up-till 12k RPM (on 12k it is supposed to be cruising @130kmh mathematically.. which is impossible being 114~112kg in stock (dry) weight ,,, not to mention when it is full with 12liters of petrol and all oils filled) it must be around 130kg itself.. so it falls back to ~9.5k RPM in stock wet wight given a reasonable weight rider.

so at 9.5k it cruises roughly some where 105~109kmh (fully wet) on 5th gear.

Solution: (as far as it worked in our experiment)

Test Machine: Omer85 Paiggio Storm
    Originally Used : 2~3k
    Engine Condition : Healthy

1 - switched to 17' instead of stock 18'
    2 - Switched to Iridium tip plug also called diamond tip racing plug (quite famous in one wheelers).
    3 - Switched to stronger Ignition coil (not safe without racing plug so do it with care if planning to do so) we used the famous booster bottle Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - smiley laughing

4 - Use those Tyres which look fat but are light wieght key :LOW profile I would prefer even 130/55 setup in 17' (killer setup)

5 - Removed extra metal wieght (orignal reason beauty and cosmetic)
    * metal Chain Cover (switched to plastic sports bike cover)
    * Metal Rims (switched to aluminum light weight rims)
    6 - clip-on bar (again weight reduction)

GAIN:
    - The better ignition is now pulling bike to complete 12k RPM no matter what so ever.
    - Had to increase fuel mixture a little
    - Iridium is making sure every blast in chamber is a super blast all fuel burnt all horses are put on work
    - Smaller Wheel more Torque
    - Aluminum rim, lighter Tyre more hyper response.

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    I can't understand this? How can changing rim and installing wider tire increase a bike's acceleration? :p
    Was there an engine mod too??

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Some Modiefied Paiggios and Deluxe which cruised the Lohori Roads Last weekend

Vicky's
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118885

Omer's
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118876

Thats the way it is.
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118877

Deluxe (AKA by its owner - Dad of all 125s)
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118883

LOW RIDERS
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118881

PAPA Bear
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118880

Ignition Boosters
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118873

PAPA Bear Tyres
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118874

Here's another shot
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118875

Humble Machines ? Yeah right!
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118878

Omer's LED's HUD
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118882

Two Low Riders again!
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118884

FRONT BEAM
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1118886

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vicky bhai........papa bear to ab 250cc ka hai na....to dad of all 125s kaisy......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Atif bhai how are you

its grew up from 125 when it was a kid it was 125 now 250 ha hahahha .... aray yar thats what its owner nik named it and by looks and feel it really looks like that too ... no ?

Quote Originally Posted by atifkhail View Post
    vicky bhai........papa bear to ab 250cc ka hai na....to dad of all 125s kaisy......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

m ok hr u vicky bhai...

no doubt han's bike is awesome.....

and how much fat tire cost omer....and did u changed its front tire.....

and bhai i got pulsar 220 semi fairing....but it look big on piaggio ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

m ok hr u vicky bhai...

no doubt han's bike is awesome.....
    yea!! looks good...

and how much fat tire cost omer....and did u changed its front tire.....
    luckliy as cheap as 4k excluding fitting .

and bhai i got pulsar 220 semi fairing....but it look big on piaggio ...
    Dang! tthats bad ... can you share some fairing pics ? let see what can be done...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

these are pics of semi fairing........Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1119257Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1119259Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1119261Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1119267Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1119268Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1119271

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default my bike after few decals

got her polished and washed
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ala faring atif ...

I think little tweeks can do the magic did it come with its orignal light ?

and in second pic you are putting it too low... I think it can work after little tweaks broo ... loving it...

these are pics of semi fairing........

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1119268

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1119271

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

now this is one shining Royale

got her polished and washed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar vicky bhai , car ignition coil works on bike? my yb is cdi one will it work ? bdw car tyre definately workds on bike
    now the fever of clean shining bike is on me
    legend will revive soon

22. 30-01-2013, 10:51 AM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

User Tag List