Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree1238Likes

Thread: Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Body Styling and cosmetic Modification is the New trend in young bikers now a days and they prefer more that their bike must look beautiful and don't really bother it, if runs fast or not or if it would really last long, they sale it in couple of years in any case.

Its spreading like Justin Beibers Music and hated by mature Riders Just like Mature Rap Listeners Hate Bieber , same Goes in biking .

After Paiggio Storm EUROII was introduced, youngsters and mechanics started experiments on Paiggos to make it more look & feel of track bike/sports bike and results were more then just Yummy Hot Look!

Paiggio Storm
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172628

I see in just last couple of years manufacturers are rushing towards Improving there bikes and this is a very good sign, and it all happened when Chinese and local manufacturers started to draw major share of profit for Japanese Giants, and this is very Good news for Pakistani Daily Bike Commuters because now Japanese Giants will soon have to Go one Step Ahead because Chinese Manufacturer and Local Industry is almost reaching the quality standard which are very affordable to public and give good service life to consumers.

Now the Youngsters PART :

Local Mechanics have started their own Body Modification Workshops and are doing really Good Job and occasionally I see some really fantastic modifications and these Body craftsmen are improving day by day in their modification jobs, I am sharing some of the Piaggos and Deluxe I found through net, I invite all riders to feel free to upload their Highly (body & cosmetic specially) Modified 125s

Youngster always have WILD Dreams to Ride a Heavy Bike, and Fulfill their Illusions through Paiggos, nowdays from YBR, Derbis, Wegos, Twistor e.t.c..

Have a Look :

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722033
    250cc OHC Heavily Madified Storm - Owner @Vicytulla

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722036
    200cc OHV Heavily madified Storm - owner @pirates

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722038
    250cc OHV Beautiful yet heavily Madified - owner @faizandawood

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172620
    Chubby tires Modified - owner @omer85

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722029
    200cc DERBI OHC - owner @kashi.khan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722032
    250cc Road master Heavily Hand made custom chopper - Owner @dr.omair

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722034
    200cc OHC CG125 on Dr*gs.

Paiggo Storm The New Trend Setter in Biking Horizon of Pakistan! It just opened a New Horizon to beautiful yet powerful Rides but now Paiggio it self is a dieing/dead star and Road Prince, YBR, united are taking the flag ahead...

Due to This Bike introduction now we see Japanese bikes getting Beautified as well, and Now soon Their will be Latest Shapes bikes in Pakistan.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722030Look at YBR (Pimped up and Upgraded to 200cc Boxer Engine)

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722031

250cc OHV GS150 engine swaped.
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722037

Have a Good Day!

Vicky.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1145848

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1145849

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1145850
    suzuki gs 150 ...................

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA

I have a question can some expert shed some light .What is the stock rim size rear and front for Piaggio and upto what size of tyre we can fit on with standard rim also if some one shed light do we have to change chain if going for bigger tyre or current arrangment is good .Also alloy rim with bulky tyres how much these costs .
    Fawad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wasalam
    Favad this is not a question these are many questions

Quote Originally Posted by favadkhan View Post
    What is the stock rim size rear and front for Piaggio
    Over the past there have been two version of RIMS have been seen 1.85' (2008 & 2009 model) and 2.15 from 2008 uptill now.
    front is 1.85 from start till now as i know.

and upto what size of tyre we can fit on with standard rim
    120/70-18 maximum but thats not a good Idea (Power is reduced) 110/70-18 will be a good shot.

do we have to change chain if going for bigger tyre or current arrangment is good
    yes curent chain is enough

.Also alloy rim with bulky tyres how much these costs .
    12~20k depending merely on Luck and hard mechanics follow ups.

I hope it may help.

-Vicky.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wow that was quick and informative as i was planning to buy bike but no bike is available in market then i called factory they aid that they are not producing the bike for market they have 1000 bike order for army means good number any ways i was gathering all the planned upgradation i might take in steps tyres being 1st but only after 1000 kms bcas i really like this but not colour any ways does any one knew to install these do we have to modify rear and back tyre frame as well as i am noot in mood of spoling the factory ride only looks Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1146430

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that is strange I just saw bunch of brand new paiggios on Mcloed Road show rooms on 2 ~3 shops .. did you visited the showrooms or just called ? if only called do visit Mcloed Road you will find them easily its al over their from Brand new, CLightly used, heavliy abused .. all are their...
    Wow that was quick and informative as i was planning to buy bike ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ohh i went to one of the dealers and he was saying that it will arrive after 25TH March also there was one bike which dealer was asking 110ks so called factory and they confirmed the 25TH date as well any ideas other then Mcloed Rd where i can see them/purchase it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There was a united biker's club in near Muslim town wahdat road. They had Piaggio's.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is speedy sale ... aik week pehly kitni new khari thien .. :O

Ohh i went to one of the dealers and he was saying that it will arrive after 25TH March also there was one bike which dealer was asking 110ks so called factory and they confirmed the 25TH date as well any ideas other then Mcloed Rd where i can see them/purchase it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u tell me kis dealer ke pass khari thein ? on Mcleod

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you approach Mcloed Road from Railway station , after Bilal autos street go 7~10 shops ahead towards lahore hotel You will see a Yamaha DYL dealer with lot of junoons on Display with dhooms go inside their are Paiggos parked inside not displayed its about a week ago I saw two reds and a silver and a single black paiggio their his asking price was 92k (quite reasonable) ...

thats why I am getting amazed where did those go if you couldnt find them in market..

can u tell me kis dealer ke pass khari thein ? on Mcleod

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To @vicky bro & others..

i wanna make piaggio a racer bike.. wt tricks n tweaks can i apply to make it a proud bike on streats.. i know it aint meant for race but CHUSS hoti ha 125 wale ko dekh ker.. though k bike agay nikal to jati ha in longer run but within 500-1000 meters bechari piaggio boht peeche reh jati ha .. pick nahi .. tell me wt i can do wid least money involved to make it a cheetah..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@i.ahmed smaller tweaks like adjusting carb, making powerful ignition, putting better plug using better fuel (in combo with STPs) will do some improvment in accelration but given a heavy bulky bike it will not be able to tip lighter vehicles.

If you downsize the rear rim to 17' will make a huge gallop in intial acelration as engine will be rotating less mass (tested better performance on omer85 bike) above all tweaks including the smaller rim were applied and bike started to accelerate head to head with CG in smaller strips.

but If you really want to make it a class apart then for the given body weight at least a 200cc engine does the justice and that is not recomended given that your bike is brand new already, so its like ruining all the money.

Quote Originally Posted by i.ahmad View Post
    To @vicky bro & others..

i wanna make piaggio a racer bike.. wt tricks n tweaks can i apply to make it a proud bike on streats.. i know it aint meant for race but CHUSS hoti ha 125 wale ko dekh ker.. though k bike agay nikal to jati ha in longer run but within 500-1000 meters bechari piaggio boht peeche reh jati ha .. pick nahi .. tell me wt i can do wid least money involved to make it a cheetah..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow.. thts great... i'd initiate with minor tweaks and then shall switch the rim to smaller size..
    after 80kmph speed, the bike silencer sound is like yelling .. its not tht soothing like sports bike or even cg125.. wt modi for that recommended to make the sound more heavy but without PHATPHAT..??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i wanna make the engine / exhaust sound not tht noisy at higher rpm .. though the bike crosses 100kmph & 9000rpm but sound is not tht much enjoyable.. it gives the feeling like engine abuse ho reha ha aur boht shor ker rehi ha bike ooper k surr mein gaa reha ho koi besurra..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea 100+ per wakaye besuri bike hai may be becuase its a completly mute one.. I have a changed silencer here and it beats very good at higher RPMs ...

i wanna make the engine / exhaust sound not tht noisy at higher rpm .. though the bike crosses 100kmph & 9000rpm but sound is not tht much enjoyable.. it gives the feeling like engine abuse ho reha ha aur boht shor ker rehi ha bike ooper k surr mein gaa reha ho koi besurra..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

means mere dil ki baaat ker rehe ho aap to.. :p let me add itno my to do list for silencer change..

there r 2 types of silencer shapes i have observed... 1 is like omar85 has discussed with u in posts... & 2nd is with open / wide mouth...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I still miss one silencer jiska soda hotay hotay reh gya tha bohut hi ala silencer the jo bike men under tail lagna tha ... Omer85 decide nahi ker paya k ly ya na lay .. maer it was very promising. ager bilal ganj jao gy tu wahan per main per jo do shops hain heavy bikes wali unper bari bari nasal k silencers lagay howay hain..

means mere dil ki baaat ker rehe ho aap to.. :p let me add itno my to do list for silencer change..

there r 2 types of silencer shapes i have observed... 1 is like omar85 has discussed with u in posts... & 2nd is with open / wide mouth...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1 thing to get clear on... ye jo exhaust hota ha ispe totally depend kerti ha sound bike ki ya phir bike k engine pe depend kerti ha exhaust ki sound?? i mean jo sound kisi aur bike se arehi ho gi osss exhaust ki same sound aygi agr wo piaggio pe lagaya jaye to?? ya piaggio ki alag se hi sound ho gi oss exhasut ki??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

single Cylinder engine is always going to give you a drum beat it cannot growl like multi cylinder engines even you put a Bandit Exhaust it will still do a dug dug ... but what you can do is to improve its Dug Dug to resemble some better tone. like Harley, Ducati, Benelli, triumph, VTRs, GS500e... you name it all do the DUG DUG beat.. no zoom zoooooom or growling..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any way to improve the stock exhaust sound??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

User Tag List