Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1238Likes

Thread: Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Body Styling and cosmetic Modification is the New trend in young bikers now a days and they prefer more that their bike must look beautiful and don't really bother it, if runs fast or not or if it would really last long, they sale it in couple of years in any case.

Its spreading like Justin Beibers Music and hated by mature Riders Just like Mature Rap Listeners Hate Bieber , same Goes in biking .

After Paiggio Storm EUROII was introduced, youngsters and mechanics started experiments on Paiggos to make it more look & feel of track bike/sports bike and results were more then just Yummy Hot Look!

Paiggio Storm
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172628

I see in just last couple of years manufacturers are rushing towards Improving there bikes and this is a very good sign, and it all happened when Chinese and local manufacturers started to draw major share of profit for Japanese Giants, and this is very Good news for Pakistani Daily Bike Commuters because now Japanese Giants will soon have to Go one Step Ahead because Chinese Manufacturer and Local Industry is almost reaching the quality standard which are very affordable to public and give good service life to consumers.

Now the Youngsters PART :

Local Mechanics have started their own Body Modification Workshops and are doing really Good Job and occasionally I see some really fantastic modifications and these Body craftsmen are improving day by day in their modification jobs, I am sharing some of the Piaggos and Deluxe I found through net, I invite all riders to feel free to upload their Highly (body & cosmetic specially) Modified 125s

Youngster always have WILD Dreams to Ride a Heavy Bike, and Fulfill their Illusions through Paiggos, nowdays from YBR, Derbis, Wegos, Twistor e.t.c..

Have a Look :

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722033
    250cc OHC Heavily Madified Storm - Owner @Vicytulla

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722036
    200cc OHV Heavily madified Storm - owner @pirates

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722038
    250cc OHV Beautiful yet heavily Madified - owner @faizandawood

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172620
    Chubby tires Modified - owner @omer85

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722029
    200cc DERBI OHC - owner @kashi.khan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722032
    250cc Road master Heavily Hand made custom chopper - Owner @dr.omair

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722034
    200cc OHC CG125 on Dr*gs.

Paiggo Storm The New Trend Setter in Biking Horizon of Pakistan! It just opened a New Horizon to beautiful yet powerful Rides but now Paiggio it self is a dieing/dead star and Road Prince, YBR, united are taking the flag ahead...

Due to This Bike introduction now we see Japanese bikes getting Beautified as well, and Now soon Their will be Latest Shapes bikes in Pakistan.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722030Look at YBR (Pimped up and Upgraded to 200cc Boxer Engine)

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722031

250cc OHV GS150 engine swaped.
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722037

Have a Good Day!

Vicky.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Treat for POWER PLUS and Deluxe lovers

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086581

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086583

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086594

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086595

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086590

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086611

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086584

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086585
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Some More Paigos Stock and Modified !

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086614

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086616

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086618

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086619

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086620

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086629

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086621

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086624

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086625

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086627

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086628

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086631

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what u guys say about this deluxe 125 trail ...

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1334744147 356293745 1 owsum modified trail 125 for sale gulgasht multan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1334744147 356293745 3 owsum modified trail 125 for sale Multan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1334744147 356293745 5 owsum modified trail 125 for sale Vehicles

and there's NO LIMET in MAADIFICATION ....

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1334744147 356293745 6 owsum modified trail 125 for sale Punjab
    Rise from the ashes,.....

5. 30-11-2012, 11:26 AM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ yes trail, that's what the owner called it ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Which company is it ? it looks like it has a different tail light ?

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    what u guys say about this deluxe 125 trail ...

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1334744147 356293745 1 owsum modified trail 125 for sale gulgasht multan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1334744147 356293745 3 owsum modified trail 125 for sale Multan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1334744147 356293745 5 owsum modified trail 125 for sale Vehicles

and there's NO LIMET in MAADIFICATION ....

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1334744147 356293745 6 owsum modified trail 125 for sale Punjab

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla

Nice idea for a thread bro, but I shall add here that modification on bikes arrived a lot earlier even before the inception of Piaggio. It was like some eight years ago when I first saw a CG125 classic modified with full fairings. It was the stock exhaust sound that made me conclude it was a CG125 and a look on the engine inside the fairings further proved it, so Piaggio is not the first to have enabled riders modify their bikes to insanity, these experiments have previously been done on Cg125 and GTO125 alike.

However, no denying the fact that Piaggio naturally has the dynamics that allow it be modified into several looks, in sporty looks with more perfection, thats where I give it more points..
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

9. 30-11-2012, 11:47 AM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well said Talal, modification to insanity was their but became more visible after Deluxe and R.Paiggo kicked in because both give a very good platform to modify to whole new next level, and this is the whole point what I wanted to share because I see so many 'Zaberdast' modified CGs & storms 125s which really worth admiring !!

And we are ploughing internet as well as Major Modification Work Shops to get more and more bikes on this thread which deserve admiration and we can fulfil our lust

Have a look at this KILLER CG DELUXE of our PW brother "moonshiekh"

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086764

Awesome Tail ... Simply an Ego Bruiser

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086765

Gives a Look of a Deadly SERPANT.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086766

This is what was not their before Paiggo, even deluxe was here from 2006 but no body bothered, mods in CGs and GTOs never came close to this level you know, but as Piaggo Came in people started doing mods on Deluxe Also , and Look how awesome the results are , I hope now manufacturers will improve more and more.. InshAllah.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    @vickytulla

Nice idea for a thread bro, but I shall add here that modification on bikes arrived a lot earlier even before the inception of Piaggio. It was like some eight years ago when I first saw a CG125 classic modified with full fairings. It was the stock exhaust sound that made me conclude it was a CG125 and a look on the engine inside the fairings further proved it, so Piaggio is not the first to have enabled riders modify their bikes to insanity, these experiments have previously been done on Cg125 and GTO125 alike.

However, no denying the fact that Piaggio naturally has the dynamics that allow it be modified into several looks, in sporty looks with more perfection, thats where I give it more points..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the new meter in "DABANG" Metro seems to be promising, but I am not sure, but if really fits in will give very good Looks!

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    can we install digital display in RP or D

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Vickytulla bhai do u think this machoo look (Aggressive) cd 100 bike is nana abu ke bike as u said in comment about honda cd 100 previous model us waqt storm bhe market me nhe aye the bhai jaan. That's my cd 100. But no hard feelings you are like my bro. In last it doesn't mean I don't like storm I like shape of piaggio storm too it's sporty as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Which company is it ? it looks like it has a different tail light ?
    its superstar deluxe ...same as honda .. this guy changed the tail light ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Well said Talal, modification to insanity was their but became more visible after Deluxe and R.Paiggo kicked in because both give a very good platform to modify to whole new next level, and this is the whole point what I wanted to share because I see so many 'Zaberdast' modified CGs & storms 125s which really worth admiring !!

And we are ploughing internet as well as Major Modification Work Shops to get more and more bikes on this thread which deserve admiration and we can fulfil our lust

Have a look at this KILLER CG DELUXE of our PW brother "moonshiekh"

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086764

Awesome Tail ... Simply an Ego Bruiser

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086765

Gives a Look of a Deadly SERPANT.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086766

This is what was not their before Paiggo, even deluxe was here from 2006 but no body bothered, mods in CGs and GTOs never came close to this level you know, but as Piaggo Came in people started doing mods on Deluxe Also , and Look how awesome the results are , I hope now manufacturers will improve more and more.. InshAllah.
    Now that's a great modification!
    Allot of effort, time and money spent on it

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes Chaudary sahab, it does have a Macho Sytle even it is easyily mistaked from front to be some heavier bike and by no way its less in looks actually by 'Nana Abu Ride', I meant its more Styled as Classic Ride with Round Fuel Tank, Round Light, round indicators , 80s Era back Light, no doubt it is beautifully styled over all, but gives a Classic looks Just Like Royal Enfield of India it has Deadly Macho Looks but has not changed its styling from WW-II and is still in production

The new incarnation of CD 100 is more targeted to current Era, that was the whole point in my mind that their is a steep Drift of changes in all bike manufacturers..

PS. I like the modification you done to rear Tyre and Mudguard!

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    @Vickytulla bhai do u think this machoo look (Aggressive) cd 100 bike is nana abu ke bike as u said in comment about honda cd 100 previous model us waqt storm bhe market me nhe aye the bhai jaan. That's my cd 100. But no hard feelings you are like my bro. In last it doesn't mean I don't like storm I like shape of piaggio storm too it's sporty as well.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lolx .. i just figured it out .. the guy has just removed the backlight and installed the no. plate at its place ... nice and clean mod ...

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    @vickytulla

R.Piaggio and deluxe introduced the new horizons of modification or shall i call Sporty Modifications.. No offence but CG125 never came upto the level of mods provided by R.Piaggio and Deluxe. We are talking about sporty mods.. CG125 has its own stand in classic looking bikes

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

70cc extremely modified looks like a monkey bike

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086830

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - tumblr mbv085fkAq1rioycbo1 500

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WOW!! I just fell off the desk by looking at it... ROFL!!!

These are so detailed modifications! do you know the owner I would Like to put it in Main Thread Subject.

By the way what is it ? a 70 ?

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086842

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    70cc extremely modified looks like a monkey bike

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1086830

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We must Name it the Super Monkey 70

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seen this before...Ridiculous paint job.

23. 30-11-2012, 03:22 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved