Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree1238Likes

Thread: Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Body Styling and cosmetic Modification is the New trend in young bikers now a days and they prefer more that their bike must look beautiful and don't really bother it, if runs fast or not or if it would really last long, they sale it in couple of years in any case.

Its spreading like Justin Beibers Music and hated by mature Riders Just like Mature Rap Listeners Hate Bieber , same Goes in biking .

After Paiggio Storm EUROII was introduced, youngsters and mechanics started experiments on Paiggos to make it more look & feel of track bike/sports bike and results were more then just Yummy Hot Look!

Paiggio Storm
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172628

I see in just last couple of years manufacturers are rushing towards Improving there bikes and this is a very good sign, and it all happened when Chinese and local manufacturers started to draw major share of profit for Japanese Giants, and this is very Good news for Pakistani Daily Bike Commuters because now Japanese Giants will soon have to Go one Step Ahead because Chinese Manufacturer and Local Industry is almost reaching the quality standard which are very affordable to public and give good service life to consumers.

Now the Youngsters PART :

Local Mechanics have started their own Body Modification Workshops and are doing really Good Job and occasionally I see some really fantastic modifications and these Body craftsmen are improving day by day in their modification jobs, I am sharing some of the Piaggos and Deluxe I found through net, I invite all riders to feel free to upload their Highly (body & cosmetic specially) Modified 125s

Youngster always have WILD Dreams to Ride a Heavy Bike, and Fulfill their Illusions through Paiggos, nowdays from YBR, Derbis, Wegos, Twistor e.t.c..

Have a Look :

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722033
    250cc OHC Heavily Madified Storm - Owner @Vicytulla

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722036
    200cc OHV Heavily madified Storm - owner @pirates

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722038
    250cc OHV Beautiful yet heavily Madified - owner @faizandawood

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172620
    Chubby tires Modified - owner @omer85

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722029
    200cc DERBI OHC - owner @kashi.khan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722032
    250cc Road master Heavily Hand made custom chopper - Owner @dr.omair

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722034
    200cc OHC CG125 on Dr*gs.

Paiggo Storm The New Trend Setter in Biking Horizon of Pakistan! It just opened a New Horizon to beautiful yet powerful Rides but now Paiggio it self is a dieing/dead star and Road Prince, YBR, united are taking the flag ahead...

Due to This Bike introduction now we see Japanese bikes getting Beautified as well, and Now soon Their will be Latest Shapes bikes in Pakistan.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722030Look at YBR (Pimped up and Upgraded to 200cc Boxer Engine)

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722031

250cc OHV GS150 engine swaped.
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722037

Have a Good Day!

Vicky.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

specs me bhi papa he hai bigger wheel bigger disc higher ground clearance bigger light bigger every thing.. YD seems like a downsized version of paiigio .. so does the GD110 gives a first impression of downsized paiggio ..

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    YD-125 Front VS RP-125 Front
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1195807
    Piaggio PAPA lag rha hy YD ka
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    specs me bhi papa he hai bigger wheel bigger disc higher ground clearance bigger light bigger every thing.. YD seems like a downsized version of paiigio .. so does the GD110 gives a first impression of downsized paiggio ..
    Mughay to piaggio ki height py hasee a rai hy YD-125 k rear view mirror jitni hy
    Can,t think of a better signature

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today i got chance to visit AL-HAQ autos and look what i saw there
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196756
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196757
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196758
    They were saying that they will launch this sometime or ye b suna diya k agar import karoo to 2 , 2.5 lac ki per jati hy
    But damn the scooti was so cute and adorable that the moment when my eye caught it i forgot that i,m here to see RP-125
    And one more thing is bike was used in 2011 movie Mean Girls 2 so u can see how this cute scooti will look with cute girl

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1196757d1370113743 body cosmetic beauty paiggo introduced deluxe jumped bang 2012 07 31 077
    hmmm .. i really hvn't got any idea what were they thinking while launching dis cherry scooty... is it for women or guys like these ...

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 954702 190536514436847 191123302 n
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Scorpion yaar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    hmmm .. i really hvn't got any idea what were they thinking while launching dis cherry scooty... is it for women or guys like these ...

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 954702 190536514436847 191123302 n
    hahahaha nice one
    let me tell u one thing while talking about this vespi that guy in the showroom said Piaggio is going to Launch 12 totally different bikes soon dil mera kiya rakh k tapha maru k ek bike to handle nai ho rai vespa or 150 ka rola 2 saal say chal rha hy or abi sirf as a display pareee hy bike or ye 12 new models ki chooor ry hy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Matte Green which was meant to be in the hand of army... Don,t know what the hell it was doing in showroom may b Jung say pehlay Army sab showrooms say pehlay bikes ekathee karay gee
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196818
    And this 150 i was like WTF they have been saying we are going to launch 150 soon and they already have this bike and everything is same except the engine than y not launch the bike today .....
    And this Blue RP one hell of a beauty ufffff hy yar
    About price they were asking 105k
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196819
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196820

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196824
    Look This How Machoo Guys and Uncles will look while riding this Vespi
    Or ye scooti itni cute hy k sirf girls e buy karay agar kisi nay kee to

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow man where is this Al haq autos ... zabardast update ...

Today i got chance to visit AL-HAQ autos and look what i saw there
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196756
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196757
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196758
    They were saying that they will launch this sometime or ye b suna diya k agar import karoo to 2 , 2.5 lac ki per jati hy
    But damn the scooti was so cute and adorable that the moment when my eye caught it i forgot that i,m here to see RP-125
    And one more thing is bike was used in 2011 movie Mean Girls 2 so u can see how this cute scooti will look with cute girl

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

150cc RP was on sale ... really na kar mara ..

Matte Green which was meant to be in the hand of army... Don,t know what the hell it was doing in showroom may b Jung say pehlay Army sab showrooms say pehlay bikes ekathee karay gee
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196818
    And this 150 i was like WTF they have been saying we are going to launch 150 soon and they already have this bike and everything is same except the engine than y not launch the bike today .....
    And this Blue RP one hell of a beauty ufffff hy yar
    About price they were asking 105k
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196819
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196820

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no doubt paiggio vespa is best city ride any one can have...

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1196824
    Look This How Machoo Guys and Uncles will look while riding this Vespi
    Or ye scooti itni cute hy k sirf girls e buy karay agar kisi nay kee to

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow man where is this Al haq autos ... zabardast update ...
    Bike was,t for sale only for display or u can say ye show kernay k liye k Ravi is going to give a huge amount of new bikes in market but the truth is this vespa is only for display no sale or anything about its future ....... All they said was bike is not for sale , only for display and it costs 2 or 2.5 lac ki partee hy or koi future update nai .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

150cc RP was on sale ... really na kar mara ..
    No bro aisa kaisay ho sakta hy abi to enho nay humain or tarsana hy
    Actually this bike was also on display for police like they were saying that only police can buy this bike so in short es bike ka b vespa wala haal ho ra tha and some condition was with Matte green RP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no doubt paiggio vespa is best city ride any one can have...
    Sure bro it was a hit in late 90's and still there are people who would love to buy a VESPA but the thing is the Vespa was too cute. And i don,t think any guy or uncle is gonna buy this thing. previous vespa was mature and graceful this one is sensitive , shiny , girlish vespa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They see me rollin they hatin

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1198150

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wellcome to PINDI!

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1198151

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vicky bro any update on piaggio 150cc ... would it be the same as current 125 or like xtreme sports ??

Sent from Future using PakWheels Forums mobile app
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I had only one contact with there sales manager of Lahore division and unfortunately he left HKF to join UNITED ... so I am blind from Ravi ...

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    vicky bro any update on piaggio 150cc ... would it be the same as current 125 or like xtreme sports ??

Sent from Future using PakWheels Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I had only one contact with there sales manager of Lahore division and unfortunately he left HKF to join UNITED ... so I am blind from Ravi ...
    Bro contacts bnao na kisi terha after seeing that Scooti and RP-150 i,m curious about their future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

User Tag List