Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree1238Likes

Thread: Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Body Styling and cosmetic Modification is the New trend in young bikers now a days and they prefer more that their bike must look beautiful and don't really bother it, if runs fast or not or if it would really last long, they sale it in couple of years in any case.

Its spreading like Justin Beibers Music and hated by mature Riders Just like Mature Rap Listeners Hate Bieber , same Goes in biking .

After Paiggio Storm EUROII was introduced, youngsters and mechanics started experiments on Paiggos to make it more look & feel of track bike/sports bike and results were more then just Yummy Hot Look!

Paiggio Storm
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172628

I see in just last couple of years manufacturers are rushing towards Improving there bikes and this is a very good sign, and it all happened when Chinese and local manufacturers started to draw major share of profit for Japanese Giants, and this is very Good news for Pakistani Daily Bike Commuters because now Japanese Giants will soon have to Go one Step Ahead because Chinese Manufacturer and Local Industry is almost reaching the quality standard which are very affordable to public and give good service life to consumers.

Now the Youngsters PART :

Local Mechanics have started their own Body Modification Workshops and are doing really Good Job and occasionally I see some really fantastic modifications and these Body craftsmen are improving day by day in their modification jobs, I am sharing some of the Piaggos and Deluxe I found through net, I invite all riders to feel free to upload their Highly (body & cosmetic specially) Modified 125s

Youngster always have WILD Dreams to Ride a Heavy Bike, and Fulfill their Illusions through Paiggos, nowdays from YBR, Derbis, Wegos, Twistor e.t.c..

Have a Look :

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722033
    250cc OHC Heavily Madified Storm - Owner @Vicytulla

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722036
    200cc OHV Heavily madified Storm - owner @pirates

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722038
    250cc OHV Beautiful yet heavily Madified - owner @faizandawood

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172620
    Chubby tires Modified - owner @omer85

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722029
    200cc DERBI OHC - owner @kashi.khan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722032
    250cc Road master Heavily Hand made custom chopper - Owner @dr.omair

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722034
    200cc OHC CG125 on Dr*gs.

Paiggo Storm The New Trend Setter in Biking Horizon of Pakistan! It just opened a New Horizon to beautiful yet powerful Rides but now Paiggio it self is a dieing/dead star and Road Prince, YBR, united are taking the flag ahead...

Due to This Bike introduction now we see Japanese bikes getting Beautified as well, and Now soon Their will be Latest Shapes bikes in Pakistan.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722030Look at YBR (Pimped up and Upgraded to 200cc Boxer Engine)

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722031

250cc OHV GS150 engine swaped.
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722037

Have a Good Day!

Vicky.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    Thank you bro

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeh bhagti bhe hain ya sirf dekhne me achi hay

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ravi 125 is beautiful bike. Kiya Ravi Piaggio mein 150cc bi he? Suzuki GS150 k ilawa koi aur company 150cc Pk mein manufacture kar rahi he?
    Currently I have Pridor but I'm thinking to switch to some 150cc bike. I love the looks of Ravi Piaggio 125 but I need 150cc. Was waiting for AHL 150cc but Khan bhai hasn't posted any update in yes/no----

regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AHL 150 or paiggio 150 seems to be cancelled project so far as I see the new budget... so I think it would be mere waste of time ... bad luck bikers I was also in the waiting list though... I think I will end up buying a cg in the end.. ** AGAIN ** hum ghulam kuam hain humaray passs options nahi hain ..

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    Ravi 125 is beautiful bike. Kiya Ravi Piaggio mein 150cc bi he? Suzuki GS150 k ilawa koi aur company 150cc Pk mein manufacture kar rahi he?
    Currently I have Pridor but I'm thinking to switch to some 150cc bike. I love the looks of Ravi Piaggio 125 but I need 150cc. Was waiting for AHL 150cc but Khan bhai hasn't posted any update in yes/no----

regards
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    AHL 150 or paiggio 150 seems to be cancelled project so far as I see the new budget... so I think it would be mere waste of time ... bad luck bikers I was also in the waiting list though... I think I will end up buying a cg in the end.. ** AGAIN ** hum ghulam kuam hain humaray passs options nahi hain ..
    bro vicy, CG AHL ka ya Piaggio ap lene lage hein again? ager AHL lene lage hein tou PIaggio mein kiya shortcomings hein as you have travelled in northern areas on it with bro BlueHorn (and a mighty 500cc). and ager Piaggio lene lage hein tou AHL mein kiya shortcoming lagi ap ko as per your needs.
    regar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think I will end up buying a cg in the end.. ** AGAIN ** hum ghulam kuam hain humaray passs options nahi hain ..
    ok bro best of luck ..

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - ba6

Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Paiggio is the best choice any time if touring.

WHY CG :
    In northern area and remote towns people only know YB100 Yamaha and CG125 and mechnics only now how to fix them, just imagine will it be a good idea if I need a front Bulb or a Tube of paiggio deep down in 800km from nearest paiggio service center ? where as for CG I can get the same from nearest town. this is the only Plus point CG has ..

another best touring machine is GS150 when hell of a cruiser.

bro vicy, CG AHL ka ya Piaggio ap lene lage hein again? ager AHL lene lage hein tou PIaggio mein kiya shortcomings hein as you have travelled in northern areas on it with bro BlueHorn (and a mighty 500cc). and ager Piaggio lene lage hein tou AHL mein kiya shortcoming lagi ap ko as per your needs.
    regar

I hate this but we GHULAM kuam have no choice..

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    ok bro best of luck ..

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - ba6

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

THEY SEE ME FLYING THEY HATIN'

FLYING ROCKET 125

LET ME BE LITTLE PRECISE ABOUT IT >> can your Paiggio do this hain dasu hun ...

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1205870

ok bro best of luck ..

PS. sarcasm intended.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

THEY SEE ME FLYING THEY HATIN'

FLYING ROCKET 125

LET ME BE LITTLE PRECISE ABOUT IT >> can your Paiggio do this hain dasu hun ...

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1205870

PS. sarcasm intended.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - images?qtbnANd9GcQ5maxJULN2dk5lgmYM3hpj5tI5 ji0P7WsLmo03yk1v8WWl6bKNA

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

250cc kawasaki ...

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1357127590 468850564 12 Ravi piaggio 125 for sale model 2009

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1357574753 470189365 2 Pictures of  Ravi Piaggio Silencer Under Tail FOR SALE

unknown 150 turbo

Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it,  Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang - 1357378113 469771348 2 Ravi Piaggio 125 excelent condition Lahore

P.S.

i failed to understand why every other modifier tries to hide piaggio name from the bike and replaces it with other brands ... its so obvious, any average person can easily recognize a piaggio despite of all these mods ... so why they do this ..imo its pretty a lame thing to do...

AOA From where you got the Engine side covers and for how much?
    -Thanks
    <FM>

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks vicy bhai for guidance.

Paiggio is the best choice any time if touring.

WHY CG :
    In northern area and remote towns people only know YB100 Yamaha and CG125 and mechnics only now how to fix them, just imagine will it be a good idea if I need a front Bulb or a Tube of paiggio deep down in 800km from nearest paiggio service center ? where as for CG I can get the same from nearest town. this is the only Plus point CG has ..

another best touring machine is GS150 when hell of a cruiser.

I hate this but we GHULAM kuam have no choice..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FM3o5 View Post
    -Thanks
    w salam bro i just posted the pics .. btw these covers are available easily in lhr for around 2.5k .. u can ask vicky bro for the exact location ..

Sent from Mars using Telepathy
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

these are for CG125 Deluxe and Ravi Paiggios....price was 2500 ~ 3000 men mil jatay hain ... full fairing is around 4500 as I remember may be more....

Quote Originally Posted by FM3o5 View Post
    -Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1206440

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

tank, skirst tappay = SUPER AWESOME ..

Side FENDER ky uper blue see triangle SUPER PAINDU! I wish a complete picture of Bike ... do you have complete picture atif ? and look at that retarded exhaust ... Crap..

Quote Originally Posted by atifkhail View Post
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1206440

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother Bluehorn and Vickytullah,
    I am confused which registration documents are necessary when driving on GT road for long journey.
    I have received two docs with my bike as attached with this message.

1- Registration Booklet
    2- Same computerized information on a page just like registration booklet

I am planning to travel from Gujranwala to Multan on Pridor. I believe that this 1 page doc can be used instead of booklet (or booklet is mandatory)???
    + Registration Booklet per Expiry date of registration bi likhi hoi he ( that is five years from the date of registration as show in the attached image. Reg Date is 28-03-2013 and Expiry Date is 28-03-2018). Kiya hmein dobara renew karana ho gi registration after every five years now????

thanks and regards,
    Noman
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

noman the booklet with Blue cover is the real one the other paper is expired one but you can still keep it in your house but not needed while tour, only blue book is needed while traveling.

Brother Bluehorn and Vickytullah,
    I am confused which registration documents are necessary when driving on GT road for long journey.
    I have received two docs with my bike as attached with this message.

1- Registration Booklet
    2- Same computerized information on a page just like registration booklet

I am planning to travel from Gujranwala to Multan on Pridor. I believe that this 1 page doc can be used instead of booklet (or booklet is mandatory)???
    + Registration Booklet per Expiry date of registration bi likhi hoi he ( that is five years from the date of registration as show in the attached image. Reg Date is 28-03-2013 and Expiry Date is 28-03-2018). Kiya hmein dobara renew karana ho gi registration after every five years now????

thanks and regards,
    Noman

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

noman the booklet with Blue cover is the real one the other paper is expired one but you can still keep it in your house but not needed while tour, only blue book is needed while traveling.
    Thanks bro Vicky,
    Expire means that no more valid now a days (Because date to us per 2018 ki written he expiry)??? Thanks once again
    regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

body and cosmetic beauty paiggo introduced it  deluxe jumped ybr came with a bang -1206592

body and cosmetic beauty paiggo introduced it  deluxe jumped ybr came with a bang -1206593

body and cosmetic beauty paiggo introduced it  deluxe jumped ybr came with a bang -1206594

body and cosmetic beauty paiggo introduced it  deluxe jumped ybr came with a bang -1206596

Source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mazi-...37068669675608

Saram bikers is now mazi bikes (Kamran is there)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so you mean he seprated from Chitta ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

User Tag List