Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree1238Likes

Thread: Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Body and Cosmetic Beauty, Paiggo Introduced it, Deluxe Jumped, YBR came with a Bang

Body Styling and cosmetic Modification is the New trend in young bikers now a days and they prefer more that their bike must look beautiful and don't really bother it, if runs fast or not or if it would really last long, they sale it in couple of years in any case.

Its spreading like Justin Beibers Music and hated by mature Riders Just like Mature Rap Listeners Hate Bieber , same Goes in biking .

After Paiggio Storm EUROII was introduced, youngsters and mechanics started experiments on Paiggos to make it more look & feel of track bike/sports bike and results were more then just Yummy Hot Look!

Paiggio Storm
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172628

I see in just last couple of years manufacturers are rushing towards Improving there bikes and this is a very good sign, and it all happened when Chinese and local manufacturers started to draw major share of profit for Japanese Giants, and this is very Good news for Pakistani Daily Bike Commuters because now Japanese Giants will soon have to Go one Step Ahead because Chinese Manufacturer and Local Industry is almost reaching the quality standard which are very affordable to public and give good service life to consumers.

Now the Youngsters PART :

Local Mechanics have started their own Body Modification Workshops and are doing really Good Job and occasionally I see some really fantastic modifications and these Body craftsmen are improving day by day in their modification jobs, I am sharing some of the Piaggos and Deluxe I found through net, I invite all riders to feel free to upload their Highly (body & cosmetic specially) Modified 125s

Youngster always have WILD Dreams to Ride a Heavy Bike, and Fulfill their Illusions through Paiggos, nowdays from YBR, Derbis, Wegos, Twistor e.t.c..

Have a Look :

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722033
    250cc OHC Heavily Madified Storm - Owner @Vicytulla

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722036
    200cc OHV Heavily madified Storm - owner @pirates

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722038
    250cc OHV Beautiful yet heavily Madified - owner @faizandawood

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1172620
    Chubby tires Modified - owner @omer85

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722029
    200cc DERBI OHC - owner @kashi.khan

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722032
    250cc Road master Heavily Hand made custom chopper - Owner @dr.omair

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722034
    200cc OHC CG125 on Dr*gs.

Paiggo Storm The New Trend Setter in Biking Horizon of Pakistan! It just opened a New Horizon to beautiful yet powerful Rides but now Paiggio it self is a dieing/dead star and Road Prince, YBR, united are taking the flag ahead...

Due to This Bike introduction now we see Japanese bikes getting Beautified as well, and Now soon Their will be Latest Shapes bikes in Pakistan.

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722030Look at YBR (Pimped up and Upgraded to 200cc Boxer Engine)

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722031

250cc OHV GS150 engine swaped.
    Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang -1722037

Have a Good Day!

Vicky.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Isn't this a beautiful picture ?

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1226079
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Some Juicy Pictures for Paiggio Fans..

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1227218

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Some Juicy Pictures for Paiggio Fans..

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1227218
    Salam all, am from Rawalpindi, new here, i also purchase Piaggio 2013 few days back, really nice to see modified Piaggios here, and feeling sooo good that i also have the same bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam, am new here, please welcome me am from RWP, and purchased piaggio few days back, and feeling sooo gud to see these modified piaggio, and happy that i have the same bike////

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You're welcome bhai
    Congratulations for the Piaggio

Sent from my LT26i using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

we have a very good friend from Islamabad @omer85 you will sure spot him some day becuase of his awesomness in bike modification below is the picture of his 2012-motor bike:

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1227602

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-a#post3947574

Quote Originally Posted by s44dy.1 View Post
    Salam, am new here, please welcome me am from RWP, and purchased piaggio few days back, and feeling sooo gud to see these modified piaggio, and happy that i have the same bike////

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Walaikumusallam, congrats on the purchase

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vickytulla - Bro yesterday night I used that Ulysse Speedometer aap for the first time. I was on canal road with my gs150 and I was gunning it down real hard to know the top speed of the bike. Out of no where a cg125 guy started to race me. I throttled the bike to maximum and soon I was riding at 105 km/h on the speedo. The shegee guy tried to catch me but I know that at 105km/h I am out of reach for shegee-dumchi-removed boys. When I reached home I took out my phone and BAAM!! I was shocked to see that actual top speed, according to aap, was just 101km/h. This means that the shegee guy was not even at 100km/h

Previously at canal and ring road, I have had been head to head with modified shegees (engine modification) and I know that when my bike speedo shows 110km/h I am out of their reach (unless I have to brake in which case shegee take over momentarily due to higher acceleration). The test yesterday night showed that even with engine mods shegee still would manage to do only around 105km/h (this figure is calculated based on the 4~5 speedometer error on my bike which wwas identified after yesterday's test)

I love the shegee sound and know it to be a powerful bike but yesterday's test proved that stock bike doesnt even do 100km/h. And for those who have ridden on canal road, you can actually get pretty good speed on this road as its wide, clear, well carpeted and most of all, it channels air perfectly giving you maximum attainable speed on your bike. No wonder I used to overtake shegees at 100km/h (speedometer reading) on GT road. I had long suspected that shegee struggles to do even 95km/h on the open highways where wind drag slows down the bike

By contrast Ravi Piaggio is a much better bike. I know it to achieve 110km/h on GPS test and also have enough torque to pull weights beyond shegee's capacity to places like Thandiani The Ulysse speedometer app has been an eye opener indeed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

101 with the given payload is not bad u know ... and yes paiggio has higher compression bigger (GS150 size) piston and a total of 126cc no doubt it did well when we tried to kill it .. lol ..

and about CG there are many CGs who have this problem , my 2010 has the same issue it never crossed 95~98km speed in normal conditions however being new it accelrated like a bullet, but my very first and old 2002 CG well marked above 105~108kmh recorded speed, I didnt had GPS gadgets but I tested it along roadmaster and after i used 2010CG I literlly felt the speed loss which was not there in old CG125... but newer had bettter accelration no doubt.

by the way sorry man I was uanble to come ur office I left office at around 10pm...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    By contrast Ravi Piaggio is a much better bike. I know it to achieve 110km/h on GPS test and also have enough torque to pull weights beyond shegee's capacity to places like Thandiani The Ulysse speedometer app has been an eye opener indeed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That Ulysses speed o meter application once indicated my bike's maximum speed upto 117km/h

This inaccuracy was because of only 1-2 connected satellites... 5-6 connected ho to speed accurate ati ha

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Inddeeed! I read on its own forums that best readings are captured above atleast 5 ~ and above locked satellites

Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    That Ulysses speed o meter application once indicated my bike's maximum speed upto 117km/h

This inaccuracy was because of only 1-2 connected satellites... 5-6 connected ho to speed accurate ati ha

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thax n yup i saw this bike, n awesome modification, not yet seen such decent modification in piaggio, I worked in I-10/4 and will surely need guidance in modifying my Ride... i searched every where in rawalpindi but cant manage to find a single thing which i need, here is a picture of my Piaggio
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you have such a nice machnie have you ment @omer85 and his ride ? he is from G9 close to your work place.

Thax n yup i saw this bike, n awesome modification, not yet seen such decent modification in piaggio, I worked in I-10/4 and will surely need guidance in modifying my Ride... i searched every where in rawalpindi but cant manage to find a single thing which i need, here is a picture of my Piaggio

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ty. no not yet met with him, Tuesday and Wednesday will b my OFF days, if he will b free at that time will IA met him... is there any contact number of omer85... ?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pm sent. My piaggio is also in islamabad, currently in Quetta

Sent from my Nokia 1100

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Where it takes some serious guts of Rider and the Ride!

Dare Devils on Storm!

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1231568

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1231571

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1231569

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1231567

Body and Cosmetic Beauty Paiggo Introduced it  Deluxe Jumped in with a Bang! -1231570

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FALLING IN LOVE!!! PAIGGIO as you have never seen it before!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mashAllah great video
    par ek baat samajh mein nahein aaye yeh ravi enke control se kaise nikal gaye
    aur gir gaye yeh enho ne jaan boj kar kiya ya waaqaye mein gir parhe?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The second bike was dropped intentionally after seeing the first bike fall he stopped and dropped his bike (micheal) and started laughing on the ground rolling... on facebook where this video is shared micheal has commented also that he copied how Kyle slipped so he was laughing so much that he dropped his bike too.. this is real fun!

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    mashAllah great video
    par ek baat samajh mein nahein aaye yeh ravi enke control se kaise nikal gaye
    aur gir gaye yeh enho ne jaan boj kar kiya ya waaqaye mein gir parhe?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh lovely moment