Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 78
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti,

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti,

    Hi guyz

    first of all i am surprised i am even making this thread,as of a promise i made back in 2007 mid of never riding a bike in my life. cuz i met with an accident at p.i.d.c fracturing my collar bone, which finished my cricketing carrier..

    other reason i gave up on bikes was because of the wind that blows into the hair. on that bombshell id like to say see any biker first of all he will have a wierd hair style from the front. EG: valentinio rossi. etc.

    as a matter of fact i have opened my eyes in between bikes (Sports and heavy duty) so you can understand the impact i have with cool bikes.

    so any way i planned to,may be go for a super sport bike.

    potentials are:- CB-R600RR,Yamaha R6, Suzuki Gsx-R600, CB-R1000RR,Suzuki Gsx-R1000,Gsx-R1100, Yamaha R1, Ducati1199ss.

    i am not a big fan of kawasaki's so i have only included the zx-14R

    well one of the best part of these bikes is most of them are easily available at affordable prices. considering corolla xli cost as much as 1500,000

    as i said i am almost new to bikes due to my heavy disconnection i have no idea of the prices and perfomance of the following bikes.

    i personaly find the Gsx-R range coolest of all considerng they are realy stylish, and i am looking for a cool bike and not exactly a record breaker. as i personally love my hair style. what i mean to say is i am just buying it to cruise arround and look cool. Next i would vote for the yamaha r series as they look cool and have the perfomance to compete with the CBR & Ducatties. Ducaties however are totaly unknown to me but i would appreciate if some one can shed some light on perfomance and prices. Surprisingly the least i preffered although which has been my favourite all these years the CBR range. but of course over the ducati.

    then again the monster of dreams the bussa is a true beast of a bike and perfectly fall into the category which i am looking at a laid back bike which has got the looks to kill,and the perfomance to rule all the above.

    but a few down sides which i found were a lot of 1000 cc thousanders bragging about beating a bussa( kindly clear this to me how) and of course i have heard it is a bit difficult to raise a bussa for a wheelie, please clear me on this.

    zx-14r it is unknown to me as i havent see 1 personaly till date but u can enlighten me.

    perfomace wise & Looks wise i would think i can range them some thing like this. as a brand


    Perfomance/Looks

    (1)- Suzuki Hayabussa / Bussa

    (2)- Ducati/ducati

    (3)- Honda CBR/ Suzuki Gsx-R (looks good specialy in the white trim)

    (4)- Yamaha yzf/ yzf

    (5)- Suzuki Gsxr


    Also can any one quote the prices for the following as fresh imports or yom btw 2005 & 7 registered bikes.


    ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - suzuki gsxr1000 05 526116


    ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - 1354540799340




    ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - hayabusa pultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - 2012 yamaha r1 blue white wallpaper205ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - 08YZFR1 FR3 4 redultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - suzuki hayabusa 04ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S Yas Marina Circuit 04 635x444ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - WF0I8789ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - Ducati Panigale 1199 S Finish Lineultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - Honda CBR1000RR Repsol Replica HD Wallpaper Picture Dekstop Backgroundultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - 2012 Honda CBR1000RR TriTone PearlWhite Blue Red1ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - Honda CBR1000RR 2012 09ultimate speed freaks(the Big boys) hayabussa/zx-14r,CBR,Gixxer,R1,R6,Ducatti, - 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S Yas Marina Circuit 01

  2. #41
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yer r there any reasonably priced 600 tracksters available for sale khi number


    do let me know..................cuz i wana ride somin that makes me feel cool

  3. #42
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1ms View Post
    comparing rx8 with power of even r6 ? hahah this is like comparing an accelration of mehran with a 1.8 civic. i do own a 08 r6 its my 1st bike you cant even imagine how wild these beasts go. cars are **** infront of it. i do own a 07 typeS rx8 as well even rx8 is dead slow in front of r6 let alone the r1 .
    buy a 600cc 1st learn some proper riding skills on it sell it and get 1000cc
    i am about to sell mine 08 r6 unreg and now buying r1 or gsxr1000cc



    you cant import 05 06 bike now
    hmush does ur r6 take from 0 to 60.


    i checked mine rx8 and it got me 5.7 seconds

    r1 gets 2.9

  4. #43
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Ducati Panigale would kill the r1..But it is expensive..R1 2005 market is in b/w 800k-100k
    i would strongly disagree on this one..........as the cbr is faster amoungst all....its just that the ducati sounds and looks cool

  5. #44
    v8
    v8 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    v8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,720
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1ms View Post
    comparing rx8 with power of even r6 ? hahah this is like comparing an accelration of mehran with a 1.8 civic. i do own a 08 r6 its my 1st bike you cant even imagine how wild these beasts go. cars are **** infront of it. i do own a 07 typeS rx8 as well even rx8 is dead slow in front of r6 let alone the r1 .
    buy a 600cc 1st learn some proper riding skills on it sell it and get 1000cc
    i am about to sell mine 08 r6 unreg and now buying r1 or gsxr1000cc



    you cant import 05 06 bike now
    Thats true, sound r6 ycct or ycci can go straight with anything around 400-500whp car.. rx8 is peanuts for any 600
    Checked many times on straights, 600s can give tough time even to beasts like superleggera (I'm done on it :p) though in last shifts 600s would lack behind. You'd need a 1000 there to play

    And bro, for 1000 endeavor if you've made your mind then please get gsxr, r1 is lethal. gsxr 1000 is bit humble and convenient to ride. After some hands-on go for r1.

  6. #45
    v8
    v8 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    v8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,720
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atharshah View Post
    Hi guyz

    first of all i am surprised i am even making this thread,as of a promise i made back in 2007 mid of never riding a bike in my life. cuz i met with an accident at p.i.d.c fracturing my collar bone, which finished my cricketing carrier..

    other reason i gave up on bikes was because of the wind that blows into the hair. on that bombshell id like to say see any biker first of all he will have a wierd hair style from the front. EG: valentinio rossi. etc.

    as a matter of fact i have opened my eyes in between bikes (Sports and heavy duty) so you can understand the impact i have with cool bikes.

    so any way i planned to,may be go for a super sport bike.

    potentials are:- CB-R600RR,Yamaha R6, Suzuki Gsx-R600, CB-R1000RR,Suzuki Gsx-R1000,Gsx-R1100, Yamaha R1, Ducati1199ss.

    i am not a big fan of kawasaki's so i have only included the zx-14R


    then again the monster of dreams the bussa is a true beast of a bike and perfectly fall into the category which i am looking at a laid back bike which has got the looks to kill,and the perfomance to rule all the above.

    but a few down sides which i found were a lot of 1000 cc thousanders bragging about beating a bussa( kindly clear this to me how) and of course i have heard it is a bit difficult to raise a bussa for a wheelie, please clear me on this.

    zx-14r it is unknown to me as i havent see 1 personaly till date but u can enlighten me.


    perfomace wise & Looks wise i would think i can range them some thing like this. as a brand
    .
    To quit for a true biker is a difficult thing, specially if you're riding since childhood. Still be safe and careful bro!

    From the said choices I'd choose R6 for 600 and Fireblade for 1000, new one is damn cool. There is one more mean machine above all these, Ducati 848 Evo. Have a look at it, you'll forget others. Well these are just my personal preferences.
    To be practical as I said in some other thread, there are very few riders who are capable to test these mean machines at fullest. For riders like us, just pick any 600 with good resale. Yes, for 1000 gsxr is most comfortable.

    Yes that's true that busa do get beaten by tuned ltr sports bikes as busa is a hefty 'sports-touring' lacking torque, it is called a sports-bike but if you actually see it, design would say sports-touring..
    looking more powerful they're still same in price or little less compared to super sports 1000s and yet they're same years old design and technology.
    zx14 is a competitor of busa and claimed faster than busa.

    And the 2nd part as said by Yasir bhai, it's not only the ride it's about rider too. I'm pretty bad rider yet beaten r1 on my r6 on straight 0-100. At the end it depends on the cc of balls

  7. #46
    v8
    v8 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    v8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,720
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atharshah View Post
    hmush does ur r6 take from 0 to 60.


    i checked mine rx8 and it got me 5.7 seconds

    r1 gets 2.9
    it's not only about 0 to 60, actual fun begins in roll-on.. Believe me rx8 would be lengths behind within few seconds after 4th 5th shift in top-range of any 600
    .
    .
    no not 4th 5th... 3rd 4th actually

  8. #47
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v8 View Post
    it's not only about 0 to 60, actual fun begins in roll-on.. Believe me rx8 would be lengths behind within few seconds after 4th 5th shift in top-range of any 600
    .
    .
    no not 4th 5th... 3rd 4th actually
    i know it bro a car is no match to a bike.............considering the power to weight ratio. bikes can beat a car all day long.....a good car driver can give the biker a good time only when it comes to turns cuz of the 4 wheels of grip.

  9. #48
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v8 View Post
    To quit for a true biker is a difficult thing, specially if you're riding since childhood. Still be safe and careful bro!

    From the said choices I'd choose R6 for 600 and Fireblade for 1000, new one is damn cool. There is one more mean machine above all these, Ducati 848 Evo. Have a look at it, you'll forget others. Well these are just my personal preferences.
    To be practical as I said in some other thread, there are very few riders who are capable to test these mean machines at fullest. For riders like us, just pick any 600 with good resale. Yes, for 1000 gsxr is most comfortable.

    Yes that's true that busa do get beaten by tuned ltr sports bikes as busa is a hefty 'sports-touring' lacking torque, it is called a sports-bike but if you actually see it, design would say sports-touring..
    looking more powerful they're still same in price or little less compared to super sports 1000s and yet they're same years old design and technology.
    zx14 is a competitor of busa and claimed faster than busa.

    And the 2nd part as said by Yasir bhai, it's not only the ride it's about rider too. I'm pretty bad rider yet beaten r1 on my r6 on straight 0-100. At the end it depends on the cc of balls

    i have started getting this new problem of looking cool...........and nice sports bikes add to the image .

  10. #49
    v8
    v8 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    v8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,720
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atharshah View Post
    i know it bro a car is no match to a bike.............considering the power to weight ratio. bikes can beat a car all day long.....a good car driver can give the biker a good time only when it comes to turns cuz of the 4 wheels of grip.
    Yup, that's the point. On corners and curves only a professional track rider can compete with a car, street rider can never come close to tuned cars on curvy roads.

  11. #50
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    as a matter of fact.....................u can give valentino rossi a jet to ride........ and he will be at a great discomfart at the first few times but its a totaly different ball game.........once your hand is set.

    i have the rx8 for the past 1 year but driven it only 800 kms.........believe me i havent pushed it, i have touched 200 kmph on it but not pushed it in a rush cuz my hand is not set.........cuz i havent learnt the car yet.


    same time i have my axio and i can rip it cuz i know its limits


    same way u just cant expect to ride a 1k cc and a 600 to its limits right away...............some will master it and some would just like to be in the side line and watch others do it.

    and i know my self by nature i am not the one who watches from the audiance.


    i have the abbility of squezing every second out of my rides thats how i drive........once i get set to a 1000 cc it is not gona be mush for me any more.



    but i learnt one thing to learn to be the best u gota pay the price......

    first of all u shouldnt be thinking

    that u wont meet accidents cuz a good rider takes which ordinary people back out of .

    and most importantly practice hard work and dedication are the key to sucess

  12. #51
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v8 View Post
    Yup, that's the point. On corners and curves only a professional track rider can compete with a car, street rider can never come close to tuned cars on curvy roads.

    how r u feeling now ...is every thing alrite

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What we miss in pakistan is a professional track for sports bikes and track training..For sports bikes track training is a must
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  14. #53
    v8
    v8 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    v8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,720
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atharshah View Post
    how r u feeling now ...is every thing alrite
    yup improving but still on bed-rest and unfortunately no more riding possible for rest of season, means next 4-5 months

  15. #54
    v8
    v8 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    v8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,720
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    check this out, if you can get this beauty

    ultimate speed freaksthe Big boys hayabussazx14rCBRGixxerR1R6Ducatti -1107474

  16. #55
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v8 View Post
    check this out, if you can get this beauty

    ultimate speed freaksthe Big boys hayabussazx14rCBRGixxerR1R6Ducatti -1107474
    wehn r they gona produce multicolored racing decalled bikes...........single tone 1000ds put me to sleep. looking at them


    they dont do justice to the bikes they should be full of racing stripes and funky

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a1ms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,225
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atharshah View Post
    hmush does ur r6 take from 0 to 60.


    i checked mine rx8 and it got me 5.7 seconds

    r1 gets 2.9
    i never tested 0-100 of my bike. but i can tell u its hell fast even it is 600cc
    pushing the bike to its limits is no big deal controlling it is a reall deal. specially stopping a bike when you ve to brake hard is the real thing. i was about to crash at 90km/h on my r6 on a mall road lahore on a patch from rahat bakers to a fotress. i was at 90 km/hr suddenly the signal turned red the two cars one on my left and one my right braked instantly. i tried to brake hard but my bike did not stopped it keep on skiding then pressed the front brake slightly slightly still my bike did not came down to 0 , i was damn sure that i am gonna hit my bike in a car but luckily when it came down to 20 i managed to pass my bike btween that two cars phew. i had hardly 2 secs to stop the bike from 90-0 other wise i would ve been hitting something very badly
    from that day i dont floor my bike in crowded areas or whatever. stopping a bike sometime involves in a big risk
    Quote Originally Posted by v8 View Post
    Thats true, sound r6 ycct or ycci can go straight with anything around 400-500whp car.. rx8 is peanuts for any 600
    Checked many times on straights, 600s can give tough time even to beasts like superleggera (I'm done on it :p) though in last shifts 600s would lack behind. You'd need a 1000 there to play

    And bro, for 1000 endeavor if you've made your mind then please get gsxr, r1 is lethal. gsxr 1000 is bit humble and convenient to ride. After some hands-on go for r1.
    bro yes gsxr1000cc is my 1st preference
    "Wasting time is worse than death because death separates you from this world whereas wasting time separates you from Allah".

  18. #57
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    3,144
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am enjoying a healty conversation in this thread ....carry on guys

    Why not you get the R6 from A1ms I suppose he wants to upgrade ... And his bike looks super cool too ...

    One more thing I want to add here is if u plan to keep the bike in Pakistan you won't be able to push it to even 50% of its power due to the conditions of our roads traffic and people crossing the road everywhere ... It's always a nightmare for me when I take my bike out for a spin in day time in Pakistan ... Instead of enjoying the ride i am in intense pressure of some one crashing into me ..... I have to wait for midnight when the roads are empty

    So get a bike which appeals to u the most and suits ur image forget power and top speed ... Go for the looks ..... And I am being very honest here
    "" PAKISTAN ZINDABAD ""

  19. #58
    v8
    v8 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    v8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,720
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1ms View Post
    i never tested 0-100 of my bike. but i can tell u its hell fast even it is 600cc
    pushing the bike to its limits is no big deal controlling it is a reall deal. specially stopping a bike when you ve to brake hard is the real thing. i was about to crash at 90km/h on my r6 on a mall road lahore on a patch from rahat bakers to a fotress. i was at 90 km/hr suddenly the signal turned red the two cars one on my left and one my right braked instantly. i tried to brake hard but my bike did not stopped it keep on skiding then pressed the front brake slightly slightly still my bike did not came down to 0 , i was damn sure that i am gonna hit my bike in a car but luckily when it came down to 20 i managed to pass my bike btween that two cars phew. i had hardly 2 secs to stop the bike from 90-0 other wise i would ve been hitting something very badly
    from that dad i dont floor my bike in crowded areas or whatever. stopping a bike sometime involves in a big risk


    bro yes gsxr1000cc is my 1st preference
    Super bike crashes happen in split seconds bro, by the time you realize that you've done a mistake it's far too late.
    please ride carefully and I'd still say to have little more seat time on r6. Being beginner, 1000 won't give you any chance, 600 would still spare a bit.

  20. #59
    Site Banned Follow
    atharshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v8 View Post
    Super bike crashes happen in split seconds bro, by the time you realize that you've done a mistake it's far too late.
    please ride carefully and I'd still say to have little more seat time on r6. Being beginner, 1000 won't give you any chance, 600 would still spare a bit.
    '
    indeed on a 1000 cc he will be on the back seat of the car sittting with the passangers when the signal turns red..........and hitchhiking

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a1ms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,225
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khanrocks View Post
    I am enjoying a healty conversation in this thread ....carry on guys

    Why not you get the R6 from A1ms I suppose he wants to upgrade ... And his bike looks super cool too ...

    One more thing I want to add here is if u plan to keep the bike in Pakistan you won't be able to push it to even 50% of its power due to the conditions of our roads traffic and people crossing the road everywhere ... It's always a nightmare for me when I take my bike out for a spin in day time in Pakistan ... Instead of enjoying the ride i am in intense pressure of some one crashing into me ..... I have to wait for midnight when the roads are empty

    So get a bike which appeals to u the most and suits ur image forget power and top speed ... Go for the looks ..... And I am being very honest here
    i ve already offered him to take my r6 but no responce from him yet
    and yes you are right riding a bike in day time crowd gives u headache =/
    i mostly rides on ring road no traffic no worries clean road but sometime you ve to be very carefull at night time as well people do get scared if you ve loud exhaust system and you are pushing the bikes to its higher rpms
    "Wasting time is worse than death because death separates you from this world whereas wasting time separates you from Allah".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •