Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: My observations for my Suzuki Sprinter Standard.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My observations for my Suzuki Sprinter Standard.

    Salam, All,

    I recently purchased a second hand Suzuki Sprinter Standard, 2009 model. You can see some pics later in this thread.

    Overall an excellent bike, I must say.

    Looks are ok, not very sporty neither very classic.

    Parts Quality is very good. Finishing is good. Chrome is durable won't get rusty very easily.

    Very Comfortable bike due to its sitting position, rider sits in a straight position which reduces the strain in your back and shoulders. I ride it for 30 - 40 kms in one go and I was not feeling any sign of tiredness despite I drive thru busiest road of Karachi.

    It has very good gear shifting system. There is no jerk while shifting any gear number be it 1,2,3 or 4th gear. You will get no jerk when you come to first or second gear, very less compression effect which adds more comfort to your ride.

    The power and acceleration is awesome I can say without any doubt.
    I am not a speedy rider normally drives at 50 - 60 km/h range. But on this bike I easily went pass 80 - 90km/h range in no time and in the third gear don't know about the fourth gear because after reaching 90 I reduced my speed. Amazing thing is that there was no vibration at all. Bike was not screaming, not appealing for the fourth gear. Very strong engine.

    Road grip is another plus of this bike. I ride thru windy areas, and on high speeds, road grip remains great and you can stop the bike easily, no tyre slip.

    Very fuel efficient. Giving me 63-65 km/liter with an average speed of 60 - 70km/h.

    No cold start problem whatsoever. Starts in first kick even in low temperature in morning. Engine RPM remains constant be it in cold or after the long ride. Mechanic told me that it is due to very efficient butterfly system carburetor. Kick every time remains soft due to a lifter in the head.

    So this is what I have observed so far.

    Regards,

    P.S. I am not an employee of Pak Suzuki. All the above I have mentioned is just an honest feedback.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    raider is over priced as well it should be available at sprinter price and they must lower the sprinyter price more to attract some customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    devilskreed why not Raider
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeshanaslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have also Suzuki Sprinter 2011 model, and i have also noticed some difference in its speedometer. It shows about 4-5 KMPH extra speed than actual. My speed experience is here
    1st Gear upto 40 KMPH
    2nd Gear upto 60 KMPH
    3rd Gear upto 80 KMPH
    4th Gear upto 100 KMPH, and sometime very rarely 110 KMPH.
    Note: These are the values on my speedometer with about 4-5 KM excessive readings.

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    devilskreed why not Raider
    Overpriced shizz. Though engine is same but still overpriced
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    raider is over priced as well it should be available at sprinter price and they must lower the sprinyter price more to attract some customers.
    They should revamp raider's aesthetics ...Sprinter(na hi puchain) and Raider both are yucky in appearance..Raider got a very very retardish makeup...CD-100 is macho and pridor is sporty on the other hand
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    aiktoonamila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I have sprinter 2010. I checked its speed with GPS, found 98% correct. I.e. GPS shows 98km/h and bike shows 100km/h, but this is not big one.
    Regarding petrol average, 55 km/lit in city and 70+km/lit on highway @ 80km/h and 60km/lit @ 100km/h.
    Maximum speed is 110km/h. Bike can attain 90km/h speed in 3rd gear.
    This bike has excellent pick.
    But I feel abnormal grinding sound from clutch box and I don't like this sound at all.

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiktoonamila View Post
    Regarding petrol average, 55 km/lit in city and 70+km/lit on highway @ 80km/h and 60km/lit @ 100km/h.
    Maximum speed is 110km/h. Bike can attain 90km/h speed in 3rd gear.
    70km/lt on highway @ speed 80km/h & 60km/lt @ speed 100km/h
    with top speed of 110km/h these are amazing statistics bro


  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    70km/lt on highway @ speed 80km/h & 60km/lt @ speed 100km/h
    with top speed of 110km/h these are amazing statistics bro

    Choru hai jnab
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiktoonamila View Post
    I have sprinter 2010. I checked its speed with GPS, found 98% correct. I.e. GPS shows 98km/h and bike shows 100km/h, but this is not big one.
    Regarding petrol average, 55 km/lit in city and 70+km/lit on highway @ 80km/h and 60km/lit @ 100km/h.
    Maximum speed is 110km/h. Bike can attain 90km/h speed in 3rd gear.
    This bike has excellent pick.
    But I feel abnormal grinding sound from clutch box and I don't like this sound at all.
    Then why my junoon takes lead from sprinters? When it shows 90-95 Km/hr max on the odo...

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    aiktoonamila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Choru hai jnab
    Strange comments. What seems you wrong?? Will I be paid for being "Choru" ? If you have no ethical justification for your comment then it's better to be silent rather then commenting such a way.
    I am using this bike since many years and know evey prose & con. You will have to tell me the reason what looks you strange in mentioning the speed and average of the vehicle.

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    portage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    hyderabad & Michigan
    Age
    10
    Posts
    21,004
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ​Nice Bike
    I'm a freak who lost his mind in the busy world of today and takes his frustration by being funny with others

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiktoonamila View Post
    Strange comments. What seems you wrong?? Will I be paid for being "Choru" ? If you have no ethical justification for your comment then it's better to be silent rather then commenting such a way.
    I am using this bike since many years and know evey prose & con. You will have to tell me the reason what looks you strange in mentioning the speed and average of the vehicle.

    I fully agree with you bro. I have this bike for 3 months now and this bike comes out as really awesome without any biasness (please I am not exagerrating here and not comparing it with any other bike). Apart from looks which is not too bad at all and very decent, strong chasis, strong and efficient engine, good road grip, awesome pickup and powerful acceleration.

    Many a times I have observed its average and it always remain in between 66 - 68 km/lit range. My route is usually clear in morning but in evening it become horrible lots of breaks and pickup. Under this circumstances, this average is very good being a 110cc engine. I used to get the same average with my Star DL 70.

    I only recommend this bike if someone knows a good mechanic in his nearby who actually knows suzuki bikes. Initially I also got trouble with this bike. Since I come to know a very good mechanic who is specialist in these bikes, I am in peace now really.

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    abdulrehmanrauf & aiktoonamila
    Guys the statistics you guys sharing are simply unbelieveable
    hard to believe specially fuel average statistics by
    aiktoonamila

    if sprinter is giving those figure than Raider
    should also be giving same figures as both bikes
    have same engines Than I think
    Suzuki Raider is BEST bike of Pakistan 100cc with
    mileage more than CD70





  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    abdulrehmanrauf & aiktoonamila
    Guys the statistics you guys sharing are simply unbelieveable
    hard to believe specially fuel average statistics by
    aiktoonamila

    if sprinter is giving those figure than Raider
    should also be giving same figures as both bikes
    have same engines Than I think
    Suzuki Raider is BEST bike of Pakistan 100cc with
    mileage more than CD70





    Its heavily dependent upon how your carbutetor is tuned and your style of riding plus off course the route nature.

    When I purchased this bike, I get around 60 - 62km/lit with average speed around 50 - 60km/hour. Now (after last tunning from the specialist mechanic) I am getting in between 66 - 68km/lit with average speed around 55 - 65km/hour.

    So raider should also get the same even much better since its almost zero meter and mine is 40K km driven with some what weak clutch plates.

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Than Kaash Mein Raider Leta Pridor Nahein
    par kiya karon yeh honda walon ne pridor launch kardi

    if these suzuki 100cc's can perform so well
    than why people are not purchasing these bikes
    i mean i have not seen a single Raider
    with my eyes on road since its launched
    its only standing in Suzuki Showrooms
    it is very hard to spot a new or old suzuki bike in Sindh
    You can see them only in showrooms




  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Than Kaash Mein Raider Leta Pridor Nahein
    par kiya karon yeh honda walon ne pridor launch kardi

    if these suzuki 100cc's can perform so well
    than why people are not purchasing these bikes
    i mean i have not seen a single Raider
    with my eyes on road since its launched
    its only standing in Suzuki Showrooms
    it is very hard to spot a new or old suzuki bike in Sindh
    You can see them only in showrooms



    Bro I have reached the point that abdulrehmanrauf & aiktoonamila
    are discussing. Actually it all happens when you get tuned your bike fully i.e.,
    Carburater by opening it, tappet adjustments, Air filter, Clutch & brakes adjustment then
    you may get the averages as 55 km/lit in city and 70+km/lit on highway @ 80km/h and 60km/lit @ 100km/h.

    As aiktoonamila described that his route is clear in the morning and rushy in the evening then between 66 - 68 km/lit range is possible.

    Bro you know my Pridor gave me average of 76.25Km/L in the city on the economy speed and now my Pridor is giving 63-64Km/L and my average speed is between 60-80Km/hr, so if its possible without opening the carburater then its not a big deal in Sprinter and Raider when one has fully maintained it.

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    aiktoonamila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I have used aprox all brands of motorbikes available in Pakistan but finally satisfied with Suzuki Sprinter. Although Suzuki has dropped his quality in new coming models but still it rocks.
    I am ambitious of making long distance trips on motorbike. For example in July 2012 I made a tour from Faisalabad to Saif ul Malook lake on this bike, even I used this bike to approach the lake.
    But this bike never disappointed me. Further every body has his own parameters of likening or disliking.

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yes you are right, every body has its own parameters. If you are happy then we are happy

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    aiktoonamila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Yes you are right, every body has its own parameters. If you are happy then we are happy
    Sure buddy

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    haseeburahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This bike gives economy, ample power, comfort and road grip Mine bike gives top speed of 95 kmph. And fuel avg of 65kmpl max and 55 min in worst cases riding style and condition, I am pretty sure that odo and speedo meter reading of mine bike is correct. I have made many long trips on this bike From Lahore to Nathia Gali Islamabad to Naran, Saif-ul-Malook, Siri, Paye This Bike never disappointed me. My elder bro did Lahore to Chitral, Kalash, Tirch Mir base camp, Shandoor polo ground tour on his spritner Without any problem

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeburahman View Post
    This bike gives economy, ample power, comfort and road grip Mine bike gives top speed of 95 kmph. And fuel avg of 65kmpl max and 55 min in worst cases riding style and condition, I am pretty sure that odo and speedo meter reading of mine bike is correct. I have made many long trips on this bike From Lahore to Nathia Gali Islamabad to Naran, Saif-ul-Malook, Siri, Paye This Bike never disappointed me. My elder bro did Lahore to Chitral, Kalash, Tirch Mir base camp, Shandoor polo ground tour on his spritner Without any problem

    Its a real test bro I always wish if I could do the same, the long trips but in Sind it has been never safe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •