Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: My observations for my Suzuki Sprinter Standard.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My observations for my Suzuki Sprinter Standard.

Salam, All,

I recently purchased a second hand Suzuki Sprinter Standard, 2009 model. You can see some pics later in this thread.

Overall an excellent bike, I must say.

Looks are ok, not very sporty neither very classic.

Parts Quality is very good. Finishing is good. Chrome is durable won't get rusty very easily.

Very Comfortable bike due to its sitting position, rider sits in a straight position which reduces the strain in your back and shoulders. I ride it for 30 - 40 kms in one go and I was not feeling any sign of tiredness despite I drive thru busiest road of Karachi.

It has very good gear shifting system. There is no jerk while shifting any gear number be it 1,2,3 or 4th gear. You will get no jerk when you come to first or second gear, very less compression effect which adds more comfort to your ride.

The power and acceleration is awesome I can say without any doubt.
    I am not a speedy rider normally drives at 50 - 60 km/h range. But on this bike I easily went pass 80 - 90km/h range in no time and in the third gear don't know about the fourth gear because after reaching 90 I reduced my speed. Amazing thing is that there was no vibration at all. Bike was not screaming, not appealing for the fourth gear. Very strong engine.

Road grip is another plus of this bike. I ride thru windy areas, and on high speeds, road grip remains great and you can stop the bike easily, no tyre slip.

Very fuel efficient. Giving me 63-65 km/liter with an average speed of 60 - 70km/h.

No cold start problem whatsoever. Starts in first kick even in low temperature in morning. Engine RPM remains constant be it in cold or after the long ride. Mechanic told me that it is due to very efficient butterfly system carburetor. Kick every time remains soft due to a lifter in the head.

So this is what I have observed so far.

Regards,

P.S. I am not an employee of Pak Suzuki. All the above I have mentioned is just an honest feedback.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well i have sprinter from 2003, it has so far travelled 138,000 distance... In early younger days... It used to give me avg petrol consumption around 70/litre... Now a day it gives me 50-55 on avg per litre... Although engine has died once and i overhauled it once ... No smoke... No oil reduction now.. It races to 100-105 occasionally 110... And i did 110 on ring road year back with double...

Now i am thinking to alter its displacement of rare wheel... And will b replacing raiders seat with sprinter... Will alter rare chrome mudguard with fibre... Will alter chain cover so that little more space willl b available for better tyre... Engine is still not noisy... And mechanics told me engine is in good conditions...

I am going to alter the above mentioned thjngs bcoz it rare suspension is very hard .. Seat is rock solid like brick... So need to make adjustment now .. Will b eying to hit northern areas for the first time on Bike so need to get better tyres.. Seat... And better displacement of wheels

Anyone who has done this can pm me...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now I see Raider 110 on roads of Karachi, but they are few. Mashallah, I also got raider 2012 few days back in Nov 2013 after trying many CHONDAS.
    Raider 110 is a decent and balanced bike in term of look / comfirt/ fuel average. .

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Than Kaash Mein Raider Leta Pridor Nahein
    par kiya karon yeh honda walon ne pridor launch kardi

if these suzuki 100cc's can perform so well
    than why people are not purchasing these bikes
    i mean i have not seen a single Raider
    with my eyes on road since its launched
    its only standing in Suzuki Showrooms
    it is very hard to spot a new or old suzuki bike in Sindh
    You can see them only in showrooms

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam guys. i recently bought suzuki sprinter 2006 model in black. engine is sealed. however at the time of purchase bike was not properly tuned and clutch plates were weak. I took the bike to suzuki authorized centre "Babar Autos" near Abdullah College karachi. they told me k carb of bike is china made not the genuine one. it will give approx 40 km/ltr avg. they changed the clutch plates and tuned the bike. they told me that they have tuned the carb to consume less fuel and bike will have little bit vibration for sometime it will get smooth upon running. upon asking about the alteration option in sprinter mechenic told me that i can install CD70 or CG125 carb in it. now the bike is tuned and smooth. i drove it max upto 80km/hr speed. it cant go above that ..... may i know whats the cause....is the low fuel settings are cause of speed limit to 80 ?

have any one tested the bike with 125 carb ? i have both 125 and 70 carb in spare..... should i try them with sprinter ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can try 125 carb. The pick will get enhanced with less fuel average. But with its original carb you will get much smoother and economical ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator1983 View Post
    salam guys. i recently bought suzuki sprinter 2006 model in black. engine is sealed. however at the time of purchase bike was not properly tuned and clutch plates were weak. I took the bike to suzuki authorized centre "Babar Autos" near Abdullah College karachi. they told me k carb of bike is china made not the genuine one. it will give approx 40 km/ltr avg. they changed the clutch plates and tuned the bike. they told me that they have tuned the carb to consume less fuel and bike will have little bit vibration for sometime it will get smooth upon running. upon asking about the alteration option in sprinter mechenic told me that i can install CD70 or CG125 carb in it. now the bike is tuned and smooth. i drove it max upto 80km/hr speed. it cant go above that ..... may i know whats the cause....is the low fuel settings are cause of speed limit to 80 ?

have any one tested the bike with 125 carb ? i have both 125 and 70 carb in spare..... should i try them with sprinter ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List