Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree16Likes
  • 3 Post By vickytulla
  • 4 Post By getscorpion
  • 2 Post By vickytulla
  • 1 Post By omer85
  • 2 Post By getscorpion
  • 2 Post By vickytulla
  • 2 Post By r1

Thread: How to remove mud-guard of of storm 125??

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    mehawk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Rahimyar khan
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question How to remove mud-guard of of storm 125??

    Aslam O Alaikum!

    Bhaio koi mujhy btaye ga ke mai storm ka Rear Mudguard ko kaise remove karo jaise in bikes ke remove kia hoa hai? Agar mudguard to totally remove kia tu engine ke opar bhi mati wagaira aae gi.


    How to remove mudguard of of storm 125?? -1107596How to remove mudguard of of storm 125?? -1107598

    First social network of Pakistan exclusively made to provide a secure way of communication. Join now and invite your friends to www.xplore.pk

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    mud geaurd are not removed, but cropeed from tail...

    I saved my orignal Mudgaurd and did not cropped it because orignal nahi miltay easily ya manhgay milty hain..

    So I bought an after market local mudgaurd for ravi paiggo (believe me on this After market spare part is now avaiable in market for Ravi paiigo a direct indicator of bike proving it self)

    then after fitting the new low quality mudgaurd I cutted it with hot knife and sanded it to look clean...


    While conversion :

    How to remove mudguard of of storm 125?? -1107609

    The stock mug Guard is heavier and Better quality the local Mudguard new one was low quality and cheaper in price.

    How to remove mudguard of of storm 125?? -1107608

    This was fianly after assembly in office...

    rear Shocks are raised 1' inch front is lowered 2 inches the Clip on Bars are 2.5 inche high from meter to give good riding experince and put less wieght in front. muffler is xjr400 for better exhaust tone.

    I am planing a better tail which is under development will soon share it once done...




    Quote Originally Posted by mehawk1 View Post
    Aslam O Alaikum!

    Bhaio koi mujhy btaye ga ke mai storm ka Rear Mudguard ko kaise remove karo jaise in bikes ke remove kia hoa hai? Agar mudguard to totally remove kia tu engine ke opar bhi mati wagaira aae gi.

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^lovely mods ..

    How to remove mud-guard of of storm 125?? - 1107609d1357559525 how remove mud guard storm 125 nf 2266 copy

    that tyre is orgasmic ...

    what's the price of muffler ... did u notice any chnges in performance after installation ..??
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    ^lovely mods ..
    that tyre is orgasmic ...
    what's the price of muffler ... did u notice any chnges in performance after installation ..??
    Installation of muffler also requires a direct intake air filter so both were added together, intake was 400RS and muffler was from bilal ganj in used for 2500, not sure about tyre price or i think it was a gift not sure as most of these mods are done by my younger brother so I will have to ask him for exact details..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yup well explained by vicky bhai either obtain a local one and then cut it or cut the original but cutting the original is not a good idea obtain a local one and then keep the original one.

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Installation of muffler also requires a direct intake air filter so both were added together, intake was 400RS and muffler was from bilal ganj in used for 2500, not sure about tyre price or i think it was a gift not sure as most of these mods are done by my younger brother so I will have to ask him for exact details..
    an awesome gift i must say .. l really liked the tread design of the tyre .. it kinda reminds me of autobots ...

    How to remove mud-guard of of storm 125?? - autobots logo?w320
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    mehawk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Rahimyar khan
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    mud geaurd are not removed, but cropeed from tail...

    I saved my orignal Mudgaurd and did not cropped it because orignal nahi miltay easily ya manhgay milty hain..

    So I bought an after market local mudgaurd for ravi paiggo (believe me on this After market spare part is now avaiable in market for Ravi paiigo a direct indicator of bike proving it self)

    then after fitting the new low quality mudgaurd I cutted it with hot knife and sanded it to look clean...


    While conversion :

    How to remove mudguard of of storm 125?? -1107609

    The stock mug Guard is heavier and Better quality the local Mudguard new one was low quality and cheaper in price.

    How to remove mudguard of of storm 125?? -1107608

    This was fianly after assembly in office...

    rear Shocks are raised 1' inch front is lowered 2 inches the Clip on Bars are 2.5 inche high from meter to give good riding experince and put less wieght in front. muffler is xjr400 for better exhaust tone.

    I am planing a better tail which is under development will soon share it once done...
    I have two questions:

    How much that after market mudguard costs you??

    How to raise rear and lower front shocks?? Can you give me a tutorial on this ??
    First social network of Pakistan exclusively made to provide a secure way of communication. Join now and invite your friends to www.xplore.pk

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    ^lovely mods ..
    that tyre is orgasmic ...
    what's the price of muffler ... did u notice any chnges in performance after installation ..??
    Yes, As the bike is some what old when my brother finally got his hands on so its performance was already down in terms of top speed and accelration, after he put Clip Ons and raised the tail and lowered the front no change was observed in performance of engine but felt better hold of bike specially on cornering and shear cutting... but after putting a 110/100-18 the performance is now 90% of what it was orignally producing .... I told him not to do that and if he really wants a fat one in rear then must go for a 17' instead of 18 but kids are Kids ... ...

    Quote Originally Posted by mehawk1 View Post
    I have two questions:
    How much that after market mudguard costs you??
    How to raise rear and lower front shocks?? Can you give me a tutorial on this ??
    yes I need to share this knowledge ... Scorpian bro was also asking previusly ab usny hopeless ho ker kehna he chor dia hai ...

    I am making this thread to put all the details of what my bike has been gone through... i hope your questions will be answered in its tail too or you can stop me at any thread with a gun
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...on#post3699047
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  9. #9
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is it possible to raise CG anyway?
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    imran cg looks good in its own form factor no ? why you wana raise its tail ? longer rear shocks may be ?

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Is it possible to raise CG anyway?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  11. #11
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No Vicky was just asking for my info i wont like to raise CG
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •