4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Arrow Bikes

Can any one explain me in the detail about fuel consumption difference b/w 70, 100, 110, 125. Like how many Kilometer will be used if 1 liter petrol is consumed of these different powers bikes?, actually this is first i am going to purchase bike so i want suggestion from you guys. And please let me know about the companies too that which company is best for bikes Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and which bike will be better in performance, quality and engine wise. So give me detailed suggestion so i could purchase a good bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    i have a suzuki sprinter, i bought it a month ago roughly. aik baat hai k suzuki bike letay huay sai dil rakhna parhta hai because it will disappoint you in many strange ways (the disappointments will go away themselves )

The fuel consumption of my Sprinter was 40KM/L for the first 150KM. After that it gave a continuous 50KM/L. After the first tuning at 1000KMs, it is still giving me 50KM/L. The mechanic told me to visit the showroom once more so the fuel mixture can be optimally set by observing the fuel consumption

The front suspension is hard. The handlebar wobbles badly on bad roads. I hate this thing. Shayad meri bike main hi koi masla hai

The performance of this motorcycle is very good. It goes to 80 on third. For better mileage you can just leave it in 4th and drive at 60-70. Do not try to over rev the bike in the first 2 gears.
    @gull_s_777 kal Pindi main Suzuki ka camp lag raha hai apparently japanese mechanics will also be there, you coming?
    Where in Pinid and what are timings ???
    I will also join

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
    Where in Pinid and what are timings ???
    I will also join
    i just came back. mureer chowk main laga hua hai camp! i got a free oil filter The japanese mechanic there just gave the bike some throttle and said it's OK tarkhaya hi hai shayad. But my issue of a rigid front suspension still hasn't been solved. The mechanic put some fork oil(or maybe just regular oil) and said k 1 2 dinon main set hoay ga. Let's see!

Waisay which bike do you own?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can any one explain the difference between Raider and Sprinter, amjad635 and talhabinoma can you explain in detail what is wrong with Suzuki companies motor bikes parts?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro i am not saying this on my experience
    i have never purchased a suzuki bike
    baaqi p.w har doosre din koi na koi aata hai
    aur he says yeh maslaa yeh maslaa hai etc
    the most complains i have seen of any bike is Suzuki
    people are happy with their chonda's too
    So it is known fact suzuki bikes quality is not good
    baaqi however people admire their engine performance
    their engine are very good performers & reliable

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    engine wise both are same only cosmetic changes ... and yes spare parts are expensive ..just read below a fellow member post to get the idea ...
    tell me one thing bro, the parts of the Honda Pridor and Suzuki Sprinter may have difference pricing, as you know Honda is widely available in Karachi so the price will be less comparatively to Suzuki parts or the parts will cost same or little difference or huge difference in pricing?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

another members also give me suggestion about the parts that i have mentioned about?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ShugMan View Post
    tell me one thing bro, the parts of the Honda Pridor and Suzuki Sprinter may have difference pricing, as you know Honda is widely available in Karachi so the price will be less comparatively to Suzuki parts or the parts will cost same or little difference or huge difference in pricing?
    suzuki k parts mehnge hn par suzuki ko banday k puter ki trah chalao to wo itna kam ni nikalta .
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Spare parts are not a problem nowadays and can be easily found. Genuine dealers are now almost in every areas be it north karachi, johar, gulshan, water pump, nazimabad and MA Jinnah road. Good thing is that genuine parts are available and there is no 2 number parts like of cg and cd.

The only concern is to know a mechanic who knows Suzuki bikes and its modern technology. This is the only draw back otherwise no concern at all.

You can revisit comment # 10 - https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...es#post3778502

These bikes are not faulty but due to less know how bikes are sometime bound to make problems.

You are Karachi resident. You can have a test drive of my bike and then decide

I have no hesitation in recommending Suzuki bikes

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, mein sirf aik baat kahon ga same yehi baat jou app ne kahi aik do saal pehlay tuk log CD100 k baray mein bhi kertay thay lakin abb app khud dekh saktay hen k people are now praising as the time is passing. Logon ko abb bike samjh ana shoru ho gaye hai. I am not neglecting that company has also resolved some issue but still.

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    bro i am not saying this on my experience
    i have never purchased a suzuki bike
    baaqi p.w har doosre din koi na koi aata hai
    aur he says yeh maslaa yeh maslaa hai etc
    the most complains i have seen of any bike is Suzuki
    people are happy with their chonda's too
    So it is known fact suzuki bikes quality is not good
    baaqi however people admire their engine performance
    their engine are very good performers & reliable

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Spare parts are not a problem nowadays and can be easily found. Genuine dealers are now almost in every areas be it north karachi, johar, gulshan, water pump, nazimabad and MA Jinnah road. Good thing is that genuine parts are available and there is no 2 number parts like of cg and cd.

The only concern is to know a mechanic who knows Suzuki bikes and its modern technology. This is the only draw back otherwise no concern at all.

You can revisit comment # 10 - https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...es#post3778502

These bikes are not faulty but due to less know how bikes are sometime bound to make problems.

You are Karachi resident. You can have a test drive of my bike and then decide

I have no hesitation in recommending Suzuki bikes
    thanks for the advise , and can you tell me where the genuine parts of Suzuki Bike will be available near Shah Faisal Colony?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

honda pridor is an exception because no third party parts are available for it like cd and cg ... so there only little difference in price of both but pridor parts would be more easily available .....another thing, i hv rode both, engine wise sprinter is outclass but comfort wise its no match for pridor ...pridor riding position, seat , shocks are much much better .... so make ur choice accordingly ....
    Rise from the ashes,.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys i have hero rf 70 2005. i ride 40-45 km daily but usually on less traffic road at avg speed of 65-70km/h and Allhamdullilah still getting a decent average of 55-60. only air filter and oil is changed on monthly basis and a single tunning in 3 months period.
    what i feel is that the new Chondas are not giving good averages but not know much about new hondas avg but suzuki sprinter as used by my freind according to him it is giving same average of 55-60 as mine but definitely it is has more refined and powerfull feel.
    the race is on

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    i just came back. mureer chowk main laga hua hai camp! i got a free oil filter The japanese mechanic there just gave the bike some throttle and said it's OK tarkhaya hi hai shayad. But my issue of a rigid front suspension still hasn't been solved. The mechanic put some fork oil(or maybe just regular oil) and said k 1 2 dinon main set hoay ga. Let's see!

Waisay which bike do you own?
    Thanks
    So these Japenese mechanics are only Drama ???
    I don't own a bike, instead I own a Sohrab Cycle

can any one explain the difference between Raider and Sprinter, amjad635 and talhabinoma can you explain in detail what is wrong with Suzuki companies motor bikes parts?
    No Difference Engine wise
    only cosmetic are added in Raider

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can any one explain me in the detail about fuel consumption difference b/w 70, 100, 110, 125. Like how many Kilometer will be used if 1 liter petrol is consumed of these different powers bikes?, actually this is first i am going to purchase bike so i want suggestion from you guys. And please let me know about the companies too that which company is best for bikes Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and which bike will be better in performance, quality and engine wise. So give me detailed suggestion so i could purchase a good bike.
    Bhai why are u so confused and making so many threads for ur 1 bike purchase?
    Apni requirement btao? budget batao? phir he guide kar sakty hen na..?

And answering ur question, Honda has the best quality which means no problems in the new bike, after that the only choice is suzuki... theres no yamaha bike in Pakistan now, only DYL which now has no link with Yamaha... and suzuki bikes have many issues with quality most of the time... manufacturing defects.

However all bikes have different soul and character and it is always fun to try something new and other than ordinary... but calculate the risk first...

Aur fuel consumption ka ap phirse puch rae ho.. practically with a 125cc u will get 35-40 Km/ltr. with hard throttle, 100cc would give 45-50 km/ltr, 70cc would give 50-55km/ltr.

If ur interested in suzuki then know that its not a good idea to buy a suzuki as ur first bike... if ur experience and knowledge is low, any trouble in the new bike and kafi khuar ho sakty o... however, if u inspect the bike carefully at delivery or u can get it inspected by a mechanic.. then u might be able to get a good piece which is troublr free.

Honda is all about peace of mind, and suzuki offers more... but quality control isnt good...

Spare part prices men wese tou kafi farak ajata hai, but pridor aur raider k case mein farak ziada nai hai... because pridor body parts are also very expensive. So pridor vs. raider spare prices are close. Han CG125 vs raider karo tou shyd 125 sasta ho ya equal.
    hope it helps.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Bhai why are u so confused and making so many threads for ur 1 bike purchase?
    Apni requirement btao? budget batao? phir he guide kar sakty hen na..?

And answering ur question, Honda has the best quality which means no problems in the new bike, after that the only choice is suzuki... theres no yamaha bike in Pakistan now, only DYL which now has no link with Yamaha... and suzuki bikes have many issues with quality most of the time... manufacturing defects.

However all bikes have different soul and character and it is always fun to try something new and other than ordinary... but calculate the risk first...

Aur fuel consumption ka ap phirse puch rae ho.. practically with a 125cc u will get 35-40 Km/ltr. with hard throttle, 100cc would give 45-50 km/ltr, 70cc would give 50-55km/ltr.

If ur interested in suzuki then know that its not a good idea to buy a suzuki as ur first bike... if ur experience and knowledge is low, any trouble in the new bike and kafi khuar ho sakty o... however, if u inspect the bike carefully at delivery or u can get it inspected by a mechanic.. then u might be able to get a good piece which is troublr free.

Honda is all about peace of mind, and suzuki offers more... but quality control isnt good...

Spare part prices men wese tou kafi farak ajata hai, but pridor aur raider k case mein farak ziada nai hai... because pridor body parts are also very expensive. So pridor vs. raider spare prices are close. Han CG125 vs raider karo tou shyd 125 sasta ho ya equal.
    hope it helps.
    waisay yaar Honda ky bohat jaldi chori bhi ho jati hay, Karachi mey tou new CD 100 aur 125 1 month bhi mushkil sey rehti hay woh alag baat hay kisi ky itni source ho ya woh bohat mashor ho ilaqay mey uss ky shayad chori naa ho, mey nay tou ye hy sunna hay iss waja sey bhi mey soch raha ho kay Suzuki ley lou, tou phr aap iss baray mey kya kehtay ho?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup for karachi definately go for suzuki!

But take an expert suzuki mechanic along for inspection, these bikes have most common problems of poor brakes due to faulty brake drums. Plus poor quality rims which punture the tires... so get engine, electronics, brakes etc all checked. Allah khair kary ga.. go ahead with suzuki!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well you are confusing me a lot about Suzuki with this line "these bikes have most common problems of poor brakes due to faulty brake drums. Plus poor quality rims which punture the tires...", already i am to confuse as you know Pridor will be snatched easily in Karachi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well you are confusing me a lot about Suzuki with this line "these bikes have most common problems of poor brakes due to faulty brake drums. Plus poor quality rims which punture the tires...", already i am to confuse as you know Pridor will be snatched easily in Karachi
    Well just to give u tasali there ae many faulty Honda bikes too :p

Now i dont know its a tasali or ur more afraid now!

Bhai suzuki lelo its better for u..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear ShugMan,

TOday, I will be writing separate thread for popular problems in Suzuki Sprinter and its resolution. So you can decide k ye genuine issues hein ya nahi jin k base per suzuki bikes ko fail kaha jata hai.

For now this bike has no such fault k is ko purchase kertay howay kisi k haath paer kanmpnay lagein.

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for Raider am sure its engine would be as tough as Sprinter's. I have seen few brand new Pridors with open heads and faulty gears. Close your eyes and go for Raider.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List