Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Bikes

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ShugMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Arrow Bikes

    Can any one explain me in the detail about fuel consumption difference b/w 70, 100, 110, 125. Like how many Kilometer will be used if 1 liter petrol is consumed of these different powers bikes?, actually this is first i am going to purchase bike so i want suggestion from you guys. And please let me know about the companies too that which company is best for bikes Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and which bike will be better in performance, quality and engine wise. So give me detailed suggestion so i could purchase a good bike.


  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    ShugMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Dear ShugMan,

    TOday, I will be writing separate thread for popular problems in Suzuki Sprinter and its resolution. So you can decide k ye genuine issues hein ya nahi jin k base per suzuki bikes ko fail kaha jata hai.

    For now this bike has no such fault k is ko purchase kertay howay kisi k haath paer kanmpnay lagein.
    ok i will be waiting for your separate thread, but pls write as soon as possible so i can make my decision early, thanks

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear I have posted the separate thread for you.

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...on#post3784935

    Quote Originally Posted by ShugMan View Post
    ok i will be waiting for your separate thread, but pls write as soon as possible so i can make my decision early, thanks

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    ShugMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Dear I have posted the separate thread for you.

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...on#post3784935
    thanks bro for the info now i can go for Suzuki bikes

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShugMan View Post
    thanks bro for the info now i can go for Suzuki bikes
    ShugMan boy... this is a thread must read for you! It has got very precious reviews of Suzuki owners about the problems they had faced, I think it is important for you to know these. I was reffering to this thread when I made my above post and now Iv found it for you...! Do read all the posts specially the post no.23

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...ive-pakistan-2

    ^^Heres the link!

  6. #45
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Another important thing which I have learned about bikes which are not so popular like Suzuki and DYL is that before making their purchase it is always a good idea to go and visit their warranty claim dealers, even the near by Kharadia shops have awesome information about the engine claims coming in these bikes...!! Bcoz the warranty dealers repeatedly send new bikes for piston bore... and those kharadias know the quality of material used and quantity of claims coming in new bikes!
    Yes piston changes/valve grinding etc in brand new bikes are pretty common!

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro, then what about this
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-2#post3783474

    I am not neglecting your point, unfortunately quality abb kahein nahi rahi. I am not sure about newer models as I own 2008 and its quality is far better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Another important thing which I have learned about bikes which are not so popular like Suzuki and DYL is that before making their purchase it is always a good idea to go and visit their warranty claim dealers, even the near by Kharadia shops have awesome information about the engine claims coming in these bikes...!! Bcoz the warranty dealers repeatedly send new bikes for piston bore... and those kharadias know the quality of material used and quantity of claims coming in new bikes!
    Yes piston changes/valve grinding etc in brand new bikes are pretty common!

  8. #47
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Bro, then what about this
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-2#post3783474

    I am not neglecting your point, unfortunately quality abb kahein nahi rahi. I am not sure about newer models as I own 2008 and its quality is far better.
    I could not understand ur question properly maybe?
    I just mean to say proper quality and control is only with Honda, no matter the fact that they have also reduced the quality of materials used but have NOT reduced quality controls.

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I was saying that I am not sure about quality of newer suzuki models. I own 2008 and its quality is way better.

    Owner of new models should keep on posting quality control issues with their bikes so that people should avoid purchasing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    I could not understand ur question properly maybe?
    I just mean to say proper quality and control is only with Honda, no matter the fact that they have also reduced the quality of materials used but have NOT reduced quality controls.

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    I was saying that I am not sure about quality of newer suzuki models. I own 2008 and its quality is way better.

    Owner of new models should keep on posting quality control issues with their bikes so that people should avoid purchasing.
    The issues i have faced in my 1 month old Suzuki Sprinter STD:

    The front shock absorbers don't work. I think there's a problem with the springs or whatever's in there. They just bounce, dont absorb the bumps. Will get them replaced under warranty

    - The gearbox produces a wailing sound at low revs. The sound goes at higher revs but it is annoying anyway. Getting replaced under warranty

    I would not recommend this motorcycle to a person who's just interested in commuting from A to B! It has a few quirks that need to be addressed before you can fully enjoy it! Other than that i really like this motorcycle. It is relatively fast, very economical and has that under-dog character. No one appreciates it and no one'll give a second thought about buying it. I love this quality about it but that's just me

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    archon2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i got 2011 model gs150 and nothing wrong with this bike, quality is fine and only issue was rear tire and rear brakes which got resolved easily .

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    I was saying that I am not sure about quality of newer suzuki models. I own 2008 and its quality is way better.

    Owner of new models should keep on posting quality control issues with their bikes so that people should avoid purchasing.
    Help others so that u can be Helped

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    ShugMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    The issues i have faced in my 1 month old Suzuki Sprinter STD:

    The front shock absorbers don't work. I think there's a problem with the springs or whatever's in there. They just bounce, dont absorb the bumps. Will get them replaced under warranty

    - The gearbox produces a wailing sound at low revs. The sound goes at higher revs but it is annoying anyway. Getting replaced under warranty

    I would not recommend this motorcycle to a person who's just interested in commuting from A to B! It has a few quirks that need to be addressed before you can fully enjoy it! Other than that i really like this motorcycle. It is relatively fast, very economical and has that under-dog character. No one appreciates it and no one'll give a second thought about buying it. I love this quality about it but that's just me
    what do you mean by A to B

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShugMan View Post
    what do you mean by A to B
    Means if you're just interesting in commuting, hassle free and trouble free motorcycle ownership experience. If you're looking for excitement while travelling you will have to get a sprinter at the least. but if you want reliability and less visits to the showroom then i will not recomment the sprinter. CG125 is a perfect choice if you want reliability and excitement but it will come at the expense of slightly worse fuel economy

  14. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    ShugMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    waisay fuel economy ky waja sey hy mey 100 ya 110 pey jaa raha ho, 70 kaa bhi bohat acha fuel consumption hay magr Honda CD-70 kaa bhi chori kaa zyada dar hay aur Honda Pridor kaa bhi chori kaa zyada dar hay, aur China bikes pey mayra dil nahi maanta iss liye Sprinter ya Raider sochi hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •