Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Got into a real akheer accident today.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Haji__John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Got into a real akheer accident today.

    Happened on 9th avenue road Islamabad se pehle wala chok. I was on my 150 stopped on the red light and when it was green I went ahead and then suddenly in the middle of the chok a 70 came in high speed and hit me real hard from the side. I went flying, rolled on the road 4 or 5 times and hit the footpath real hard. He was one of those who see the yellow light and increase the speed k 'nakal jau ga'. I don't know anything other than that Allah saved me. No bones broken but got scrached front and back, knees, elbows, shoulders. No injury to the head thanks to the helmet. The people came in due time helped me up and took the bike to the side. The guy on the 70 I don't know what happened to him my hands were full with my own problems.
    My precious bike I had just polished it and now uska handle and column tera footrest teray silencer chiba. Whatever was left is good and thanks to Allah no engine damage and scraches.
    من کج نی پتا کے ہویا میرے نال بس اے پتا وے کے من بس اللہ نے بچایا
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    May Allah keep u safe and happy
    Can,t think of a better signature

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usmanulamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good to hear that you are safe

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dms664's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,013
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good to know u r safe. 70 wale ka kia bana?

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    Haji__John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I see thnx
    will talk to him
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

  6. #25
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ye chutiya 70 wale .. Apne apko pata ni samjhtey kia hein.. 70cc pe beth ke samjhtey hein hawai jahaz me beth gaye..

    Give sadqa.. And glad to know you are fine

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    pixelzeesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    1,496
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sadq dooooo
    www.pixelzeesh.com

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Every chonda driver is kameena
    Give some sadka

    Sent from my A10 using Tapatalk 2
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    self delete

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Ye chutiya 70 wale .. Apne apko pata ni samjhtey kia hein.. 70cc pe beth ke samjhtey hein hawai jahaz me beth gaye..

    Give sadqa.. And glad to know you are fine
    Altough I dont second the language used in ur msg, but the statement is damn true!! Cd70 drivers are the worst on the road!! The do stupidest cutting, the are the ones who are out of the balance all of the times in a traffic jam when traffic is rolling on slow speeds...
    Damn goofy drivers... most of them!

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    problem is CD-70 is very light and its acceleration is good at slow speed.

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    naseer_jaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gujrat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    Every chonda driver is kameena
    Give some sadka

    Sent from my A10 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Ye chutiya 70 wale .. Apne apko pata ni samjhtey kia hein.. 70cc pe beth ke samjhtey hein hawai jahaz me beth gaye..

    Give sadqa.. And glad to know you are fine
    lolx.......... bhi g hamare mulak main her banda piaggio ya gs afford nhi kar sakta 70% logon k pass 70cc hai, aur her banda aik jesi soch nhi rekhata.

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    naseer_jaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gujrat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haji__John View Post
    Happened on 9th avenue road Islamabad se pehle wala chok. I was on my 150 stopped on the red light and when it was green I went ahead and then suddenly in the middle of the chok a 70 came in high speed and hit me real hard from the side. I went flying, rolled on the road 4 or 5 times and hit the footpath real hard. He was one of those who see the yellow light and increase the speed k 'nakal jau ga'. I don't know anything other than that Allah saved me. No bones broken but got scrached front and back, knees, elbows, shoulders. No injury to the head thanks to the helmet. The people came in due time helped me up and took the bike to the side. The guy on the 70 I don't know what happened to him my hands were full with my own problems.
    My precious bike I had just polished it and now uska handle and column tera footrest teray silencer chiba. Whatever was left is good and thanks to Allah no engine damage and scraches.
    من کج نی پتا کے ہویا میرے نال بس اے پتا وے کے من بس اللہ نے بچایا
    haji sahib ALLAH ka shukar hai aap bilkul theek ho, meri dua hai k ALLAH her musalman ko aur pakwheels main jo sare bhi hain , sub ko apne hifz o aman main rekhe

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    dmszack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naseer_jaan View Post
    lolx.......... bhi g hamare mulak main her banda piaggio ya gs afford nhi kar sakta 70% logon k pass 70cc hai, aur her banda aik jesi soch nhi rekhata.
    Right bro u are right ... Ham koi Zardari ki pedawar to hai nahi jo har koi Heavy bike rakh kar ghoomay ... Ya kisi waderay k betay bhi nahi hein ...

    Gali dene wala Chaklayi Aurat ka Beta

  15. #34
    PakWheeler Follow
    fhbaig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    86
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Brother glad to know that you are safe, thanks to Allah ... but this orange light mentality hit both ways ... few days back at china chowk lahore ... signal light orange and i stopped my bike ... merae right side par sath he ek bike wala ayya us nae b break lagai ... laken in next moment ek bike pechae sae ae and hit that bike severly k wo bike jo ruk cuki thi wo road k darmean mane ja kar giri ... aur us k sath ladies b thi jo bike k neechae drag karti hoi gaen ... very painful ... Allah sab ko hadyat dae aur sab ko apni panah mane rakhae ... ameen

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    Haji__John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Oho now that was really bad. Ye to mere se zada bura kissa ha.
    Quote Originally Posted by fhbaig View Post
    Brother glad to know that you are safe, thanks to Allah ... but this orange light mentality hit both ways ... few days back at china chowk lahore ... signal light orange and i stopped my bike ... merae right side par sath he ek bike wala ayya us nae b break lagai ... laken in next moment ek bike pechae sae ae and hit that bike severly k wo bike jo ruk cuki thi wo road k darmean mane ja kar giri ... aur us k sath ladies b thi jo bike k neechae drag karti hoi gaen ... very painful ... Allah sab ko hadyat dae aur sab ko apni panah mane rakhae ... ameen
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

  17. #36
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Glad to know you are safe and sound. Give Sadqa and don't worry about bike it would be like brand new again InshALLAH.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,156
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its good u r safe
    bike ALLAH new dy dy ga bro
    Haters dont really hate me they hate themselves because I am a reflection of what they wish to be.I be happy in front of my haters it kills them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •