15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Italian Brands in Pakistan.

Motorbike trend has moved to new horizon in Pakistan. Many youngsters have been looking forward to Modify their Bikes that includes Ravi Piaggo, Honda/Suzuki 150CC's etc. Meanwhile i heard that Yamaha was launching Yamaha Byson in Pakistan and later some member posted it's pictures as well but looks like Yamaha's mind has been changed. I was expecting Byson to be head turner in Pakistan but still no update on it.

Last night i was sitting with a friend, Mian Yuccaf owner of Xtreme Motorsports, Lahore and he claimed that he will be introducing ITALIAN brands 150CC bikes soon in Lahore, Pakistan market as he is getting the Dealership. He didn't tell me brands but claimed that it's confirmed. If it's confirmed, what will be the impact on Local Market? What price should be expected.

Opinions from Biker community required and will be appreciated.

Thanks.

http://www.sohcmydohc.com

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yusaf123 View Post
    auto motorsports lover , love ure comments buddy but just wish u could touch me killing is a far impossible job,pure italian is the brand even apple as a pure american brand is getting iphone made from china neways just wait great guesses guys , between i have invested clearly 15 crore in this dealership wont get it wasted apki tarah ghar bethay batain nahin kii,and there are more variants 800cc and 1000cc which are purely made in italy, but yeah what would ravi piaggio do thats a different story now just try go get the owners name so u can judge how would they react rest if theres anything left come meet me at xtreme motorsports 25 mcleod zia chambers lahore i own that place
    I literally cant understand the thinking, Man if you have invested 15 crores in this deal, then you also spend the sum for advertising on webs, tvs and etc etc. There's a difference of terminology between Italian Brand and being Italian.

Italian brans are being produced under the supervision of china and already available in Pakistan like Ravi Piaggio (Yes it italian technology) and the level of intellect oozing from your comments. Man!! iam damn sure you are importing chinese bikes under the same strategy that Ravi did.

And by the way you are 22 years old, 15 crore investment. .. . . . Wadaira ka beta

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

silver knife i respect what you say, level of intellect is that i wont be a kid to react on people like you rest go get some knowledge wadera ka beta i dont want to say k tu kiska beta, wait for some days and ull know, rest u dont know anything then why are u giving such comments , sir i cant change the production units but in coming days u will see pure 100 percent made in italy bikes

soon tv advertisements and add will run , i never started this thread a friend did, rest stay a little low its a public forum

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

rest crticize the bike sure say watever u want too but if u comment personally about me in return u wont get great words and gates are always open to meet in person

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i hv seen and checked an imported zongsheng 125 in akber road and its quality , paint job and design was far far superior then u can find here in local made ...not to mention there was also a mono shock ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Relax,people here post all sorts of comments.if u find any personal or off topic comment click on the report abuse button
    Silverknife ya sub Allah ki dain ha.
    Ive known yusuf since quiet a while.trust me dont get personal.its a request to ease stay on topic,he has taken a v v big step n inshAllah it ill be a success,ive seen the bike in person n this machine is way better han the ones in local market but as said by yusuf details wont be disclosed for the time being.
    rest crticize the bike sure say watever u want too but if u comment personally about me in return u wont get great words and gates are always open to meet in person

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jz View Post
    Relax,peole here post all sorts of comments.if u find any personal or off topic comment click on the report abuse button
    Silverknife ya sub Allah ki dain ha.
    Ive known yusuf since quiet a while.trust me dont get personal.its a request to ease stay on topic,he has taken a v v big step n inshAllah it ill be a success,ive seen the bike in person n this machine is way better han the ones in local market but as said by yusuf details wont be disclosed for the time being.
    I respect your words.. If you say, then i may wait to see what exactly is this italian thing

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Italian Bikes for PK roads is not making sense. Cheap Parts sourcing will be another issue.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ yuccaf
    even if u launch a hand crafted bike with max options u ill be still criticized. all the best from our end . and lemme know if u intrested to finance custom buildings . i had started 1 its lacking bcoz of funds and lack of technical facilities . gd luck any way
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

auto motorsports lover , love ure comments buddy but just wish u could touch me killing is a far impossible job,pure italian is the brand even apple as a pure american brand is getting iphone made from china neways just wait great guesses guys , between i have invested clearly 15 crore in this dealership wont get it wasted apki tarah ghar bethay batain nahin kii,and there are more variants 800cc and 1000cc which are purely made in italy, but yeah what would ravi piaggio do thats a different story now just try go get the owners name so u can judge how would they react rest if theres anything left come meet me at xtreme motorsports 25 mcleod zia chambers lahore i own that place
    I love ur initiative and no offense is intended to you! U'd see me as ur customer if ur effort is really a sincere one and for service of the automobile sector of Pakistan... we know theres a lot of potential in this field, we are still using bikes and cars of 80s and 70s...!
    I'd love to have an Efi bike, with self start and other goodies... we just soo much badly want bikes that Idle properly and stably and dont die off!

If we can get all these things coupled up with solid aftersales services and at a decent price tag then it is an excellent nieche market! Should sell easily... yup marketing is also required, and dont b offended by any comments.. a lot of people at PWs dont know u in person and hence criticism is evident, we have had boasters before... so if u get offended and pissed off, its a highly non-professional behavious whichs gonna harm u only!

Yup 4 getting success in life u gotta take a stance, believe in ur cause, invest in it, work hard, stand by it and the rewards will come later... so we wish u great luck! But u gotta prove ur success, not claim it!
    Once u prove, we pakwheelers will be the first customers & amongst those who'd do great publicity of ur bikes 4 free!!

Remember critique to bohat aegi! People would come, inspect the bike and then say k g mechanic nahi milay ga ha, spares nahi hen, resale nahi hai, puri plastic ki bike ha kharak jaegi gg... even mechanics would declare ur bike to be flop and all! lol.. yup its Pakistan, these things happen here a lot! So keep ur calm and Deliver the job!

Wish u luck from all PWers and biker's section specially!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If the price is competitive and after sales and svc network is efficient..You got an interested customer..FOr e.g atleast 1 or 2 S&S centers in twin cities,,i.e for people outside provincial capital
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great and big stuff Yussaf brother ....

Waiting for the bike ....What we bikers are hungry for are:-

1) Parts
    2) Good look and build quality

Re selling doesn't matter ,and moreover after market sales service will be increase as well if bike stand still on these two opinions
    Wish you luck mate
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cheap parts might not be an issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_K View Post
    Italian Bikes for PK roads is not making sense. Cheap Parts sourcing will be another issue.
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

14. 15-04-2013, 11:21 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    off topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am keeping my lips locked ... LOL ...

@yusaf123 Keep it up man, ignore the critical comments don't Reply soar High stay focused !! want to see some real Bikes rolling... criticism is the first indicator of you Rising High!! so Rock on! dont make us lose hope ....

PS. (the PBC guy who keeps visting your show room for no reason but to admire the Hot rides )
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I am keeping my lips locked ... LOL ...

@yusaf123 Keep it up man, ignore the critical comments don't Reply soar High stay focused !! want to see some real Bikes rolling... criticism is the first indicator of you Rising High!! so Rock on! dont make us lose hope ....

PS. (the PBC guy who keeps visting your show room for no reason but to admire the Hot rides )
    Ditto that

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tund e bad e mukhalif se na ghbra ay uqab ye to chalti hay tujay uncha uranay kay leya

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Another teaser. .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://www.sohcmydohc.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The teaser says its an Aprilla bike!! Im excited!!! <3
    How ever what iv found on the internet is... that it is Piaggio Zongshen Robinson BYQ-150...

here are the pics... the looks are good but the specs are depresingly low!!
    http://www.piaggio.com.cn/en/pro_parameter.php?ID=54

Italian Brands in Pakistan -1169286Italian Brands in Pakistan -1169288Italian Brands in Pakistan -1169290Italian Brands in Pakistan -1169292

The specs.. depresing with 90 Km/hr top speed!!
    Italian Brands in Pakistan -1169293

8.7KW = 11.66Bhp.. approx same as honda CG125!
    Un-laiden weight is 117Kgs!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immad96 View Post
    Another teaser. .
    PBC members have already seen the bike in person at Xtreme Sports Showroom. I will leave upto the concerned person to disclose further info on the bike. I would, however, like to say that build quality is far better than deluxe (which has the best build quality among local bikes) and in terms of engine technology it is ahead of Ravi Piaggio (which has the most advanced engine in local bikes). The price tag is fair (they gave me an approximate price). Is has all the items which many fellow bikers have spent heavy money to get like alloy rims, disk brake at front and clip-ons.
    All that remains to be seen is its performance on our roads. Best of luck to Xtreme Sports to taking the initiative and introducing something new and fresh in our local market. BRAVO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    PBC members have already seen the bike in person at Xtreme Sports Showroom. I will leave upto the concerned person to disclose further info on the bike. I would, however, like to say that build quality is far better than deluxe (which has the best build quality among local bikes) and in terms of engine technology it is ahead of Ravi Piaggio (which has the most advanced engine in local bikes). The price tag is fair (they gave me an approximate price). Is has all the items which many fellow bikers have spent heavy money to get like alloy rims, disk brake at front and clip-ons.
    All that remains to be seen is its performance on our roads. Best of luck to Xtreme Sports to taking the initiative and introducing something new and fresh in our local market. BRAVO
    Is it Efi?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    CUSTOM BUILDING????? Are you talking about that thing you call BEAST? That thing is far far away from what you call CUSTOM BUILDING
    What do you expect ? A 1300cc engine with turbo boost and nitro ? Man , he did What,s possible in Pakistan with limited resources. I really like his effort . . .
    secondly anything new in pak bike.s market is highly welcome
    I hope This upcoming bike is going to be a super duper hit . Inshallah !
    We are ****** up by driving these 70's . 100's and 125's bikes with stone age technology
    we want something new in Pakistan

23. 15-04-2013, 11:52 PM

Site Banned

Reason
    off topic

24. 15-04-2013, 11:56 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

25. 16-04-2013, 12:22 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason