15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Italian Brands in Pakistan.

Motorbike trend has moved to new horizon in Pakistan. Many youngsters have been looking forward to Modify their Bikes that includes Ravi Piaggo, Honda/Suzuki 150CC's etc. Meanwhile i heard that Yamaha was launching Yamaha Byson in Pakistan and later some member posted it's pictures as well but looks like Yamaha's mind has been changed. I was expecting Byson to be head turner in Pakistan but still no update on it.

Last night i was sitting with a friend, Mian Yuccaf owner of Xtreme Motorsports, Lahore and he claimed that he will be introducing ITALIAN brands 150CC bikes soon in Lahore, Pakistan market as he is getting the Dealership. He didn't tell me brands but claimed that it's confirmed. If it's confirmed, what will be the impact on Local Market? What price should be expected.

Opinions from Biker community required and will be appreciated.

Thanks.

http://www.sohcmydohc.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

80k is totally impossible and unreasonable..Nowadays 100cc bikes cost more than 84k..120-150k is justified for this ride as it has many durable addons aswell..But the bike BHP and top speed are a dissapointment..You can achieve same speed on 100cc commuters..But the ride quality of these goodies would be unparalleled.I COULD HAVE PAID 170-190k for same shape bike with 200cc displacement..130 Km/Hr top speed and reasonable pick.But considering the current financial constraints of a daily bread earner and fuel prices 150cc is a good displacement to introduce.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah its an big disappointment top speed only 90km/h
    you are right instead it was better to introduce 200cc having top speed around 130km/h

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    You are thinking on a correct direction ..
    already got my heart broken by a 12 BHP bike
    11BHP bike with 90Km/h top speed holds no attraction for me no matter how much gadget loaded it is.
    We already have Deluxe/CG125/Piaggio/GS all ranging in 10-12BHP.
    Now what we really need is some 14-15BHP bike, loaded with gadgets and stuff.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The real egoistic problem of Pakistani bikers is that any car can easily out run us on a straight road.. I mean we can ZOOOM pas by them only if they aren't trying to race at all! and then feel macho ebt it....

But the fact is once atleast we all have experienced that what happens when even a CNG mehran try to over take u! u know guys.. it does over takes u.. and that too, very easily!! bcoz our bikes show 100 at the meter and goes at 85-90 in real maximum...!
    Now we need a bike that is capable of doing 120+!! So that we can match a bit with shokha car drivers

And at current point... at speed of 80+ the bikes are complete losers! But at 40,50,60.. city traffic + cutting the bikes win!
    But we all know the real reality! hence we are jealous.... deep inside theres a buring desire of 120+!! It goes 4 every biker out there!

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    The real egoistic problem of Pakistani bikers is that any car can easily out run us on a straight road.. I mean we can ZOOOM pas by them only if they aren't trying to race at all! and then feel macho ebt it....

But the fact is once atleast we all have experienced that what happens when even a CNG mehran try to over take u! u know guys.. it does over takes u.. and that too, very easily!! bcoz our bikes show 100 at the meter and goes at 85-90 in real maximum...!
    Now we need a bike that is capable of doing 120+!! So that we can match a bit with shokha car drivers

And at current point... at speed of 80+ the bikes are complete losers! But at 40,50,60.. city traffic + cutting the bikes win!
    But we all know the real reality! hence we are jealous.... deep inside theres a buring desire of 120+!! It goes 4 every biker out there!
    Haq ALLAH wali gall kiti hay Auto bhira...
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Price should not be more than 1lac 20,000/-
    And yusaf bhai don't compare price with Honda plz

Sent from my HTC One V using PakWheels Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

At the end you guys will see nothing, Believe me !!! These are the rumours we are listening since 5 years ... Nothing is going to overcome these third class Oldies ...

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One thing is understood.Pakistan mei jab tak koi cheez launch na ho forget about it.Extreme motorsports is a private bussines on a very small scale.Aj hai tou kal nahi wala hisaab.Even if they import these bikes and they manage to sell all of them.Kia garantee hai ke after months of useage parts available hoge iske for next 5 years even?Available ho ke bhi tou kitne ke?I suggest forget all this and wait for a big bike company to invest money here build factories and offer us something good.Atleast a 200cc sports.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gouloulmama View Post
    One thing is understood.Pakistan mei jab tak koi cheez launch na ho forget about it.Extreme motorsports is a private bussines on a very small scale.Aj hai tou kal nahi wala hisaab.Even if they import these bikes and they manage to sell all of them.Kia garantee hai ke after months of useage parts available hoge iske for next 5 years even?Available ho ke bhi tou kitne ke?I suggest forget all this and wait for a big bike company to invest money here build factories and offer us something good.Atleast a 200cc sports.

thats a pretty sincere thoughts..

Let me reohrase this one to much more strong effect...

"Pakistani riders must have a bike available which can maintain +120KMH not at max 120(where it feels like you are killing a bike) but it must have a stable reach to 120+KMH with a sound cruising relaxed engine not a Screeaming Like a hell engine" ..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For a comfortable cruise at 120km/h, atleast 400cc engined bike is required IMHO.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yea and amazingly Suzuki is willing to luanch a 1300 cc gixer but not the 250 Inzuema... I see even if 250cc comes int is can do 120~ satble cruising very easy 400cc category is moch more powerful as far as my poor knowledge works.

Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    For a comfortable cruise at 120km/h, atleast 400cc engined bike is required IMHO.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    Ever best bike which i have had Suzuki Bandit 400cc (VC) with 50BHP @ 10600 RPM and with 180kms/hr top speed, DOHC engine and 6 speed transmission. Introduce something like GSF series we are sick off these "Aik So Pachis and Aik So Pachas".
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i would be happy to have a bike which could simply maintain 100Km/h with a pillion on long tours.
    too much to ask???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Yea and amazingly Suzuki is willing to luanch a 1300 cc gixer but not the 250 Inzuema... I see even if 250cc comes int is can do 120~ satble cruising very easy 400cc category is moch more powerful as far as my poor knowledge works.
    As per my poorer knowledge , we can't simply state by displacement that a 250cc can do it or not.
    Suzuki Inazuma 250 generate 26BHP and should cruise happily at 120Km/h i guess.
    While Suzuki TU250X is also 250cc , but it barely has 16BHP and is very less likely to maintain 120Km/h.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I know .. even we have 125Class with 14+ HPs but by 250 I meant we really dont need to go for a 400cc class... CB250 night hawk with 20HP cruises at 120kmh with pillion and touring Load so we have many examples... Ager 250cc men bhi ye chwal bikes lay aye tu phir kiya faida ...

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    As per my poorer knowledge , we can't simply state by displacement that a 250cc can do it or not.
    Suzuki Inazuma 250 generate 26BHP and should cruise happily at 120Km/h i guess.
    While Suzuki TU250X is also 250cc , but it barely has 16BHP and is very less likely to maintain 120Km/h.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Auto bro, mein to 100Km/h maintained speed pe hi khush ho jaon...
    Currently GS150 is considered the bike with highest maintainable top speed in pakistan.

When i went from ISL to BWP alone on it, its speed was fluctuating between 90-100 (as per my mobile GPS). Still not so bad. It maintained 90Km/h all the way to BWP.
    I engaged a CG somewhere between Multan and Bahawalpur, crossed him at 100Km/h, he twisted the throttle and almost matched my speed but couldn't catch me.

But when i came back with a friend, it was doing 80-90Km/h only. Maintained only 80Km/h on way back.
    My friend, first time on long ride with me on GS150, was very eager to beat CG125. He was like "Ajj nai chaddan ga 125 noo" . While by looking the speedo, i already told him that today with top speed of 90, we got no chance against CG so do not engage . But he did it anyway and did it by throwing a proper challenging head movement to CG rider. But happened exactly what i predicted, CG crossed us like breeze, slowed down, crossed us again. It was very humiliating.
    And i was like "Hun araam ee" This incident was somewhere between lahore and gujranwala. CG also had 2 riders on it.

And at a place near Jhelum when GS was topping at 80Km/h only, a CG with 3 riders on it beat us as well. Mera to Dil hi jal ke khaak ho gaya.

That day and i stopped chasing top speed in our local bikes.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Your essence of a long story ... (as I used to say)

CG125 power plus is a bench mark of 125/150Class daily comutting bikes in Pakistan

Currently GS150 is considered the bike with highest maintainable top speed in pakistan.

When i went from ISL to BWP alone on it, its speed was fluctuating between 90-100 (as per my mobile GPS). Still not so bad. It maintained 90Km/h all the way to BWP.
    I engaged a CG somewhere between Multan and Bahawalpur, crossed him at 100Km/h, he twisted the throttle and almost matched my speed but couldn't catch me.

But when i came back with a friend, it was doing 80-90Km/h only. Maintained only 80Km/h on way back.
    My friend, first time on long ride with me on GS150, was very eager to beat CG125. He was like "Ajj nai chaddan ga 125 noo" . While by looking the speedo, i already told him that today with top speed of 90, we got no chance against CG so do not engage . But he did it anyway and did it by throwing a proper challenging head movement to CG rider. But happened exactly what i predicted, CG crossed us like breeze, slowed down, crossed us again. It was very humiliating.
    And i was like "Hun araam ee" This incident was somewhere between lahore and gujranwala. CG also had 2 riders on it.

And at a place near Jhelum when GS was topping at 80Km/h only, a CG with 3 riders on it beat us as well. Mera to Dil hi jal ke khaak ho gaya.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

why your bike was topping to 80km only, maybe due the height of rear passenger the aerodynamics of your bike was disturbed because rear seat of GS150 is quite high.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is only the case with low quality bikes, my junoon sometimes does that too.. and at other times it does great... the performance is non-constant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Itlaian Bike standing in my house and the teaser Bike by Xtreme Sports have some resemblence which I just Noticed

Italian Brands in Pakistan -1172230

Italian Brands in Pakistan -1172231

Italian Brands in Pakistan -1172233

What sorcery is this ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

User Tag List