43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default YD125 Euro 2

Comments please. any body knows about its prices specs etc... ?

Yd 125 Euro 2 -1176543

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question

wot about the engine sound of yd 125 ???? z it a soundless engine az it is imported or it resembles the sound of cg 125 honda bcoz of the same cg engine or its sound is nywhere near a heavy bike ? i am thinking of buying a yd 125 bcoz of its stylish luk but cant decide between honda or dyl ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wot about the engine sound of yd 125 ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talhabukhari208 View Post
    wot about the engine sound of yd 125 ???? z it a soundless engine az it is imported or it resembles the sound of cg 125 honda bcoz of the same cg engine or its sound is nywhere near a heavy bike ? i am thinking of buying a yd 125 bcoz of its stylish luk but cant decide between honda or dyl ?
    It obviously cannot produce the sound similar to CG because of the different exhaust. You can see that in the pictures. Its sound should however resemble that of Ravi piagoo.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

enthusiasticlearner

Dude be realistic.I went through your posts and OMG their so funny and ridiculous!Your comparing Honda with this Chinese DYL sh

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrgouloulmama View Post
    enthusiasticlearner

Dude be realistic.I went through your posts and OMG their so funny and ridiculous!Your comparing Honda with this Chinese DYL sh
    Are you not the same guy who opened a thread about buying a new 125 but failed to show any pictures and the only thing you were doing on that thread was to make claims how 125 can smoke Ravi Piagoo and GS-150. By the way if DYL is Chinese where do you think CG 125 is from...........Japan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

most of these type of users are kids with less to no actual knowledge but I also noticed that there are marketting profiles as well these guys are paid to inflame threads sir, bike exist he nahi kerti, na he inko bike ki ABC ka pta hota hai, I have been noticing few bunch of profiles which are made for this purpose only and I got some feedback while hiring a content writter when i took an interview of a previous inflamer who got paid to work on the Pakistani forums including PW.

Just look at his post only two posts so far recently created profile with a same name as before and he is talking like a ..

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    Are you not the same guy who opened a thread about buying a new 125 but failed to show any pictures and the only thing you were doing on that thread was to make claims how 125 can smoke Ravi Piagoo and GS-150. By the way if DYL is Chinese where do you think CG 125 is from...........Japan
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nothing refers to word SPORTS except Fuel Tank
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

carry on vicky
    good going
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    most of these type of users are kids with less to no actual knowledge but I also noticed that there are marketting profiles as well these guys are paid to inflame threads sir, bike exist he nahi kerti, na he inko bike ki ABC ka pta hota hai, I have been noticing few bunch of profiles which are made for this purpose only and I got some feedback while hiring a content writter when i took an interview of a previous inflamer who got paid to work on the Pakistani forums including PW.

Just look at his post only two posts so far recently created profile with a same name as before and he is talking like a ..
    You are right vicki sab. I first got the hint jab you raised this point a few days ago related to another brand. Nuf said on the topic.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    Pakwheels is so addictive ke pictures na bhi ho tou thread zaroor ban jata hai.Pictures upload nahi ki cause i don't have a camera.The claims i made are quite true.When did i say CG-125 comes from Japan.Japan is so expensive.Import karwana bhi stupidity hogi.This is why Honda has built factories in almost each and every country.Now comparing Honda with a Chinese DYL newbie.Is out of question.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Icecold is not talking about you.. he was talking to Mrgoulomama .... or I think this is your 3rd fake profile Mr Goul mama and you forgot to log in with correct ID and instead posted from this one ? ? ? what a felony!

this must be reported ...

Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post
    Pakwheels is so addictive ke pictures na bhi ho tou thread zaroor ban jata hai.Pictures upload nahi ki cause i don't have a camera.The claims i made are quite true.When did i say CG-125 comes from Japan.Japan is so expensive.Import karwana bhi stupidity hogi.This is why Honda has built factories in almost each and every country.Now comparing Honda with a Chinese DYL newbie.Is out of question.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

gr8 going vicy bro. nice caught red handed.
    + I am associated with computing research/teaching and software industry. What people think of China now a days? look at the computing industry (as 21st century is said to be the age of computing and information technology). All of the worlds best hardware brands have their manufacturing facilities in China e.g. IBM, HP, DELL etc. Why, because china is a business/tecnology friendly country, the cost of production is very low - cheep labor, qualified engineers, technical staff, courrption free environment, no red tappism. What else a multinational manufacturing company wants?
    Janpan has incurred recurring losses in last decade due to the rising China. In USA too, you see drift towards less technological investement with mostly HR and custormer care of most companies --- its been a worry for US in last five years or so if you study case studies on business manufacturing and hi-tech sectors published now and then. Thus not every product of China is inferior in quality anymore otherwise you wont have seen all the china made digital equipment around the world including Europe and US. What about JF-17 and long range missiles and satellite terrestrial missiles. So China is advancing every now and then like Japan got a boost after WW-II.
    And as far as bikes are concerned; look at RP 125 performance - bro Vicky and Shazim and lots of other riders on PW has shown great satisfaction with RP125 and that is China made engine of great quality and reliability. +I'm not sure but few fellows also said that GD's engine is also produced in China and when you ride a GD its build quality of engine speaks itself-- very smooth suspension and overall riding experience. so, in no way, one may claim every product of China as inferior. and even Chondas with the price tag they have they perform well in their price range and gives back to the customer.

regards,
    Noman
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Icecold is not talking about you.. he was talking to Mrgoulomama .... or I think this is your 3rd fake profile Mr Goul mama and you forgot to log in with correct ID and instead posted from this one ? ? ? what a felony!

this must be reported ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    gr8 going vicy bro. nice caught red handed.
    + I am associated with computing research/teaching and software industry. What people think of China now a days? look at the computing industry (as 21st century is said to be the age of computing and information technology). All of the worlds best hardware brands have their manufacturing facilities in China e.g. IBM, HP, DELL etc. Why, because china is a business/tecnology friendly country, the cost of production is very low - cheep labor, qualified engineers, technical staff, courrption free environment, no red tappism. What else a multinational manufacturing company wants?
    Janpan has incurred recurring losses in last decade due to the rising China. In USA too, you see drift towards less technological investement with mostly HR and custormer care of most companies --- its been a worry for US in last five years or so if you study case studies on business manufacturing and hi-tech sectors published now and then. Thus not every product of China is inferior in quality anymore otherwise you wont have seen all the china made digital equipment around the world including Europe and US. What about JF-17 and long range missiles and satellite terrestrial missiles. So China is advancing every now and then like Japan got a boost after WW-II.
    And as far as bikes are concerned; look at RP 125 performance - bro Vicky and Shazim and lots of other riders on PW has shown great satisfaction with RP125 and that is China made engine of great quality and reliability. +I'm not sure but few fellows also said that GD's engine is also produced in China and when you ride a GD its build quality of engine speaks itself-- very smooth suspension and overall riding experience. so, in no way, one may claim every product of China as inferior. and even Chondas with the price tag they have they perform well in their price range and gives back to the customer.

regards,
    Noman

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just got my yd 125 today ................ its the best.nice ride.thank Allah typikal honda se jan bach gai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

turns out enthusiasticlearner ne her bat thek kahi thi.headlyt,indicatrz,baklyt,fuel tank,speedometer,brakes,shocks,luks,pik ....... ksi b chez mein honda 125 muqabla nai krta iska.way better than typikal cg 125.han engine sound honda 125 ki zada he,iski kam he zra.baqi durability ka to waqt k sath hi pta chalega k honda ka muqabla krta he ya nai is field mein

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talhabukhari208 View Post
    turns out enthusiasticlearner ne her bat thek kahi thi.headlyt,indicatrz,baklyt,fuel tank,speedometer,brakes,shocks,luks,pik ....... ksi b chez mein honda 125 muqabla nai krta iska.way better than typikal cg 125.han engine sound honda 125 ki zada he,iski kam he zra.baqi durability ka to waqt k sath hi pta chalega k honda ka muqabla krta he ya nai is field mein
    Congratulations for your new ride and good luck with bashing CG125.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ talhabukhari208
    Show us pics of your new bike...mileage?..top speed?....handling?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yd 125 Euro 2 -1242531