43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default YD125 Euro 2

Comments please. any body knows about its prices specs etc... ?

Yd 125 Euro 2 -1176543

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chdemon View Post
    Comments please. any body knows about its prices specs etc... ?

Yd 125 Euro 2 -1176543

Wjo da fok wants it. same old shiit

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Imran bhatti,
    so you mean it has copied the length too?
    well, the only thing is that a bike has been launched in 125cc cayegory and does not look cg125 in looks at 100% view
    but when we consider the whole plan of bike we see that:
    1- engine looks a CUT COPY PASTE thing
    though its the main thing in a wheeler block and shows the engineering of company
    2- frame looks like a combination of dlux n cg125,
    As said by Imran Bhatti, they might have points in mind that we shld give 125cc bike with same size (length etc) so that riders cld do same.
    Like Imran bhatti pointed out the rear height n style issue.
    3- The weight as given by Imran zulfiqar is 98kgs, and has been kept close to cg125, not ravi or dlux that r not used r street racing n 1 wheeling
    4- the fuel tank idea looks different but it may not be different, as Piaggio 125 here is already with sporty design, whereas dlux claims only.
    5- the only thing I find different is front light and ts framing. But again, the Chinese brands hav already given this style too.
    6- overall, you guys have to see that has DYL done something new or done same practice of CUT COPY PASTE in 125cc ategory also, you guys must know about the hostiry of dyl too. You guys have are requested to make a list of Major parts and write Copy or Original against each part, so that you may know how much engineering is involved.
    Plus I request you all, that many such companies are selling products in small cities towns claiming that these are Yamaha or Kawasaki products, you guys must know n share that these are not Yamahas or Kawasakis. The sellers r just . . . . .
    Regards

MUHAMMAD Zahid
    Found: PAKISTAN BIKERS CLUB .@ Imran bhatti,
    so you mean it has copied the length too?
    well, the only thing is that a bike has been launched in 125cc cayegory and does not look cg125 in looks at 100% view
    but when we consider the whole plan of bike we see that:
    1- engine looks a CUT COPY PASTE thing
    though its the main thing in a wheeler block and shows the engineering of company
    2- frame looks like a combination of dlux n cg125,
    As said by Imran Bhatti, they might have points in mind that we shld give 125cc bike with same size (length etc) so that riders cld do same.
    Like Imran bhatti pointed out the rear height n style issue.
    3- The weight as given by Imran zulfiqar is 98kgs, and has been kept close to cg125, not ravi or dlux that r not used r street racing n 1 wheeling
    4- the fuel tank idea looks different but it may not be different, as Piaggio 125 here is already with sporty design, whereas dlux claims only.
    5- the only thing I find different is front light and ts framing. But again, the Chinese brands hav already given this style too.
    6- overall, you guys have to see that has DYL done something new or done same practice of CUT COPY PASTE in 125cc ategory also, you guys must know about the hostiry of dyl too. You guys have are requested to make a list of Major parts and write Copy or Original against each part, so that you may know how much engineering is involved.
    Plus I request you all, that many such companies are selling products in small cities towns claiming that these are Yamaha or Kawasaki products, you guys must know n share that these are not Yamahas or Kawasakis. The sellers r just . . . . .
    Regards

MUHAMMAD Zahid
    Found: PAKISTAN BIKERS CLUB .
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    Most people think that the 5th gear will give them first 4 gears just like the original Cg-125 and there will be another gear on top of it to increase top speed and fuel efficiency. Please be noted that 5 speed gearbox of Chinese 125 or even deluxe have closer ratios than on 4 speed gearbox so you have to change the gears sooner and even in the fifth gear you will not feel a big difference. I have ridden a 5 speed converted cg125 have its nothing special.
    as far as i know there is difference between reduction ratios of dlx n cg classic . dlx got some where around 3.5 or what i d k.plsa enlighten
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    as far as i know there is difference between reduction ratios of dlx n cg classic . dlx got some where around 3.5 or what i d k.plsa enlighten
    Yes it different, Deluxe has a closer ratio than CG but has 1 more gear. The overall impact on acceleration, top speed and fuel economy is fairly insignificant. Obviously a 5 speed gear box is better but not by much. I'm guessing same would be the case with YD125.

DYL has played safe.... they would have possibility not changed the gearbox. I'm betting on it.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aik bat tu manne prage k in all local bikes design sub se Allah ha specially tank fuel tank design front screen and indicators design superb. Lots of chances k bike chal jayge but price tag of 100 k is high bcoz people still might be prefer to honda deluxe 125 bcoz price difference is only 20 k around which should be 35 k difference and honda ka name tu phir honda he he ha akhir.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Basically i dont care if the engine is ditto copy of 125,,that engine is time tested and underwent considerable improvements with time,so DYL is playing safe..Also on 5th gear the YD-125 is more capable of maintaining high speed at low rpm..As soon as CG clocks 110 it vibrates fiercely due to high rpms and redline..The 5th gear will ensure more stability at higher rpms,Easily maintainable top speed,better relative fuel economy and the down-force design will reinforce bike's grip aswell
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Basically i dont care if the engine is ditto copy of 125,,that engine is time tested and underwent considerable improvements with time,so DYL is playing safe..Also on 5th gear the YD-125 is more capable of maintaining high speed at low rpm..As soon as CG clocks 110 it vibrates fiercely due to high rpms and redline..The 5th gear will ensure more stability at higher rpms,Easily maintainable top speed,better relative fuel economy and the down-force design will reinforce bike's grip aswell
    At 100k its pricey. If you look at SP125, it has all similar specs as this however costs 30k less. Anyone preferring this over Sp125 is paying humongous amount of money on looks...... Khair its a personal choice......... for me....... not worth it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

price is 105k . a friend was in launch ceremony and he said build quality is better then dyl junoon (noy yamaha junoon) and he said bike is hot in appearence
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

105k its too high this should have been max 90k
    in 105k i mean you can easily get used almost brand new Deluxe

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post

we need a super hot sexi bike under 90k cmoon amjad bhai ye to pridoe ke price tag se mila dia ap ne 125 yd ko
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar it was better for this bike in this price tag 105k
    it is no doubt definitely going be a big failure
    i mean who will pay more than 1lac for chonda bike with replica CG engine
    people buy chonda 70cc because they are cheaper than CD70
    being cheaper yet they are good qualtiy has good shine,power & pick

now this YD125 is good product but price is too high
    main thing price is higher than CG125
    no one would choose this bike you know people prefer CG over Deluxe
    altough Deluxe provides much better things as compare to CG
    So how would they prefer this YD125 over CG125 which costs more than CG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is ka bhi Mini 100 wala haaal ho raha hai, customer bohat shoq say aa raha hai isay dekhnay laikun price sun kar bhaag jata hai, abhi tak aik bhi unit sale nahi hua good luck DYL
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

khanbhai do you have pics of this bike? if you have kindly share

MGK
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alloys missing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

we need a super hot sexi bike under 90k cmoon amjad bhai ye to pridoe ke price tag se mila dia ap ne 125 yd ko
    If super power can sell 125 for 70k then why cant DYL. Its not like they can have spent a fortune on research and development. Like SP-125 they too must be sourcing parts for here and there and assembling it.

Come one ppl....getting a new body is not that expensive for a large scale manufacturer. All they need to do is find chinese vendor on Alibaba and ask them to design and manufacture body parts in the beginning...... after they see they have a healthy demand they setup a plant to cast these body parts themselves. Its no rocket science....hell I can do that.......anyways.......Im sure DYL is not as big of a brand, as they think to command such a price tag. Pridor is HONDA....... its a big brand...... we pay extra for the name..........forget the quality...... we actually pay extra for the name itself.

No offence but if someone is willing to buy one these for 105k....then I have a talking dog for sale for them.

17. 28-04-2013, 04:51 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    If super power can sell 125 for 70k then why cant DYL. Its not like they can have spent a fortune on research and development. Like SP-125 they too must be sourcing parts for here and there and assembling it.

Come one ppl....getting a new body is not that expensive for a large scale manufacturer. All they need to do is find chinese vendor on Alibaba and ask them to design and manufacture body parts in the beginning...... after they see they have a healthy demand they setup a plant to cast these body parts themselves. Its no rocket science....hell I can do that.......anyways.......Im sure DYL is not as big of a brand, as they think to command such a price tag. Pridor is HONDA....... its a big brand...... we pay extra for the name..........forget the quality...... we actually pay extra for the name itself.

No offence but if someone is willing to buy one these for 105k....then I have a talking dog for sale for them.
    axi dear u r so true . i highly agree and yes honda cashes good will only nothing else . last week we went to market friends wanted to sale their 70 , both 09 model , 1 honda n 1 skm 70. honda guy got it for around 65k , it was going for 50k n skm guy got for 44k it was going for 30 , skm guy got it cheep , will sale it cheap , both are loosing 15k approx .
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

axi dear u r so true . i highly agree and yes honda cashes good will only nothing else . last week we went to market friends wanted to sale their 70 , both 09 model , 1 honda n 1 skm 70. honda guy got it for around 65k , it was going for 50k n skm guy got for 44k it was going for 30 , skm guy got it cheep , will sale it cheap , both are loosing 15k approx .
    THE RESEARCH:
    Back in university, we did a market survey as a term project to determine the variables which effect the buying behavior for cars in Karachi. we use do conduct these kinds of surveys a lot back then and the average respondents who would fill the survey forms were around 30-50 ppl, however this time it was a 500 forms. U know what we found out:

THE RESULT:
    I don't remember the percentages anymore but the biggest factor a buyer sees while purchasing a car is...... "its resale"............second was "the reliability"....... third was........"fuel economy"........and fourth was "the brand"............ The favorite car of karachites ..."Toyota Corolla"

RESALE VALUE:
    The respondents were mostly people from higher income group and even for them the most important thing was "the resale". There is a reason GS-150 has a very small following.......it because it has a very bad resale value. Why do you thing SUZUKI cars are soo popular here........are they well built......no.......they have a great resale value........same is the case with HONDA motorcycles......they are popular because you can sell them quickly and without losing most of your investment...........yes for us a car or motorcycle is an investment whereas for ppl in developed countries.......its an expense....they dont give a damn abt resale. We do and there is nothing wrong abt it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

price around 90-92K may enable DYL to sustain its entry of 125cc into the local market. but any tag above that may arise the better switching options..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post

Amjad bhai I have heard that the price is 110K, which is too high as compared to the name of DYL vs Honda and Piaggio.

However, one of my neighbour got interested in purchasing it and I shall visit the market tomorrow evening for further details and update you all pakwheelers. The price will have a great impact on response from customer, lets see DYL get in the 100cc+plus market or not.

However the good thing of this bike seems it's disk brake and the bad thing is that it also have no ALLOY RIMS as usual in Pakistani motorcycle market.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

110k simply this is sky high price
    what the hell these DYl management guys are thinking
    after there biggest failure mini 100, have they gone mad 110k for this bike

Racer bro this bike lacks self start & alloy wheels
    if this bike was fully loaded with these features too
    only than 100k will be ok & little justified price for this bike
    Racer bhai unique guys D.S motors deserves words of appreciation
    look at their 100cc bike its fully loaded bike with self start,alloys, sporty looks
    meter with gear indicator + rpm meter and Price 75k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

User Tag List