43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default YD125 Euro 2

Comments please. any body knows about its prices specs etc... ?

Yd 125 Euro 2 -1176543

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

copying my last post:

@ Imran bhatti,
    so you mean it has copied the length too?
    well, the only thing is that a bike has been launched in 125cc cayegory and does not look cg125 in looks at 100% view
    but when we consider the whole plan of bike we see that:
    1- engine looks a CUT COPY PASTE thing
    though its the main thing in a wheeler block and shows the engineering of company
    2- frame looks like a combination of dlux n cg125,
    As said by Imran Bhatti, they might have points in mind that we shld give 125cc bike with same size (length etc) so that riders cld do same.
    Like Imran bhatti pointed out the rear height n style issue.
    3- The weight as given by Imran zulfiqar is 98kgs, and has been kept close to cg125, not ravi or dlux that r not used r street racing n 1 wheeling
    4- the fuel tank idea looks different but it may not be different, as Piaggio 125 here is already with sporty design, whereas dlux claims only.
    5- the only thing I find different is front light and ts framing. But again, the Chinese brands hav already given this style too.
    6- overall, you guys have to see that has DYL done something new or done same practice of CUT COPY PASTE in 125cc ategory also, you guys must know about the hostiry of dyl too. You guys have are requested to make a list of Major parts and write Copy or Original against each part, so that you may know how much engineering is involved.
    Plus I request you all, that many such companies are selling products in small cities towns claiming that these are Yamaha or Kawasaki products, you guys must know n share that these are not Yamahas or Kawasakis. The sellers r just . . . . .
    Regards

MUHAMMAD Zahid
    Found: PAKISTAN BIKERS CLUB .@ Imran bhatti,
    so you mean it has copied the length too?
    well, the only thing is that a bike has been launched in 125cc cayegory and does not look cg125 in looks at 100% view
    but when we consider the whole plan of bike we see that:
    1- engine looks a CUT COPY PASTE thing
    though its the main thing in a wheeler block and shows the engineering of company
    2- frame looks like a combination of dlux n cg125,
    As said by Imran Bhatti, they might have points in mind that we shld give 125cc bike with same size (length etc) so that riders cld do same.
    Like Imran bhatti pointed out the rear height n style issue.
    3- The weight as given by Imran zulfiqar is 98kgs, and has been kept close to cg125, not ravi or dlux that r not used r street racing n 1 wheeling
    4- the fuel tank idea looks different but it may not be different, as Piaggio 125 here is already with sporty design, whereas dlux claims only.
    5- the only thing I find different is front light and ts framing. But again, the Chinese brands hav already given this style too.
    6- overall, you guys have to see that has DYL done something new or done same practice of CUT COPY PASTE in 125cc ategory also, you guys must know about the hostiry of dyl too. You guys have are requested to make a list of Major parts and write Copy or Original against each part, so that you may know how much engineering is involved.
    Plus I request you all, that many such companies are selling products in small cities towns claiming that these are Yamaha or Kawasaki products, you guys must know n share that these are not Yamahas or Kawasakis. The sellers r just . . . . .
    Regards

MUHAMMAD Zahid
    Found: PAKISTAN BIKERS CLUB .
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

plz guys, try to understand
    1- dyl surely means NO Yamaha
    2- companies like dyl, ravi, ahl, suzuki are Manufacturers, proper manufacturers, n due to Deletion Policy they get a lot of favor in Customs Duty.
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    A few years back, while on thiz very forum me and some other friends were having a debate about change in bike style and technology. Now are atleast getting some stylish bikes like ravi piaggio, super power, unique, cg deluxe, yd 125. Our industry is crossing its infant stage so be patient and support this change, ofcourse it will get refined with time. Give some time to motorbike industry to stabilize. Technology will get cheaper with time and i bet in coming 3 years you will be having your dream bikes in price range of 70-80k

ARC . . . Exploring the unexplored
    yeah this is the good point just look at few years back
    we were saying we will never ever see sporty looking bikes in pakistan
    but Allah Pak ka shukar hai just in this year
    we are seeing 2nd launch of sporty bike first pridor by AHl now YD125 by DYl
    and third complete sporty bike piaggio 150cc about to be launched by a showroom owner
    never ever seen that much changes in AHl bike since long time which AHl introduced in CD100
    it was quite unexpected from AHl transforming CD100 into modern style marvellous looks
    after they got low response in terms of deluxe sales

Its Really Really Pleasant To See Modern Style Looking Bike In Pakistan
    Atleast Finally There Is A Change

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    axi
    dear take it easy man . most of all can t afford this bike . atleast i . i like it but i can t buy it for ik lakh panj hajar at all . han 75 to 80 hota to baat banti ha
    That is my point....75k hoti tow it would have been a good deal. but 105k is obsene, specially when they say....."we can command such prices because we had affiliation with yamaha"
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

90k is decent price for this bike little high as it lacks self start
    but 105k is tatally unjustified price

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Basically i dont care if the engine is ditto copy of 125,,that engine is time tested and underwent considerable improvements with time,so DYL is playing safe..Also on 5th gear the YD-125 is more capable of maintaining high speed at low rpm..As soon as CG clocks 110 it vibrates fiercely due to high rpms and redline..The 5th gear will ensure more stability at higher rpms,Easily maintainable top speed,better relative fuel economy and the down-force design will reinforce bike's grip aswell
    do you really believe this motorcycle underwent wind-tunnel testing to ensure its aerodynamics back its 'sporty' claims? as soon as i read the specs of the engine i knew this is an under-engineered bike. a desperate measure by DYL to grab some of the upper end of the market. you can tell the engineering depth of this machine just by looking at the vomit-inducing front indicators. lagta hai DYL waris khan (a famous motorcycle market here in pindi) gaye aur jo jo cheezen pasand ayen wo is bike par laga deen. i can only appreciate the bike's disc brakes and the somewhat attractive body

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

shamelessly using the naming scheme used by Yamaha as well .. 'YD-125'. a ravi piaggio is a much better product and the unique 100 which is actually a lifan, that's an excellent product for the price. YD-125 agar 80-90k k darmiyan hota to it had a fighting chance. Above 100k it is doomed to fail.

GOOD NEWS> Kafi logon nay bata diya hai k suzuki will be introducing the GD110 and GW250 Inazuma at company showrooms. Allah karay ye khabar sachi ho. The GD110 isn't THAT exciting, bas aik aur choice hogi in fact it will fail cuz the price will be the same as CG125. Inazuma is a much more interesting option. The Suzuki manager said it will be around 3-4 lakhs

Yd 125 Euro 2 -1178234Yd 125 Euro 2 -1178235

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aisa lag rha hay next year koi bike select kerna azaab ban jay ga
    seeing the current situation it seems like we will have 5 to 10 more new or updated bikes on road this year
    Can,t think of a better signature

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    seeing the current situation it seems like we will have 5 to 10 more new or updated bikes on road this year
    The biggest reason why we see most manufacturers/assemblers are actually going through the trouble of changing mechanical and engine parts in the bike this year which has been like a taboo in Pakistan is the obligation of Euro-II compliance....... I don't think next year we would see anything other than the usual graphics and indicator changes. Euro-II made CG125 a better bike with lesser vibrations which was really needed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hona kakh we nahi ... 0r dates men 2013 ki jagah 2020 bhi guzr jana hai ...

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    Dear bro, you know that In-house engineering has merits ( better for job creation, industry sector etcc) as well as demerits (high cost due to economic condition of country so low quality products)

but we should focus on the fact which I came to know that DYL has an agreement with an Italian company just like RAVI-PIAGGIO did.
    Now on the launch DYL has imported Yd 125--- Euro 2 (dabba pack only the wheels have to fix and bike ready) as Ravi did in case of Paiggio in the start. So at that time DYL has to face the quality issue as it is facing in case of DHOOM 70. Therefore, we can't say it's YAMAHA.

I think this time it could be a good bike as it's an introducer but after sale of certain units the company will start to assemble it in their plant situated in Balochistan, Pakistan as the Ravi is doing now.

So we can't compare DYL with HONDA or RAVI.
    Sir, DYL has produced this bike in its own plant, with just importing the engine components from china. DYL Plants and factories, namely BEWL has more than 2200 people working, hence the cost affiliated with producing one bike is a lot. i Understand dhoom went through a lot of quality problems but at that time the company was facing some out of scale problems.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@axi.

Bro i"m sure DYL management has a lot more sense than you and I both have. It is considered one of the top 100 companies. It's a half century old company. It was established before you or I were born. It's been in the market for more then 45 years.

whatever the price is my friend, it is. Management must be targeting customers who can afford to pay for this bike like CG. you need to understand in Punjab they have a lot of brand loyalty. And if you dont know DYL is setting up a manafacturing plant in Afghanistan, and will be exporting bikes there, as well as bangladesh. For them price will not be a problem.

You have a problem with the price, so do i, it is too expensive, but its a good bike, and once it comes on the road well get to know. please keep your biased speculations to yourself.

thank you

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and YD, is a part of the brand name. They are allowed to use YD for as long as they want.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliahmed0012 View Post
    @axi.

Bro i"m sure DYL management has a lot more sense than you and I both have. It is considered one of the top 100 companies. It's a half century old company. It was established before you or I were born. It's been in the market for more then 45 years.

whatever the price is my friend, it is. Management must be targeting customers who can afford to pay for this bike like CG. you need to understand in Punjab they have a lot of brand loyalty. And if you dont know DYL is setting up a manafacturing plant in Afghanistan, and will be exporting bikes there, as well as bangladesh. For them price will not be a problem.

You have a problem with the price, so do i, it is too expensive, but its a good bike, and once it comes on the road well get to know. please keep your biased speculations to yourself.

thank you
    "Bro i"m sure DYL management has a lot more sense than you and I both have. It is considered one of the top 100 companies. It's a half century old company. It was established before you or I were born. It's been in the market for more then 45 years."

Dear as said before you are living in the past....... Gaya Yamaha.....DYL "was" good....... with its departure Yamaha took its soul away....werna how could a Honda clone come out of plant associated with YAMAHA.

"whatever the price is my friend, it is. Management must be targeting customers who can afford to pay for this bike like CG. you need to understand in Punjab they have a lot of brand loyalty. And if you dont know DYL is setting up a manufacturing plant in Afghanistan, and will be exporting bikes there, as well as Bangladesh. For them price will not be a problem."

So what you are basically saying is this bike is not for Pakistanis, Its for the Afghanistan and Bangladesh. So basically DYL is using Pakistani market as a guinea pig. Great!

"You have a problem with the price, so do i, it is too expensive, but its a good bike, and once it comes on the road well get to know."

Obviously the first batch is always made good, its the most critical time and a product perception is made in this trial phase. At 105k its bound to be good. The specs speak for themselves. Its an under-engineered machine.

"please keep your biased speculations to yourself."Atleast I'm not trying to deceive others by planting DYL favorable content here, I know its your job, the problem is, you aint doin it right bro. I went through all your previous posts on Pakwheels....... you came with an agenda of promoting DYL products. If you are trying to plant some information at-least try to be subtle. It took me 1 click to browse through your LinkedIn profile and I aint surprise to see your employer's name, "DYL".......... and you call me Bais......huh. No matter how bais I am, aap kay saamnay tow bachay hain.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

O__o holly God Grief.... should I say "here we go again" ? kiya Piaggio/CG war kam thi k now I see DYL VS every 125 ? ... :O
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

visited dealer, image quality is not good. taken with my cell.

price: 108,000/-

Yd 125 Euro 2 -1178382

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers