Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Qingqi Trail 150cc Booking Start

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Qingqi Trail 150cc Booking Start

    Asalam U ALikum,

    My friends After a long time Qingqi Trail 150cc Trail Bike

    Booking Start.

    Price : 125000

    Deliver Time: 50 Working Days

    Booking @ 50 % Down payment

    Interested Person Can PM me for more details.

    21 inches Front
    18 inches Rear

    84 cm tall

    5 speed

    Note: For more Details contact PM me.

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    travelinghell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    38
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    qingki is a top rated and top selling brand for motor bikes in china .. i don't think they are lower in quality ... @d3vil is there any concession in the price .. i am interested .. where do i have to book this bike .

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    travelinghell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    38
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and please tell that is the mono shock version in 125k or the other with two shocks on rear end..

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by travelinghell View Post
    qingki is a top rated and top selling brand for motor bikes in china .. i don't think they are lower in quality ... @d3vil is there any concession in the price .. i am interested .. where do i have to book this bike .
    @travelinghell Yes u r right they are not assembling this here they are directly importing from china...Will PM u details.. It is mono shock & quiet good...

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    125k?
    They first brought out their trails about two years ago with the announcement that they will launch it "soon", and at that time they mentioned that its price will be under 100k. This sudden price increase coupled with the revelations made by another member up there gives rise to suspicions.
    Qingqi has proved itself the best of Chinese companies in Pakistan over the years, but their attitude regarding the introduction of trail bikes has had a question mark about it. I wish that the product they launch in the shape of a trail bike is at least as good as their other products. We surely need a trail bike of good repute in Pakistan, be it Qingqi or something else.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    125k?
    They first brought out their trails about two years ago with the announcement that they will launch it "soon", and at that time they mentioned that its price will be under 100k. This sudden price increase coupled with the revelations made by another member up there gives rise to suspicions.
    Qingqi has proved itself the best of Chinese companies in Pakistan over the years, but their attitude regarding the introduction of trail bikes has had a question mark about it. I wish that the product they launch in the shape of a trail bike is at least as good as their other products. We surely need a trail bike of good repute in Pakistan, be it Qingqi or something else.
    Lolz...Plz don't come to buy from my showroom... Contact Qingqi I will be really thankful.. Naki ka tu zamana nahi...

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by travelinghell View Post
    and please tell that is the mono shock version in 125k or the other with two shocks on rear end..
    Quote Originally Posted by travelinghell View Post
    qingki is a top rated and top selling brand for motor bikes in china .. i don't think they are lower in quality ... @d3vil is there any concession in the price .. i am interested .. where do i have to book this bike .

    Yes u r right abt its quality....& it is mono shock ....For concession PM me I will send u details..

  8. #27
    Site Banned Follow
    BlueHorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
    Lolz...Plz don't come to buy from my showroom... Contact Qingqi I will be really thankful.. Naki ka tu zamana nahi...
    Dear bro. I agree but unfortunately you have only given your contact detail (to contact via pm) and the company number, email etc is no where to be seen in your original post
    I guess this is why it seems like we are buying from your showroom
    For reference see your original post below

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
    Asalam U ALikum,

    My friends After a long time Qingqi Trail 150cc Trail Bike

    Booking Start.

    Price : 125000

    Deliver Time: 50 Working Days

    Booking @ 50 % Down payment

    Interested Person Can PM me for more details.

    21 inches Front
    18 inches Rear

    84 cm tall

    5 speed

    Note: For more Details contact PM me.
    Also, my dear brother, have a look at your recent reply on this thread, as below. It seems like you have either the authority to give discounts on Qingqi behalf (by acting as their agent) or you have stated an over-inflated price

    It is my sincerest request to you: Please do not mislead fellow bikers on PakWheels. I hope you take things positively

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
    Yes u r right abt its quality....& it is mono shock ....For concession PM me I will send u details..

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
    Lolz...Plz don't come to buy from my showroom... Contact Qingqi I will be really thankful.. Naki ka tu zamana nahi...
    Bhai ap to mind he kr gaye.. i did not mean any offence
    Peace..!!
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Bhai ap to mind he kr gaye.. i did not mean any offence
    Peace..!!
    Mind tub karta jub main ny sale karna hota...Chill & enjoy with load shedding...

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    Dear if you remember that you were NOT the only one who test rode this bike during the Pak-China rally. I have got enough info from other MAP members about its true performance. I also know that a minimum of 10 bikes order need to be placed and the purpose of this thread is to gather more orders.

    I appreciate that Qingqi brought this bike but just for sale of sales we should never mis-inform the public. We should tell them honestly about the product and then if they are interested they will surely buy it I am sure that no one over here will buy or leave a bike because I say so

    Rest, best of luck. I would love to see new and better quality products in Pakistan motorcycle. I think we all bikers want that
    Even honda and suzuki's engine seals give up..That is not an issue,they can always be replaced happens often with cars aswell..Let them advertise them and break the hatchet..Atleast you are getting new 0 meter trail
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    Dear bro. I agree but unfortunately you have only given your contact detail (to contact via pm) and the company number, email etc is no where to be seen in your original post
    I guess this is why it seems like we are buying from your showroom
    For reference see your original post below



    Also, my dear brother, have a look at your recent reply on this thread, as below. It seems like you have either the authority to give discounts on Qingqi behalf (by acting as their agent) or you have stated an over-inflated price

    It is my sincerest request to you: Please do not mislead fellow bikers on PakWheels. I hope you take things positively
    u know whts yr problem... U r hopeless person...I have info & i am still sharing on PM ...If u have problem then u better leave this Thread...I hope u understand ..

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Even honda and suzuki's engine seals give up..That is not an issue,they can always be replaced happens often with cars aswell..Let them advertise them and break the hatchet..Atleast you are getting new 0 meter trail
    Thx for info bro..but u know some peoples u must meet in yr life who always criticize & do nothing..So we bikers need to change the trend...Even which brand they launch..We at least must try..Give them space...

  14. #33
    Site Banned Follow
    BlueHorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
    u know whts yr problem... U r hopeless person...I have info & i am still sharing on PM ...If u have problem then u better leave this Thread...I hope u understand ..
    Wow, thanks for showing your maturity level. These are open forums, so deal with it brother
    Btw why are you getting so angry and personal? I thought you said you are not an agent for Qinqgi, so then why so serious??

    @ all - Qingqi originally offered this bike for rs.90k and they said that a minimum of 10 orders need to be received. For each additional order, the price will come down. The 125k price is not real and not quoted by Qingqi. The price contains profit and commission for the OP. If 10 guys on Pakwheels decide to get this bike then I would sincerely suggest to contact Qingqi directly in order to get the best price.

    Now good day to all

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    Wow, thanks for showing your maturity level. These are open forums, so deal with it brother
    Btw why are you getting so angry and personal? I thought you said you are not an agent for Qinqgi, so then why so serious??

    @ all - Qingqi originally offered this bike for rs.90k and they said that a minimum of 10 orders need to be received. For each additional order, the price will come down. The 125k price is not real and not quoted by Qingqi. The price contains profit and commission for the OP. If 10 guys on Pakwheels decide to get this bike then I would sincerely suggest to contact Qingqi directly in order to get the best price.

    Now good day to all
    For yr info your knowledge is insufficient for this news...Go to Qingqi meet Mr.Qasim He will give you the right direction rather then showing yr Jealous & selfishness over this thread... I got Many SMS every body is happy & also some are here to ride & see it personally & they have the direct contact of concern person from Qingqi ...except u on the thread bec of yr Narrow minded thinking.. Its better to educate yr self in any news...then come up other wise claim & just watch u r not invited to comment...

  16. #35
    Site Banned Follow
    BlueHorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
    For yr info your knowledge is insufficient for this news...Go to Qingqi meet Mr.Qasim He will give you the right direction rather then showing yr Jealous & selfishness over this thread... I got Many SMS every body is happy & also some are here to ride & see it personally & they have the direct contact of concern person from Qingqi ...except u on the thread bec of yr Narrow minded thinking.. Its better to educate yr self in any news...then come up other wise claim & just watch u r not invited to comment...
    That is good news. And it also proves my point that no one here will buy or not buy a bike because of what I say. So you are getting orders and that is great. But why are you getting so personal? It seems to me that you my friend do not simply know how to talk to people. You are pretty anti-social I must say

    p.s. half of what you say doesnt make any sense, like 'Its better to educate yr self in any news'. What does it mean? You need to improve your level of intellect

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibrahimhashmi11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    That is good news. And it also proves my point that no one here will buy or not buy a bike because of what I say. So you are getting orders and that is great. But why are you getting so personal? It seems to me that you my friend do not simply know how to talk to people. You are pretty anti-social I must say
    @BlueHorn there is a way to criticize,kindly avoid poking others.

    In my opinion this bike can do great, as qingqi is considered a good brand in China. I think it is a bit overpriced too, but if it is worth that price then it will sell like a hot cake. It should meet the requirement of the local market as ppl will also try using it for daily commuting purpose. I presume it has front disc breaks too along with self start, or else you have an example of dyl 125. Also the spare parts should not be an issue like Ravi piaggio or it will fail badly. In Karachi no one is still buying piaggio due to lack of spares and trained mechanics. I hope they are keeping all these things in mind. And even if the poster is importing it directly from the company himself, there's no harm in it until all these issues are addressed. Chill out

    Sent from my MT11i using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  19. #38
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @d3vil @BlueHorn

    Come on guys, forget all the fight, life too short to enjoy the bikes to the maximum so just forget the fight. Lets hope that the trail bike Qingqi brings are of good quality. We surely need the trails available locally. Those who can afford will buy it anyway.

    Peace!
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    @d3vil @BlueHorn

    Come on guys, forget all the fight, life too short to enjoy the bikes to the maximum so just forget the fight. Lets hope that the trail bike Qingqi brings are of good quality. We surely need the trails available locally. Those who can afford will buy it anyway.

    Peace!
    I will also book but i had 185... So looking for 250 or 200 Trail.... Til now custom is high hope in coming month bikers got some special advantages ...

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Allah keray Import customs men Kami aye aaaj Nawas Sharif ka new men byan hai k he will reduce or even omit duties on Hybrid Vehcles specially to reduce petrol useage .. I hope that include hybrid bikes as well ...


    bhains ki dum !!!! what a pictorial Review ... I will be calling Qasim sahab to have a look....


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •