Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile some updates of my project :)

salam friends ,

today i have finished my bike's rear break modification ... so i thought to shear some new updated pics of my machine .... bike is lil bit dirty and rough becuz of work
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ubaidz View Post
    From where you got the rear tyre and break setup for it any details you can provide If It can b installed on A kawasaki, or is it possible for any 125cc bike to handle that setup?
    The front and back end both came out of a Yamaha FZR-250. The rear tyre is 120mm wide and can fit a Deluxe chassis (jhoola) without any alteration. I dont think a kawa frame can fit 120mm wide tyre at the back.

This setup can be installed on chassis like deluxe and GS150 as they can compensate for wider tyres and wheels. for CGs and Kawa's .... alteration is required.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

When is this thing going to be up and running? @han1911

Some serious effort and money is being spent on it, waiting to see the new color theme and how fast does it really go?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The front and back end both came out of a Yamaha FZR-250. The rear tyre is 120mm wide and can fit a Deluxe chassis (jhoola) without any alteration. I dont think a kawa frame can fit 120mm wide tyre at the back.

This setup can be installed on chassis like deluxe and GS150 as they can compensate for wider tyres and wheels. for CGs and Kawa's .... alteration is required.

If I Can get this for rear setup
    what alteration is needed then and how much will it cost the complete rear setup.
    I hope It can b fitted into Kawa If and how much It will effect fuel consumption and what about engine power after fitt in ?
    ub

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post

what alteration is needed then and how much will it cost the complete rear setup.
    I hope It can b fitted into Kawa If and how much It will effect fuel consumption and what about engine power after fitt in ?
    ub

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ub

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ubaidz View Post
    Buhat mehenga paray ga! It wont be cheap and certainly wont be easy.
    You will need to find a Chimta (rear swing arm) which can fit 120mm wide tyres. you need to modify the sprocket sets and chain. You will also need to modify rear shock mounts as usually a swingarm that can fit 120mm tyres will also be longer than the one you have in your kawasaki.
    Also with the stock engine a 120mm tyre will significantly reduce the acceleration and fuel economy. 120mm tyres are good for 250cc motors as they produce somewhere near 20bhp and enuff torque to move the heavy tyre with ease.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

by the way ... the rear tyre is not 120 its 130 and bike was more then just stable with a twin cylender engine as I visited han last week but 17hp are really showing off on throttling the bike, beside it roars like a mutli-cylinder as well I remember I shared its video of sound test some time back too..
    As we didnt had GPS nor the meter needles working so we were unable to get some digits out of the performance, but to make you people more curiuos I have some news in my sleeves ... bike is soon going to have a 20+BHP may be by this weekend!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buhat mehenga paray ga! It wont be cheap and certainly wont be easy.
    You will need to find a Chimta (rear swing arm) which can fit 120mm wide tyres. you need to modify the sprocket sets and chain. You will also need to modify rear shock mounts as usually a swingarm that can fit 120mm tyres will also be longer than the one you have in your kawasaki.
    Also with the stock engine a 120mm tyre will significantly reduce the acceleration and fuel economy. 120mm tyres are good for 250cc motors as they produce somewhere near 20bhp and enuff torque to move the heavy tyre with ease.
    so how it gonna work with 17bhp? I think 17bhp can handle that setup and obviously fuel consuption and accerleation will b cpmpromised to much extent. but to my concern will that setup installing well in will give the power as well as good handlin and what else I have to do with the front tyre or I will just leave it as it is.

Kawasaki can handle all this with ease or not?
    ub

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    by the way ... the rear tyre is not 120 its 130 and bike was more then just stable with a twin cylender engine as I visited han last week but 17hp are really showing off on throttling the bike, beside it roars like a mutli-cylinder as well I remember I shared its video of sound test some time back too..
    As we didnt had GPS nor the meter needles working so we were unable to get some digits out of the performance, but to make you people more curiuos I have some news in my sleeves ... bike is soon going to have a 20+BHP may be by this weekend!
    is banday ka koi update dein bhai!!
    Even first position comes in second when I am racing...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

banda went to malaysia never came online after that

Quote Originally Posted by moosasyed101 View Post
    is banday ka koi update dein bhai!!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List