Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Finaly Suzuki attempt to launch heavey bikes in Pakistan for real..

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    travelinghell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    38
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Finaly Suzuki attempt to launch heavey bikes in Pakistan for real..

    todays Jang news paper bring some excitement to me . when i see the add of hayabusa , along with two other models of suzuki launched in pakistan market .. When i check the prices on there web site , it knock my socks out.. totally unaffordable 2.5 million for a Busa .. and the smallest they have 250cc bike is in 675000/- check it out Suzuki Bikes

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    SIgh 13 lakh ki bike selling for 24 lakh..F U customs..We are bound to sulk
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    gorkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    787
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    SIgh 13 lakh ki bike selling for 24 lakh..F U customs..We are bound to sulk
    neither I could buy it for 13, nor 24, so it hardly makes any difference to my life. on the other hand, deduction of 25 rupees on 100 rupay wala ufone card does, plus more tax on using the remaining balance.
    “Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    automatic_boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    288
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gorkan View Post
    neither I could buy it for 13, nor 24, so it hardly makes any difference to my life. on the other hand, deduction of 25 rupees on 100 rupay wala ufone card does, plus more tax on using the remaining balance.
    true that!! its not a necessity , these bikes are luxury items and they can be charged as ever they like.. the one who wants will buy it at 24lacs as well if i cant buy it dosnt mean that its not a fair deal... but inazuma is seriously ********! , however duties are now lowered to 7$/cc from 13$ earlier this year..!!

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    automatic_boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    288
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i corrected myself right after my bro

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    automatic_boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    288
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gorkan View Post
    good to know that you survived the crash. how did you get skull fracture, were you wearing a helmet? if you were, then it must have been a pretty severe hit.

    as far as Inazuma is concerned, it's not a sports or performance machine, it's about going from point A to point B economically. but the 675k price defies that idea. so there is no point of getting that machine. but in some other countries, it's one of the cheapest bikes that suzuki offers and it would probably be used by courier and pizza delivery boys.


    well , its a shame to say yes i wasnt wearing the helmet but that was least expected!... after 1 hour of intense riding we stoped to relax and my friend said go check my bike, i wasnt wearing helmet and was just chilling.. so i went out just to check it... long story short the over inflated rear wheel locked up preety bad before a corner and tried skiding and sliding which i managed to control after some struggle..but the corner was still there..left no time to respond or lean and banged into foothpath.. btw that place at karachi track we call "Qatil Moorh" as many of our riders had accident at the same spot and some even have passed away!!

    Moral of the story ... Wear helmet no matter ure engine is not even running ,... as they say.. ride for the fun and dress for the crash!!

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    plz have a look
    Finaly Suzuki attempt to launch heavey bikes in Pakistan for real -1217770
    Pakistan Bikers Club Members with Suzuki Asia, Suzuki Pakistan Heads
    Finaly Suzuki attempt to launch heavey bikes in Pakistan for real -1217772
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    gorkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    787
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by automatic_boy View Post
    well , its a shame to say yes i wasnt wearing the helmet but that was least expected!... after 1 hour of intense riding we stoped to relax and my friend said go check my bike, i wasnt wearing helmet and was just chilling.. so i went out just to check it... long story short the over inflated rear wheel locked up preety bad before a corner and tried skiding and sliding which i managed to control after some struggle..but the corner was still there..left no time to respond or lean and banged into foothpath.. btw that place at karachi track we call "Qatil Moorh" as many of our riders had accident at the same spot and some even have passed away!!

    Moral of the story ... Wear helmet no matter ure engine is not even running ,... as they say.. ride for the fun and dress for the crash!!
    the good part of the story is that you survived and realized the importance of proper safety gear. I am sure if you'd have **prepared for the crash** you'd have just walked away from that event.

    you have learned the lesson the hard way, but the rest of us should learn from you and other such incidents we see day to day. btw, i'd like to mention my favorite quote about helmets:

    "no helmet, no glory"
    “Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    gorkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    787
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by automatic_boy View Post
    true that!! its not a necessity , these bikes are luxury items and they can be charged as ever they like.. the one who wants will buy it at 24lacs as well if i cant buy it dosnt mean that its not a fair deal... but inazuma is seriously ********! , however duties are now lowered to 7$/cc from 13$ earlier this year..!!
    I wasn't aware of the new duty structure for the bikes, thanks for the info. still, imo, suzuki has launched these bikes at a very reasonable prices and they are comparable even to the so called "like new, slightly used" bikes that local dealers have on offer
    “Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    MySchizoBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    is there any news of something smaller than inazuma. perhaps a 150R version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •