Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry very pissedup weekend

bad weakend
    this week has been very tiresome and daunting .

my alter bike was running awesome . but suddenly I got the urge to open it .. the urge was created by the new bizarre piston that I had bought for it . MAX100 0 Number piston . this bizarre piston was 53mm and mine was using 52.4mm piston . this piston was domed shape and had valve relief and was slight higher then the 52.4mm flat top piston .. the advantages of fitting this piston were numerous .. I had bought it long ago but had kept it for free time ..

on Monday I opened my bike head and cylinder and took those two things to Muhammadi Kharadia .. Committee chowk . I had earlier talked to him of the work that I will do and he had said its doable .. .. I took both head and cylinder .. first was boring the cylinder for the piston . which was promptly done . then looking at the finished product I was not satisfied as it had mirror like smooth look .. so I asked him to hone the cylinder fro excellent criss cross shape .. they said its four stroke cylinder and it needs mirror finish .. contrary to what I have seen and heard ..
    thought they gave it some criss cross shape but not satisfactory ..

then came the widening of the ports .. I wanted to widen the ports and remove any imperfections there due to casting .. they just inserted a big drill bit and carved a hole out of it .. and that left a big bump in the valve .. they said its ok .. we have been doing it like this for ages .. rubbishing all the literature and knowledge in the open domain .. hahahha..
    i later using drill machine and mounting stones removed those imperfcations that were caused by them ..

then came the head . I wanted to slightly increase the outer surface of the chamber combustion area .. because the new piston was slightly taller and needed more piston top to head relief . I also wanted to slightly deepen the already there outer area .. the result was a disaster .. their machines were ffffff or the man were ffff .. whatever the case be the result was a total disaster ..
    they carved a big dish like surface out of that teeny tiny chamber .. and also widened the chamber to the extent that it touched the stud hole ?.

See pic below for the details..
    very pissedup weekend -1228741

Then I came home tired and when fitted all the things my bike wont start .. which I initially suspected ..
    Now I again opened the head/cylinder and found the chamber filled of engine oil .. so I came to know that this head is kaput ..

I am really pissed because this was one such awesome head .. it never needed to adjust valves before 5-6k and was doing awesome job..

Anyow ..
    Now I was faced with two ways .. either use the 110cc cylinder with max100 piston and the stock head (dhoom stock head .. 78c bikes stock ) . but this would give obvious problems of piston hitting the head as the stock head chamber was very small..

Before putting the stock head .. i was faced with another dilemma .. its intake valve was bent .. though at the time of removing it from the stock bike .. there was no issue .. or may be I haven't had checked properly .. but I only noticed it after cleaning .. so what I did is opened the destroyed head and removed all of its parts (tappets/valve(only intake)/springs/camshaft) .. and then opened the stock head and put all those parts (thanks God at least the parts were interchangeable .. thus minimizing the damage ) ..

So after the stock head was ready .. I fitted it onto a 110cc cylinder coupled with max 100 piston.. I fitted all the components .. and gave its flywheel a small turn only to find that the piston is hitting the head .. I was using fiber gasket .. so wanted to give it another try .. I this time used another set of head gasket .. this one is metallic one .. which has four metallic sheets ..

Sadly I still faced the same issue ..
    In the meanwhile I also found that my stock head spark plug threads are also stripped ..
    So now I took my stock head to a nearby kharadia in Islamabad in peshawar more .. yousaf kharadia .. for the thread repair . he inserted the bush .. and since this head was using one vlave form the other head . so I thought to buy new set of valves and re lap them according to this head .. so bought new valves sets ISH Malaysia .. and had the kharadia re lap it .. In the mean time I had packed the old valve sets in the packing of new valve sets and forgot them at the kharadia shop .. only to know the other day that the kharadia said we threw anything left .. :?(

When I reached home I found that the spark plug bush that was fitted was dinga .i could hardly use the plug pana to fit the plug .. as it would touch the plate on the head .. so Iremoved the plate on the head and inserted the plug .. (I had removed all those parts before taking them to the shop . had I not removed them it would have been easy to get this problem caught at the kharadia shop any how. Somehow I had fitted the plug.. but it was impossible to fit the cable as the connector wont go there .. so i had to do a temoprary jugger .. later i took the bike to kharadia and using grinder he grinded the fins on the plate to allow for easy removal of the plug and installation of the cable .. whch was earlier not possible.

here is the pic illustraitng the consequence of dinga plug bush.

very pissedup weekend -1228880

very pissedup weekend -1228878

very pissedup weekend -1228879

very pissedup weekend -1228881

Now after fitting the plug I was realy pissed up .. as the plug was hardly visible inside the combustion chamber? these karadias said its normal .. and will work ..following are few pics fo the new plug bush installed and how it looks inside ..

very pissedup weekend -1228898

very pissedup weekend -1228895

very pissedup weekend -1228896

very pissedup weekend -1228897

anyhow after a lot of troubled swinging b/w kharadia and home i fitted it all in stock condition.

Now I am partially stock.. after 3 days of khwari .. a head going gutter due to monkey headed mechanics .. who are only good at doing things that are done repeatedly .. not at something new ..

Bike is ok but defintley nothing compared to its altered state..

MORAL OF THE Article:
    1 => Never think high of the desi mechanics .. and kharadias . they are only good at doing things that are done repeatedly and don?t need any mental processing . anything that is new to them .it is bound to be destroyed by them. As neither they have the tools and knowledge to do any intricate task .

2=> for those who would be doing this type of work be it in normal case or modification case do keep these in minds .

3=> the reason for sharing is .. well sharing is caring .. caring about self and others

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro en jaahil mechanics ko mechanical engineering ka khuch pata nahein
    They know nothing about technical things I can say with Guarantee still
    no mechanic in pakistan knows how to correctly & properly fit CD70 engine

there may be very few who knows properly about technical thiings
    warna yeh stupid ustaad log are playing with our bikes
    Very Sad To Know It Must Be Very Bad Experience With These Stupid Mechanics

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    MORAL OF THE Article:
    Never think high of the desi mechanics .. and kharadias . they are only good at doing things that are done repeatedly and don?t need any mental processing . anything that is new to them .it is bound to be destroyed by them. As neither they have the tools and knowledge to do any intricate task .

[will upload pics soon]
    I know that feel, brother, when you have ideas in your mind and you are dependant on inknowledgeable people to put them into execution.

It is only true that our mechanics and machinists are incapable of doing something beyond their regular business. I have never had any mods done to my machines, but I indeed love trying difference machines. While I was buying Honda CD 100 back in 2010, my mechanics (two of them) unanimously discouraged me from buying it, but I knew why they would do it: they could fix a 70 cc or 125 cc engine with their eyes closed, but had no training or knowledge of the new 100 cc engine. So, never forget they are not like us ENGINEERS who have built-in experimentation "keerra" and probably some knowledge too, only that we do not know how to do the technician level job and it is a nearly impossible task to make a mechanic or machinist understand what you want him to do.

I appreciate your bold step of trying to do something new. But brother, in IT world, for example, nothing is deployed directly on production servers: everything is tested in a controlled and disposable envrionment, after clearing all the quality assurance steps only an application/service/configuration is rolled out on production servers. Likewise, you should have done some experimentation before touching your engine just to minimize the chances of anything going wrong.

Anyways, I anticipate learning more about engine insights through your you-gonna-post pictures.
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is called KEERA

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

These stupid unqualified mechanic knows nothing ....
    And they are also robing peoples who don't know...
    Once my byke plug was fowling he m..f.... Told me that engine should be rebuilt but i know him m...f....
    I figure out by my self and changed the main jet and it was ok....
    Recently i had same issue with my carb again after taking my ride to stupid mechanics and wastage of time and money i again sort it out by my self . It was slow jet that was numbered wrong 32.
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

3=> the reason for sharing is .. well sharing is caring .. caring about self and others
    Damn you must be really pissed. I remember when i first started following your Project dhoom thread, i was so inspired by what you had done with a 70cc engine and with all the illustrations, that i wanted to try doing the same to my road prince 70 and the only reason i could not was because its a 72cc engine compared to the 78cc of Dhoom. From your threads i realized you had tons of knowledge and this happens to somebody with this much knowledge, so hum bechara novice kis khat ki mooli hain.
    So what are your plans now? Are you going to sit with the stock or redo the mods again?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ALL

thanks ..
    the sheer quantity of hathora ustads and kharadiaz give me the feeling that something is wrong with me .. but thanks God its not just me .. its them .. haha

the thing that realy pissed me was i did a lot of calculations and choices and finaly came to this setup . but the kharadias really disappointed me.. they cant just do a simple task correctly.
    @TZB

this is a small and subtle setback .

that was very nice and soft mod .. there are little thigns that could go wrong .. most were easy to do task for more-then-few mechanics .. so i think with just proper recipe there is nothing that should go wrong .. or in such a drastic way ..

regarding the feelings of coming back to stock with regards to power/performance,, first day was realy dull .. it seemed someone stole my bike and i am riding kiraya wali cycle .. but within few days it will be ok ..

i will install alter parts after sometime .. due to shortness of time i just reverted back to stock ..

but there is plenty of stuff on stock bike that is to experiment ..

currently with 3 plate clutch basket and qingqi 100 silencer . its very nice and power full .. but the real thing is pz22 clonski carburettor .. i alsho have janyan pz22 wll install it and test and learn few more things on that as well ..

the beautifull thing is that i have done nothing to the qingqi 100 cc after market pz22 carb but i am getting awesome power .. at least its reaching 80 muche easily then it used to do .. oh i am also running 15/41 sprockets ..

however the real bottlenck in current setup is the combustion occuring inside the tight hole of spark plug .. not in the combustion chamber . due to the new spark plug bush which was installed due to striped threads. and those pissed mechanics says it doesnt matters if the plug is fully inserted and electrode is inside chamber or insdie hole.. LOL //

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    Damn you must be really pissed. I remember when i first started following your Project dhoom thread, i was so inspired by what you had done with a 70cc engine and with all the illustrations, that i wanted to try doing the same to my road prince 70 and the only reason i could not was because its a 72cc engine compared to the 78cc of Dhoom. From your threads i realized you had tons of knowledge and this happens to somebody with this much knowledge, so hum bechara novice kis khat ki mooli hain.
    So what are your plans now? Are you going to sit with the stock or redo the mods again?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

damn these stupid hathora ustaads.. acchay khaasay setup ka satianaas kerdia.... inko koi baat batao to suntay nahi hain apni hushiaari hi kertay hain..

Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asjdsm Bhai for Spark plug you can check one out with higher thread reach(length)..Conventional sprk plug for 100cc's are cr7hsa(12.5mm thread reach)(ngk)/CD-100..You can use CR7ESA(19mm-3/4in thread reach),CR7EFSA(17.5mm--0.7in) whichever suits your needs
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that seems what i was looking for before asking for it ..but which one is available in local market ? it seems they are iridum which costs a whole leg
    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    @asjdsm Bhai for Spark plug you can check one out with higher thread reach(length)..Conventional sprk plug for 100cc's are cr7hsa(12.5mm thread reach)(ngk)/CD-100..You can use CR7ESA(19mm-3/4in thread reach),CR7EFSA(17.5mm--0.7in) whichever suits your needs

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that seems what i was looking for before asking for it ..but which one is available in local market ? it seems they are iridum which costs a whole leg
    they are conventional copper-resistor type spark plugs..The only difference is increased thread length..ANy big spark plug retail shop must have em..
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar jis tra ya plugs uncle google ki shop pa unique hain us sa tho ya lagtha ha ka market ma ya nayab hongay .. our in ka pochnay ya btanay sa banda ajeed lagtha ha ..

i am not getting good hits from uncle google for cr7efsa ..
    and for cr7esa i am getting few hits and that too to alibaa . and that too shows it as iridium one ..

so unless someone has seen it in local market its impossible to find it .

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    they are conventional copper-resistor type spark plugs..The only difference is increased thread length..ANy big spark plug retail shop must have em..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai he destroyed ur whole engine head!! I don't know how u bared it??
    Damn big loss!
    Feel v. Sorry 4 u!

And this sorta alter stuff is always v. Risky!

Sent from my Sony Xperia U using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dang now thats a nightmare...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very pissedup weekend -1230473very pissedup weekend -1230475
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks brother fahd for the pics.

Yours is done much better. It's is sitting flush with the surface. Was your first bored then bushed?

I was not present when mine was installed so i suspect he just inserted the Bush.

Mine is not sitting properly and is also dinga.

I asked that kharadia that you mentioned he said that it will cause more problem if it is now opened.

So I think I am ok with it.

Asked about plug with longer reach. But no one s having it. In the specified heat range of c7hsa.

Will give a gs plug a try. That is cr8ea

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    dang now thats a nightmare...
    Yes night Mare considering I lost two heads and d worst part is that I am on half cooked alter bike which tastes very bitter. Will try to cook it a bit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Was your first bored then bushed? yes
    job was performed in my presence bec i never trusted them , have to tell them a ..2.. z

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List