1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-true-wasif111

Hello Pakwheel Friends
    I am planning to buy suzuki hayabusa 2013 white color from suzuki showroom lahore but before i goahead i have few questions..

i know these questions sound stupid to many but i am bit concern as this bike is new in pakistan market with warranty and all as its officially launched by suzuki pakistan...

1- Resale value
    2- how much will be deprecation and how much time will it take to sell if need money urgently
    3- i am buying 1st heavy bike and i don't want any other bike then hayabusa as this bike is my dream bike

Please guys help me to goahead

Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1229417Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1229418
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    u r clearly acting like u have made ur mind to buy the bike
    u r a grown up guy

phir idhar chaskay kion

do post pics when u buy it.good luck
    Kiss on your hands bro.. lolz theek guess keya hai bhai na

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasif111 View Post
    You are Right bro. But i dont like any of them.. busa is my dream bike thats what all i know

Even if you are interested in Busa and resale is your prime concern,,then never buy a zero meter one..It will cause you a great loss as market rate for low mileage busa is around 16-1700k so you will encounter a straight 0.7 million loss..Just buy a UK spec low mileage busa from a good Motorsport dealer.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@wasif111
    May Be Experts here can Help U, Much more Better Who Really Have drove HEAVY BIKES & Real Life Practical Knowledge!

@a1ms @Getafix @Kamil7 @v8
    & I must say, U must give it Importance, Cuz Being PRACTICAL is wayyyy Different than Just Knowledge,

& Sir "Jab CHASKAAA Charha ho, Tu Sirf Wohi Mashwara ahca lagta hai, Jo aap ki Marzi ho" Its Human Nature

Be Realistic, Think Wisely & Remember Consequences. Every work in this world has steps. If U Directly go to Destination, U Know what will be the consequences. "Zindagi Rahi tu Kai or Bikes bhi Khareedi ja skti hai"

Otherwise Ur Money, Ur Choice! Simple!
    Pakistan needs MaSsive Over-HAULING!! So either stay or Just Leave it!!

PKB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pakistani roads & traffic do not welcome hayabusa, you should buy it in dubai :p
    Fear is no Policy - Surrender is no Option

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Do make a thread when you will buy the beast.

Sent from my Desire HD using PW Forums mobile app
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all IMO buying a 1300cc as your first sportbike is a pretty stupid idea. I would suggest starting off small with a 600cc one at max. Even a 600cc is dangerous enough to kill you if you don't have the discipline to avoid riding like a hooligan & respect what the machine is capable of.

As far as resale value & time to sell it is concerned, having bought & sold quite a few sportbikes, my experience is that you should forget about these things if you're buying a sportbike. It could sell in a day, or it could take months. They usually hold their value well, but normally people who're in a hurry drop the price down to make it an attractive buy.

Again, i'd suggest you to please start off with a smaller bike. It takes years to master these machines & a busa has serious amounts of torque that can get you into trouble in a millisecond if you don't know what you're doing. Hope this helps.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As with anything that you buy new, especially just being launched into market, the value will essentially drop. Resale for a new bike will not be alot. 24 lacs for bike is only for people with a hobby for it. You need to be wise. A member has already suggested a used bike as it will be less expensive. Still, owning something new has its own perks. I will definitely not recommend a hayabusa as your first bike. Too much power. You will need to adapt to the throttle response and learn to control the bike. The Hayabusa is one of the worlds fastest stock bikes. Be aware. My advice will be to go for used if your concern is resale. And please ride safe. Machines are never friends. Good luck.

Sent from my Note 2
    Live Life to The Fullest

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello Pakwheel Friends
    I am planning to buy suzuki hayabusa 2013 white color from suzuki showroom lahore but before i goahead i have few questions..

i know these questions sound stupid to many but i am bit concern as this bike is new in pakistan market with warranty and all as its officially launched by suzuki pakistan...

1- Resale value
    2- how much will be deprecation and how much time will it take to sell if need money urgently
    3- i am buying 1st heavy bike and i don't want any other bike then hayabusa as this bike is my dream bike

1) bikes take time to sale they dont have good resale if you dont have patience
    2) it depends on the buyer where and whome you want to sell. condition of the bike. if you drove it less then 1000kms and keep it all clean it will sell around 20 not more then that. bussa k buyers buhaat kam hai
    3) wrong descion..! please if your life is precious to you dont buy bussa as a 1st bike.
    bussa have immense power and not easy to handle. trust me ..! start from 600c learn biking properly on it
    i have started from r6 as well then shifted to 1000cc category, i am riding a r1 from quite a while now and took a ride of friends bussa the other day it was even difficult for me to grip it specially its braking and torque, do yourself a favour please dont buy bussa.
    else your money your life your decision.
    even ap r6 1st time ek dafa chala kar dekhlo it will scare you like hell
    "Wasting time is worse than death because death separates you from this world whereas wasting time separates you from Allah".

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank u so much all my ftiends and I really love the way u all guys care And Give your sugesstions which really Help me to choice best bike for me. I have one question , 2013 hayabusa has Feature of mode A,B,C mode A means Full Power, B means Power of 750cc and Mode c is 600cc Power, so people who suggest me 600cc what they think about this Feature as its Feature only available In 2013 hayabusa..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The drive modes have been around for a while in the gsxr600/1000 series. While it is an effective way to cut down the power & make the bike less volatile, don't forget that the busa weighs a lot more than the smaller displacement bikes.

That additional weight makes it all the more harder to control & learn on, especially for a newbie biker. Your skills would improve much more if you started off with a smaller bike & gradually worked your way up.

While it's not impossible to learn on a liter+ bike it's not recommended as you've already been advised by many bikers here. Just to give you an idea, i've been riding for a few years & even now sometimes when i crack the throttle wide open & hit the limiter i still get scared, the power delivery is so fast & ferocious. Experienced riders go down all the time, it's so easy to make a mistake it just takes a split-second. So a newbie being on such a machine is just asking for trouble.

Rest as a1ms said, it's your life & your money, seems like your mind is already made up. Ride safe whatever you do decide to get.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Getafix View Post
    The drive modes have been around for a while in the gsxr600/1000 series. While it is an effective way to cut down the power & make the bike less volatile, don't forget that the busa weighs a lot more than the smaller displacement bikes.

That additional weight makes it all the more harder to control & learn on, especially for a newbie biker. Your skills would improve much more if you started off with a smaller bike & gradually worked your way up.

While it's not impossible to learn on a liter+ bike it's not recommended as you've already been advised by many bikers here. Just to give you an idea, i've been riding for a few years & even now sometimes when i crack the throttle wide open & hit the limiter i still get scared, the power delivery is so fast & ferocious. Experienced riders go down all the time, it's so easy to make a mistake it just takes a split-second. So a newbie being on such a machine is just asking for trouble.

Rest as a1ms said, it's your life & your money, seems like your mind is already made up. Ride safe whatever you do decide to get.
    Thank you so much brother.. i Will visit defence lahore market to look for r6 or maybe i might go for intruder m800

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

did you read the article I shared in the first comment?

to ride a superbike, you need to develop your reflexes and muscle memory, you cannot control these things just with your conscious brain. and those two skills take time to develop. and do not underestimate the 600cc supersport / race replicas, they are hardly a second slower than hayabusa in standing quarter mile and only 4 tenths slower in 0-60 mph. and on a twisty track, they may even beat hayabusa because of their agility

If you are really passionate about hayabusa, you must get it, but follow the proper path, and move one step at a time, and even if you don't find the smaller bikes that attractive, consider them a course that would lead you to your dream.
    “Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I hope you hae a good experience with heavy rides , a good time with 1 liter or a half liter bike is a must before going for some thing like ZX or bausa ... I hope you have your homework.

wasif bhai do you really need to consider this when going for a dream machine ?

1 - Resale would solely depend on the way you keep it ..
    2 - I think they way money is degrading its gona be expensive day by day instead of depreciation but we must stay realistic it will loose good moeny if you are already planning to sell even before buying it ..
    3 - For your 3rd point The other two points are invalid when going for a Dream machine.

1- Resale value
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello Pakwheel Friends

Having read all the comments above they are right don't go for a 1300cc bike directly if you haven't driven atleast a 600cc bike before, the first heavy machine i road for the first time was an R6, before that i had not driven any heavy machine and believe me i couldn't control the bike and got scared so much, because of the quick acceleration that i almost almost crashed the bike, after that first i practiced on a gs-500 to have know how of heavy machines and then learned how to control these machines. It takes times to learn

Ride safe with whatever you decide to buy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ 1st
    RIDE SAFE

if we can help you through our partner Suzuki Dealer, do let us know

Pakistan Bikers Club
    sms 0322 4846 007
    call 0314 4179 007
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skt_Z4 View Post
    @wasif111
    May Be Experts here can Help U, Much more Better Who Really Have drove HEAVY BIKES & Real Life Practical Knowledge!

@a1ms @Getafix @Kamil7 @v8
    & I must say, U must give it Importance, Cuz Being PRACTICAL is wayyyy Different than Just Knowledge,

& Sir "Jab CHASKAAA Charha ho, Tu Sirf Wohi Mashwara ahca lagta hai, Jo aap ki Marzi ho" Its Human Nature

Be Realistic, Think Wisely & Remember Consequences. Every work in this world has steps. If U Directly go to Destination, U Know what will be the consequences. "Zindagi Rahi tu Kai or Bikes bhi Khareedi ja skti hai"

Otherwise Ur Money, Ur Choice! Simple!

Totally Agreed
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today my visit to see beauty in white.. Kiss's muahhhhh love it

Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1229415Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1229416

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think the first question should be "What are you riding currently"?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai its been long time i didnt ride any bike as i was in dubai from last 12 years and there i was just driving car...
    but this bike is my all time fav and i just simply love to own this beast..
    but as of all my brothers here advised me to go for 600cc 1st then i might buy R6 for now and will use it for 6 months to 1 year then i will start using hayabusa..

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    I think the first question should be "What are you riding currently"?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai its been long time i didnt ride any bike as i was in dubai from last 12 years and there i was just driving car...
    but this bike is my all time fav and i just simply love to own this beast..
    but as of all my brothers here advised me to go for 600cc 1st then i might buy R6 for now and will use it for 6 months to 1 year then i will start using hayabusa..
    Ok cool. I asked because maybe u were already riding heavy bikes and wanted to buy this one so in that case advising u a smaller bike was irrelevant really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List