Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 206
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-true-wasif111

    Hello Pakwheel Friends
    I am planning to buy suzuki hayabusa 2013 white color from suzuki showroom lahore but before i goahead i have few questions..

    i know these questions sound stupid to many but i am bit concern as this bike is new in pakistan market with warranty and all as its officially launched by suzuki pakistan...

    1- Resale value
    2- how much will be deprecation and how much time will it take to sell if need money urgently
    3- i am buying 1st heavy bike and i don't want any other bike then hayabusa as this bike is my dream bike

    Please guys help me to goahead

    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1229417Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1229418
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  2. #81
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    as u hv already made ur mind, even after riding busa, ur subconscious is telling u its handling is a cakewalk ... which isn't of course ...

    but it's ur money ur choice .. experts can only advice u and guide u....

    btw muscles don't even matter at all in handling a bike, unless u are planning not to stand it on its side stand actually its a judgment call and quick reflexes which develop over time with usage and practice ...they can't be developed by just watching and listening .... i hv seen guys who couldn't even handle 125 as there 1st bike ...

    anyhow best of luck with the purchase and start taking calcium supplements, just to be on safe side ...

    Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  3. #82
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    as u hv already made ur mind, even after riding busa, ur subconscious is telling u its handling is a cakewalk ... which isn't of course ...

    but it's ur money ur choice .. experts can only advice u and guide u....

    btw muscles don't even matter at all in handling a bike, unless u are planning not to stand it on its side stand actually its a judgment call and quick reflexes which develop over time with usage and practice ...they can't be developed by just watching and listening .... i hv seen guys who couldn't even handle 125 as there 1st bike ...

    anyhow best of luck with the purchase and start taking calcium supplements, just to be on safe side ...

    Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    Lolz @ calcium suppliments

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  4. #83
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    Wasif: go for it. cause of the price most of us stay-out from this super cool babe....

    But Allah have blessed you with a chance for a legitimate wish come true. So no need to wait for further guidelines.

    All the best, for the Dream Come true scene.

    Again Humain bhool na jana after the Busa purchase..... keep us posted with hot pics
    Thank you so much kamran bhai and InstAllation for sure i Will Post pics after my purchase INSHALLAH

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  5. #84
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    as u hv already made ur mind, even after riding busa, ur subconscious is telling u its handling is a cakewalk ... which isn't of course ...

    but it's ur money ur choice .. experts can only advice u and guide u....

    btw muscles don't even matter at all in handling a bike, unless u are planning not to stand it on its side stand actually its a judgment call and quick reflexes which develop over time with usage and practice ...they can't be developed by just watching and listening .... i hv seen guys who couldn't even handle 125 as there 1st bike ...

    anyhow best of luck with the purchase and start taking calcium supplements, just to be on safe side ...

    Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    Muscles bdw do help a lot in handling these bikes.. Bcoz sheer G forces ur arms have to bear under acceleration!

    + picking up a fallen bike or controlling it from tank slappers do need bulk and mass ;-)

    So now if uv already decided! Buy it quick and post pics here on PWs! Make a new thread give us reviews on it and update ebt ur learning curve each day ;-)
    Sent from my Sony Xperia U using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #85
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Muscles bdw do help a lot in handling these bikes.. Bcoz sheer G forces ur arms have to bear under acceleration!

    + picking up a fallen bike or controlling it from tank slappers do need bulk and mass ;-)

    So now if uv already decided! Buy it quick and post pics here on PWs! Make a new thread give us reviews on it and update ebt ur learning curve each day ;-)
    Sent from my Sony Xperia U using PW Forums mobile app
    InshAllah i will brother
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  7. #86
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,249
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    ^^^ Stick to "White" it looks cool.

    I saw one in Black .. seems like all the super looks of this beast go hidden in black.

    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1230562

    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1230563


    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1230564

    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1230565

    Last time when I saw it at the Pak Suzuki dealer the price seems to be some where in 2.2 Million I might be wrong. But here is the toll free For Pak Suzuki 111-111-135. Mandviwalla PS Dealers at Karachi Port.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  8. #87
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    ^^^ Stick to "White" it looks cool.

    I saw one in Black .. seems like all the super looks of this beast go hidden in black.

    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1230562

    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1230563


    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1230564

    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1230565

    Last time when I saw it at the Pak Suzuki dealer the price seems to be some where in 2.2 Million I might be wrong. But here is the toll free For Pak Suzuki 111-111-135. Mandviwalla PS Dealers at Karachi Port.
    You are Right bro, white busa really looks awsome.. and there launch price is 2.4million

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  9. #88
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Does it drive over speed breakers smoothly?
    And how heavy is it :O?
    @OP, good luck, wish you the best.
    Make sure you post some pictures tho
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  10. #89
    PakWheeler Follow
    SKY_ZeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    311
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I once saw a lady riding a busa at the lights...she must have been around 5'7 ,she could hardly touch her both feet's on the ground ,when she took off ..with quarter of a throttle...there was so much torque...it looked like ,she was not the one riding that busa...it was the bike...riding her ....like a ragdoll... LOL...Beware...listen to more experienced riders..who have riden not driven.....Good luck...

    p.s without any prior experience its best to look for 2nd hand Busa.u'll save some $$$.

  11. #90
    PakWheeler Follow
    khanaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    leeds
    Age
    47
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yep. You totally right. I have a series 1 busa unrestricted. And i'm 5ft8. I just about about get my feet to the ground. But when i set off. Trust me.... Oh what a rush.

  12. #91
    PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_evo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sir, Starting from a busa as your first bike? - I guess you dont love yourself then bro
    I've been riding from over a year now.
    My first bike was a cbr600, and trust me i thought the same kay, Kuch nae hota chala he laien *** and stuff.
    But trust me the first time i rode it, i realized that even 600cc was no joke. -

    Even on a 600, if you pull the throttle suddenly the rear tyre slides away and a newbie would fall down the very second. Imagine what it would be like on a busa.

    I've been riding a 1000 from some time now Iloveit. - Powersliding and Wheelies is so much fun on it.

    But get a 600, or if you want alot of power get a 1000- never go for busa. That bike is not a kids toy.

    Think about it, Once an experienced rider told me kay - 600cc khelati hai, 1000cc pe kaam serious hota hai- And you know what he was right. But 600cc ka khelna is no joke aswell. I've fallen twice, so kaafi experience hai ab tou.

    So better get a 600. I would suggest a Cbr or Gsxr.
    R6 kay heating problems bohaat hain.
    Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.

  13. #92
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khanaan View Post
    Yep. You totally right. I have a series 1 busa unrestricted. And i'm 5ft8. I just about about get my feet to the ground. But when i set off. Trust me.... Oh what a rush.
    Yes brother u r Right i m almost 6 and I can Set of my feet Easily.. believe me there is nothing like Full filling Ur dream with your own hard earn money

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  14. #93
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKY_ZeD View Post
    I once saw a lady riding a busa at the lights...she must have been around 5'7 ,she could hardly touch her both feet's on the ground ,when she took off ..with quarter of a throttle...there was so much torque...it looked like ,she was not the one riding that busa...it was the bike...riding her ....like a ragdoll... LOL...Beware...listen to more experienced riders..who have riden not driven.....Good luck...

    p.s without any prior experience its best to look for 2nd hand Busa.u'll save some $$$.
    U r Right brother i Will surely save Almost Million if i Will go for used one or abused one.. , it you can find me one In good condition i Will be more then happy

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  15. #94
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_evo View Post
    Sir, Starting from a busa as your first bike? - I guess you dont love yourself then bro
    I've been riding from over a year now.
    My first bike was a cbr600, and trust me i thought the same kay, Kuch nae hota chala he laien *** and stuff.
    But trust me the first time i rode it, i realized that even 600cc was no joke. -

    Even on a 600, if you pull the throttle suddenly the rear tyre slides away and a newbie would fall down the very second. Imagine what it would be like on a busa.

    I've been riding a 1000 from some time now Iloveit. - Powersliding and Wheelies is so much fun on it.

    But get a 600, or if you want alot of power get a 1000- never go for busa. That bike is not a kids toy.

    Think about it, Once an experienced rider told me kay - 600cc khelati hai, 1000cc pe kaam serious hota hai- And you know what he was right. But 600cc ka khelna is no joke aswell. I've fallen twice, so kaafi experience hai ab tou.

    So better get a 600. I would suggest a Cbr or Gsxr.
    R6 kay heating problems bohaat hain.
    Believe me no difference...

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  16. #95
    PakWheeler Follow
    affanashrafali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro So much has been said already... i will try to be as brief as i can be. One should know the response of bike specially heavy bikes. If you have not driven any heavy bike before. I would highly highly recommend to go for some less heavier bike like 400 or 600 cc ( mind it 600 cc bike is also not a toy, i am sure you are aware of that).
    Once you get a hang of heavy bike and its response towards your actions, you can ride busa comparatively easily. Otherwise God forbid there are chances that either you or your bike can suffer.

  17. #96
    PakWheeler Follow
    sohna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Go a head
    U r spending ur own mony
    No body have any right to implement his openion on u
    What an Idea SIR G.......

  18. #97
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by affanashrafali View Post
    Bro So much has been said already... i will try to be as brief as i can be. One should know the response of bike specially heavy bikes. If you have not driven any heavy bike before. I would highly highly recommend to go for some less heavier bike like 400 or 600 cc ( mind it 600 cc bike is also not a toy, i am sure you are aware of that).
    Once you get a hang of heavy bike and its response towards your actions, you can ride busa comparatively easily. Otherwise God forbid there are chances that either you or your bike can suffer.
    Yes bro u r right... But worried about hike in price which is expected next month 1-2 lacs....

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  19. #98
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohna View Post
    Go a head
    U r spending ur own mony
    No body have any right to implement his openion on u
    Yes sure my brother

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  20. #99
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohna View Post
    Go a head
    U r spending ur own mony
    No body have any right to implement his openion on u
    Following that logic, one shouldn't ask for any opinion as well because some people actually value their opinion.

    And frankly, i don't understand this thread. Jab kisi ki baat pe kaan nai dharna, to poochna he kiyon phir?

    No offense intended to wasif.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  21. #100
    PakWheeler Follow
    SKY_ZeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    311
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What is this term often used "Heavy Bike" , what's so heavy about it ?? one can say 500cc ,600cc 1000cc as a litre bike...

    Gandi adat per gai ha ......jo k asaani sa nai jaati..

    Buying Hayabusa 2013 But Having Few Questions -1232305

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •