10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Female Bikers coming soon on roads - scooty program of Punjab

Female riders are emerging in Pk as well. Punjab Govt has recently decided to give battery powered scooty to female students in future starting from this year (source: geo news tv - click second video link).
    here is a video link.
    Female Motor Bikers -19 Jul 2013 - Video Dailymotion

http://cdn.playwire.com/12187/video-20130719-316576.mp4

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great. Before we had to dodge crazy men on bikes... Now if a female comes infront of the car, front-to front, she probably close her eyes and make a big scene

Why can't they just make a underground rail/ or one that drives on the outskirts of the city, but connects with Metrobus at every station
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    Brother not to say it but you are talking I a very rude tone....they way this community thinks is very different the taxi scheme was also there to prove it 50% of those taxis are gone. People have bought them for there use and not commercial scheme I have seen them being bought legit and then sold on further to the public ...This is pakistan
    No one thinks for the public's health but there own pocket....soon you will see it..and girls go to universities in buses I don't see them going local in wagons. The education rate is low in Pakistan you very well know it what they can do for girls is provide as safer travel on bikes with nowadays drivers,bikers I don't think parents will allow there daughters to drive around on a scooter...My comment was positive but you tone in reply was JAHIL
    Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using PW Forums mobile app

A very stupid idea this is leading to the opposite aide of ISLAM as women should be in PARDA but new fashion has made them where stupid tight and shameful clothing and with bikes they will surly where them even more tighter....All I know that I will be seeing more chaska boys and girls on scooters and less car on the roads and more in the body shops
    Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using PW Forums mobile app"
    Nothing +ve in there

Sarcasm on the extreme.You need to grow some brains kid.Your claim just backfires on you..My tone was absolutely spot on your weird mumbo jumbo you were posting..Lets not brag about thought and qualification here..

For me.you or anybody else (for example) being a short-sighted person with severe weird and degenerative mentality is not an excuse for women not to have any rights.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Great. Before we had to dodge crazy men on bikes... Now if a female comes infront of the car, front-to front, she probably close her eyes and make a big scene

Why can't they just make a underground rail/ or one that drives on the outskirts of the city, but connects with Metrobus at every station
    can't stop myself liking your post specially the first sentence, the guys at bikes/scooters are shokhay and absolutely awful, bachna hum GAARI walo ko hi hota hai and then when these scooter/bikes get under women phir pata nai kiya haal hou ga :| Allah khair kare

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother not to say it but you are talking I a very rude tone....they way this community thinks is very different the taxi scheme was also there to prove it 50% of those taxis are gone. People have bought them for there use and not commercial scheme I have seen them being bought legit and then sold on further to the public ...This is pakistan
    No one thinks for the public's health but there own pocket....soon you will see it..and girls go to universities in buses I don't see them going local in wagons. The education rate is low in Pakistan you very well know it what they can do for girls is provide as safer travel on bikes with nowadays drivers,bikers I don't think parents will allow there daughters to drive around on a scooter...My comment was positive but you tone in reply was JAHIL
    Calm down my friend. Just to let you know disucssions based on Islam and politics are strictly not appreciated in pakwheels policies. So avoid such discussions.

Sent from my Nokia 1100

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    A very stupid idea this is leading to the opposite aide of ISLAM as women should be in PARDA but new fashion has made them where stupid tight and shameful clothing and with bikes they will surly where them even more tighter....All I know that I will be seeing more chaska boys and girls on scooters and less car on the roads and more in the body shops
    Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using PW Forums mobile app" Nothing +ve in there

Sarcasm on the extreme.You need to grow some brains kid.Your claim just backfires on you..My tone was absolutely spot on your weird mumbo jumbo you were posting..Lets not brag about thought and qualification here..

For me.you or anybody else (for example) being a short-sighted person with severe weird and degenerative mentality is not an excuse for women not to have any rights.
    I wish pw had a dis-like button

Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Toyota = Paindooo
    HOnDa =

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, women deserve all the rights they can have, that's what Islam is about, but what worries me is, has anyone seen when a young, educated woman walks past boys who only have seen women like that in Bolly movies? Them stares, whistles and degrading words?
    No one would wish that for their relatives etc.
    Pakistan ain't got the most % of educated population, inshAllah it will rise
    Won't theft of scooties rise, except if a female driver is carrying a taser or alarm of some kind.. Parking might be a big issue too, and the traffic, where normal people turn into animals just to get 1cm gap ahead of others, take a trip down to Shalmi( i don't live in Lahore, but i drove in Shalmi once, reason i am relating to it) things like that can frighten a female and probably a tourist too

I believe that we as a nation aren't ready for that YET. Why not spend all the money and time on helping the needy and poor?
    Even in Saudi countries, more advanced than Pakistan, and petrol is dead-cheap there, females aren't allowed to drive, except for a few with special licences though.

Maybe once traffic gets controlled, people start actually driving in the right lanes, and people start following standard traffic rules.
    If anyone does feel offended, that is not my true intention, so don't take it the wrong way, i'll treat ya to a pizza next time Xx

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using PW Forums mobile app" Nothing +ve in there

I wish pw had a dislike button

Toyota = Paindooo
    HOnDa =

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We are not ready yet for such catastrophic transformation
    Sent from my Nokia 1100

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NOneed2speedd View Post
    I wish pw had a dislike button

Originally posted by @FarhanAnwarKhan
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Originally posted by @FarhanAnwarKhan
    Lol.......I want to dislike your post as u r very rude and I don't think @FarhanAnwarKhan said something wrong

Toyota = Paindooo
    HOnDa =

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NOneed2speedd View Post
    Lol.......I want to dislike your post as u r very rude and I don't think @FarhanAnwarKhan said something wrong

Yeah 16 year old einstein passing judments..Be subjective or else dont troll

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nothing +ve in there

I admit seeing my comment again that I have made a few spelling mistakes and it is clearly written below I am commenting from my phone....and you think women have no rights now...Plz get in a wagon and roam around a little women have rights every where in wagons the conductor especially makes seating place for women separate from the men....and from what I see nowadays I don't think we or the women are ready to ride scooters they are still women who drive very carelessly and if an accident occurs they are safe due to cars. What will happen if they fall off in the middle of the road from that scooter ever think about that...If cars are provided to them I agree but scooters never...I end this here what I had in thoughts I have said it and what you have this is a public forum plz keep on posting...

JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sir jitni be hurmati ladies specially girls of schools and unis kay sath public transport main hoti hai i dont think scooters par utni hogi atleast they will have their own cheap and economical conveince

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I admit seeing my comment again that I have made a few spelling mistakes and it is clearly written below I am commenting from my phone....and you think women have no rights now...Plz get in a wagon and roam around a little women have rights every where in wagons the conductor especially makes seating place for women separate from the men....and from what I see nowadays I don't think we or the women are ready to ride scooters they are still women who drive very carelessly and if an accident occurs they are safe due to cars. What will happen if they fall off in the middle of the road from that scooter ever think about that...If cars are provided to them I agree but scooters never...I end this here what I had in thoughts I have said it and what you have this is a public forum plz keep on posting...

sir kbhi bus yah public van main travel kar kay daikhein ladies kay sath kitna bura saluk hota hai. disgusting !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agreeing with you mate, this is just ridiculous idea of some certain scooter for women

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadMusa View Post
    sir kbhi bus yah public van main travel kar kay daikhein ladies kay sath kitna bura saluk hota hai. disgusting !

Sir like I said a more safer traveling way should be introduceed for women about buses I can't say but in vans I can as I myself have been traveling in vans and suzuki's women were always given there place....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Who ever is arguing calm down. It's not like YOU'RE the female, and you're fighting for your rights. We are all brothers and sisters here.
    Atleast argue in a fun way, so other person isn't let down. Makes it more interesting
    Peace. It's Ramadan yeah?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Who ever is arguing calm down. It's not like YOU'RE the female, and you're fighting for your rights. We are all brothers and sisters here.
    Atleast argue in a fun way, so other person isn't let down. Makes it more interesting
    Peace. It's Ramadan yeah?
    Very true... @devilskreed I apologize if I have hurt you in any way but I posted what I wanted to as I am also a brother and would never want to see my sisters on a scooter in such a community we are living nowadays...where will they park it how will they ride it if they cannot drive a simple car in this busy and unorganized traffic system...?? Think about it..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a separate bus service for women would be better. baki rahi baat parday ki, to jo log auraton ko cd70 par side pose main bitha k lay kay ja rahay hotay hain. well this is another debate.

but this is a ******** scheme by mr shehbaz sharif. unIslamic or not

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all, i have never been fond of this Nawaz hakoomat. I know very well that these people like to waste money only for their personal gain and thats all. Giving Laptops, Scooters, Making roads is gonna give a poor man NOTHING. They are wasting TAX PAYING CITIZENS' MONEY SINGLE HANDEDLY and stupid awaam is still supporting them like they are doing a "FINE JOB".

Its gives me immense pain to see there still are people out there who support these bloody idiots and are actually very extreme about it.

They need to focus on other problems instead of cheap tactics like these to gain more popularity.

---

Now, the question about whether or not Women should ride bikes? I can't say i am against it. But then i am also not accepting it, because of the situation of Pakistan.

Some of the people have raised valid concerns (as @FarhanAnwarKhan) about Women and how this decision will negatively affect them. But the way these arguments were raised, were implying a "very restrictive rules for women" while its not the case.

Let me explain. Disregard the situation of Pakistan a minute.

Whenever women have to go anywhere, they have to rely either:
    - On buses & vans which will obviously mean more khuwari, more time being wasted than originally intended, and is definitely not safe.
    - On Men (Brothers, Husbands, Fathers etc) ... for them to take care of their women wherever they want to go. Its a huge responsibility for men which Alhamdullillah, many "Shareef" people are forced to follow inorder to ensure the safety of their "Respect" & "Women".

Now, Imagine a MAN in the same place. If you had a Conveyance of Yourself, would you EVER leave that inplace of a Public Transport?

Obviously NOT. Because:
    - Faster means of transfer hence time saving
    - Comfortable than Public Transport
    - Definitely Less Expensive as compared to Public Transport (conditional)
    - Risk is however always there.

Now, Imagine a WOMAN in the same place. If she had a Conveyance of Herself, Wouldn't it be more Easy & Convenient for her to visit places she want?

Ofcourse counter argument can be made about the "Negative Side of this picture". (for which there are many -ve points ... MANY) ... but i am just trying to make a point, which i hope is delivered.

Sir like I said a more safer traveling way should be introduceed for women about buses I can't say but in vans I can as I myself have been traveling in vans and suzuki's women were always given there place....
    -----

Anyway, to put it simply ... I AM AGAINST THIS IDEA. And there are MANY reasons. SO MANY infact that it'll make you drive crazy.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List