Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 83
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Finally Dad Bought Me Brand New Power Machine

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Finally Dad Bought Me Brand New Power Machine

    I am a student or bankruptcy ki waja se i had to sell my previous 125 I was quite sad But this week my dad bought me a brand new 125 from a Honda dealership Filal tou break in procedure chal raha hai so i am not taking my bike beyond 50 KMP/H and 5K RPM Sorry for uploading pictures without cleaning my bike It was unloaded from the truck when i went to the dealership that is why bike is covered in dust Will detail it properly when it clocks 1000 I live in Karachi and buying a brand new 125 here is a tough decision But for me it's the best single cylinder bike available in Pakistan Allah hifazat karta hai If you like it please do say Mashallah

    Attached Images Attached Images         

  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    mashaAllah congrats... and be extremely careful as snatching and theft is already on peak in khi due to holy month of Ramadan.... so called muslims...

    Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post
    Thanks.20000 ki insurance hoti hai Honda cg 125 ki!Abhi tou Allah ki insurance pe chila rahe hai.
    Is that price for an year?
    and what does it cover i.e accidental damage, accident, theft etc and which company offers it?
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    ubaidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    congrats
    drive safe
    ub

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammad.aamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Is that price for an year?
    and what does it cover i.e accidental damage, accident, theft etc and which company offers it?
    Some insurance companies cover risk on 10% of bike invoice value.

  6. #45
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post
    I am a student or bankruptcy ki waja se i had to sell my previous 125
    Filal tou break in procedure chal raha hai so i am not taking my bike beyond 50 KMP/H and 5K RPM
    what happened to your this theory ???? thought u didnt believe in break-in period, or was that advice for only the bikes of others ???

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...ess?highlight=

    due to bankruptcy? what about that 125 of yours in which u installed all Chinese parts and sold to another customer. us kee bhee koi update dein na. copy pasting ur post from ur own very thread. post no 85

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...reak-process-5

    Aesi batein na karo.Meine pura engine khol ke andar ka ik ik part chinese parts ke saath replace kia.Ab wohi parts mei Unique me fit karoga.Oh larke thori akal istamal karo!brand new 125 showroom se nikal ke usko bhi agar khechte raho na nothing will happen bas tappet loose honge.125 bike kagaz ki nahi bani hoti.Aur agar aesi hei baat thi mei dubara Honda hei le leta 3-4 hazar wapus mila ke.

  7. #46
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    MashAllah, fun to see a new bike everytime
    Black looks smexy, a true eye-catcher
    Drive carefully, and be cautious. Get it registered ASAP since eid is close by and you live in Karachi so yeah
    Mine has done 590Km, and i did 90kmp/h just after it clocked 190km on odo, drive under 50-60 until 1000km

    Downside of Honda: No manual in English. I can't understand what it says, and that annoys me.
    Thanks friend!Yaar bas Allah hifazat karega mei tou register karwa dunga.Apne 90 touch ki khair hai.100 ke baad engine pe load parna shuru hota hai.Na pucho break in karna kitna mushkil hai!And you are so damn right about the manual!Which city are you from?

  8. #47
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    mashaAllah congrats... and be extremely careful as snatching and theft is already on peak in khi due to holy month of Ramadan.... so called muslims...

    Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    thanks friend.Allah khair karey.Bike pe beth ke Bismillah parho aur careful raho like u said.aese loog kabhi na kabhi ***** ki maut martey hai.

  9. #48
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Is that price for an year?
    and what does it cover i.e accidental damage, accident, theft etc and which company offers it?
    i don't know much.my friend has contacts in insurance company and he said if u want to get it done you will have to pay 20K if your age is under 25.And if your age is 25 or above it will be 10k.He's not sure about getting it done in 10k.In 20k it's not worth it.next year dubara renew karani parti hai.

  10. #49
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.aamir View Post
    Some insurance companies cover risk on 10% of bike invoice value.
    These people making it so confusing.They are just good at making money.Claim bhi bahut mushkil se hota hai.

  11. #50
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    what happened to your this theory ???? thought u didnt believe in break-in period, or was that advice for only the bikes of others ???

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...ess?highlight=

    due to bankruptcy? what about that 125 of yours in which u installed all Chinese parts and sold to another customer. us kee bhee koi update dein na. copy pasting ur post from ur own very thread. post no 85

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...reak-process-5

    Aesi batein na karo.Meine pura engine khol ke andar ka ik ik part chinese parts ke saath replace kia.Ab wohi parts mei Unique me fit karoga.Oh larke thori akal istamal karo!brand new 125 showroom se nikal ke usko bhi agar khechte raho na nothing will happen bas tappet loose honge.125 bike kagaz ki nahi bani hoti.Aur agar aesi hei baat thi mei dubara Honda hei le leta 3-4 hazar wapus mila ke.
    i did not.but agar new lai hei li hai tou agar break in karlo tou koi harj nahi.Kafi logo ne links share kiye and it makes sense.chand saal rakhni hai bike tou break in na bhi karo tou chalta hai.

    Yes dude due to bankruptcy.I don't have to share my personal life with you.Who are you?I am not a fraud.Sirf ik touch tha for a guy who was being a idiot in that thread.I though this statement would make him shut up.Because he was asking the me the same question again and again that why did i sell my 125.that idiot thought my 125 engine started giving me trouble and that is why i sold it lol!just because i didn't break in properly.what a idiot lol.

    unique 125 li thi ku ke paise kam par gaye theh for other needs aur ye soch kai li unique 125 keh ziyada farq nahi hoga.phir wou maza nahi mila tou dubara leli.

    Are you on medication?

  12. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post
    i did not.but agar new lai hei li hai tou agar break in karlo tou koi harj nahi.Kafi logo ne links share kiye and it makes sense.chand saal rakhni hai bike tou break in na bhi karo tou chalta hai.

    Yes dude due to bankruptcy.I don't have to share my personal life with you.Who are you?I am not a fraud.Sirf ik touch tha for a guy who was being a idiot in that thread.I though this statement would make him shut up.Because he was asking the me the same question again and again that why did i sell my 125.that idiot thought my 125 engine started giving me trouble and that is why i sold it lol!just because i didn't break in properly.what a idiot lol.

    unique 125 li thi ku ke paise kam par gaye theh for other needs aur ye soch kai li unique 125 keh ziyada farq nahi hoga.phir wou maza nahi mila tou dubara leli.

    Are you on medication?

    stop spreading poison of ill-informed decisions that you've made yourself to other people. people come to pakwheels for genuine knowledge about local bikes, aur idhar mechanics say bhi baray ustaads bethay hotay hain with their own theories

  13. #52
    PakWheeler Follow
    NakedTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    69
    Posts
    620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hahahaa

    Bike is new while the manual is for old. lol

  14. #53
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    stop spreading poison of ill-informed decisions that you've made yourself to other people. people come to pakwheels for genuine knowledge about local bikes, aur idhar mechanics say bhi baray ustaads bethay hotay hain with their own theories
    I can say whatever i like.i am not breaking any rule of Pakwheels.you can mind you own business.

  15. #54
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedTruth View Post
    hahahaa

    Bike is new while the manual is for old. lol
    urdu is our national language but still english mei bhi hona chahiye tha

  16. #55
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bike has clocked 200.Break in ke liye bara sabar chahiye damn!Not a easy task

  17. #56
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashaAllah Nice ride.

  18. #57
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post
    Bike has clocked 200.Break in ke liye bara sabar chahiye damn!Not a easy task
    I drove slowly until 150Km. I thought" F*** this" revved it until 8,000 in 3rd and 4th. Only touched 90kmp/h so far
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  19. #58
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    uzi602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Abha
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashAllah Congrats bro
    “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”

  20. #59
    Site Banned Follow
    Xarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    498
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks everyone Bike has clocked 1500+.

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    john0995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hari pur
    Posts
    1,532
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarak View Post
    Thanks everyone Bike has clocked 1500+.
    Mubarak ho
    CoMmiNg SoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOn

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •