Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: New Bike Kharidne Ka Procedure Kia Hey ? Registratino, documents wagera ?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Muhammad9876543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default New Bike Kharidne Ka Procedure Kia Hey ? Registratino, documents wagera ?

    InshaAllah aaj ya kal me bike lene jaonga. As this is my first time. Mujhe koi batayega, what is the procedure ?

    Cash payment pe wo mujhe documents, etc wagera dega ? Registration kese hogi ? Kia mujhe shop wale ko hi apni CNIC ki copy deni hogi ? Wo khud registration wagera karvakar dega ? Ager aisa he to number plate kese milegi

    Ya phir mujhe wo sirf raseed wagera dedega aur registration ke liye civic center jana parta he ?

    Please a2z details deden. Me bilkul naya hun is maamlay me. Aap sab ki bohot meherbani hogi.

    Waiting... Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    he will giv to u n u can get ur own agent or apply urself too
    or the dealer can also get it rgistered
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You can either buy a bike with cash, pay order with name of dealer and maybe a check.

    Once the payment goes through, except cash, you will get receipt of the product and Authority letter.

    The dealer will offer you help in getting registration, and if you can't bear the hassle, just let him do it.
    You will have to give a copy of CNIC, and some details about yourself e.g Name, address, # no etc.

    Good luck.
    Bought a bike 3 weeks ago, so i have been through this
    Make sure to get warranty card and 1-3 tuning cards. If Honda, 2 tuning cards.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    Muhammad9876543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    You can either buy a bike with cash, pay order with name of dealer and maybe a check.

    Once the payment goes through, except cash, you will get receipt of the product and Authority letter.

    The dealer will offer you help in getting registration, and if you can't bear the hassle, just let him do it.
    You will have to give a copy of CNIC, and some details about yourself e.g Name, address, # no etc.

    Good luck.
    Bought a bike 3 weeks ago, so i have been through this
    Make sure to get warranty card and 1-3 tuning cards. If Honda, 2 tuning cards.
    Thank you man. And Thanks to other people to who replied.

    By the way... if you just bought the bike, you must be aware of other things as well.

    Do i need a mechanic to check the new bike before buying ? Or new bikes are okay ? Does the card has the date ? What do i keep in mind before purchasing ?

    What about petrol for bringing the bike from shop to home ? Do they give half to 1 litre atleast ?

    Kindly let me know all things you went through please.

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    coooooldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,303
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad9876543 View Post
    Thank you man. And Thanks to other people to who replied.

    By the way... if you just bought the bike, you must be aware of other things as well.

    Do i need a mechanic to check the new bike before buying ? Or new bikes are okay ? Does the card has the date ? What do i keep in mind before purchasing ?

    What about petrol for bringing the bike from shop to home ? Do they give half to 1 litre atleast ?

    Kindly let me know all things you went through please.
    New bikes are trouble free
    Freshly hatched eggs from factory
    U l get 2 free service cards
    Bike will be having petrol which would drive u 2-4 km
    Its very easy procedure


    Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    I am not a MOD.... And am proud of that....

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad9876543 View Post
    Thank you man. And Thanks to other people to who replied.

    By the way... if you just bought the bike, you must be aware of other things as well.

    Do i need a mechanic to check the new bike before buying ? Or new bikes are okay ? Does the card has the date ? What do i keep in mind before purchasing ?

    What about petrol for bringing the bike from shop to home ? Do they give half to 1 litre atleast ?

    Kindly let me know all things you went through please.
    If you are buying a Honda then no need for mechanic to check... Incase of Suzuki, DYL and other China brands a good experienced mechanic might be helpful. Although try to keep a keen eye on everything by urself too.

    Petrol would be just enough to get you to the nearest petrol pump and would last only 3,4 kms as mentioned above.
    Visit pump directly after buying or take petrol bottle along with you.

    Theres a PDI check list (pre delivery inspection) in the owners manual.. Do check everything listed on it.

    Lookout for weird engine noise, unusual sounds, proper functionality of all functions, paint and chrome defects, electronical functions, observe everything closely and take your time inspecting... It's easy to miss things.

    Good luck!

    Sent from my Sony Xperia U using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just follow the steps above
    When i bought mine, my friend went with me, he bought his 2 weeks back so it was easy for me, he checked 4-5 bikes, and picked one that was in the corner.
    Some of them had paint problem on the engine, some of the metal stickers were coming off etc. Things you could except being transported in carriers.

    Once you have paid the amount, and get the receipt, you will get an Authority letter from the company after 1-3 days. Never Never lose that, most crucial thing ever.
    You will get 2 warranty/tuning cards with the Authority letter, so stay in touch with him.
    Inspect the paint job, and flaws, remember you can always pick another piece, don't have to buy it!
    You should get 2 original rear-view mirrors, tool-kit and 2 keys

    The dealer will give you approx. 300-400ML of petrol just to take a test drive. Check the steering, suspension and that's it i think.
    Most petrol pumps are very close to dealerships, so that's your first trip. Fill it up until you can see petrol right next to fuel cap.

    Enjoy! Which one you going for anyways?
    PS: if i was you, i would wait until after Eid or probably 14th.August. Registration will take a few days, and theft is on the rise!
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Muhammad9876543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Just follow the steps above
    When i bought mine, my friend went with me, he bought his 2 weeks back so it was easy for me, he checked 4-5 bikes, and picked one that was in the corner.
    Some of them had paint problem on the engine, some of the metal stickers were coming off etc. Things you could except being transported in carriers.

    Once you have paid the amount, and get the receipt, you will get an Authority letter from the company after 1-3 days. Never Never lose that, most crucial thing ever.
    You will get 2 warranty/tuning cards with the Authority letter, so stay in touch with him.
    Inspect the paint job, and flaws, remember you can always pick another piece, don't have to buy it!
    You should get 2 original rear-view mirrors, tool-kit and 2 keys

    The dealer will give you approx. 300-400ML of petrol just to take a test drive. Check the steering, suspension and that's it i think.
    Most petrol pumps are very close to dealerships, so that's your first trip. Fill it up until you can see petrol right next to fuel cap.

    Enjoy! Which one you going for anyways?
    PS: if i was you, i would wait until after Eid or probably 14th.August. Registration will take a few days, and theft is on the rise!



    Yaar paisay phir kisi aur kaam me kharch kardoonga ya mind change kardoonga to phir rehjayegi. Kafi time baad mind banaya he. Is liye ab moqa milte hi leloonga inshaAllah

    Super Power and Super Star ke rate us ne first time me 47500 bataye hen. Mujhe super star ki zyada tar advice mili he. Baqi dusri shop aik he jahan gaya nahi hun wahan hi speed bhi he.

    Aap bhi mashwara dedo aap ne aur aap ke dost ne konsi li thi (ager china li thi to) aur bhai mujhe ye suspension wagera sab check karna nahi aata bas yahi masla he. Me itna soch isi liye raha hun ke me kis ke saath jaon lene. Abhi apne brother in law ka socha he saath lene ko par wo bhi shayad itna bike me experties na rakhta ho. Baqi mere itne friend nahi hen jo kisi ko bhi pick karloon. Ab aik do hen to apni apni logon ki masroofiyat hoti hen. Kia kehsakte hen Halan ke kaam adhay aik ghante ka he.

    Barhaal Aap sab ka bohot shukarya jawab dena ka... mazeed info bhi dete rahen... muj jese ke liye jitni info ho wo acha he.

    Thanks again

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    coooooldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,303
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad9876543 View Post
    Yaar paisay phir kisi aur kaam me kharch kardoonga ya mind change kardoonga to phir rehjayegi. Kafi time baad mind banaya he. Is liye ab moqa milte hi leloonga inshaAllah

    Super Power and Super Star ke rate us ne first time me 47500 bataye hen. Mujhe super star ki zyada tar advice mili he. Baqi dusri shop aik he jahan gaya nahi hun wahan hi speed bhi he.

    Aap bhi mashwara dedo aap ne aur aap ke dost ne konsi li thi (ager china li thi to) aur bhai mujhe ye suspension wagera sab check karna nahi aata bas yahi masla he. Me itna soch isi liye raha hun ke me kis ke saath jaon lene. Abhi apne brother in law ka socha he saath lene ko par wo bhi shayad itna bike me experties na rakhta ho. Baqi mere itne friend nahi hen jo kisi ko bhi pick karloon. Ab aik do hen to apni apni logon ki masroofiyat hoti hen. Kia kehsakte hen Halan ke kaam adhay aik ghante ka he.

    Barhaal Aap sab ka bohot shukarya jawab dena ka... mazeed info bhi dete rahen... muj jese ke liye jitni info ho wo acha he.

    Thanks again
    What's ur budget
    Both for bike and fuel???

    Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    I am not a MOD.... And am proud of that....

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    nomee_46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Q1. Have you driven/kept a bike before?
    Q2. What your intended usage of bike?

    Dont take cash; you may use a Demand Draft (DD), Banker's Cheque (HBL) or may use a Debit/Credit card for the purchase. These modes of payment are better than cash for security reasons. Authorized Dealer of company se hi purchase karo bike bro; you may check on website of certain bike company on net to locate the authorize dealer. +personal experience wo jo shopper bags hote hein lights per and mirrors per wo hatha k dekh lena k kahin scratch/damage to nahi lights/mirrors per. Petrol bottle mein sath le jana 1.5 litre.
    Dealer ko photo copy of CNIC cross ker ke dena lazmi and write on it "For Bike Registration Only". Usually dealer kud hi ap ko registration karwa dete hein.
    +bhai ager ap ne G.T. road(Hihgway) se home jana ho new bike per to Motorway/NH police walay "applied for" bike ko rok lete hein ... copy to hoti nahi to sometimes bike hi sath le jate hein or jeb un se wapis milti he bike to phir sale hi karna parti he. So ager GT road se jana ho home to better he keh kisi pick-up per sath le jaein home and tab hi home se nikalein jeb number mil jaye and you've installed number plate.
    regards


    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad9876543 View Post
    Yaar paisay phir kisi aur kaam me kharch kardoonga ya mind change kardoonga to phir rehjayegi. Kafi time baad mind banaya he. Is liye ab moqa milte hi leloonga inshaAllah

    Super Power and Super Star ke rate us ne first time me 47500 bataye hen. Mujhe super star ki zyada tar advice mili he. Baqi dusri shop aik he jahan gaya nahi hun wahan hi speed bhi he.

    Aap bhi mashwara dedo aap ne aur aap ke dost ne konsi li thi (ager china li thi to) aur bhai mujhe ye suspension wagera sab check karna nahi aata bas yahi masla he. Me itna soch isi liye raha hun ke me kis ke saath jaon lene. Abhi apne brother in law ka socha he saath lene ko par wo bhi shayad itna bike me experties na rakhta ho. Baqi mere itne friend nahi hen jo kisi ko bhi pick karloon. Ab aik do hen to apni apni logon ki masroofiyat hoti hen. Kia kehsakte hen Halan ke kaam adhay aik ghante ka he.

    Barhaal Aap sab ka bohot shukarya jawab dena ka... mazeed info bhi dete rahen... muj jese ke liye jitni info ho wo acha he.

    Thanks again

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar mainay apni pehli bike koi sall pehlay lee this,,Bara aasan kaam hai 2 nic ki copy lay jao..aur paisay...In my case anteena dealer did all the word..Registered my bike with return file(took 1 month),,made honda sale recipt and registration..Its piece of cake..Apnay saath ko bike wala banda lay jain wo help kar day ga.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    nomee_46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @devilskreed bro,
    Ye return file kiya hoti he, please tell? as mein ne this year new Pridor li thi but i dont have any return file.
    I got registration booklet, AHL walon ka authority Letter, Bike ki purchase slip which shows price and sales tax, Tax LifeTime Paid Slip. bes aur to kutch nai mila.
    Return File kiya hoti he and is mein kiya hota he????
    regards

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Yar mainay apni pehli bike koi sall pehlay lee this,,Bara aasan kaam hai 2 nic ki copy lay jao..aur paisay...In my case anteena dealer did all the word..Registered my bike with return file(took 1 month),,made honda sale recipt and registration..Its piece of cake..Apnay saath ko bike wala banda lay jain wo help kar day ga.

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    @devilskreed bro,
    Ye return file kiya hoti he, please tell? as mein ne this year new Pridor li thi but i dont have any return file.
    I got registration booklet, AHL walon ka authority Letter, Bike ki purchase slip which shows price and sales tax, Tax LifeTime Paid Slip. bes aur to kutch nai mila.
    Return File kiya hoti he and is mein kiya hota he????
    regards
    AIk file thi jis main koi khaas kaghazat thay :p ..I will have to confirm,,maybe i am wrong..
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    nomee_46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks kindly confirm kar ka batana bro(ke is file mein kon se docs hote hein) ager ye missing he mere docs mein to then i go to dealer to collect mine as well.
    regards,

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    AIk file thi jis main koi khaas kaghazat thay :p ..I will have to confirm,,maybe i am wrong..

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1) Bike sales and delivery document (5s dealer)
    2)Sales invoice as per sales tax
    2) Dues payment receipt (for registration)
    3)2x Nic Copies
    4)AUthority letter
    5)Form F (excise and taxation)
    6)Registration of new motorcycle certificate from honda


    This applies incase you get your bike registered via dealer
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    Muhammad9876543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    Q1. Have you driven/kept a bike before?
    Q2. What your intended usage of bike?

    Dont take cash; you may use a Demand Draft (DD), Banker's Cheque (HBL) or may use a Debit/Credit card for the purchase. These modes of payment are better than cash for security reasons. Authorized Dealer of company se hi purchase karo bike bro; you may check on website of certain bike company on net to locate the authorize dealer. +personal experience wo jo shopper bags hote hein lights per and mirrors per wo hatha k dekh lena k kahin scratch/damage to nahi lights/mirrors per. Petrol bottle mein sath le jana 1.5 litre.
    Dealer ko photo copy of CNIC cross ker ke dena lazmi and write on it "For Bike Registration Only". Usually dealer kud hi ap ko registration karwa dete hein.
    +bhai ager ap ne G.T. road(Hihgway) se home jana ho new bike per to Motorway/NH police walay "applied for" bike ko rok lete hein ... copy to hoti nahi to sometimes bike hi sath le jate hein or jeb un se wapis milti he bike to phir sale hi karna parti he. So ager GT road se jana ho home to better he keh kisi pick-up per sath le jaein home and tab hi home se nikalein jeb number mil jaye and you've installed number plate.
    regards
    Thanks. Mene bike leli. Your advices are very good. Mene almost yahi sab kia he.

    But me cash lekar gaya tha. Us ne mujhe

    Raseed di he... Authority letter diya he. Aur kaha he police tang karegi is liye khayal rakhna jab tak number plate naa ho. Aap ki baat theek he.

    Wese aik aur advice di he us ne. Ke aik fake number plate banwalo AFR 2013 (AFR = Applied for Registration) Is se nazar nahi paregi zyada police aur chor dono ki. Aap ka kia khayal he.


    Amjad bhai, Super Power Li. 45k. Alhamdulillah.

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    bhai kon se bike le aapne

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    Muhammad9876543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    bhai kon se bike le aapne
    Baat to theek he aap ki.. mene ye to bataya hi nahi. chalo mene post edit kardiya he.

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salesman will do everything for you. That's why they are salesmen and they get commission. you just relax.
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    asad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    53
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    When you apply for registration, they give you a receipt number, in Abbottabad it was Year-Month-Serial, e.g., 2013-07-0001. You can use it on the number plate, at least it is the same number as on the receipt from the registration office, so more official. Although if police wants to hassle you then it wouldn't matter whether you are using AFR-2013 or KARACHI 2013-07-0001.
    Asad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •