228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Motorcycle Engine Oils

Aslam Alikum, Immediately seeing the title you may have said this oh not again again one more thread
    for engine oil but guys please bear this one too purpose of creating this thread is to share the range
    of motorcycle engine oils available in market and for this i want your valuable co-operation as i would
    share engine oils & their pics which obviously will show the specification but i have access to only few oils
    which i have used or which are available in my city
    i can't access all engine oils so that is why i request all of you if you have used an engine oil or you have pics of
    bottle you should share here & share your review about that particular oil
    Your sharing matters alot as i alone can't collect all info about engine oils available in market

As i just said in last line of first paragraph your co-operation is important in helping me out
    to collect info about engine oils available in market but also i need your help in Engine oils subject As i am not expert in Oils
    if we search on net this subject is too deep so want to know your info about these important terms in engine oils
    this thread will be useless if it does not have any details info about specification terms
    so kindly if you find some good info on net share here

*API
    *JASO
    *Viscosity
    *SAE Viscosity Numbers 10w40,20w40,20w50 or SAE40
    *Single Grade & Multi Grade
    *Mineral & Synthetic/Semi synthetic
    Etc notify if there are some other important terms

The Sole purpose of this thread is to collect info about engine oil available in market
    *Specifications/price & *Picture

^Sharing some basic info which i know as par my bike

API in simple word an company which gives certificates of quality to engine oil
    so always look for this API label oil but some manufactures recommends JASO
    But most motorcycle manufactures in pakistan as the big one
    AHl recommends to use engine Oil with API SG,SF,SE or higher grade
    you should look your bike manual for the details about your bike

Viscosity of oil is shown in the SAE numbers
    most oils nowadays available in market are multigrade
    first number which is followed by W (winter) shows the oil viscosity at low temp:
    lower this number thinner the oil be at lower temp:
    2nd number shows the viscosity of oil at high temp 100c: higher the number thicker the oil
    20w40 oil will remain less thick at 100c as compare to 20w50
    my bike manual says 20w40 is good all rounder for pakistani conditions
    but depending on the temp user can choose which oil suits engine more

Now Lets Start Sharing Some Engine Oil Brand Which I Know Or Remember

Shell

AX3 20w50 0.7lt & 1.0lt (Pic on post #3)
    AX5 15w40 1.0lt (Pic on post #234)

Caltex

Havoline 20w40 0.7lt (#1986)
    Havoline 20w50 1.0lt
    Castrol

Go 20w40 0.7lt (Pics on #146)
    Active 20w50 0.7lt & 1.0lt ( Pics on #155)
    Gtx 20w50 1.0lt (Pics on #357)

Atlas Honda

Atlas Engine Oils (Pics on #948, #1054)

Yamaha Lube

Yamalube 20w50 (#1727)

Servo

M2 30/40 0.7lt & 1.0lt
    M5 20w50 0.7lt & 1.0lt (Pics on #14)

Dyl Lube

Dyl Lube 20w50 0.7lt & 0.8lt & 1.0lt (Pic on #4)

Suzuki SGO Oil

Suzuki Genuine Oil 10w40 (Pic on #106)

Zic Lubricants -
    (Offers Online Purchase From Official Site)
    Zic M5 20w40
    Zic M7 10w40 (#1557)

PSO Oil

Pso Blaze 4t 20w50

Total Lube

Total HI-Perf 20w40 (#1233)
    Total Hi-Perf 10w40

Master Lubricants

Master Xtra 4t-MCO 20w40

Imported Engine Oils

Kixx (Korean)

Kixx Ultra 20w50 1.0lt (Pics on #154)
    Kixx Semi Synthetic 20w50 (#1406)

Liqui Moly (Germany)

Racing 4t 20w50 1.0lt (Pic on #11, 219. 302,
    )
    Racing Semi Synthetic 10w40 (#1244)

Repsol Moto 4t 20w50 (#1270)

Valvoline Champ 4t 20w50 (USA) (#1040)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The quality of motor oils is defined by a complex combination of letters and numbers. These will be explained as follows. The correct oil for your car can be identified by our oil guide.

API CLASSIFICATIONS
    The American Petroleum Institute (API) has laid down the quality requirements and test criteria for motor oils worldwide. S stands for Gasoline and C for diesel engines. The next letter denotes the issue of the classification. API-SN is currently the latest and highest quality grade for gasoline engines.

ACEA SPECIFICATIONS
    The ACEA (Association des Constructeurs Europ?ens d?Auto mobiles) has been the official successor to the CCMC since 01.01.96. This organization defines the quality of motor oils according to European specifications. The ACEA classificatons use the abbreviations A1, A2, A3 and A5 for passenger vehicle gasoline engines. The abbreviations B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 apply to passenger vehicle diesel engines. There are so-called Low SAPS or Mid SAPS oils for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with exhaust gas aftertreatment, e.g. soot particulate filter, as per Euro 4 standard or higher. These oils also carry the designations C1, C2, C3 or C4. The abbreviations E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E9 apply to diesel engines in commercial vehicles and working machinery. The additional number indicates performance criteria.

EURO 4/5 STANDARD
    The Euro IV emissions standard has been in effect as of January 1, 2005. The Euro V standard is in effect throughout Europe for passenger cars since September 1, 2009. This means that the emissions from diesel engines must be reduced by up to 57 percent.
    Complying with this new standard not only re quires technical modifications to engine technology or exhaust gas aftertreatment systems; the mineral oil industry also has been commissioned to develop new lubricants. To this end, LIQUI MOLY has engineered ?TOP TEC
    4xxx?, lubricants specially designed to comply with the new emissions standards. Daimler , VW, BMW and Opel for example, prescribe mandatory use of such lubricants for their diesel-powered vehicles equipped with a soot particulate filter.

COMPANY APPROVALS
    Different vehicle manufacturers place additional requirements on motor oils: for example, Mercedes-Benz ? Sheets 228.1, 228.3 228.5 and 228.51 for commercial vehicle diesel engines and 229.1, 229.3, 229.31, 229.5 and 229.51 for passenger vehicle gasoline and diesel engines; VW: Out-of date VW Standard 500 00 already withdrawn, VW Standard 501 01 is the standard for gasoline engines, VW Standard 505 00 for diesel engines with exhaust-gas turbocharging, 505 01 for diesel engines with pumped-jet injection systems and VW
    Stand ard 502 00 for gasoline engines with enhanced performance. All VW standards named require a change interval of a maximum of 15,000 km or, for low mileage drivers, an annual oil change interval. VW Standards 503 00 / 506 00 / 506 01 are valid for gasoline engines, diesel engines with and without pumped-jet injection as well as extended maintenance intervals (WIV) as of model year 2000. For pumped-jet engines with extended maintenance intervals (WIV), the standard 506 01 came into effect starting 5/2001. A Standard 506 01 lubricant is currently mandatory for R5 and V10 TDI engines up to manufacture year June 2006. All other engines can be filled with Standard 504 00 / 507 00 oil (LIQUI MOLY TOP TEC 4200). With this motor oil, oil change intervals of up to 50,000 km are possible as per the manufacturer?s specifications. The oil change must how ever be performed after 2 years, at the latest (see manufacturer?s specifications).

VISCOSITY
    is the measure of the internal friction of a fluid. It depends very strongly on the temperature and is classified by the SAE committee (Society of Automotive Engineers) into a number/ letter combination (e.g. 5W-40). The reference number (e.g. 5W = winter) is the code for the behavior at low temperatures while the reference number (e.g. 40) is the code for the flow properties at high temperatures (100 ?C). The operating life of an engine depends substantially on the basic oil used, and also on the viscosity of the motor oil. Whether the oil takes 2.8 seconds to reach the last lubrication point of the engine at low temperatures in the case of 0W-XX oils or 48 seconds in the case of 15W-XX oils has a decisive influence on the engine?s operating life.

ADDITIVES
    Additives are chemical agents which are added to oils to improve existing properties or to add new properties. Antioxidants, for example, improve the ageing stability of the oil, wearprotection additives protect the engine from high levels of wear and cleaning additives loosen and remove harmful deposits inside the engine. Different types and amounts of additives are added to the oil depending on application and required performance capabilities. In technical jargon, the oils are said to be ?blended? or ?doped?. The proportion of additives in a modern motor oil can range from 15 ? 30%.

MINERAL MOTOR OILS
    Motor oils are conventionally made from mineral oils. In view of the increased demands for extended intervals between oil changes, high
    engine performance and low friction properties, etc., the performance of these oils is limited. Typical viscosities are: 10W-40, 15W-40 and 20W-50.

HYDROCRACK (HC) MOTOR OILS
    Hydrocrack oils are mineral base oils which have been further processed at the refinery using elaborate methods. They also contain a small proportion of synthetic components. Typical viscosities are: SAE 5W-40, 5W-30 and 10W-40.

PARTLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OILS
    These are mineral oils with synthetic components. They improve the coldstart properties, keep the engine clean and provide outstanding wear protection. Typical viscosities are: 10W-40 and 5W-40.

FULLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OILS
    Valuable Synthetic fluids are the basis of up-to-date high performance motor oils. Fully synthetic motor oils can be used for gasoline and diesel engines, provide excellent oil delivery during cold starting and optimum wear protection, have friction-reducing properties and keep the engine outstandingly clean. They frequently comply with the highest quality standards of the API, ACEA and companyspecifications. They are particularly suitable where there are long intervals between oil changes. Typical viscosities are: 0W-30, 0W-40 and 5W-40.

DIESEL MOTOR OILS
    Currently, the ACEA B3 or B4 classifications represent the highest requirements on passenger vehicle diesel and turbo charged diesel engines. They are most suitable for use in aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines with and without charge-air cooling. These requirements are only satisfied by high-performance motor oils such as LIQUI MOLY DIESEL HIGH TECH 5W-40.

LOW FRICTION OILS
    These have good cold-flow properties and are characterized by low pumping work requirements and are capable of high thermal loading. They therefore have a beneficial effect on the fuel consumption. Typical viscosities are: 0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-40, 5W-30 and 10W-40.

YEAR-ROUND OILS
    In a mild climate, year-round or multigrade motor oils can be used throughout the year. They do not thicken during the winter and they are not too thin at high engine temperatures ? for example, 0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-40, 15W-40 and 20W-50.

MoS2 LOW FRICTION
    MoS2 (molybdenum disulfide) forms a thin layer of high load-bearing lubricant on surfaces exposed to friction and on sliding parts in the engine. The excellent low friction properties of this material lead to lighter engine running, thus inhibiting wear and preventing breakdowns. Results from scientific tests have shown that MoS2 reduces fuel and oil consumption and leads to significantly less wear in the engine. MoS2 Low Friction is available from LIQUI MOLY as an oil additive (added to the motor oil) or as a ready-prepared MoS2 low friction motor oil. In spite of all efforts to polish the surface of the metals mechanically, they still look rough under the microscope (1). This rough ness is made smooth by applying a film of MoS2 lubricant (2) and this ?surface finish? reduces frictional resistance and decreases wear.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

http://www.liqui-moly.de/liquimoly/mediendb.nsf/gfx/3D913A75D1102FD6C12573DA00311658/$file/5439.pdf

http://liquimolypakistan.com/product...0%20_w-50.html

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    I have used this oil in the past although it is one of the best oils but its too viscous that is to say 20W so it can damage engine in winters during cold starts i think that 10w-40 should be used in winters and 20w-50 in summers
    But as i said no doubt its a damn good oil

LM racing 4T pour point is -25 degrees centigrade,,It maintains its viscosity till -25 and you as well as i know that in major cities the climate is not as such,,20w40//15w40 is a good choice for winters,,but there is not much difference b/w them an liqui (in terms of grade),,it offers better protection and is reliable,,that why i am still sticking to it irrespective of season.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas.sh View Post
    Bro,
    Can you please tell where i can buy Kixx engine oil from RWP/ISB? also which grade to be used? 10-40, 15-40 if available? thanks much for your time
    It is easily available at bike shops near "Committee Chowk". Available in 20W-50 grade, which is fine for use in all seasons.
    Price would be around 430 per litre.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Zic 4t

API SJ, JASO MA, SAE 10W-40, Fully Synthetic

Tried this one when i had Junoon. I was using DYL Lube(API SG, Mineral Based), then one day i did some online reading on details of engine oils to understand API grades, SAE ratings, JASO MA etc....
    Anyway after a day of reading, i came to realize that i am using obsolete grade engine oil in my bike. And according to the paper specifications, ZIC 4T was far superior to DYL Lube. As in better API grade (SJ as compared to SG), and fully synthetic as compared to mineral based.
    So i decided to give it a try. But result was pretty disappointing. I lost the smooth feel of engine, and bike engine started feeling painfully loud and also started giving the feel of heating up and so...
    So although better than DYL Lube in paper specs, i found ZIC 4T pretty much crap for my use, so i drained it just after 200Km of use and put back DYL Lube back and bike engine was happy again. As i didn't use it for long, so can't comment on its endurance compared to other oils.
    By the way, aren't fully synthetics quite a bit more expensive than mineral based oils??? If so, then how come this fully synthetic cost almost same as conventional mineral based oils??? while Motul fully synthetic one litre cost about 1.5K.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks much Bro

will try this one, i hope it goes fine

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where to get Liqui MOLLY oil in islamabad?
    Yup, best feeling in the world: Having the wind in your face and your Buds riding with you!!!! Priceless!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i notice one thing in liqui moly just after 150km 200km change its colour(dark n din badin black horaha hai) mairi bike gs150 hai n bike abhi break in period mai hai n first oil change he liqui moly kia hai just after 200km n i purchase it from khan motors dha korangi road, is this thing is normal ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dealer in I8 markaz Islamabad (in City Arcade plaza).

PAK wheel member @ammarzahid

bought a 1L Racing 20w-50 mineral based oil for Rs. 650/-

his relevant thread and story

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...as-won-me-over

Quote Originally Posted by syed_humdani View Post
    Where to get Liqui MOLLY oil in islamabad?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

your engine is new and its quite normal for oil color change because of engine running process.

next change the oil at 999km

once running complete then u will feel the difference

Quote Originally Posted by ViKiNg View Post
    i notice one thing in liqui moly just after 150km 200km change its colour(dark n din badin black horaha hai) mairi bike gs150 hai n bike abhi break in period mai hai n first oil change he liqui moly kia hai just after 200km n i purchase it from khan motors dha korangi road, is this thing is normal ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Then why previous oil not change its colour

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

when did you drain the previous one?

Then why previous oil not change its colour

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Motorcycle Engine Oils -1246752
    as in the post no #14 i have shared about this oil
    i bought this oil in 350 rupees from an known dealer in my city
    but on Eid i was in @ my village there is small city or town
    there i went on motorcycle shop with my friend i saw this oil
    it is my habbit to inquire about price when ever i happen to go on different shops
    just to get an idea about actual market price of engine oil

I was shocked when shop keeper told me price of 1lt Servo Oil 280 rupees
    the town is small i was expecting it to be little higher in cost but i was surprised by this
    i further inquired shop waala about this oil why is this so cheaper
    he said this oil is local & for poor chingchi or rikshaw drivers

i was really surprised by this first of all i did not waste a single minute
    immediately went to honda showroom there and bought CD100 which was luckily available there
    drained immediately this Servo oil

After Eid i came back to my city & went to the engine oil dealer in my city
    whom i had purchased this servo oil in 350 rupees i told him whole story
    after first inquiring again price from him about of this oil he said same 350 rupees
    i had some quite arguments with him he said you see shell AX3 0.7lt is available at us 250 rupees
    but i can also get you same shell AX3 in 150 rupees too but we don't keep fake engine oils

So his point was that servo oil was fake however i still don't believe him & it is hard to believe
    it was exactly same oil & shop waala had 1 box pack of 1lt in servo packing 6 bottles in box
    the same box which i had seen at this engine oil dealer in my city

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that's bad amjad bro,
    first less oil came out of bottle and now this...
    by the way what made you choose this oil??? it looks pretty average oil with ancient grade (SF), nothing attractive...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    when did you drain the previous one?
    200km, but after same milage around 400km on clock liqui moly change its colour

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

then it might be possible that your liqui moly is oil is not original

what was the price of the product?

btwn what is your top speed after 200 km on suzuki GS 150?
    200km, but after same milage around 400km on clock liqui moly change its colour

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    that's bad amjad bro,
    first less oil came out of bottle and now this...
    by the way what made you choose this oil??? it looks pretty average oil with ancient grade (SF), nothing attractive...
    i have been experimenting alot since the day i have purchased pridor
    bro i was spotting this oil on many shops in city
    upon inquiring & search on net i found out it is being manufactured here
    in pakistan under american formula and shop waala admired this oil alot said same
    he said this oil is better than AX3 which i mostly buy for my generator
    so thats why it compelled me to purchase this oil & try it
    but my experience with oil has been very bad as you know that bro

i had immediately drained this oil from pridor as i found out about its quality
    i was out of my home so this oil was present in my generator and when i returned back
    from my village i noticed generator is simply not happy with oil it was not sounding good at all
    immediately drained this oil & filled back Shell Ax3 which i mostly prefer for my generator
    and it work pretty nice for my generator after week it looses its color as load shedding is too much
    8 hours so it runs quite alot in day but i have not faced any issue with my generator it has been performing very well

My Review About This Oil Is
    yeah this oil certainly seems low quality & that is why its cheaper
    i will not recommend this oil any one to use better pay some more
    rupees and get an good quality oil rather than this cheap oil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    API SJ, JASO MA, SAE 10W-40, Fully Synthetic

Tried this one when i had Junoon. I was using DYL Lube(API SG, Mineral Based), then one day i did some online reading on details of engine oils to understand API grades, SAE ratings, JASO MA etc....
    Anyway after a day of reading, i came to realize that i am using obsolete grade engine oil in my bike. And according to the paper specifications, ZIC 4T was far superior to DYL Lube. As in better API grade (SJ as compared to SG), and fully synthetic as compared to mineral based.
    So i decided to give it a try. But result was pretty disappointing. I lost the smooth feel of engine, and bike engine started feeling painfully loud and also started giving the feel of heating up and so...
    So although better than DYL Lube in paper specs, i found ZIC 4T pretty much crap for my use, so i drained it just after 200Km of use and put back DYL Lube back and bike engine was happy again. As i didn't use it for long, so can't comment on its endurance compared to other oils.
    By the way, aren't fully synthetics quite a bit more expensive than mineral based oils??? If so, then how come this fully synthetic cost almost same as conventional mineral based oils??? while Motul fully synthetic one litre cost about 1.5K.
    Gull bhai this oil is very thin & yeah engine does changes sound when using this oil
    it becomes more noisy & heats up too i had same experience with this oil
    when i had used this oil in my deluxe

Bro recently i saw exactly same oil with Viscosity 20w40
    i think this one should be better than 10w40 as its thicker
    this would suit pakistani conditions & it is recommended Viscosity by AHl

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post

i was out of my home so this oil was present in my generator and when i returned back
    from my village i noticed generator is simply not happy with oil it was not sounding good at all
    hehehe
    amjad bro, after you came to know about the quality of oil, then suddenly you noticed that generator is not happy
    while it was ok before .

By the way, why you use AX3 in generator?? Do generators require JASO MA as well??
    I mean if not required, then HX3 should serve the purpose just fine. any specific reason to use AX3??? better quality than HX3?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gull bhai seriously speaking it did not seem happy to me with this cheap oil
    yaar i won't use this rickshaw & chingchi oil in my 85k worth japanese elemax generator
    bro i have been using this Ax3 oil since the day i have purchased generator
    did try some others but Ax3 seems to be working very fine i might shift to AHl 20w40
    once some cool days come

Gull bhai you are absolutely right honestly speaking this question did raise in my mind just few days ago
    i don't think there is any need for JASO MA certificate for generator
    Generator manual says use engine oil Must Be API certified SF or SG Grade
    recommended Viscosity for general use is 10w30 but depending on weather & temp:
    area one should choose which suits it as par atmosphere

Gull bhai i have seen this Oil HX3 on shell pumps but have not really given much attention to it
    please share your views about this oil HX3
    is it better option than Ax3 specially for generator

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

User Tag List