Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 2006
Like Tree1001Likes

Thread: Motorcycle Engine Oils

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Motorcycle Engine Oils

    Aslam Alikum, Immediately seeing the title you may have said this oh not again again one more thread
    for engine oil but guys please bear this one too purpose of creating this thread is to share the range
    of motorcycle engine oils available in market and for this i want your valuable co-operation as i would
    share engine oils & their pics which obviously will show the specification but i have access to only few oils
    which i have used or which are available in my city
    i can't access all engine oils so that is why i request all of you if you have used an engine oil or you have pics of
    bottle you should share here & share your review about that particular oil
    Your sharing matters alot as i alone can't collect all info about engine oils available in market

    As i just said in last line of first paragraph your co-operation is important in helping me out
    to collect info about engine oils available in market but also i need your help in Engine oils subject As i am not expert in Oils
    if we search on net this subject is too deep so want to know your info about these important terms in engine oils
    this thread will be useless if it does not have any details info about specification terms
    so kindly if you find some good info on net share here

    *API
    *JASO
    *Viscosity
    *SAE Viscosity Numbers 10w40,20w40,20w50 or SAE40
    *Single Grade & Multi Grade
    *Mineral & Synthetic/Semi synthetic
    Etc notify if there are some other important terms

    The Sole purpose of this thread is to collect info about engine oil available in market
    *Specifications/price & *Picture

    ^Sharing some basic info which i know as par my bike

    API in simple word an company which gives certificates of quality to engine oil
    so always look for this API label oil but some manufactures recommends JASO
    But most motorcycle manufactures in pakistan as the big one
    AHl recommends to use engine Oil with API SG,SF,SE or higher grade
    you should look your bike manual for the details about your bike

    Viscosity of oil is shown in the SAE numbers
    most oils nowadays available in market are multigrade
    first number which is followed by W (winter) shows the oil viscosity at low temp:
    lower this number thinner the oil be at lower temp:
    2nd number shows the viscosity of oil at high temp 100c: higher the number thicker the oil
    20w40 oil will remain less thick at 100c as compare to 20w50
    my bike manual says 20w40 is good all rounder for pakistani conditions
    but depending on the temp user can choose which oil suits engine more


    Now Lets Start Sharing Some Engine Oil Brand Which I Know Or Remember


    Shell

    AX3 20w50 0.7lt & 1.0lt (Pic on post #3)
    AX5 15w40 1.0lt (Pic on post #234)

    Caltex


    Havoline 20w40 0.7lt (#1986)
    Havoline 20w50 1.0lt
    Castrol

    Go 20w40 0.7lt (Pics on #146)
    Active 20w50 0.7lt & 1.0lt ( Pics on #155)
    Gtx 20w50 1.0lt (Pics on #357)

    Atlas Honda


    Atlas Engine Oils (Pics on #948, #1054)

    Yamaha Lube

    Yamalube 20w50 (#1727)


    Servo

    M2 30/40 0.7lt & 1.0lt
    M5 20w50 0.7lt & 1.0lt (Pics on #14)

    Dyl Lube


    Dyl Lube 20w50 0.7lt & 0.8lt & 1.0lt (Pic on #4)

    Suzuki SGO Oil

    Suzuki Genuine Oil 10w40 (Pic on #106)

    Zic Lubricants -
    (Offers Online Purchase From Official Site)
    Zic M5 20w40
    Zic M7 10w40 (#1557)

    PSO Oil


    Pso Blaze 4t 20w50

    Total Lube

    Total HI-Perf 20w40 (#1233)
    Total Hi-Perf 10w40

    Master Lubricants

    Master Xtra 4t-MCO 20w40

    Imported Engine Oils


    Kixx (Korean)

    Kixx Ultra 20w50 1.0lt (Pics on #154)
    Kixx Semi Synthetic 20w50 (#1406)

    Liqui Moly (Germany)


    Racing 4t 20w50 1.0lt (Pic on #11, 219. 302,
    )
    Racing Semi Synthetic 10w40 (#1244)

    Repsol Moto 4t 20w50 (#1270)

    Valvoline Champ 4t 20w50 (USA) (#1040)








  2. #381
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    I have reached 900kms mark just waiting to 1000km milestone, then I will check the oil condition and will update.
    Today, the Liqui Moly 20W - 50 4T covered a mileage of 1200kms in my Sprinter. You can see the snap below for its condition at 1200 kms running.

    Motorcycle Engine Oils -1276254

    Physically, the oil is still fresh and viscous. I also asked my mechanic to check oil condition and he was quite surprise by the quality of this oil even after 1200kms running. He was simply not hesitant in saying that you can easily and safely (with no risk) stretch this oil till 2000 or 2500 kms. Though the oil dealer claimed 4000kms but I am NOT taking the risk as per our traffic conditions.

    There are some other factors for me in getting this good conditioned oil. My Sprinter engine is cleaned Ma sha Allah say so it always used to give me oil in this color when I was changing the Castrol Active at 1000kms mark. Secondly Sprinter has oil filter so definitely it is cleaning the oil.

    My other PW fellows who are using LM, I would like to tell them please do not fully rely on my feedback. You should also provide your feedback especially one who owns bike withOUT oil filter like Honda or bikes with older engines.

    In the end, I have no issue in changing this oil at 2000 kms mark because then it will fully justified its price. 2000km @ 700Rs-(LM oil) is very much equal to 2000kms @ 570(260+260)Rs (Castrol Active).

    And its not just the price. With LM (even after 1200kms) you are getting a smooth, sound, vibration less ride. Soft gear shifting, no engine tiredness on long routes, no heating issue, greater pick, more fuel efficiency (I've observed extra 2-3 kms running per liter) , greater engine protection. And I think this is certainly not a 'Ghatay ka soda'.

    Again, the above is an honest feedback withOUT any exaggeration. I will be getting my second LM bottle soon because I'm very happy and I have no issue in spending 700Rs when I can get oils in just 260Rs.

    Best regards,

  3. #382
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am in search of a good fork oil these days for my front shock absorbers of CG125. I just want to know if there are any available in our market, and which one should i get.

    I have been reading some words, mentioning i should've choose oil on the basis of "Weight" written on the sticker by the manufacturer because different oils have different viscosity despite having the same weight.

    I searched for some companies like Castrol, Shell, PSO etc & their section for "Hydraulics Oil" but the info available was very vague and kinda incomplete (apparently). Which is why i am asking here.

    BTW i found this noteworthy tool at Castrol's website. Its an Oil Selector: Oil Selector : Castrol Moto

    Surprisingly CG125 was available there and it mentioned 10W oil as fork oil. Again, there was no mention of viscosity. So i checked this following chart which was mentioning different brands, their weight and especially their viscosity.

    http://www.mediaturbo.com/clients/ma...viscosity.html

    My concern is, could 10W really suffice in our Pakistan Environment? Or should i be getting 15W? But again the question remains of Viscosity, how viscous should it be?
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  4. #383
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is there are frigging Place where i can get some f*cking FORK OIL in Lahore? ANY PLACE AT ALL?

    Checked Filter House Montgomery Road, and a couple of shops around it. I was told to visit Badami Bagh area, the Industrial Area for oils, where i would easily get one. I got suggestions for:

    1. Pakistan Oil: which is supposedly Pakistan's biggest Oil Agency, distributing oil across whole Pakistan. So it was obvious they won't have dealt with a single (puny!?) customer such as me.
    2. Kusoor Oil: Basically a sister shop of Pakistan Oil.
    3. Haroon Oil

    And to my surprise, NONE was either Cooperative, or had any oil at all. Heck no one even had frigging LiquiMoly, including Filter Oil.

    Which makes me wonder, if these shops are "REALLY" the names famous. I personally feel these shops are over rated and they dont' have SH*T in their arsenal. Mun phaar k keh diya bus "We are Pakistans Biggest dealer" blah blah yada yada. Kaam ki 1 bhi cheez inn k paas nai hay <_<
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  5. #384
    PakWheeler Follow
    chwaseem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro lhr. main LIQUI MOLY kahan sy mily ga...

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #385
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    many of us using shell ax 5
    for last many months
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  7. #386
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mfdarvesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,806
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    As I have seen, all mechanics use Caltax Havoline which is normally used for CD 70 ..


    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    Is there are frigging Place where i can get some f*cking FORK OIL in Lahore? ANY PLACE AT ALL?

    Checked Filter House Montgomery Road, and a couple of shops around it. I was told to visit Badami Bagh area, the Industrial Area for oils, where i would easily get one. I got suggestions for:

    1. Pakistan Oil: which is supposedly Pakistan's biggest Oil Agency, distributing oil across whole Pakistan. So it was obvious they won't have dealt with a single (puny!?) customer such as me.
    2. Kusoor Oil: Basically a sister shop of Pakistan Oil.
    3. Haroon Oil

    And to my surprise, NONE was either Cooperative, or had any oil at all. Heck no one even had frigging LiquiMoly, including Filter Oil.

    Which makes me wonder, if these shops are "REALLY" the names famous. I personally feel these shops are over rated and they dont' have SH*T in their arsenal. Mun phaar k keh diya bus "We are Pakistans Biggest dealer" blah blah yada yada. Kaam ki 1 bhi cheez inn k paas nai hay <_<

  8. #387
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
    As I have seen, all mechanics use Caltax Havoline which is normally used for CD 70 ..
    I am looking for Supreme Damping performance. Bohat use kar liya Engine oil shocks main. Ab bardasht nai hota.

    The main reason why our CG125 is immensely uncomfortable is because of not using a good fork oil.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  9. #388
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
    As I have seen, all mechanics use Caltax Havoline which is normally used for CD 70 ..
    I am looking for Supreme Damping performance. Bohat use kar liya Engine oil shocks main. Ab bardasht nai hota.

    The main reason why our CG125 is immensely uncomfortable is because of not using a good fork oil.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  10. #389
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr.dre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Liqui Moly is a way to go I am using it.....it is much much better among the options we have here. I am changing it regularly after 5000kms for 4 years and it is working like a Charm. Key here is to find a genuine product which I luckily have. 100% Value for money.
    After using .......hold on a second I am counting.......15 different mobil oils (local & imported) I must say this is acceptable, I mean u got see the cost as well there are many out there for which you can say about par or more than par with liqui moly but cost is a factor. On the top of that its perfectly suit our local assembled bikes and climate.

  11. #390
    PakWheeler Follow
    Eur0_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhary007 View Post

    Bought it from I8 Markaz for Rs 650. Did the oil change myself. Will let you know the results in a weeks time.


    And yes i know the bike need's a wash
    salam... 22 ya to btao k anique plaza I 8 mrkz mn kis trf ha or ofc ka address kya ha .... ????

  12. #391
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mujhe koi liqui moly ka btayega proper karachi mai kahan mileyga...

    Sent from my LG-LU6200 using Tapatalk 4

  13. #392
    PakWheeler Follow
    Bajwa2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chwaseem View Post
    Bro lhr. main LIQUI MOLY kahan sy mily ga...

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    sadar goll chakr shop name muhamadi oil store ya filter house mintgomery rd snd branch defence rd near adil hospital
    Life is 2 short so enjoy ur life...

  14. #393
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibrarshah1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salaam to All my friends now im switching my gs on Mobil 1 racing 4t 10w40 Api SM Jaso Ma fully synthetic Motorcycle Engine Oils -1281995Motorcycle Engine Oils -1281996

  15. #394
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibrarshah1979 View Post
    Salaam to All my friends now im switching my gs on Mobil 1 racing 4t 10w40 Api SM Jaso Ma fully synthetic Motorcycle Engine Oils -1281995Motorcycle Engine Oils -1281996

    Wow man whats the price!!

    Update:
    Got Liqui Moly Racing 4t again from Mr. Afzal Tahir..
    Bought 3 things in 2Ks price from him which originally costed arround 2300-2400Rs.. He is a nice guy indeed, he remembered amjad bhai (@amjad635) calling from so far away and showing interest in LQ products... i must say hes a trustable and good person for purchasing Liqui Moly products! Much better prices than the shitty filter house!

    Bought an LQ hard wax too this time. For Pics: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...e-detailing-65

  16. #395
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @amjad635

    For @nom125 and other looking for LQ oil authorised dealer in Lhr..
    heres a google maps Image.

    9/224, Muslim Town More, Near Madina Tower, Ferozepur Road, lahore
    Mr. Afzal Tahir 0300-4134599

    Motorcycle Engine Oils -1282197Motorcycle Engine Oils -1282198

  17. #396
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Wow man whats the price!!

    Update:
    Got Liqui Moly Racing 4t again from Mr. Afzal Tahir..
    Bought 3 things in 2Ks price from him which originally costed arround 2300-2400Rs.. He is a nice guy indeed, he remembered amjad bhai (@amjad635) calling from so far away and showing interest in LQ products... i must say hes a trustable and good person for purchasing Liqui Moly products! Much better prices than the shitty filter house!

    Bought an LQ hard wax too this time. For Pics: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...e-detailing-65
    oh nice to know he still remembered me
    bro i had contacted him viva sms i wanted to purchase 4 LM bottles
    but sadly he reply did not come and i was disappointed alot

    and after that i faced some financial issues so that is why cancelled buying LM too
    no doubt LM is very good oil if this oil was locally available in my city than would have contineously
    tried it but importing this oil from other cities is costing very high and also its hassle ordering
    so sadly i might shift again back to AHl engine oil for my bike

    Its been 1000km with LM inshAllah would continue using it will drain it after 1500 or 2000km

  18. #397
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    oh nice to know he still remembered me
    bro i had contacted him viva sms i wanted to purchase 4 LM bottles
    but sadly he reply did not come and i was disappointed alot

    and after that i faced some financial issues so that is why cancelled buying LM too
    no doubt LM is very good oil if this oil was locally available in my city than would have contineously
    tried it but importing this oil from other cities is costing very high and also its hassle ordering
    so sadly i might shift again back to AHl engine oil for my bike

    Its been 1000km with LM inshAllah would continue using it will drain it after 1500 or 2000km
    I drained LM after 1800KM in my Sprinter. At that point the bike's clutch has started to slip a bit but the speed and acceleration were still unaffected. I think LM can be safely used uptil 2000KM

  19. #398
    PakWheeler Follow
    Chaudhary007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eur0_2 View Post
    salam... 22 ya to btao k anique plaza I 8 mrkz mn kis trf ha or ofc ka address kya ha .... ????
    A is the shop, and B is the location of the office
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

  20. #399
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,276
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    importing this oil from other cities is costing very high and also its hassle ordering
    so sadly i might shift again back to AHl engine oil for my bike
    indeed it is a big hassle , that's why i didn't try to get Liqui Moly.

    Anyway as i told earlier, even though i found SGO not good after 700Km usage (it goes watery), i still shifted back to SGO after trying few brands as i found it a bit better than others (Havoline,Zic,AX-5). Well now again i am having same experience with SGO as i had first time. It was fine for first 600Km, but after that now i can feel that it's gone watery. Engine behaving and sound is crying for oil change now
    This is too much.. I can't change oil every 600Km

    While with Kixx, i faced bad clutch performance. Though i admire its endurance, it is the only oil found under Rs 500 which can withstand even 2000Km usage.

    Now have both of these at home, and confused what should i put inside my bike.
    Motorcycle Engine Oils -1283444

  21. #400
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    indeed it is a big hassle , that's why i didn't try to get Liqui Moly.

    Anyway as i told earlier, even though i found SGO not good after 700Km usage (it goes watery), i still shifted back to SGO after trying few brands as i found it a bit better than others (Havoline,Zic,AX-5). Well now again i am having same experience with SGO as i had first time. It was fine for first 600Km, but after that now i can feel that it's gone watery. Engine behaving and sound is crying for oil change now
    This is too much.. I can't change oil every 600Km

    While with Kixx, i faced bad clutch performance. Though i admire its endurance, it is the only oil found under Rs 500 which can withstand even 2000Km usage.

    Now have both of these at home, and confused what should i put inside my bike.
    Motorcycle Engine Oils -1283444
    next time you're in pindi go to I8 markaz and get liqui moly. I changed it after 1800KM in my sprinter and even then the oil was so viscous and not completely black.. engine performance was also top notch only bad thing was that clutch was slipping more than normal after 1500KM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •