Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Suzuki GD 110 Fan Cub.

Good day, everyone.

This thread is aimed at bringing together all GD owners in a single thread to share their experiences with their GDs and also to discuss problems and their solutions.

Below is a list of GD owners on Pak Wheels arranged in order of purchase:
    1- IADina: My New Ride: SuzukiGD110 (Karachi)
    2- shedatali: 2 Suzuki GD110 Pakwheels (Lahore)
    3- raxaengineer: 3rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS (Okarra)
    4- waqas18: Here is my Darling GD-110 (Karachi)
    5- mqsdrana: 5th SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS (Lahore)
    6- RocketScience: Another GD 110: My Red Queen (Lahore)
    7- TZB: My Suzuki GD 110 (Lahore)
    8- imranabid4301: Black GD 110. (Gujrat. Black. It was purchased earlier than 10, but thread started later)
    9- zainawal: Yet to share his ride's thread.
    10- unkn0wn_artist: My New Ride, Suzuki GD-110, Black (Lahore. First Black Suzuki GD 110 on PW)
    11- waleed.dawood: My new Suzuki GD 110 (Lahore)
    12- aqibasit: My new machine - GD110 (a gem) (Karachi. First Blue Suzuki GD 110 on PW)
    13- signode: My brand new Suzuki GD-110 (Lahore. Another blue GD on the forum)

Please let me know if I am missing someone or if the order is not correct.

I am trying to concentrate all the information about GD 110 in a centralized repository in this thread. Through this forum, I am also looking forward to arranging GD meet-ups, small to medium journeys and fun in Lahore. So guys, let the wheels roll.

After reporting some issues to the company, Meeting Held with Pak Suzuki.
    Most troubling issue in Suzuki GD 110 - fuel economy: Mystery of Bad Fuel Average of Suzuki GD 110 - Revealed!

Important: Suzuki GD 110 Service Manual.

================================================== ===================
    Thread Update (12-MAY-2015)
    Buy Suzuki GD 110 parts online (from Russia)
    Thread Update (19-MAY-2015)
    My Solution to Kick-lever and Front Mud-guard Problem
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

G janab aj subha hi mili hai.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeh amjad i have changed the first oil after 1000km however the mechanic told me that i shuld come upon completion of 800km

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well TZ the mechanic told me that there was carbon on the head and i have cleaned it and reinstalled it .-- the good thing is that he showed me the pictures of the head taken out from my bike -- he took the picture because he has to claim it for warranty i guess. and one more thing i am going to unearth here is that I changed the oil right after i took it off from showroom and guess what -- the oil drained out was like water sooo thin that the oil changer asked me how much kms have u drove before this oil change i told him that the oil is changed today .... yeh haal hai suzuki ke genuine oil ka ... seriously mene itna acha difference feel kiya rite after i changed the engine oil from SGO to Caltex Havoline t20-w50 and woooooow heaven !!!!!! my bike is running like a charm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by majid34 View Post
    yeh amjad i have changed the first oil after 1000km however the mechanic told me that i shuld come upon completion of 800km
    oh Majid that is what i was suspecting i think the main reason behind the problem you faced
    is i guess this one you had to change first oil max: 500km how ever best is to change it after 200km
    well i feel more than SGO this was the reason your GD110 engine seized suddenly

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well TZ the mechanic told me that there was carbon on the head and i have cleaned it and reinstalled it .-- the good thing is that he showed me the pictures of the head taken out from my bike -- he took the picture because he has to claim it for warranty i guess. and one more thing i am going to unearth here is that I changed the oil right after i took it off from showroom and guess what -- the oil drained out was like water sooo thin that the oil changer asked me how much kms have u drove before this oil change i told him that the oil is changed today .... yeh haal hai suzuki ke genuine oil ka ... seriously mene itna acha difference feel kiya rite after i changed the engine oil from SGO to Caltex Havoline t20-w50 and woooooow heaven !!!!!! my bike is running like a charm
    Can you get pictures from him and share with us all here? Is he going to claim a head replacement for your bike? If so, he should not have fixed and returned you the bike. Now the company won't accept any claims since the problem has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    oh Majid that is what i was suspecting i think the main reason behind the problem you faced
    is i guess this one you had to change first oil max: 500km how ever best is to change it after 200km
    well i feel more than SGO this was the reason your GD110 engine seized suddenly

I drained my GD's first oil after 1,000 km as suggested in the owner's manual and poured in SGO; however, I was unsatisfied with SGO. I somehow completed 1,000 km again and replaced the oil with Kixx 4T Ultra 20W-50 and I am happily using it since.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Go you have got done that. Anyhow the pics of head may tell us the story behind all his. Can you please upload the pics?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kafi dino se me apni GD ki mileage ki waja se pareshan horaha tha... last month tuning bhi kerwai to slightly improvement nazar aye...means tuning se pehle 30-32km per litre derahi thi to tuning k bad 35 dene lagi...
    last thursday me ne Urdu University wale road per Shell ke pump se just 200 ka fuel dalwaya..

Or meri Bike ki mileage me amazing difference nazar aya...
    1.84 litre me 88 km cover hue..means mjhe 47.82 km per litre ka average mila...

petrol pump wale kitne chor hote hain.. me bilawaja apni GD se pareshan horaha tha...
    or ye average mjhe 80+ km/h ki speed pe mili hai...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aik problem. Subha bike start kaena per bhut kick marni parti hai.
    Choke on karna k bawjood b kicks marni parti hein
    Any solution? ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by audi06 View Post
    Any solution? ?
    G the carb has not been setup properly. Check idle rpm. Bike like gd110 with the soft kick system should start on the first kick. Dont let them open carb, just do something with the settings. Still bohat kicks zarurat parti hen to take it to suzuki and claim warranty. Unacceptable

Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    Kafi dino se me apni GD ki mileage ki waja se pareshan horaha tha... last month tuning bhi kerwai to slightly improvement nazar aye...means tuning se pehle 30-32km per litre derahi thi to tuning k bad 35 dene lagi...
    last thursday me ne Urdu University wale road per Shell ke pump se just 200 ka fuel dalwaya..

Or meri Bike ki mileage me amazing difference nazar aya...
    1.84 litre me 88 km cover hue..means mjhe 47.82 km per litre ka average mila...

petrol pump wale kitne chor hote hain.. me bilawaja apni GD se pareshan horaha tha...
    or ye average mjhe 80+ km/h ki speed pe mili hai...
    I'm surprised how this post got skipped by me. Anyways, you are getting a very good fuel average Masha Allah. And yes, we are a dishonest nation.
    Any solution? ?
    I think below should help you. Also, how many engine tunings you have had? Maybe its air filter is clogged with dust particles and needs cleaning. Maybe your fuel mixture is too lean. So, first of all, get the mixture settings adjusted as brother ammarzahid mentioned below, and also consider getting the air cleaner element serviced. Above all, don't suggest these to the mechanic. Just tell him the problem and see what his reply is. Then you can suggest these as well. Good luck. Keep us posted on the status.

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    G the carb has not been setup properly. Check idle rpm. Bike like gd110 with the soft kick system should start on the first kick. Dont let them open carb, just do something with the settings. Still bohat kicks zarurat parti hen to take it to suzuki and claim warranty. Unacceptable

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother aap ko kitne din huay hain GD liey huay? Matlab abhe kitnay kms chal chuki hai? Jab maine GD purchase ki thi to shuru k at least 200 kms tak main bhee yeahi problem face kar raha tha. Lekin ab jaise jaise kms barh rahay hain, engine aur smooth hoota ja raha hai aur starting problem is gone. Ab meri bike pehli kick main effortlessly start hojati hai. Main abhe tak 450 kms chala chuka hn bike ko. Agar ap ne abhe bike kharedi hai to ghabraye mat. Yeh koi masla nahi hai. The engine is getting settled in. Aur shayad ap ko aik masla aur darpaish hoga k engine idle rpm kafi fluctuate kar raha hoga. Yeah masla bhe waqt k saath saath khatam hoojayega. And I do not agree with the adivce of @TZB and @ammarzahid (Sorry Brothers). I am letting you know my first hand experience. Agay aap ki marzi hai.

Any solution? ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just did 101Kms now.
    I will consider all mention things.if it is still problem I will tell them. Why its happening.
    Thanks for the reply

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    Brother aap ko kitne din huay hain GD liey huay? Matlab abhe kitnay kms chal chuki hai? Jab maine GD purchase ki thi to shuru k at least 200 kms tak main bhee yeahi problem face kar raha tha. Lekin ab jaise jaise kms barh rahay hain, engine aur smooth hoota ja raha hai aur starting problem is gone. Ab meri bike pehli kick main effortlessly start hojati hai. Main abhe tak 450 kms chala chuka hn bike ko. Agar ap ne abhe bike kharedi hai to ghabraye mat. Yeh koi masla nahi hai. The engine is getting settled in. Aur shayad ap ko aik masla aur darpaish hoga k engine idle rpm kafi fluctuate kar raha hoga. Yeah masla bhe waqt k saath saath khatam hoojayega. And I do not agree with the adivce of @TZB and @ammarzahid (Sorry Brothers). I am letting you know my first hand experience. Agay aap ki marzi hai.
    Its ok man no hard feelings. We are all learners here. Actually i pointed that out because when i got my GS the mechanic adjusted the carb settings so that it started with just a millisecond of the electric 'sulf'. And my sprinter started on first kick from day one, that's why i think this is an issue that needs to be looked at.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    I'm surprised how this post got skipped by me. Anyways, you are getting a very good fuel average Masha Allah. And yes, we are a dishonest nation.

I think below should help you. Also, how many engine tunings you have had? Maybe its air filter is clogged with dust particles and needs cleaning. Maybe your fuel mixture is too lean. So, first of all, get the mixture settings adjusted as brother ammarzahid mentioned below, and also consider getting the air cleaner element serviced. Above all, don't suggest these to the mechanic. Just tell him the problem and see what his reply is. Then you can suggest these as well. Good luck. Keep us posted on the status.
    Abhi phir old pump se fuel dalwaya hai... lets see kia average milta hai...

You are a person, not a chemical so think before you react !!
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I did 122 KM in 3ltr petrol in break-in time. Which is aeound 40km/l amd speed between 30/40.
    Is good average or just ok.
    Today I drove 17kms after that when I parked in my garage there is voice coming from engine like (tin.. tin) .. every 7 or 8 sec. Did someone face same problen5. Or its ok

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

tik tik or tin tin is normal sound nothing to worry about some engine produces this sound
    regarding fuel average i think its not good average the way you drove the bike very slow
    at 30-40 range only hope it increases after break in period & first tuning

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I did 122 KM in 3ltr petrol in break-in time. Which is aeound 40km/l amd speed between 30/40.
    Is good average or just ok.
    Today I drove 17kms after that when I parked in my garage there is voice coming from engine like (tin.. tin) .. every 7 or 8 sec. Did someone face same problen5. Or its ok
    Average is fine, leave the bike as it is during break in. Tik tik is normal as the engine is new it expands due to heat and contracts when off.. so tik tik. My sprinter did same

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now after petrol pump change... I got the average of 40.21...14 km less than before...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by malikg115 View Post
    SRO. 577(I)/2005.- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 19 of the Customs Act, 1969 (IV of 1969), clause (a) of sub-section (2) of section 13 of the Sales Tax Act, 1990, sections 148 and 53 read with the Second Schedule to the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 (XLIX of 2001), and sub-section (10) of section 7 of the Finance Act, 1989, and in supersession of its Notification No.S.R.O.932(I)/2004, dated the 20th November, 2004, the Federal Government is pleased to exempt old and used automotive vehicles meant for transport of persons, specified in column (2) of the Table below, falling under PCT heading No. 87.03 of the First Schedule to the Customs Act, 1969 (IV of 1969), on the imports from so much of the customs-duty, sales tax, withholding tax and capital value tax (CVT) as are in excess of the cumulative amount specified in column (3) thereof.
    TABLE
    S.No. Automotive vehicles meant Duty and taxes for transport of persons. US$/Pak Rs.
    (1) (2) (3)1. Upto 800CC US$ 4000 (Asian makes only) 2. Upto 800CC US$ 6000 (Other than Asian makes)
    3. From 801cc to 1000CC US$ 50004. From 1001cc to 1300CC US$ 100005. From 1301cc to 1500CC US$ 140006. From 1501 cc to 1600 CC US$ 170007. From 1601cc to 1800 CC US$ 21000(Asian makes only, but excluding jeeps)

2. Depreciation in the duties and taxes @ 1% per month in payable amount as per cumulative scales mentioned in the Table shall be allowed subject to a maximum of 50% as per Customs General Order No. 14 of 2005 dated 6th June, 2005. Other old and used vehicles shall be assessed as per normal procedure prescribed under the above mentioned Customs General Order.

3. This notification shall take effect from the 6th day of June, 2005.
    ------------------------------
    GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
    REVENUE DIVISION
    CENTRAL BOARD OF REVENUE (CGO)
    C.No.2(10)Tar.II/97. Islamabad the 6th June, 2005.
    CUSTOMS GENERAL ORDER NO.14/2005
    SUBJECT:- ASSESSMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES.
    The Central Board of Revenue is pleased to prescribe the following procedure for assessment of motor vehicles in order to ensure its uniform application at all Customs stations throughout the country:-
    (i) The FOB value of a motor vehicle at the time of its manufacture, as certified by the manufacturers or their authorized local agents shall be accepted.
    (ii) In case of domestic models, for which the FOB values are not provided by the manufacturers, the FOB values certified by the manufacturers or their authorized agents in case of export models of similar vehicles shall be loaded by 5% on the C&F value.
    (iii) The local agent's commission and other incidental charges, if any, shall be added to the so ascertained FOB value, if not already included in the price certified by the manufacturers or their authorized local agents.
    (iv) The actual amount of ocean/air fright as calculated from the country of original manufacture shall be added for the purpose of arriving at the C&F value of the imported vehicle.
    (v) Actual amount of insurance in the country of manufacture or first registration shall also be added in order to arrive at the CIF value. However, in case of non-availability of insurance memo for any reason, an amount equivalent to 1% of C&F value shall be included.
    (vi) Landing charges @ 1% of the sum total of CIF value shall be added to the price in order to arrive at the assessable value.
    (vii) The value of optional/additional accessories shall also be included in the assessable value of the vehicle, which shall be subjected to the rate of duty and taxes applicable to the vehicle in which the accessories are fitted.
    (viii) Customs duties and taxes shall be worked out on the basis of prescribed rates at the time of filing of the goods declaration (GD) except for old and used vehicles for which a cumulative amount of all leviable duties and taxes has been notified in the Gazette.
    2. Depreciation in the assessable value, for the purpose of assessment shall be allowed on the import of used/second hand motor vehicles at the rate of 1% per month for vehicles upto 1800cc in case of each completed month, calculated from the date of first registration abroad upto the date of entry into Pakistan, subject to a maximum of 50%. The rate of depreciation in the case of vehicles above 1800cc shall be 2% per month, subject to a maximum of 50%.
    3. This order shall take effect from 6th June, 2005, in supersession of Customs General Order No.10/2004 dated 31-08-2004.
    (FAZAL YAZDANI KHAN) Secretary (Customs Tariff)
    I have driven my Gd approx 11400 km... still there is a tin tin sound from silencer ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@audi06 ap ki post quote ki thi ye kahan se agai....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

User Tag List