Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 69
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Liqui Moly has won me over

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Liqui Moly has won me over

    I had made up my mind to give the motorcycle a treat as i have skipped 2 tunings and treated it to Havoline at the last oil change :p Decided on Liqui Moly engine oil and went to their dealer in I8 markaz Islamabad (in City Arcade plaza). I bought a 1L Racing 20w-50 mineral based oil for Rs. 650/-. The dealer assured me the product was genuine. I came home but i had some doubts because the packaging wasn't really what the Liqui Moly website showed.

    Liqui Moly has won me over -1245570Liqui Moly has won me over -1245571

    I emailed Liqui Moly to confirm the authencity of the product i had purchased (i sent them the picture). And to my surprise, they replied within 4-5 hours.

    Dear Mr. Zahid,

    thank you very much for contacting us and your interest in our LIQUI MOLY products.

    We confirm that this is an original LIQUI MOLY product.
    A few months ago we changed our labels to make them look more modern. One of the pictures shows the old label, one the new one.

    We hope we could help you with our informations. Should you have further questions regarding our products we would be very pleased to get contacted from you again.

    Mit freundlichen Gr??en / Best Regards



    I now know what oil ill be using in the motorcycle from now on :p

    UPDATE # 1 - After 400KM 4-9-2013
    The oil has completely transformed the performance of the bike. I know these are big words but let me explain. First of all, bike shows responsiveness right from the beginning of when it's started. The warm-up period is very low. Engine noise is reduced to a large extent. Sprinter engine has a very distinctive gearbox noise, and the LM oil seems to have reduced its loudness. Now comes the impressive part. Previously, on top gear (4th), with the throttle twisted just a little bit(just enough to keep engine moving), bike used to go till 55KM/HR on the speedo. With the LM oil, at the same throttle position the speedo shows 70KM/HR. I mean at that speed the engine is doing no work at all, thanks to LM. Engine also revs very nicely to the red line without screaming. Also tried a small wheelie in first gear, the response is better as the engine revs faster on the oil.
    About its ability to maintain viscosity at high temperature. Well i drove about 75KM at speeds of 70KM/Hr continuously (from my uni FAST Isb to chak shehzad back and forth). After reaching home i took out the dipstick and inspected oil. The engine was hot, but the oil was just as viscous as it is normally. Pani nai bana tha. So there you have it. LM is significantly better than local motorcycle oils. The fact that it has a 1500KM drain interval justifies its cost more than enough.




  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    MianKhurram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    As-salam-o-alaikum,
    i recently bought CG125. i m confused about the RPM cable movement. experts plz do explain.

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anybody tell me from where can I get liqui moly racing 4t in lahore?
    I tried filter house, called them, they dont have it and they are over sharging too... is there any authorised distributor here?

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Can anybody tell me from where can I get liqui moly racing 4t in lahore?
    I tried filter house, called them, they dont have it and they are over sharging too... is there any authorised distributor here?
    Bro the best way is to email liqui moly germany they have the best custromer care team and you will get your reply pretty quickly containing a list of authorized liquimoly dealers in your city.
    Be warned all other dealers other than those specifically mentioned in that email reply are selling fake liquimoly products

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Bro the best way is to email liqui moly germany they have the best custromer care team and you will get your reply pretty quickly containing a list of authorized liquimoly dealers in your city.
    Be warned all other dealers other than those specifically mentioned in that email reply are selling fake liquimoly products
    Emailed them.., though not pleased with the experience...
    Provided company no.s are either irrelevant or wrong... Filter house guys also not picking up

    Sent from my Sony Xperia U using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    usama_pal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I knew one in faisal town

    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usama_pal View Post
    I knew one in faisal town

    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    Plz list detail if location, name and phone no.

    Sent from my Sony Xperia U using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    usama_pal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Contact Bashi Motorsports for all liqui moly products

    cell number is 0321-9466991

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    usama_pal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Liqui moly oils are available there

    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hmm main nay bhi aik do din main oil lenay jana hai..Gonna guy 2 packs from i8
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Hmm main nay bhi aik do din main oil lenay jana hai..Gonna guy 2 packs from i8
    Extreme genuineness k liay Blue Area jayen I bought from I8 they had with old packaging.

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibrarshah1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    liqui moly sahiwal
    Liqui Moly has won me over -1251883

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibrarshah1979 View Post
    liqui moly sahiwal
    Liqui Moly has won me over -1251883
    Doesn't contribute anything to the topic

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibrarshah1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    im using LIQUI MOLY racing in my new 2013 piaggio result is amazing Liqui Moly has won me over -1251894Liqui Moly has won me over -1251895Liqui Moly has won me over -1251896

  15. #34
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibrarshah1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear topic on liqui moly many liqui moly fans in sahiwal

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibrarshah1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear many liqui moli fans in sahiwal not only in rwp

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,419
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    adress of shop in sahiwal where on can get liqui Molly from Sahiwal would be nice if you share in this topic ibrar ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  18. #37
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibrarshah1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanx vickytulla ,

    im using Liqui moly racing 4t in my bikes and car last one year because im totally disappointed from local bike and fake car oils then im introducing liqui moly in sahiwal myself and all my friends now using liqui moly in there car and bikes and response is mind blowing i buy it from liqui moly outlet faisalabad my facebook page is liqui moly sahiwal

  19. #38
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    first post updated with experience after 400km

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    aftabmohi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    I had made up my mind to give the motorcycle a treat as i have skipped 2 tunings and treated it to Havoline at the last oil change :p Decided on Liqui Moly engine oil and went to their dealer in I8 markaz Islamabad (in City Arcade plaza). I bought a 1L Racing 20w-50 mineral based oil for Rs. 650/-. The dealer assured me the product was genuine. I came home but i had some doubts because the packaging wasn't really what the Liqui Moly website showed.

    Liqui Moly has won me over -1245570Liqui Moly has won me over -1245571

    I emailed Liqui Moly to confirm the authencity of the product i had purchased (i sent them the picture). And to my surprise, they replied within 4-5 hours.

    Dear Mr. Zahid,

    thank you very much for contacting us and your interest in our LIQUI MOLY products.

    We confirm that this is an original LIQUI MOLY product.
    A few months ago we changed our labels to make them look more modern. One of the pictures shows the old label, one the new one.

    We hope we could help you with our informations. Should you have further questions regarding our products we would be very pleased to get contacted from you again.

    Mit freundlichen Gr??en / Best Regards



    I now know what oil ill be using in the motorcycle from now on :p

    UPDATE # 1 - After 400KM 4-9-2013
    The oil has completely transformed the performance of the bike. I know these are big words but let me explain. First of all, bike shows responsiveness right from the beginning of when it's started. The warm-up period is very low. Engine noise is reduced to a large extent. Sprinter engine has a very distinctive gearbox noise, and the LM oil seems to have reduced its loudness. Now comes the impressive part. Previously, on top gear (4th), with the throttle twisted just a little bit(just enough to keep engine moving), bike used to go till 55KM/HR on the speedo. With the LM oil, at the same throttle position the speedo shows 70KM/HR. I mean at that speed the engine is doing no work at all, thanks to LM. Engine also revs very nicely to the red line without screaming. Also tried a small wheelie in first gear, the response is better as the engine revs faster on the oil.
    About its ability to maintain viscosity at high temperature. Well i drove about 75KM at speeds of 70KM/Hr continuously (from my uni FAST Isb to chak shehzad back and forth). After reaching home i took out the dipstick and inspected oil. The engine was hot, but the oil was just as viscous as it is normally. Pani nai bana tha. So there you have it. LM is significantly better than local motorcycle oils. The fact that it has a 1500KM drain interval justifies its cost more than enough.

    Is it also available for cars as well?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aftabmohi View Post
    Is it also available for cars as well?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Yup their range of oils for cars is much more comprehensive. From low priced Formula super to super expensive fully synthetic oil, they've got car oils covered. Go to I-8 markaz the Liqui Moly center has almost everything you need for maintenance jahan tak oils, greases, additives ki baat hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •