876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Jet Engine Suzuki GTP 550 - AIR RESEARCH

By the time you realised that Y2k is the only jet engine bike, their was an engineer ranching up another Suzuki with a Jet Engine, but this time a nasty little "CAFE' Racer"

Jet Engine Suzuki GTP 550  AIR RESEARCH -1248540

Turbine powered vehicles are usually restricted to the skies but there's always someone willing to break the mold...unfortunately it doesn't always result in a practical vehicle, and this Cafe Racer styled Suzuki GT550 application is no exception.

Jet Engine Suzuki GTP 550  AIR RESEARCH -1248541

The NASTY Racer is just 160KG with 90 HP in it sleaves with a TURBINE Motor fitted to orignal GT550Gear Box..
    Fuel is Keresone+Deisal and tank is from some old Ducati, bike clocks 58000RPM when puking 90HP and Idles at 18k

While the Airtech powered GTP 550 may result in you having a huge grin from ear to ear there is no way this use of a turbine powered motorcycle could ever reach mainstream production. Why? Well the wind up time is certainly not desirable and when you switch her off she winds down just as slowly and of course there's the ear piercing scream of the turbine, shattering windows and setting of car alarms as you cruise down to the local shops. Styling however is spot on, Cafe Racer all the way. I take my hat off to Mr Essen and any like him. They keep us smiling and certainly make life a tad more interesting.

Video Link of Jet Bike rolling :

PS. you know its easy to source a brand new jet Turbine engine here in Pakistan as well for as low as 50k only.

Seen at:
    http://www.returnofthecaferacers.com...-550.html#more
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    no the 250cc Engine will go into paiggio and I have many people willing to do that experiment on there bike ... however the 160cc engine which I have in mind I will put that in my own experimental 125 (which was used to be a chonda 78cc before) ...

specifically this project is some thing different I have been waiting to do for a long time.. to source a feather bread frame bike like the GS550/650/750/1000 and I finally found a 550e so my plan is to convert it to Cafe' Racer.

some of the idea in my mind are ... (and this fantasy doctor sahab is really going to take some time I hope I dont end up screwing it )
    Jet Engine Suzuki GTP 550  AIR RESEARCH -1249797

It was parked like for a year in my balcony because a friend took it from me and when he returned it its rear disc brake was damaged I go planned to repair it and desmbled the rear wheel but got busy in carrier/job then later on lost interest so its hibernated in store some what like this dont abuse me for this...

Jet Engine Suzuki GTP 550  AIR RESEARCH -1249790
    inshaAllaah u will do good with your project, but plz dont loose interest.....junaidakhtar is in hibernation n so r u.....we havnt seen a great project in ages...i myself m planning one, but im busy still with my career and newly wed life
    by the way, u have a very expensive cloth stand in your house

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    i was also thinking of buying an old heavy bike and restoring it
    Sir bohut thaka dena wala kam hai ... new bike ki mojain or hotien hain.. old bike k her purza apko marwanay k liye tyar hota hai ...

Thank you Doctor Sahab your words are fuel to the passion, yes things changes largly after marriage... I am going through same phase too dont worry you are not alone ... do let me know where I can help you if you really went for a DIY Bike project.

but believe me these type of projects need patience of prophets..

Quote Originally Posted by dr.omair View Post
    inshaAllaah u will do good with your project, but plz dont loose interest.....junaidakhtar is in hibernation n so r u.....we havnt seen a great project in ages...i myself m planning one, but im busy still with my career and newly wed life
    by the way, u have a very expensive cloth stand in your house
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

naya thread na sahi naye thread ka aasra to hua atleast warna purane thread dekh dekh kar thak gaya hun vicky pic mein jo cafe hai its mouth watering Allah mubarak kare aur inspiration k qareeb tareen project complete kare ameen wese aik 2 cylinder Kawasaki 440 maine bhi li hai but main iska naked sports karunga with clipon bars and 4 cylinder 450 / 550 engine inshaAllah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thank you junaid bhai, sir you are like guru to me the qaulity of work you put in ur bike is not matchable... I mean it..
    I hope every thing is going fine around you! kawaski 2 cylender ? GPz250 tu nahi ? its a very promising bike... seems like an interesting project...

mene thread isliye nahi banaya kio k abhi project ko puray swing men anay men time hai its slower then snail right now because some parts are source from abroad (like this tail and tank e..t. c..) and untill they dont arrive I am kind of halted.

Quote Originally Posted by junaidakhtar01 View Post
    naya thread na sahi naye thread ka aasra to hua atleast warna purane thread dekh dekh kar thak gaya hun vicky pic mein jo cafe hai its mouth watering Allah mubarak kare aur inspiration k qareeb tareen project complete kare ameen wese aik 2 cylinder Kawasaki 440 maine bhi li hai but main iska naked sports karunga with clipon bars and 4 cylinder 450 / 550 engine inshaAllah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dr. sahab hibernation will be off soon, bus duaon mein yad rakha karen vicky 2 cylinder kawasaki kz440 li hai ( straight bike > naked sports ) inshaAllah http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod...ustom%2084.htm aur iske ilawa aik 250 bobber kar raha hn on rf125 ( straight bike > Boober ) inshaAllah Soon its quite unique lekin jan leva bhi hai intezar karane ki aadat meri bhi ni hai isi liye abhi tak kch upload ni kiya hai matlab project complete kar k then project ko step by step upload karunga hamesha ki tarha takey dekhne mein smjhne mein maza aaye late horaha hn yar, kch kaam k load ki waja se

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i want a good fast bike nearly to r6 that is really cheap...so i think it will be a project...and want it to have the looks of a new bike that isa fairly easy part...which bike can you suggest for the purpose???
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla

Check this (specially side mirror)

Jet Engine Suzuki GTP 550  AIR RESEARCH -1253739

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pure eye catcher!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketScience View Post
    @vickytulla

Check this (specially side mirror)

Jet Engine Suzuki GTP 550  AIR RESEARCH -1253739

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List