AoA hope everyone is doing fine .... I previously owned Honda Deluxe Euro ll 2012 model which i sold in may 2013 as i wanted to buy Honda's 150cc which turned out to be a big hoax!
So apparently after waiting for around 4 months im thinking to buy Ravi Piaggio 125!
I won't go for Honda as a protest as they always shatter dreams of people.....
So i need suggestions regarding my decision.
1. Is RP 125 worth buying for the amount?
2. Will I be satisfied with the product as i've never kept any other bike except Honda.
3. I dont care about fuel economy hence does RP match the power of Honda Deluxe?
4. I know the after sales will not be as good as Honda but is warranty easily claimed if anything becomes faulty in the first few days/months?
5. Most importantly do the local mechanics have the know how regarding its tune ups and maintenance?
Any other suggestions are also welcome and if I get green signals then i'll purchase it inshaALLAH next week.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad