Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Engine level Difference b/w CG125 PowerPlus and S/5G Sprit Deluxe - Pictures attached

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Engine level Difference b/w CG125 PowerPlus and S/5G Sprit Deluxe - Pictures attached

Most of My CG lovers friend say many time that both share same engine (i.e. Dlx and cg125) but thats not true.

AHL has not shared information publicly that the engines are different as both are 125cc Class.
    But mechanics on AHL facility [trained] and official Vendors tell and show that the internal engine is different.

as both are AHL manufactured they look very same becuase both are OHV and manufactured in a same facility.

I am attaching snaps of three AHL 125 bikes.

CG125 PowerPlus:

Difference bw CG125 PowerPlus and SG Sprit Deluxe Explained  Pictures attached -1257700

CG125 EURO II:
    Difference bw CG125 PowerPlus and SG Sprit Deluxe Explained  Pictures attached -1257701

SG Spirit Deluxe 4gear, 5gear, non Euro and EuroII all of them:
    Difference bw CG125 PowerPlus and SG Sprit Deluxe Explained  Pictures attached -1257699

internal difference which I confirmed and I asked and came to know is of ring, piston, cylender bore, Cam, rod, counter wieght, gear box, final drive, valves, Pushrods, bla bla bla .... the only thing which I am not sure of is about Clutch box and final reduction ratio (will confirm soon)..

where is from out side only bolts can be pointed out that are bigger bolts and nuts to hold down more powerful compressor.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Most of My CG lovers friend say many time that both share same engine (i.e. Dlx and cg125) but thats not true.

AHL has not shared information publicly that the engines are different as both are 125cc Class.
    But mechanics on AHL facility [trained] and official Vendors tell and show that the internal engine is different.

as both are AHL manufactured they look very same becuase both are OHV and manufactured in a same facility.

I am attaching snaps of three AHL 125 bikes.

CG125 PowerPlus:

Difference bw CG125 PowerPlus and SG Sprit Deluxe Explained  Pictures attached -1257700

CG125 EURO II:
    Difference bw CG125 PowerPlus and SG Sprit Deluxe Explained  Pictures attached -1257701

SG Spirit Deluxe 4gear, 5gear, non Euro and EuroII all of them:
    Difference bw CG125 PowerPlus and SG Sprit Deluxe Explained  Pictures attached -1257699

internal difference which I confirmed and I asked and came to know is of ring, piston, cylender bore, Cam, rod, counter wieght, gear box, final drive, valves, Pushrods, bla bla bla .... the only thing which I am not sure of is about Clutch box and final reduction ratio (will confirm soon)..

where is from out side only bolts can be pointed out that are bigger bolts and nuts to hold down more powerful compressor.
    On atlas Honda website they have quoted same bore and stroke of both cg125 and deluxe...

So how can u say that bore is different? Why atlas is hiding this info?

Plus whats SG spirit??

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai Jan Piston ki shakal he fark hai size fark hai ring fark hai .. ye men nahi kehta ab tu pictures bhi attach ker dien hain aik kam kero bhai meray market jao dono bikes ky pistons ya ring mangwa ker khud dekh lo.. .. mera pora sunday apni bike restore kerny k chaker men AHL mechnic k pas guzarta hai .. so this time I kept taking pics of engines of CG and Dlx..

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    On atlas Honda website they have quoted same bore and stroke of both cg125 and deluxe...

So how can u say that bore is different? Why atlas is hiding this info?

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SG sprite ki Compression gauge ki pic or CGpower Plus ki compression ki pic leni hai ab mene becoz I am damn sure it is a high compressor uski awaz he strong ha deluxe ki.. no doubt it vibrate more too...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SG sprite ki Compression gauge ki pic or CGpower Plus ki compression ki pic leni hai ab mene becoz I am damn sure it is a high compressor uski awaz he strong ha deluxe ki.. no doubt it vibrate more too...
    O bhai yeh SG sprite kya haa???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hehhe Honda Deluxe jisay hum kehty hain iska start men AHL internal name was "SG Spirit Deluxe" but they write only deluxe .. but on their banners or containers truck where Deluxe add is prineted they write SG Spirit.

and now later on after their E2 Deluxe they started using CG125 deluxe.. where as their employs still name it SG spirit. at least those whom I met say it was orignally designated that old name but to increase the sale the came back to CG .. lol

O bhai yeh SG sprite kya haa???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Plus ud really have to post much more evidence to justify this new thread!
    Piston ki shape tou same bike men model to model and vendor to vendor b change hoti ha?

Plus compression better ho Sakta ha? But that can be attained just by tweaking a few things... Doesn't require bigger bore or stroke necessarily...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that's some shocking info... but why ahl hide those specs? if it was intentionally done to increase sales then thats a pretty lame step from ahl... may be they name the next deluxe 150 as cg 125 deluxe 25 euro 2....

Sent from Mars using Mind Control
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A deluxe engine always seemed and felt a bit different from CG and I always suspected the difference between these 2 engine could be no more than AHL fiddling with the head or upper half of the engine....... never in a million years I wud have guessed the ring, piston and bore is different for deluxe.........
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

According to awardspace CG125 site the disc brake model (Deluxe) had a significantly improved gearbox and some engine changes. That might explain it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vicky, bro I just want to relate this cg-125 deluxe to any international (or any other country cg-125 model engine like brazil, turkey etc).
    If atlashonda makes changes to head or changes transmission to 5-speed and these are approved from Japan as said by khanthegreat, so this engine must be resembling any standard engine of any other country.

I may be wrong but I have a feeling that the whole frame, seat height, tank and side covers ,speedometer, rims size, engine internals etc is standard/same according to any other countries cg-125 mode. The differences may be of front headlight, self start and the color schemes, mudguards etc.

As you are mentioning that there is a difference, so I want to know that why is that difference (it must be an upgrade for some reason), and if atlashonda is claiming that its a powerd up engine, so it must be resembling frame and engine of any other countries model because the changes are approved from Honda Japan, so I am more interested to know that which model does cg-125 deluxe is following as its totally different in frame and design from the old one and its engine is also changed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vicky bhai you are right there is difference between these two engines
    yes the parts resemble each other but certainly deluxe engine parts are more tweaked
    which really becomes clear as in performance deluxe engine is better specially gear box & no knocking sound
    and i agree to your this point deluxe has more stronger tone

but one thing is hard to understand why is Atlas Honda hiding these info specially engine bore & stroke
    as par specification on site both are having same lets agree to your point deluxe has bigger bore & stroke
    than despite having bigger bore & stroke why deluxe is having lower top speed as compare to CG125

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vickytulla is correct I myself inspected they both are diff, will try to post pics of chart of engine specs in 5s or 1s Honda Service Centers

Sent from my LG-LU6200 using Tapatalk 4

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vicky bro its 5G Spirit not SG Spirit.

I hope you trace out this sorcery of engine differences.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah right right Ansee bro
    i did not notice this but yeah it is 5G spirit not SG spirit

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    Vickytulla is correct I myself inspected they both are diff, will try to post pics of chart of engine specs in 5s or 1s Honda Service Centers
    Yea! I started noticing the difference from as old as 2006 model when it first appeared ...

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Vicky bhai you are right there is difference
    between these two engines .............
    but one thing is hard to understand why is Atlas Honda hiding these info .....................
    why deluxe is having lower top speed as compare to CG125
    amjad actually they are not hiding, they did mentioned several place thats its an "Exe-UP" model of old CG power plus secondly the major thing which bothers Deluxe users is that why it is slow .... it is actually not... it has a bigger Sprocket in rear tyre (as tuned for more accelration then top speed) so it revs fast but as soon as it hits top gears it falls behind .. I just heard that from Deluxe users like han, Nitto ...

Quote Originally Posted by bike_junky View Post
    Vicky, bro I just want to relate this cg-125 deluxe to any international (or any other country cg-125 model engine like brazil, turkey etc).............
    faisal what i think is that the new engine in deluxe is actually the international model which is like a detuned CBF or an indian stunner ? I dont know my self I created this thread becuase I knew both engine are different and there parts cant be exchanged even with each other from inside... but brother like ansee and few other asked me to bring a proof, so last week end I was sitting at mechnics shop first a deluxe came and i took its head cylender picture then took the E@ model picture and the old CG picture to share with you guys then to make sure it wont be stupidity I went to AHL shop and reconfirmed by asking for rings and piston.. pistons were not avaiable but shop kepper told both have different pistons then he showed me rings the Deluxe rings are thinner then powerplus... then he also told me other engine parts diference which i shared in the thread main post..

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    A deluxe engine always seemed and felt a bit different from CG and I always suspected the difference between these 2 engine could be no more than AHL fiddling with the head or upper half of the engine....... never in a million years I wud have guessed the ring, piston and bore is different for deluxe.........
    axi yar.. the gear Box is also different sir ... and I am still trying to track becuase I doubt the Clutch and Final reduction is also differnt too..

Plus ud really have to post much more evidence to justify this new thread!
    Piston ki shape tou same bike men model to model and vendor to vendor b change hoti ha?

Plus compression better ho Sakta ha? But that can be attained just by tweaking a few things... Doesn't require bigger bore or stroke necessarily...
    I showed you the path shuja... i didnt said bigger bore or stroke I said different becuase the rings were thinner and were shallow then the old CG thinker and more wide rings.. I canot confirm until I have tools and an Open Deluxe engine to do the measure ment u know..

I asked the vendor and a AHL trained mechnic at their claim center he told me these words "SIR GEE DELUXE KA HEAD CYLENDER GEAR GOCHA FARK HAIN cg 125 choti gari hai Deluxe bari motor hai is men ye sara saman zayada power wala hai " .....

What best I could do was to share pictures of apprent visisble difference .. but you can hunt down you self ahead and do sharte in this thread becuase I want to know the real truth too..

The banners I saw were too old that 5 was almost like S but I will do check it again if it is 5 or S but thanx for correction.. @Ansee janab ab tu yakeen aya k abhi bhi nahi k engine differnt hain ? ager nahi tu you can ask some sound mechnic becuase hathora mechnics ye batain anhi jantay..

Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    Vicky bro its 5G Spirit not SG Spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    yeah right right Ansee bro
    i did not notice this but yeah it is 5G spirit not SG spirit

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    main to yahi kahoon ga bike ko smooth karein, vibration problem bohat ziada hai deluxe mein, blv or not GS150 chalane ke baad dlx boht he ajeeb sa lagta hai ( in terms of riding pleasure ), e.g comfort and ride.
    cosmetic changes karen ya na karen bike comfortable honi chaiye....some fellows who work at assembly line say that dlx is a powerful beast but it's power is locked, maybe in 150cc case their taunt line may be approved '' UNLEASH THE POWER OF 5G SPIRIT'' ho sakta hai is bar thora sa unleash kar dain power ko ( about 5-10 km's )
    at that time i didn't understand khan bhai but now it make sense ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

janab ab tu yakeen aya k abhi bhi nahi k engine differnt hain ? ager nahi tu you can ask some sound mechnic becuase hathora mechnics ye batain anhi jantay..
    Janab! I never said that the engine (Bottom End) was similar, I said that the CG125 Euro 2 and Deluxe 125 Euro 2 share the same TOP END (Cylinder and Cylinder Head).

I am working on this and i will get back to this topic very soon. Hopefully with an answer to this sorcery.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have attached 3 picture here one is from E2 Deluxe and other is from E2 PowerPlus both have different bolts from out side... rings are thinner in Deluxe E2.. you can confirm more changes... and do share with us here ... so every body can understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansee View Post
    Janab! I never said that the engine (Bottom End) was similar, I said that the CG125 Euro 2 and Deluxe 125 Euro 2 share the same TOP END (Cylinder and Cylinder Head).

I am working on this and i will get back to this topic very soon. Hopefully with an answer to this sorcery.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Ansee ! Brother i am still waiting for you to get back to us with a potion to reverse this sorcery
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List