Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Engine level Difference b/w CG125 PowerPlus and S/5G Sprit Deluxe - Pictures attached

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Engine level Difference b/w CG125 PowerPlus and S/5G Sprit Deluxe - Pictures attached

Most of My CG lovers friend say many time that both share same engine (i.e. Dlx and cg125) but thats not true.

AHL has not shared information publicly that the engines are different as both are 125cc Class.
    But mechanics on AHL facility [trained] and official Vendors tell and show that the internal engine is different.

as both are AHL manufactured they look very same becuase both are OHV and manufactured in a same facility.

I am attaching snaps of three AHL 125 bikes.

CG125 PowerPlus:

Difference bw CG125 PowerPlus and SG Sprit Deluxe Explained  Pictures attached -1257700

CG125 EURO II:
    Difference bw CG125 PowerPlus and SG Sprit Deluxe Explained  Pictures attached -1257701

SG Spirit Deluxe 4gear, 5gear, non Euro and EuroII all of them:
    Difference bw CG125 PowerPlus and SG Sprit Deluxe Explained  Pictures attached -1257699

internal difference which I confirmed and I asked and came to know is of ring, piston, cylender bore, Cam, rod, counter wieght, gear box, final drive, valves, Pushrods, bla bla bla .... the only thing which I am not sure of is about Clutch box and final reduction ratio (will confirm soon)..

where is from out side only bolts can be pointed out that are bigger bolts and nuts to hold down more powerful compressor.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    @Ansee ! Brother i am still waiting for you to get back to us with a potion to reverse this sorcery
    Abobobilly ! Brother, Neither this is a sorcery nor it requires a potion to be reversed. I could not get my hands on the latest engine charts of CG125.

I did my research but you know people up here are (almost) laymen, they need pictures, otherwise they don't believe anything. This is why I didn't get back to this topic. However, CG125 Euro 2 (4 Gear) and CG125 Deluxe Euro 2 (5 Gear) have the same top end, and the bottom end of Deluxe is more powerful with a bigger clutch box and some other modifications too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the easiiest way to get a clear picture for all the guys who still believe CG and Deluxe have only minor difference can go to the proper AHL service/claim center and ask any senior professional mechnic who took repairing classes from AHL training centers and he would explain you all (After sharing these difference in this thread I did the same too).

Major Differences (engine only):

1 - Head Ports/Valve (deluxe has larger)
    2 - Piston / Ring (Rings are slimmer)
    3 - Crank/weight (larger weight along different Con. Rod)
    5 - Different Gear box (i.e. 5 gears)
    6 - As @Ansee mentioned the clutch is also different then what else is left except the same shape from out side only ... as whole engine is listed above ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As cg 125 has default headlight bulb of 25watts and cg-125 deluxe has of 35watts. I don't know exactly but I think there is also batteries difference between the two of 2.5Amp and 3.5Amp.
    My question, is there also a difference of generator/alternator between the two and is there also some wiring difference like heavy wires etc.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no idea faisal, but I am sure any electrician who has dealt with a deluxe can tell the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by bike_junky View Post
    As cg 125 has default headlight bulb of 25watts and cg-125 deluxe has of 35watts. I don't know exactly but I think there is also batteries difference between the two of 2.5Amp and 3.5Amp.
    My question, is there also a difference of generator/alternator between the two and is there also some wiring difference like heavy wires etc.

6. 05-12-2014, 05:51 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    wrong info

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

interesting topic - well majority of experienced 125cc owners knows about that both Deluxe and P+ have their engine difference, i'll contact tomorrow to the superviser of Deluxe in the plant and discuss all of this topic and then provide all the facts about it InshaAllah
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today I've a detailed talk with the superviser of Deluxe production & he confirmed all the info shared by vickytulla - nice work vicky good job
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

see....

Finally AHL confirmation.

thanks Khan Sb.

Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    Today I've a detailed talk with the superviser of Deluxe production & he confirmed all the info shared by vickytulla - nice work vicky good job

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But what is the benefit of any change if performance and economy wise it is not any better.

11. 08-12-2014, 01:48 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List